Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the Hell is Adam?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chris
Chris

Where the Hell is Adam? Vide
PostSubject: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 2:28 pm

o3o Serious question. Other than in the little list that claims he's online (suuuuure list, go home you're drunk), his presence on the site has been non-existent.

Should we be worried?  Shocked 

Last edited by Chris on Wed 28 May 2014, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 3:40 pm

Yeaaaah... I had personally hoped that I could get my color after my approval so I could still do something with the whole Mission May thing. It's been about five days since I got approved and Mission May is almost over. Those five days could have been spent getting one or two missions finished, but without color, I can't even apply for one. I tried asking Darius to do it, though he has been ignoring my request up to this point. So yeah, Mission May has been a complete waste for me, all because the Admins need to give people color and said Admins are not exactly around.

I think a solid suggestion would be to see if maybe it is time to get a third Admin for US again. I mean, I did not agree with or like Zack most of the time, though he did do stuff during the times Adam and Darius were not really around to do things for people. When Admins are not around, a lot of stuff around the site is halted, what happened to me being an example of that. With the vacations coming up, I imagine a bunch of new people will be looking to RP and will come to US / come back to US. For that, people will need to be able to hand out colors and add people to a village. Not sure if people will agree with this or not, though I personally don't think it's a bad idea.

In any case, I suggest Moderators get the power to add people to a village / add ranks to their accounts OR we get a third Admin again. 
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 4:04 pm

A third admin wouldn't be bad. I've been trying to get the attention of Adam AND Dari since the beginning of may for a simple yes or no answer. e. e

Last edited by Cross on Thu 29 May 2014, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 10:59 pm

I think we all know what the solution is. Aww yeah

maek me adminz pl0x
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 11:52 pm

Enzo wrote:
I think we all know what the solution is. Aww yeah

maek me adminz pl0x

If it's burning things then I'm way ahead of you, though it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 4:09 am

Enzo wrote:
maek me adminz pl0x

Where's the "jk, I'd rather chug gasoline" part?

Hiruzen wrote:
Those five days could have been spent getting one or two missions finished, but without color, I can't even apply for one.

You could always write the mission posts and post them on May 31st. That's a solution.

Hiruzen wrote:
In any case, I suggest Moderators get the power to add people to a village / add ranks to their accounts OR we get a third Admin again.

What you suggest requires access to the administration panel, which means that moderators will have to become admins in order to do that. I guess it's that time again when the site's activity temporarily drops and then gradually builds back up. Whatever the case, it would be really better for the site if our admins, including John, at least do these little practical things... No offence, my activity is not enough at all either, just posting my input in here.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 4:38 am

This cool kid right here could be Admin  Cool 
Kind of joking, I would probably have too many irons in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 4:49 am

Who's Adam? Is he new around here?

Where the Hell is Adam? 815275
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 9:57 am

Why's Dari never get these threads. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 12:34 pm

Sounds like this place needs an admin TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 12:46 pm

CleverYamanaka wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT.

~Much love, all of US <3
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 3:02 pm

Chris wrote:
CleverYamanaka wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT.

~Much love, all of US <3

Haha
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 4:23 pm

CleverYamanaka wrote:
they dont love u zack. they love me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 4:48 pm

Enzo wrote:
CleverYamanaka wrote:
they dont love u zack. they love me.

Who are you? o.o
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 5:46 pm

CleverYamanaka wrote:

You can leave now. Again.

I think Narutor is calling you.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 5:52 pm

Brett wrote:
CleverYamanaka wrote:

WOOOAH NO NEED TO BE MEAN. Geez. Let's be civil please o3o

We're all friends here. We stick with US through thick and thin. We would never chose running a dying site, over bringing the few remaining members of said site to US ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 4:06 am

Chris wrote:
Brett wrote:
CleverYamanaka wrote:

WOOOAH NO NEED TO BE MEAN. Geez. Let's be civil please o3o

We're all friends here. We stick with US through thick and thin. We would never chose running a dying site, over bringing the few remaining members of said site to US ^^

Shots fired.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? EmptySat 31 May 2014, 3:39 am

Solved given the turn this topic has taken.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Adam? Where the Hell is Adam? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-