Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 8:52 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681

So black Zetsu is pretty much the third son of the godbitch and pretty much turned the Uchiha into a warmongering hatebreed clan. Madara seems to have been just like Sasuke was in the past, though that is not what I find most enjoyable. I like how Sasuke was controlled by Obito, Obito was controlled by Madara, Madara was controlled by Zetsu and Zetsu pretty much did what his mommy wanted.

Also, who was grossed out when they explained how Madara got dat Hashirama DNA?
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 9:52 pm

Alrighty then... So if Izanagi can be set off to trigger at any time, even after user's death it's pretty much an "If X, then Y" code for material world.

WHY THE FUQ DIDNT DANZO USE IT PROPERLY THEN? He had 10x of tricky stealth post-death returns he had the ability to act as if he was dead and set off Izanagi to pop off when he's in Tobi's base of operations being examined then surprise-killed EVERYONE. I do understand the idiot being hopeful with the first two eyes that he can still win but surely at some point the guy must've been "Man this could go south, I should have a backup plan." instead of wasting all of his "Free out of Dead-folk-Jail" cards and then self bombing.

Also Naruto can just break the laws of the dimension they're in because plot. "Oh no we can't break out of this hold... Nevermind I broke out", also if Naruto had that ability to form black stuff from the get-go why didnt he do it when Kakashi was slowly tumbling to his certain doom? It doesn't take much just a thought...

Not even surprised Zetsu is apparently a whatever he is, I'm sure his origins will be re-written several chapters later, wouldn't be the first time it happened...

Overall, a meh chapter, not much happened just dropping exposition dookies which I guess is better than no exposition. I'd be really amazed by exposition but at this point exposition gets re-expositioned by other characters the whole time, this exposition could be the real great exposition but I'll reserve the exposition credibility for now.

At least we know why Zetsu was looking at Sasuke VS Naruto Part I fight now, THAT ONE PART MAKES MORE SENSE NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 11:47 pm

True, it's about the only part that made sense. Still, Madara biting a chunk out of Hashirama seemed weird for Naruto Shippydupiden ._.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 1:26 pm

I for once "enjoyed it". I understand that it's funny that the two of you bash the chapter every week - hey, I chuckle at your comments - but I feel like you're being critical for the sole point of being critical this time.

It's been pretty much explained why the Uchiha are hateful, what the White Zetsu is, what the Black Zetsu is, what the Moon is (xD). We learn a bit more about Hashirama vs Madara, which is always cool. I don't agree with your Izanagi remarks Ruka - for one, Danzo might have not known about that ability or maybe the eyes he had weren't powerful enough to use it. Madara was the strongest Uchiha to ever live after all.

As for the biting comment. If Madara wanted Hashi's DNA, then I guess biting him is as good an idea as any.

Overall, the chapter was a lot better than quite a few of the last. In particular, the image of Kaguya's crying face, as she "choked" them, stood out.
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 10:59 pm

Being critical for the sake of being critical?

Lol. No way, these two are dead on. These two remember a day when ninja were ninja and not dragon ball characters. We remember a time when Orochimaru was a boss, Jiraiya was a freaking legend and if you were talking shit about the Fourth or The Third, you were garbage tier.

Those were the good ol days back in part one where Naruto was an annoying brat of a ninja but not so overpowered. Sasuke was annoying as well but all of his genius couldn't save him vs Haku. The days when seeing a jutsu like Raikiri was something you didn't live to tell about.

The power ceiling in Naruto has increased so much over the years. Part 2 was ok. When Naruto went three/four tails vs Orochimaru it was at a good point between strong and strongest. Heck, I'll even take up to Sage Mode as perfect balance in the Naruto realm. There was no real need to go beyond that as the Rinnegan was supposed to be the highest power anyone could have.

Everything after that, I've been just along for the ride. A good number of the naruto fan base has been along for the ride, becuase they're too deep to stop reading and Kishimoto does have a great art style.

