Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question of mine.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

A question of mine.  Vide
PostSubject: A question of mine. A question of mine.  EmptyMon 19 May 2014, 7:40 pm

Something I have been meaning to ask for a long time, regarding the Elemental manipulation SC's. Seeing as most higher ranked SC's stack, I was wondering if something like the Advanced Element SC stacked with the Elementalist SC or not. I am not entirely sure why I am asking, seeing as it's pretty normal to think that they would, like how One Handed Seals / Blurred Movement / No Seals all stack with one another as well. Still, I felt the need to ask and get a solid answer to the question, just in case it's not what I imagine it to be.

Better to be safe when it comes to planning out SC's as opposed to getting surprised by such things later.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: A question of mine. A question of mine.  EmptyMon 19 May 2014, 9:37 pm

Actually I don't think these two SC's you mentioned would stack as the description says nothing about one requiring the other. The thing with the Hand Seals SCs is that each is a rank higher than the last and requires the rank below, so One handed is needed for Blurred and likewise Blurred is needed for No Seals.

In this case Advanced Element Manipulation doesn't need Elementalist. Now, Super Advanced Element Manipulation needs Advanced Element Manipulation or requires your character to be from an Advanced Element clan, so Super Advanced would replaced Advanced. But Advanced Element doesn't replace Elementalist. You will need both if you want to retain having a third basic element along with an advanced element. But if I'm wrong then I'm sure someone will correct me.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: A question of mine. A question of mine.  EmptyMon 19 May 2014, 10:07 pm

Alright, I can agree to that logic. Pretty much got my question answered. 
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: A question of mine. A question of mine.  EmptySat 31 May 2014, 3:18 am

Solved. Eric once again answers the important questions. =P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question of mine. A question of mine.  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-