Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Mission Question Vide
PostSubject: Mission Question Mission Question EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t12130-screaming-into-the-night-mission

Any chance I'd be allowed to complete the above mission? I hit a creative slump for a while, one thing lead to another, time went by a lot faster than I was expecting, had to egress my character back to Kumo for several reasons, etc.

Failing that; is there anything preventing me from re-applying for the mission, editing the objectives a bit, and just copy-pasting it over into a Kumo thread then finishing it?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Mission Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mission Question Mission Question EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 2:18 pm

If you already had this mission evaled, then yes there is something preventing you from finishing it.

However if it hasn't been evaled, I don't see a problem with you just continuing it.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Mission Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mission Question Mission Question EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 3:32 am

Chris wrote:
If you already had this mission evaled, then yes there is something preventing you from finishing it.

However if it hasn't been evaled, I don't see a problem with you just continuing it.

^

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Mission Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mission Question Mission Question EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014, 12:22 pm

Moved to Solved topics given the lack of response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Question Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mission Question Mission Question Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-