Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wandering traveller.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Akki
Akki

A wandering traveller. Vide
PostSubject: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 2:28 am

A wandering traveller finally returns home after a long journey and she wonders if anyone will remember her, or if she has long been forgotten.

Hey folks names Akki or Wil to those that know me.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 2:33 am

Hi Akki, I actually do remember this username quite sometime ago. Though you disappeared up until now. Razz I still don't know you much, since I only remember your username but that's better than nothing eh?

Aww yeah

Either way, glad to have you back here. Its awesome you have not forgotten about us. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Jaysus
Jaysus

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 2:55 am

Akki. That does sound a bit familiar, honestly. Glad to have you back though! Hope you get back into the groove of things and all, and choose Kiri. (/coughs)
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 11:08 am

Welcome back to US, Akki!

I do not believe that I remember the name but that does not affect my hype for your return whatsoever.

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 9:33 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 11:00 pm

Welcome back Akki
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 2:57 am

Sörä♀ wrote:
Who?

Before your time, scrub.

Welcome back, Akki. A wandering traveller. 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 3:15 am

Welcome Back!
Back to top Go down
Akki
Akki

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 9:58 am

^_^ thank you all for the warm welcome it's good to be back at US after so long and i look forward to rping with all of you. And good to see adam is still around and since you have known me since way back when US 1.0 was around you can call me Wil you know. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 10:31 am

I'll call you whatever you'd like, Wil. Smile

Good to have you back. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 4:51 pm

Holy crap. Akki. Does that name ever look old school?

It's Becky, Becca, Sacrifice me Alice, Becky_ily-pie, Nao Kamatoshi, etc.

Very nice to see you, dearie!~
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm

Welcome Bakki~
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 5:48 pm

Chris wrote:
Welcome Bakki~

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering traveller. A wandering traveller. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-