Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembrance [Hira's SC Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hira
Kumo Nin
Hira

Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Vide
PostSubject: Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 11:51 pm

Master Illusionist:

It wasn’t much of a standoff, nor was it much of a story to tell. A niece versus her uncle; both fighting for their lives; both had something worth fighting for. Hira foretold this moment, prepared herself for it over the years, and forced herself to overcome her weakness in exchange for strength to defeat her uncle, who rivaled her in their clan for power - power that she never desired. Rather, she sought freedom, a home away from home where the people who truly loved her waited years for her return. If only it was so easy to wish and receive, and it was ironic how simple her desire really was. Freedom – something that everyone in the world had, but went unappreciated or unnoticed by the masses. It took someone to lose what was most important to them to realize exactly how much it meant.

The strength Hira acquired was not physical, but rather mental. Years of rerouting her chakra to be able to use her God-given gift once again... it wouldn’t be in vain. Facing Shigeo without it would mean death in an instant, but she had the upper hand now. Their chakra and power weren’t on the same levels just yet; she barely ranked behind him, but he had no knowledge of her secret training and meditation. The element of surprise was on her side and that was all she needed now.

Shigeo stared Hira down, his pupils dilated and his movements unnatural. He was losing it – anxious, power hungry and out for blood. Who knew how long he had been planning her death now? He focused solely on her and nothing else, not even his friend who’d died only moments before by Hira’s hands... Had he no guilt or sorrow for his fallen comrade? No, but that’s where Hira would gain the advantage.

Performing several hand seals, an identical Hira appeared next to the real one [Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu], a stoic look plastered on her face. Shigeo’s was quite the opposite – a large, Cheshire smile blatant on his smug face as he strung together his own hand seals. Hira waited patiently, as she understood how tricky her uncle could be at the best of times. Suddenly, a look of fear crept unto Hira’s face, who stared as Shigeo’s fingertips shone light blue. He was going to attempt his fuinjutsu technique once more, but this time, to fully seal away Hira’s Sasagani. The seal on the back of her head still remained, but unlike last time, she wouldn’t have the time to work around it. It needed to be avoided at all cost this time, lest she never be able to use her ability again.

Instantly, the two Hira’s sprung forth, intertwining with each other and running around Shigeo in order to confuse him. He attempted to keep up, his eyes seeming to spin behind his head and to the front again. One of the Hira’s changed course and jumped toward him with a kunai in hand, but Shigeo saw her in his peripheral vision, and with a single swing of his arm, knocked her back twenty feet. Only a single cut was placed on his hand, which he hardly seemed to notice, but still drew blood. The other Hira attempted to do the same now, although Shigeo already strung together more hand seals, causing a large vortex of water to shoot towards her from the nearby lake. Enveloped in the water and washed away by the large wave, she landed even farther away by the dead corpse, where she appeared to be knocked out. Shigeo looked between the two, smirking at how simple this assassination could really be. Only a moment later, a POOF was heard to his right where the second Hira was attacked, signaling the end of her Lightning Clone technique. The Hira that was originally knocked back immediately stood up, but not before Shigeo rushed towards her. His fingers still glowed blue and just as Hira got to her feet, he thrust all five into her stomach, throwing her back once more on the floor in pain. She grasped her stomach and at the same time as Shigeo approached, attempted to use Sasagani to stop him, but to no avail. There was no choice now – she had to hit him with everything she had.

He never seemed to lose eye contact with her, as if he wanted her to fight with Genjutsu. He was being cocky, that was obvious enough, but Hira’s plan had already gone into action. All she needed now was to keep him busy. With his continuous eye contact, she found her opening to use her Journey into Black Darkness technique. Only a second later was Shigeo entrapped in a black void, unable to see anything around him. Hira immediately moved away from him and kept her distance, should he instantly disperse the Genjutsu himself. But, he didn’t. Instead, he laughed a maniacal laugh and rather seemed amused at her attempts. “You think this will stop me? Fine, I will play your little game. It’s only a matter of time now.” He was talking about her inevitable death. Hira chuckled silently to herself at the irony of his words.

