Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same old plan just a different setting

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Shi
Konoha Nin
Shi

Same old plan just a different setting Vide
PostSubject: Same old plan just a different setting Same old plan just a different setting EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014, 3:34 pm

Hey everyone hows it going? Im new to the site but in no way am I new to rp'ing. I consider myself an adept Rp'er which means I'm not the best but definitely far from the worst. Hope to meet some new people and see everyone around.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Same old plan just a different setting Same old plan just a different setting EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014, 3:43 pm

Hey there,

Welcome to US, we are happy to see you deciding to drop by and RP with us. You better believe it we are just as hyped to meet you and RP with you as you are. If you have questions about things drop by the chatbox or talk to the Staff, they are awesome and helpful people and they will help you work things out.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: Same old plan just a different setting Same old plan just a different setting EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014, 5:15 pm

Welcome to US!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Same old plan just a different setting Same old plan just a different setting EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 8:02 am

Welcome aboard! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Jaysus
Jaysus

PostSubject: Re: Same old plan just a different setting Same old plan just a different setting EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 1:46 am

Welcome to US, man! Join Kiri, just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same old plan just a different setting Same old plan just a different setting Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-