Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 688 [Spoilers?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sand War
Sand War

Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 1:19 am

How the hell did Obito do that?!
I mean, coming back from the dead/chakra/genjutsu-ish thing?

Anyway, the only thing I'm okay with is that Kakashi now has full control over Obito's Kamui.

Oh, and he has Susano'o... Right, Sasuke, you can roll over in your turd and die... people are better than you now... even with your dumb eye.
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 2:02 am

Biggest asspull to date
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 11:05 am

Do I even bother reading this shit? I was already like 60 chapters behind when I read the last chapter.

I had no fucking clue what was going on and was of the belief that even if I was up to date I would have felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 12:49 pm

Soooo Staff... When's teleporting back to life going to be a thing  Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] 815275 
Back to top Go down
Sand War
Sand War

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] EmptySun 10 Aug 2014, 11:57 pm

Who knows, Ruka? Who knows? Smile

@Izayah: Word!

Will Hashirama transfer his Wood genes to Naruto now, just by dying on him? If it's so easy, then, heck, everyone, come over and die, and let's get new bloodlines...
Back to top Go down
ThatBoyRichard
Kumo Nin
ThatBoyRichard

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 2:14 am

Yeah the manga needs to end...fast. These random power ups are getting way too tacky. How can a dead person transfer his eyes to somebody else. None of this is making sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Naruto 688 [Spoilers?] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-