Shigeo stood in the same position, his arms open to welcome an incoming attack. Of course Hira was going to give him what he wanted. Stringing together hand seals, a dragon made out of water appeared from the nearby lake, shooting forth toward Shigeo and knocking him back where he landed close to his dead comrade. Running up close in order to keep him preoccupied while he attempted to stand up, Hira roundhouse kicked him farther back, until he tripped over the body and landed beside him. Jumping on top of his chest, she continued to punch his face. This wasn’t due to wanting to kill him, but rather out of the frustration and hatred she had for him over the following years. He scowled and yelled, angered at the fact that he thought he was a mere punching bag now. Without a second thought, he used Kai to disperse the Genjutsu and free himself of the darkness and a moment later, punched the young Hira off of him. To return the favor, he followed suit and sat on her chest, punching her mercilessly. Standing up and towering over her, he began a string of hand seals again as he spoke. “Now, watch and learn. Let me show you what a true Master of Genjutsu can d-” A heavy grunt escaped his lips, along with small drips of blood trickling down his chin. His eyes dropped to his stomach, where a red liquid spread along his clothing. He looked behind him, but no one was there... How had he been stabbed?

I know what you’re thinking. ‘Why am I dying? Why me? Why me?” The mangled Hira below him mocked, but not without a smirk along her bloody cheeks. The world around them suddenly turned black, as if nothing had ever been there in the first place, until it finally dispersed into the real world. Shigeo was still lying on the ground after tripping over his friend’s lifeless body, while Hira sat on top of him, a kunai plunged into his chest. His mouth was still bloody and the red liquid spread around the ground. That same Hira ‘POOF’d out of existence, while next to him, the image of his friends corpse suddenly disappeared as well. Instead, Hira took his place, who then stood up and looked over him. She watched the life leave his eyes then, as small tears torrented down his face. He seemed sad, horrified, angry... Everything Hira hoped she would see when she watched him die.

Are you still waiting for an explanation? Well, it’s very simple actually.” Hira kneeled over Shigeo, resting her arms on her knees as she smiled. Although she would never say, Hira was extremely worn out and almost depleted of her chakra. Letting out a long, content sigh, she stared down at him and continued. “It all started when I created that Shadow Clone. The one you thought you destroyed early on? Well, that was actually me. Since I landed so close to your dead friend’s corpse, I used Henge to transform into him, and False Place Technique to make him poof away. My favorite part was when my clone used Journey into Black Darkness, which was for the sole reason that you would not see my Sasagani touch you once you tripped over me. It also gave me plenty of time to recreate the world inside of my mind, and believe me, I didn’t leave one stone untouched. After you allegedly beat me up and attempted to kill me... Well, I got the jump on you first in the real world. But, I’m sure you already understood that part.” Hira was proud of her strategy, since such a ninja like Shigeo could not even notice the world around him change. Smirking still, she glared down at him. “You had no idea, did you? Shigeo, the self-proclaimed Master of Genjutsu, huh? Let me tell you something: you were dead the second you thought of killing me.

Shigeo continued to bleed out, a look of horror still blatant on his face as he continued to choke and cough on his blood. She bid no goodbye to him and only stood up and walked away, once she watched the life from his eyes finally escape. He was dead, and Hira was free. She could finally return to Kumogakure and be with the ones she loved. There was nothing more holding her back now. Having walked only ten feet from Shigeo, Hira herself collapsed to the floor, her body exhausted from the extensive chakra use. Well, she waited eleven years to return... another few hours wouldn’t make much of a difference.

Word Count: 1,646/1,600

Jutsu Used In Order:
Back to top Go down
Hira
Kumo Nin
Hira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014, 12:25 am

Increased Chakra Capacity:
Hira at the age of seven was not rambunctious, despite the many claims from villagers who were the center of attention for tricks and gambits. No, those who proclaimed her to be anything but a destructive monster in the body of a little girl, truly had no idea who or what she was. With no productive outlet for her energy and carnage, Inoko discovered a way for her granddaughter to hone her skills, while attempting to confine that energy into something actually useful for her. But first, she had to catch her.

