Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Brittany.
Brittany.

Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014, 7:46 pm

Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] 14m9ztf
New and improved! With new features!

ABOUT
My name is Britt, or Brittany. I've been doing graphic design for a little over four years or so, and I use Photoshop CS6. I'm still an amateur at graphic design, but I'm pretty good at doing signatures and avatars for foums.

RULES
- No Hentai pictures - Keep it PG-13
- Don't claim work as your own - Pretty self-explanatory. Plagiary is wrong.
- No Spam - You know what this is.
- Bumping - Obviously, I am only one person. Odds are, I'll miss/forget about a request every now and then. Don't post here asking for your work to be done. If there is no word of me for 48 hours, please PM me.
- Credit - Now, this isn't necessary unless you are using the work on another forum. While not necessary, it is appreciated.
- Banners/Advertisement - This is not an advertising section. Don't ask me to do a banner for another website/forum, it will be ignored.

WHAT I DO
- Signatures
- Re-coloring

NEW FEATURES!
Coming Soon...

THE REQUEST TEMPLATE
Type: What are you requesting?
Size: What dimensions, in pixels, would you like your art to be?
Picture: Pretty self-explanatory. What image would you like in your art?
Text: This is optional. Do you want any text on your art. If so, tell me so here. If not, just leave blank.
Style: What kind of vibe do you want your sig to give off? i.e; peaceful, evil, dark, bright etc.
Symbols: By this I mean, do you want the symbol of your village somewhere on the art? If nukenin, I can cross out the symbol if you wish for one. If none, just leave this blank.
Border: Do you want a border? Solid, dotted, both, or none?
Other: Anything else you want?

Code:
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Symbols:[/b]
[b]Border[/b]:
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by Brittany. on Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014, 8:08 pm

Type: Signature
Size: Basic Sig size: Not important.
Picture: Here
here
or
here
Need better images? let me know.
Text: "Mokuzai Kyuusaisha" and "Even the artificial beings can be better than the real thing."
Style: Evil, and dark, but with peeks of "peaceful" if you can please. :3
Symbols: Taigakure symbol randomly thrown in there somewhere if you can find it!
Border:Dotted border
Other: The color scheme I want involves Silver and Purple. Doesn't matter which one is more apparent, as long as it's those two colors.
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 1:47 am

@Cross -
Spoiler:

Enyoy! <3
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 1:54 am

:3 This is fantastic! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 3:11 am

Type:Avi
Size: Basic Avi size
Picture: Here
here
or
here
Style: I want it to match my Sig :3
Symbols: N/A
Border: No border at all really.
Other: Pretty much an avi form of my sig. No text what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 5:01 am

Type:Signature & Avatar
Size: Signature size & Avatar respectively
Picture: Signature

As for Backrounds... pick one o these: This

This

This

Style: Black and red if you could tell, something that portrays epic character Very Happy. (in the signature obviously.)
Symbols:Can you put my app and account link in there?
Border:Anything you like.
Other: your awesome!
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 6:18 am

I like your new avatar and siggy, Cross. You should keep it.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 6:34 am

Type: Signature Please
Size: Basic Signature Size
Picture: Pic #1, or any better picture you can find.
Style: Insanely creative... Wink
Symbols: Kirigakure Symbol with a line through it.
Border: Yes please
Other: Change his hair to white please. Do your best work, please take your time and do not rush. Also His nickname is ~White Shadow of the Forbidden Mist~ .

Thank you for taking your time in looking over this template,
-Rukasu
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 1:25 am

Are these still wanted/needed? If so, please post verifying that they are still requested to be done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 1:26 am

You can void the one I requested on here and post the sig/avi you're working on here <3
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 1:33 am

Type: Signature
Size: Standard
Picture: I would like a multi-panel of pictures of possible. If not, you're free to choose the one you can best work with.
Spoiler:

Style: I too will go with insanely creative
Symbols: None
Border: Black or Crimson
Other: A text that reads "Strive for Excellence" The font should be sharp and pointy, color doesn't matter so long as it works. Smile

THANKS BRIT!
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 1:46 am

@Cross;;

Sig:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 1:50 am

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 2:02 am

@Brett;;

sig:

Hope you like!
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 2:09 am

It's wonderful! Thank you big time Brittany! I made sure to credit you for your work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 6:55 pm

Type: Sig
Size: Standard
Picture: Picture 1 If you can use that, which hopefully you can.
Style: Kind of peaceful. (My character is a Senju.) But please be amazingly creative
Symbols: If you could work the Senju symbol in the signature somehow that would be awesome.
Border: If you find one that looks really awesome then sure.
Other: I would really enjoy if you could put some green and black color into the signature.

