Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 2:29 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/675

Soooo....
Who else saw this one coming?

I called dibs on Kirigakure being used as a scapegoat from the start, just like Rin being controlled by another party, though I didnt exactly see it happen like this.

Weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 2:44 pm

I miss Sai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 4:52 pm

Adam wrote:
I miss Sai.

Who?

Just kidding, though I think that it sums up the response of the writing team that seems to have completely forgotten all about him. That said, I am more interested in the Hiruzen, Orochimaru and Taka vs Spiral Zetsu. This clusterfucking is getting a tad boring and flavorless.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 7:32 pm

Naruto is Japanese Jesus  Aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 7:40 pm

Chris wrote:
Naruto is Japanese Jesus  Aww yeah 

Yeah, the Eye-heal jesus move pretty much lets us all know that Kakashi will not be getting Obito's sharingan back, which in turn may be an indication of Obito surviving with both of his eyes back in his own head and becoming a good guy or a wandering dude. 

Gotta say, Madara's upper body hovering there while his hand is stuck somewhere between Obito's lungs and heart is quite... strange.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 8:30 pm

Ok, while I liked the ending, I hated the rest, enough said.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 9:05 pm

Kakashi the Copy Cat has come to an end with the regrowth of his original eye. It will be interesting to see the next person that inherits the eye, whether it be Tobi again or not.

I'm rather bothered by the fact that he said "to the dark side." Kishimoto, we are not in Star Wars .-.

Sai is gone again because well, lets be honest, sucks in comparison to the rest of Team 7; the team which will solidify Kakashi as the new Jiraya, whereby Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke become the 3 new Sennin. I want to see what Madara is like with both eyes: I'd imagine exactly like Kaguya.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 11:54 pm

I liked the chapter, especially the ending.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 12:07 am

Tbh, I somehow thought Kakashi was going to get Tobi's rinnegan........

Then again this is probably the first chapter i have read since like almost two years now....  Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] 815275
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 12:20 am

Well that's just dumb lol. Why would you suddenly start reading it?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 12:37 am

Its obvious.....it says "[Motherfucking Madara]" I had to read it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
AppleBee
AppleBee

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 1:47 am

Madara's transformation into Aizen is now complete.

The ending was a bit disappointing since I've been hoping for a while now that Kakashi would somehow get both of Obito's eyes after he dies ... which would have made it seem like more of a level playing field since Kakashi wouldn't be stuck playing second fiddle to Sasuke and Naruto against Madara w/Rinnegan in both eyes.

Well, still a pleasing chapter but I think it could have been much more epic than it was.
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] EmptyFri 09 May 2014, 2:13 am

Can anyone tell me what that bundle of *insert colorful expletives that end with -ing* uselessness called Haruno Sakura is going to do against Madara? Naruto and Sastard were already cool before they had their NDEs and Hagoromo gave them new powers. Sakura has been particularly, stereotypically and ultimately useless, and, oh lookie, no extra Hagoromo powers!

I want to see what the hell Kishimoto is going to pull, in that Kakashi makes it sound like Sakura WILL actually be joining Team 7 to take part in the battle against Aizen Madara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Naruto 675 [Motherfucking Madara] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-