Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What? No E3 Discussion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

What? No E3 Discussion? Vide
PostSubject: What? No E3 Discussion? What? No E3 Discussion? EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014, 9:25 pm

So E3 just finished but there doesn't seem to be any talk about it here. So I'm just gonna spam this thread with cool stuff from it.

Smash Bros stuff:
Spoiler:

Bayonetta 2:

Spoiler:

Hyrule Warriors:

Spoiler:

Xenoblade Chronicles X:

Spoiler:

Splatoon:

Spoiler:

Zelda 2015:

Spoiler:

Xbox:

Sunset Overdrive
Spoiler:

PS4:

Grim Fandango:
Spoiler:

PC:

Rainbow Six: Seige
Spoiler:

Atlus:

Persona 4 Arena ULTRAMAX:
Spoiler:

Persona Q:
Spoiler:

Seeing a bit of a pattern? Razz

Last edited by Daedalus on Sat 14 Jun 2014, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: What? No E3 Discussion? What? No E3 Discussion? EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014, 10:02 pm

I think we're not having a discussion, because E3 this year was largely disappointing. Well, maybe not disappointing, but boring.

Nothing that I didn't already know about, excited me. The games I'm hyped for are still the Witcher 3 and Metal Gear Solid 5.

That's just me though.

Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: What? No E3 Discussion? What? No E3 Discussion? EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014, 10:11 pm

I'm going to disagree with Chris. While E3 was nothing SUPER AMAZING!!!! It wasn't boring by any means. There were a variety of games both during the press conferences and during the show room floor shows done by various video game journalists like Gamespot, Michinima, Cynical Brit, IGN, etc.

What I think the main reason for lack of discussion is that most members just didn't watch or know about it. I announced it to several people through skype and most people were like "What is E3?". E3 is predominately an American thing. While I believe it is one of the biggest events in gaming, there are other things like the Tokyo Game Show, Games Dev conference, Blizz con., Comicon, etc.

The other thing I personally feel after being here for over two years is that while a great many of our members play games as a hobby, I don't think many of them pay close attention to the industry as a whole. They pay attention to those game franchises that interest them such as Pokemon, Ninjastorm, Elderscrolls, but the industry as a whole is neglected. E3 isn't just about the games, it's about the industry and the direction it is going to go during the next year or so. So yeah, no discussion this year, same as last year. E3 is big but is still rather niche.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: What? No E3 Discussion? What? No E3 Discussion? EmptySat 14 Jun 2014, 1:40 am

Cute Beg

Well poo. If that's the case then, time to bait people into conversation with something they will like then.

BEHOLD!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? No E3 Discussion? What? No E3 Discussion? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-