Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Plot Missions [Part 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Vide
PostSubject: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 3:40 pm

Mission Title: Helping around the Compound.
Mission Type: Custom
Mission Location: Clan Compound
Shinobi Requirement: Genin
Mission Rank: D rank
Mission Objective: As a result of the previous Raikage and their bad decisions in terms of maintaining the village, several people have been forced to live in slums while wealthy clans were also forced to live differently. Because of this, Hiruzen was tasked with helping around the Uchiha Clan Compound, working in the garden and taking care of any potential problems that might arise while doing so.
Min Post Count: 2

Mission Title: Clan Compound 2
Mission Type: Genin
Mission Location: Clan Compound / Kumogakure
Mission Rank: C rank
Mission Objective: After doing his chores in the clan compound, a thief is reported in, apparently having stolen something from the shrine of the Uchiha Clan. Being on the scene already, Hiruzen is to pursue the thief, take him down and bring him in. Retrieving what he has stolen is a secondary task, but is still important to the clan while not being of importance to the village itself.
Min Post Count: 4

Mission Title: Superiority.
Mission Location: Kumogakure
Mission Rank: C rank
Mission Objective: Due to the various clans living in the Hidden Cloud, there are bound to be hostilities between some of them. One of the greatest of the clans in the Hidden Cloud, the Kousen have started badmouthing the Uchiha clan and making claims that they were the superior clan. As a Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud and a member of the Uchiha Clan, Hiruzen is tasked with making this problem go away to keep the hostilities from growing by any means necessary. This goal can be achieved either through politics or by proving them wrong by showing the Kousen that the Uchiha Clan is stronger through a fair fight.
Min Post Count: 4

Edit: Note that most of these will get some pretty serious plot twists as they progress. I spoke to some influential people in Kumogakure and it was decided that all of this would be the intro to a village-wide plot. For more information, please contact the Raikage.

Last edited by Hiruzen on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 5:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014, 9:04 pm

Unapproved.

The first mission’s description “doing whatever needs to be done” is an extremely vague concept that can be highly misinterpreted. Although it is a D-ranked mission, you still need to specify exactly what you will be doing in terms of “helping.”

The last sentence of your 2nd mission’s objective does not make any sense. Also, bump the mission rank up to C – this is a legit search and capture (from what I can barely understand from your poor grammar), not hide and seek.

Lastly, for the 3rd mission, reword the entire mission objective with specific details as to what you will be doing in order to “make this problem go away” and (I’m repeating myself here) I need you to specify what you mean in terms of “by any means necessary.”

I will evaluate the 1st mission under normal circumstances, but failure to fix the errors present in the 2nd and 3rd missions will result in an evaluation grade (from me) out of 5, plus the additional respective mission points.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014, 9:32 pm

First of all, I am Dutch and English is my fourth language.

Seika approved these missions, so I went about them like any other mission, which is something you have not failed to mention but still felt like something I wanted to bring up. When you say my Grammar is bad and word it in a way that makes it sound like I am a toddler, you might also want to bring up what the actual problem is so that I can work on that like Alex/Puppy and Amy/WildFire used to do. I left the things you mentioned open a bit so I can still change some things around in the middle of said mission in case I think of something better for it.

Now, contrary to common belief, I am an asshole, but I am not 100% a dick (10 points if you get that reference). I don't mind changing some stuff around that has already been approved for whatever reasons there might be, but the threats of punishing said stuff in case I am not willing to alter it makes you sound like you're some kind of Tyrant. I would have been just as willing to change things without the use of threats, you actually using them makes me not want to change anything at all.

In any case, I re-did the parts you asked me to elaborate on, so let me know if things are fine this way or if they need more work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014, 9:47 pm

My bad, I didn’t realize I had to spoon-feed you through a custom mission creating process. I assumed you would be able to clearly and correctly word a simple mission objective seeing as you’ve been role-playing for a while, but I guess that’s my mistake.

Also, I was simply making you aware of the consequences and I can even argue that this was all for your betterment. I can’t really do anything (nor do I care) about the fact that you view me as a tyrant.

But, I digress. Re-approved for mission-ing.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014, 10:17 pm

I never said that I consider you to be a Tyrant, I said that you made it look like you're some kind of tyrant. I get how it'd be for my betterment, but when you bring up stuff like how i'd need to be spoon-fed through a process, I don't really believe that that is actually in any way the case here. If you had been paying attention, you would have seen that it was about the Grammar part and that it's my fourth language that I am still improving on with help from Evaluation staff members such as yourself. There's more to it than just giving people grades. You do realize that it's your job to not make us feel like we suck and actually try to make things better by "Spoon-feeding" us, right?

Thanks for re-approving it.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014, 2:31 am

Mission Title: Superiority.
Mission Location: Kumogakure
Mission Rank: B rank
Mission Objective: Due to the various clans living in the Hidden Cloud, there are bound to be hostilities between some of them. One of the greatest of the clans in the Hidden Cloud, the Kousen have assaulted a member of the Uchiha during a spar between the Uchiha and a member of the Kousen. As a Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud and a member of the Uchiha Clan, Hiruzen is tasked with making this problem go away to keep the hostilities from growing by any means necessary. This goal can be achieved either through politics or by proving them wrong by showing the Kousen that the Uchiha Clan is stronger through a fair fight. More than anything, it is important for him to find out why this has happened in the first place.
Min Post Count: 6

Remade the final plot mission to work out better, hope this will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014, 2:37 am

Approved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Personal Plot Missions [Part 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-