Senju Symbol

If you find a better picture of either, that's perfectly fine. Also, I don't really want it to be the main focus, so if you could just make it somewhat noticeable and transparent, that would be great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 8:00 pm

@Sora;;

sig:
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 8:03 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THATS LIKE PERFECT! I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW ACCURATE THAT IS TO WHAT I HAD IN MY MIND.....

Thanks a bunch Britt. You're the best  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 6:47 am

Yes please do mine! they're back up there somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 10:19 pm

Type: Signature
Size: I have no idea, just do what you think is best.
Picture: This
Style: I would like to have the above picture sit in front of this background. Kinda have him in the center so that the picture of Yoroi blocks out Naruto in the background. Should turn out quite cool. If you could add in some cool effects to make it "pop", that would be great.
Border: Maybe some bright yellow line as a border. I guess that could be cool.
Other: I would like the line "To transcend all before me" at the bottom [centered] in a cool font, that would be great. 

Type: Avatar
Size: Dunno, whatever you think would be the best size for a Signature. 
Picture: This 
Style: If you could give him a white aura in the background that looks a little bit like This, as well as a white/yellowish flame on the right lower side and a white/blueish flame on the left lower side that looks a bit like This, that would be great.
Symbols: None
Border: Maybe a black line border.
Other: That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 11:52 pm

Size: Standard or slightly smaller
Picture: This or This or This
Style: She has a fiery personality but also a gentle side. Her main color scheme usually includes red, black, or dark blue (due to village). She is a very passionate ninja and cares about honoring her clan and village. Just something that grasps this. Whatever you feel is best for colors but preferably the three mentioned above, fiery colors, or Kiri colors. No pink is all I ask lol.
Symbols: Im open to ideas so if you find some symbols then maybe have a non-symbol version and symbol version. Up to you. If anything, maybe the boil release symbol and village symbol.
Border: None, unless you find something awesome. Again up to you.
Other: Seika has olive-colored skin, fire red hair, and hazel hues with a very slight gold ring around the pupil that fades into her eyes. Could you possibly re-color her as well when sticking her into the signature?
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm

Makaru wrote:

This

This

Style: Black and red if you could tell, something that portrays epic character Very Happy. (in the signature obviously.)

Captain Konoha wrote:
Style: I would like to have the above picture sit in front of this background. Kinda have him in the center so that the picture of Yoroi blocks out Naruto in the background. Should turn out quite cool. If you could add in some cool effects to make it "pop", that would be great.
Other: I would like the line "To transcend all before me" at the bottom [centered] in a cool font, that would be great. 

Size: Dunno, whatever you think would be the best size for a Signature. 
Picture: This 
Style: If you could give him a white aura in the background that looks a little bit like This, as well as a white/yellowish flame on the right lower side and a white/blueish flame on the left lower side that looks a bit like This, that would be great.
Symbols: None
Border: Maybe a black line border.
Other: That's about it.

Seika wrote:
Size: Standard or slightly smaller
Picture: This or This or This
Style: She has a fiery personality but also a gentle side. Her main color scheme usually includes red, black, or dark blue (due to village). She is a very passionate ninja and cares about honoring her clan and village. Just something that grasps this. Whatever you feel is best for colors but preferably the three mentioned above, fiery colors, or Kiri colors. No pink is all I ask lol.
Symbols: Im open to ideas so if you find some symbols then maybe have a non-symbol version and symbol version. Up to you. If anything, maybe the boil release symbol and village symbol.
Border: None, unless you find something awesome. Again up to you.
Other: Seika has olive-colored skin, fire red hair, and hazel hues with a very slight gold ring around the pupil that fades into her eyes. Could you possibly re-color her as well when sticking her into the signature?

These 3 requests will be worked on. Will be updating this post with each request completion.

I ask for no more requests until these three are done. Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 10:24 pm

Size: Whatever the forum rules are
Picture: http://mshindo9.deviantart.com/art/Razanji-205206617
Text: None
Style: none
Symbols: none
Border: thin black order
Other: Nothing fancy, just a signature version of the picture. Maybe focus on the arms/face/hair

Size: Whatever forum rules are
Picture: http://mshindo9.deviantart.com/art/Razanji-205206617
Text: None
Style: None
Border: None
Other: Just a nice little avatar

Please do this whenever you have a chance, I can wait 4eva. Dont rush yourself
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014, 1:03 am

Makaru wrote:

This

This

1.) Which picture would you like for your avatar? I was linked to a site where there was multiple images.

2.) The image for your signature was a little hard to work with, but here is my best attempt.

Sig:

If you would like a text less version, please let me know.

Captain Konoha wrote:

Sig:

Your avatar is still being worked on.

As for the other's, please be patient. I will get to you guys.

Thank you!

<3 Britt
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 6:21 pm

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33/lunaris666/Ethan.jpg

if that one doesn't work let me know.

THANK YOU for that sig lol it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Britt's Graphic Shop 2.0! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-