Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BityGal
BityGal

Request Vide
PostSubject: Request Request EmptySat 05 Jul 2014, 3:38 am

This has been archived, but will a mod or admin delete it for me, please? Much appreciated. ^^
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Request Vide
PostSubject: Re: Request Request EmptySat 05 Jul 2014, 2:40 pm

Here on US we don't generally (or ever) delete things. Is there any special reason for you wanting it deleted?
Back to top Go down
BityGal
BityGal

Request Vide
PostSubject: Re: Request Request EmptySat 05 Jul 2014, 8:03 pm

Yeah. It's basically paranoia, I can own up to that. ^^; A couple of people here gave me a really hard time and ran me off the board. I found another place where I want to modify and use that clan, and I don't want either of those people finding me based on my previous post here, should they ever go looking for another board for whatever reason.

So yeah, paranoia. It probably won't happen, but I'd rather not risk settling in somewhere only for their to be a chance of it happening again. I just feel like the chance increases if I leave something for them to possibly follow here. That, and on the off chance that someone else has had a similar experience over there. I don't want anyone else here to take this personally, because I like everyone else here. But the two bad apples have made me not want to be associated with the bushel.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Request Vide
PostSubject: Re: Request Request EmptySun 06 Jul 2014, 12:17 am

Solved after discussing the issue over PM.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request Vide
PostSubject: Re: Request Request Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-