Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tablet Crowdfunding (Not Spam, Real Thread Brah)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Tablet Crowdfunding (Not Spam, Real Thread Brah) Vide
PostSubject: Tablet Crowdfunding (Not Spam, Real Thread Brah) Tablet Crowdfunding (Not Spam, Real Thread Brah) EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 4:46 am

http://www.gofundme.com/bgktsk

Exactly as it reads, commissions for reward tiers and all that fun stuff. I'm sharing this here because its an advertising section on a roleplaying site and I know yall' love that commission shit (slightly less than you love claiming faceclaims for free...actually a lot less.) Potato salad guy made like a gorillion (is still making technically) dollars for a baffling cause so I figure why not try to raise some money from the internet for a much saner and reasonable cause? I'll try to hang around to check my PM box just in case anybody has questions, comments, or concerns but I guess you could also just post here (I won't lose sleep over it, unless the Staff gets mad...at which point I will gain sleep like some sort of crazy inverse sleep-pire.)

I'm also selling extenze and free russian mail order brides out of the back of a white va- no wait, sorry, not a spam bot. I will instead sell you pretty words and a handie for coffee and cocaine (no reciprocation.) Or ya know...nothing. Probably nothing. I'm just sharing a link because its no harm done to me and a potential benefit to all of you lovely (I didn't throw up that time) people. SUPPORT MY DREAM [INSERT MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-