I digress though. Madara was everything we wanted in a final villain because nobody really wanted it to end with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishimoto has been putting them on equal power ever since their first fight, both of them unable to really kill each other. Madara came in and solo'd everyone as Edo Tensei, bent the kage's over and penetrated deep. Hell he got Tsunade so good she couldn't take the D and got split in half by a tree. He beat Edo Tensei (which is amazing because Kishi had to use Itachi to fix the plot because Edo Tensei was too strong), then managed to solo Sasuke along with Edo Hokages and the Bijuu with his eyes closed. Naruto and Sasuke had to work together against a common enemy, because it was better than them fighting.Then after all of that, he completes his plan and turns on Inf. Tsukuyomi.

Then he gets shafted by Zetsu... Really???? It's Zetsu the whole time? It's like he took it from a dunkey video.

A better story would've been for everyone including Naruto and Sasuke to get caught in Tsukuyomi, and have everyone live in a shared dream-state. Not a personal one. Then Naruto and Sasuke realize  the cake is a lie and fight their way back to reality. Something along those lines. Inception, the Matrix. Take your pick.

But no... it was singed the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 11:15 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
True, it's about the only part that made sense. Still, Madara biting a chunk out of Hashirama seemed weird for Naruto Shippydupiden ._.

Not really, because if you look at the two brothers who got sealed inside the Kyuubi, then you'll remember that eating flesh and biting off pieces of opponents for the sake of obtaining power is not completely foreign to the series.

RukaAyaka wrote:
WHY THE FUQ DIDNT DANZO USE IT PROPERLY THEN?

Quite simply, in comparison, Danzo is a fool. I would put him on par with Kakashi when it comes to using the sharingan to its fullest potential; something that becomes almost instinctual to use for the Uchiha.

Not to mention what Chris also said is plausible.

It's looking like Sasuke and Naruto are gonna have to hold hands to complete that moon seal. Furthermore, someone is about to be the Juubi's host after it gets sealed... Any bets? Sasuke, Naruto, Obito?
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 11:20 pm

Chris wrote:
I for once "enjoyed it". I understand that it's funny that the two of you bash the chapter every week - hey, I chuckle at your comments - but I feel like you're being critical for the sole point of being critical this time.

I'm glad for you that you managed to enjoy it, once again, I'm not stating that this chapter is bullcrap or anything it just cannot in any way rise above "average" to me. I enjoyed this chapter more than some but only because this whole damn arc is so goddamn shitty. The whole Ten Tails and beyond arc is just one big fight which continues from Fourth Ninja War arc, if you think about it the Naruto VS Tobi fight started this one big clusterfuck I can't even tell how many years ago that started.

My problem is Kishi trying to conclude the story and explain all the plotholes so erratically, maybe it's because the storytelling was so shonen-like where it's supposed to just go on forever milking out countless stories and I'm in no way against that but when you try to conclude a story which had so much mystery to some of it's elements and you try to reveal EVERYTHING in this one conclusion, even introducing plot twists just so you could justify dropping exposition and explaining backstory it just really annoys me. Imagine if James Bond movies started having an overall plot connecting all of the bajillion 007 movies and all of it would be started, revealed and resolved in a single three act movie. It's just stupid and it doesn't work, it's kind of what Star Wars prequels were with just separate moments and a overglorified man trying to stick them together trying to tell a cohesive story... The reason I bitch around every week is because I know Naruto could be better but isn't and as a fan I am hurt not by the fact it's bad but because it doesn't try to be good, it just tries to end.

You know I don't know my beloved series anymore when Madara biting off chunks of people just didn't even bother me at all... Seriously no reaction, I even thought it was kind of smart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:49 pm

The last 100-200 chapters have been the series' worst for sure. The Fourth War has been a horrible arc, and most fans would likely prefer if it never happened. Still, in the pile of shit that Naruto has become, this chapter stood out as slightly less brown and smelly than the things before it. That's all xD

If you reaaaaallly lower you expectations, the chapters won't disappoint you as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Naruto 681 [Bad case of the munchies] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-