Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come on boys and girls!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chris
Chris

Come on boys and girls! Vide
PostSubject: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:10 am

We should make a Game of Thrones forum cuz that shit is so crayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Here are some name ideas:

Name:
Ultimate Throne
Ultimate Stark-nobi
Ultimate Kenobi
Ultimate...

Also John could do the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:12 am

Enzo wrote:

You can play Stannis.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:21 am

Come on boys and girls! Tyrion-eyebrows-game-of-thrones

Only if I get to be Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe Haruo
Kawazoe Haruo

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:21 am

Can I be a dragon? You get a +1 if I can be a Dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:24 am

Yes and Yes.

I have a good feeling about this idea guys :3
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 2:51 am

Enzo wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 6:35 am

Come on boys and girls! Justin-Timberlake-Is-Unsure-Reaction-GIf
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 5:41 pm

I sometimes think about the possibility of making or joining a GoT RP site. But then again

Come on boys and girls! Tumblr_me6r7mKXnT1qaa8l1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 10:45 pm

Are you gonna be Renly, Chris? Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 03 May 2014, 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySun 04 May 2014, 2:38 am

Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySun 04 May 2014, 9:04 am

Dibs on Joffrey. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySun 04 May 2014, 3:56 pm

₡amisado wrote:

I didn't really want you to join anyway, ba-ba-baka Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 10 May 2014, 12:45 pm

If I was to make another roleplay site, at this stage it would be GoT. Fucking love this shit.

Come on boys and girls! Tumblr_inline_moyd1zId7R1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 10 May 2014, 4:04 pm

I don't see a GoT forum working out though. Hell, i'd see more future in an Elder Scrolls forum, lol
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 10 May 2014, 7:15 pm

Captain Konoha wrote:
I don't see a GoT forum working out though. Hell, i'd see more future in an Elder Scrolls forum, lol

But wouldn't everyone want to be the lameokhin?
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySat 10 May 2014, 9:32 pm

Chris wrote:
Captain Konoha wrote:

But wouldn't everyone want to be the lameokhin?

Just like everyone would want to be some Targaryen with a fucking dragon =P
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptySun 11 May 2014, 2:02 am

The difference between GoT and Skyrim is that Skyrim has it's own game (much closer to an RPG or MMO then Naruto) and you could argue it's more appealing to play it then write about it.

Game of Thrones doesn't and I've seen a few forums that look pretty active. All with various houses being represented. Not to mention, not all the Targaryen's have dragons.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptyMon 12 May 2014, 7:27 pm

Adam wrote:
The difference between GoT and Skyrim is that Skyrim has it's own game (much closer to an RPG or MMO then Naruto) and you could argue it's more appealing to play it then write about it.

Game of Thrones doesn't and I've seen a few forums that look pretty active. All with various houses being represented. Not to mention, not all the Targaryen's have dragons.

Plus GoT is shit whereas Skyrim is the shit.
 Aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptyMon 12 May 2014, 11:45 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Adam wrote:

Aww yeah 

Oh you  TEEHEE 
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 1:03 pm

I have been rethinking my position on this possibility since last nights episode. I am up for this if I get to be Ramsay Snow.

Come on boys and girls! PE3O6Z9ojHeNSk7H4xMDoxOjA4MTsiGN
This made me hard.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptyThu 15 May 2014, 4:46 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
Adam wrote:

Aww yeah 

To say Game of Thrones is bad is one thing. But to say fucking Skyrim is better!? You're dead to me. R.I.P Darius. You were a good man once. May 2014 should have never happened but it did.

Also lol at the idea of Adam making a site.

And you know nothing Satan Snow.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptyThu 15 May 2014, 10:57 am

Chris wrote:

Also lol at the idea of Adam making a site.

Look around, phaggot.

Come on boys and girls! Game.of_.thrones.s01e06.trial_
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! EmptyThu 15 May 2014, 1:27 pm

Any man who must say, I am the king, is no true king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on boys and girls! Come on boys and girls! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-