Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Vide
PostSubject: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 3:10 pm

Because talking on Skype has been unsuccessful, I figured the next best thing would be to try my luck in here, so here goes.

Chris Wrote:

Now, there are a few things I wanted to point out.

This particular mission was approved by Seika a while ago (Not blaming Seika for this in any way). I finished this mission a day or so before Lexi came in to discuss all of the missions. If my word is not good enough, time stamps can be checked. She said herself that the mission would be graded as normal because it, something you can check up on here: http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13741-personal-plot-missions-part-1

I quote: "I will evaluate the 1st mission under normal circumstances, but failure to fix the errors present in the 2nd and 3rd missions will result in an evaluation grade (from me) out of 5, plus the additional respective mission points.".

Taking points away for a mission that was approved by staff and finished before any of the additional checking of said missions started happening hardly seems fair to me, seeing as this is not what I was promised and it is not even my fault.

As for the additional things mentioned, I am trying to set up a village-wide plot, something you can ask either Kage/Tora or Nomi about, seeing as those two are the only ones I talked to about this, they are the higher ups in Kumo and I got the go-ahead to set things up. Aside from that, the Uchiha are still a founding clan, so helping them out around the compound is just as legit a D ranked mission as helping a cat cross the street or get an old lady out of a tree (Did I do this right?).

That is really all I have to say about it. It's nothing major, like the the title of the thread implies, though I would appreciate it if someone would come to look at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 6:32 pm

One issue that did arise from this situation was the ineffective communication between Chris and I, regarding the mission evaluation. Because I had wrote that I will evaluate the first mission under normal circumstances, I was under the assumption that I would be doing the evaluation. However, Chris went ahead of me and finished the evaluation himself (which is perfectly fine) and ended up giving you more points than I would have. He followed the mission evaluation points system and graded you accordingly – in other words, he evaluated your mission under normal circumstances. On that note, I see no reason for your complaints.

If you are complaining about my 5-point grading system that would have gone into effect if you did not edit your mission objectives, don’t you think it’s a little too soon (not to mention irrelevant) to bring that up now? You edited your mission outline accordingly and I, (unfortunately) so far, haven’t had the chance to put that system into action, so you (for now) are not a victim of said grading method. Also, like I said in that topic you linked, I unapproved your missions and let you know what needs to be fixed in order for you to avoid being victimized by me and the 5-point grading system. Plus, helpful hint: it’s more effective if you complain in FA after you’ve been attacked. More sympathy.

Chris brought up a lot of interesting points that I would have definitely missed/ignored, and I do agree with him regarding the authenticity of this mission. All of the generic missions were designed in a way to help better the village as a whole, through acts very similar to community service. What this “mission” of yours entails is basically gardening chores for your family. However, like I said, I would have graded that specific mission as I would grade any other mission (because you have already completed writing it, and it would be unfair for us to ask you to edit the entire thread accordingly) and after reading it, the score I would give would be less than what Chris gave you.

I apologize for not being aware of your village-wide plot because you’ve only talked to specific people about it (lol what). If you only intend to speak to a certain few about your plans, don’t get all upset if Chris and I aren’t aware of what you’re doing and misinterpret in a way you don’t want us to. Either give us the information we require for your chance at a fair grade, or sit quiet and don’t complain. It’s really that simple.

So, finally, I’ll ask you what you want. Let’s add some direction to your complaint. Do you want me to re-grade your topic and give you an even lower score? Should we get Alex involved and see how many more (or fewer) points he would be willing to offer? Do you expect to see Trey or Adam taking the time to re-evaluate your topic with the hope of earning a few more MP?
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 6:59 pm

First of all, I would ask that you don't overreact. Like I said, this is a very minor inconvenience at best. I asked for an explanation, not whatever all of this is.

Second of all, I am not complaining about being Victimized by your highness, I am talking about the reason why I got a lower score. The reason Chris gave me for receiving a lower score was because he said I didn't work with you on fixing things. You yourself said that the first mission would be graded normally, aka without any reductions that I apparently received anyway. The time-stamps on all the threads I linked show that the mission I did, the mission that got a reduced score, is a mission that was finished before you had your own things you wanted to resolve in terms of my mission descriptions. I fixed everything on Missions Number 2 and 3, things you yourself re-approved after I did so. This entire FA thread is about Mission 1, the one you said would receive a normal grading process on account of it already being finished by the time you got to it in your grading/checking of finished threads. The primary reason I got for it receiving a reduced score was because I was unwilling to work with you, something that never once applied for this particular mission. That, Lexi, is what this thread is about.

Third, I would like to point out that I am not the least bit mad about it, I just wanted things to be done fairly, to get my point out there and bring it up with staff because I have been unable to get a response out of Chris on Skype. Aside from that, it's like you really do aim to just punish me for everything I do. You say that I am Upset with you and Chris, not the case. You say that I am complaining about your 5 point grade system, again, this does not apply to this thread because you were not the one checking it (And we already established that this would not happen to this particular mission as stated above). You say that I am in some way being victimized, again Lexi, this is not the case. Before you get overzealous about something, you might want to read what the thread is about yourself. No one is mad, though I do have to say that you jumping to conclusions and aiming to make me look bad is starting to get annoying, so i'd like to ask that you, as a member of staff would stop victimizing me when there really isn't a reason for doing so, you're making everyone else on staff look bad.

Finally, the information would have been given if I knew who of you would be checking it. I worked this stuff out with the Raikage himself and wanted to keep things quiet until things actually started for the village. However, you yourself have not been especially kind to me lately because you tend to get really, really hostile for no real reason, something the above post pretty much proves to be true. As for Chris, I tried contacting him on Skype about the thread, and had he responded, I would have told him about it. Seeing as that failed, the only other thing I could do was to point it out in this thread, which I did. So again Lexi, stop it with the victimizing, it's very unbecoming.

I'll ask Kage/Tora if he would like to say a word or two about the Plot thing to ensure you all that it's the truth and not just something I made up for the sake of "Creating sympathy" as you'd like to call it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 7:25 pm

Uh you probably haven't been able to get a response from me, because I switched skype accounts a while ago.

chriss.toffer15 is my new one. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 7:28 pm

Ah, that might be it, lol.

Added.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 7:45 pm

After discussing the matter with Chris, the problem was one of miss-communication on our end, namely between Lexi and Chris. As it stands, Vergil will receive the full points that Chris opts to give him from said Evaluation without the point reduction in regards to the issue brought on by the subject matter of the mission. That being said, I do agree about the issues arising from the subject matter of the mission and it should've been moderated with more consideration in mind, but we cant all be perfect.

Unless there are any other issues, I assume this can be solved?
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 7:46 pm

Yeah.

And I just want to say again that I do not blame Lexi, Chris or Seika for anything, it was a minor inconvenience, nothing to feel bad about. Like you said, we can't all be perfect.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 7:47 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Minor inconvenience [Seriously, it's a very minor thing] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-