Hira ran from her grandmother, like a disobedient puppy avoiding its owner. While having good intentions, she would simply rather goof off then sit and do, well, nothing. After an hour of chasing and a migraine later, she threw her granddaughter over her shoulder and brought her to the outskirts of the village and the closest mountain where they were sure to not be disturbed. Sitting the young girl down, and crossing her legs for her – as Hira refused to – Inoko sat across from her and began to explain.

It’s about time that we channel that energy into something else that will help you, don’t you think? Meditate with me, little one. Just for a little while.” It was difficult to turn down a request from her Grandmother, especially since she knew that if she refused, then she’d be forced to do it regardless. Sighing loudly and rolling her eyes, Hira made a greater effort at crossing her legs and placing her hands on her knees. Having imitated her Grandmother’s posture perfectly, she closed her eyes and began to concentrate.

Good, now imagine yourself running; running as if the wind is at your feet and the devil is chasing you.” Hira took a deep breath and in her mind, found herself running through the village streets. The young Yamanaka knew that her Grandmother wanted her to run from something scary, but Hira was unafraid of anything and thus, imagined herself being chased by darkened figures. Her nose squinted, as she felt exerted from such a thought. Inoko nodded to herself and continued, “Hira, they’re catching up to you... Sasagani is unable to help you. You have to defend yourself, otherwise they will kill you.” With another deep breath, Hira followed the story in her mind, as the skies grew dark and the blackened figures jumped, grasping at her ankle. She used one of the few lightning techniques she’d been taught, shocking them all in exchange for a larger amount of her chakra. She fought them off, punching, screaming, performing genjutsu in order to scare them away – but nothing worked. They were relentless.

In the real world, Hira had already begun to sweat. The little girl, who seemed tireless from dawn to dusk was heavily breathing in her trance. Her Grandmother took notice and smiled, knowing that besides the fact that with daily practice her granddaughter would grow stronger, but would also be much less of a hassle to take care of. Standing up, she took several steps over to her Hira and tapped her shoulder, forcing Hira out of her meditation immediately. The young girl looked around confused as to why she was dripping with sweat. Inoko picked her up and carried her to their apartment, preparing to return the following day.

Which is exactly what they did. For a straight week, the twosome returned to the same spot, with Hira pushing herself to her limits by using up what little chakra she could in her trance, to fight off the enemies that consistently chased her. It wasn’t soon after that week that the meditation become much simpler, and destroying the enemies – who now ran out of energy themselves – became overwhelmed by the young girl, who now had chakra to spare. Even with her original goal in my completed, Inoko and Hira still returned every day their own goals in mind: Hira to become even stronger, and Inoko to give herself a small break every day from wrangling her hyperactive granddaughter around.

674/600

Last edited by Hira on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hira
Kumo Nin
Hira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] EmptySat 04 Oct 2014, 8:27 am

Large Chakra Capacity:

Hira’s steps were deliberate, quiet as she walked through the large, empty mansion. This mansion that once belonged to her parents was now inhabited by her uncle, who held the young Hira captive in its walls. There was no where she couldn’t go without his guidance, walking along the house was her only source of freedom – hidden passages, an expansive flower garden, complete with a koi pond and stone path and her bedroom that held whatever worldly possessions she had left. Everything was taken from her – her life, her family and the freedom to do whatever she pleased. Only at times of her uncle’s absence could she make good use of her time and strengthen her skills as a ninja, something she seemed to leave behind once stolen from Kumogakure.

Hira walked along the wooded path that led to the outside garden. The grounded rocks were cold against her feet as she walked to the center, where one giant, flat stone sat in the ground, only partially sticking out from the soil. Hira sat upon it, folding her legs and placing her hands on her knees. She couldn’t remember the last time she meditated. It was years ago, at least, when she had no other way to release her energy. But, now was the time to start again, to find some temporary inner peace, plan a method of escape... anything. Her life was hanging in the balance of despair and hope. Although the word “hope” was slowly becoming only a word to her and nothing else. It was clear to her that no one was coming to rescue her, so there was no more reason to hope. Her fate lay in her own hands now.

