Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This really needs to be done

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

This really needs to be done Vide
PostSubject: This really needs to be done This really needs to be done EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 8:35 pm

So, I was feeling incredibly uncreative when I was making my characters name and I have talked it over with a few people and they agree it would be a good idea to change my characters name. I haven't really done anything with him except do my SC training. Would it be possible to change his name? I mean I pretty much changed 2 letters from the cannon character I used as my FC. Anyways, if I'm allowed this opportunity, I would like to have my characters name changed to Shoji.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: This really needs to be done This really needs to be done EmptySun 04 May 2014, 11:21 am

Considering you haven't properly roleplayed with your character yet, there isn't really an issue with having your character renamed. I've gone through your account and application, replacing Ashuu with Shoji wherever I found it. Hopefully I've replaced them all, however reply back if I've missed any and if this topic is now solvable.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: This really needs to be done This really needs to be done EmptySun 04 May 2014, 9:19 pm

cheers You're the best Dari. I appreciate it man and this thing can be solved.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: This really needs to be done This really needs to be done EmptySun 04 May 2014, 9:22 pm

This really needs to be done NNzJ8G8

Solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This really needs to be done This really needs to be done Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-