Closing her eyes, she immediately imagined her Grandmama and herself ten years in the past. The images she told her to concentrate on would be her strategy this time around as well. So, Hira began running, but not through Kumogakure this time. Instead, Hira was in this same small village she lived in now, running through the alleyways and streets, avoiding the cloaked figures behind her. This time around, it all seemed too easy when she was jumped by them. She fought them so simply, hardly spending any of her chakra to defeat them. She understood by now that her Grandmama’s method at the time was more than effective, but Hira was stronger now. She needed a challenge that would help her expand. Letting her mind wander on its own, there she still was, running through the streets, which were much more narrow and crowded with people. Looking behind her was Shigeo, the man who kept her prisoner – but he merely walked behind her, easily maneuvering his way through the crowd. Yet, Hira sprinted, pushed into people, and forced them out of her way in order to escape his clutches. The more she tried to run away, the closer he came. She hated to admit it, but she was scared.

Sweat began to cover Hira’s body as the tension and anger rose within her. Hira’s hatred for her uncle fueled her, burned through to her very soul, so much that her chakra flared outside of her body, slowly dissipating away into the night. Within twenty minutes, she opened her eyes, her face distressed and drenched in sweat while her body barely sat up in its original position. She could barely walk, but forced herself up to return to her room to rest. The next time her uncle stepped out for the night, she would continue to train herself.

Over the next month, in the depths of the night or when she had time to herself, Hira returned to the large stone in the garden and continued to meditate. Slowly but surely, she was able to outrun her uncle through sheer force and willpower. But, near the end would he eventually catch her and put her in a corner, pushing her to fight him. Just as when she first began, defeating him appeared impossible. His genjutsu outranked hers, as did his jutsu, but every time she returned to meditate would she eventually land a hit on him... and then another, and then another, until finally she forced him into the same corner. She prepared herself for the final attack, the one that would end his life for good and set her free to return home. When he did lay dead before her during the final meditation, Hira only awoke an hour later in the cold, freezing rain. She hadn’t realized how far she pushed herself, or how much chakra she consumed in order to destroy him. Even still, upon her awakening did she feel reawakened herself. Hira was one step closer to freedom; she could feel it in her body and soul. All she had to do now was bide her time.

806/800

Last edited by Hira on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hira
Kumo Nin
Hira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] EmptySat 04 Oct 2014, 10:33 am

Enormous Chakra Capacity:

There was nothing left now. There was no Kumogakure to return to. There was no Kagetora, Grandmama, no more family, friends, no... anything. Hira left her home for the final time, exiting the gates under the realization that from now on, her life was in her own hands. Whatever it meant for the future, Hira immediately came to the conclusion that at her current rank, there would be no surviving in the world outside of a village. It was cruel, unrelenting and cared for no one. There was no God, no saviors or friends to take hold of in times of need. Hira already relied on the future for such things, but... where had that gotten her now? Outside of Kumogakure, running away from a home that clearly didn’t need her anymore – not when they had Kagetora to support them now. Hira had her chance to become something, someone worthy of being a notable ninja in the village. But, just like most of her life played out, it was just as quickly stolen away from her. Her entire life, that man, her Grandmother... they could live without her from now on. Hira’s life relied on her durability in the world before her.

Within several days, Hira reached a small gambling village south of Kumogakure. With what little money she saved, Hira rented a small motel room middle of the village. While it was comfortable to sleep in for the next week, she understood that in order to stay, she would have to gamble in order to earn more money. For the time being in her cheap little motel room, peace and solitude were a virtue. This is where she would start her training again, even jokingly making a schedule for herself – gamble all day, meditate through the night. The curtains allowed what little sun was left through to her room, signaling that the sun was setting; it was as good a time to start as any.

Placing a single pillow in the middle of the room and sitting on it, Hira crossed her legs and placed her hands on her knees. Unwilling to waste any time, Hira shut her eyes and relaxed for several moments. As the meditation began, she once again returned to the same scenario played out every other time. She stood still the middle of the street, watching the people change their course to walk around her, while Hira looked back and forth, awaiting something to follow or chase her. But, nothing came forth. Confused, but forcing herself to concentrate even harder, Hira could hear reminisces of music and laughter. While it was not evil laughter that was heard in her meditative state, she still looked around the village, searching for the source. A second later did she one eye peer open slowly, only to realize the immense amount of partying and noise coming from all around her – of course, she had to pick the hotel that had casinos in every direction. While not the sole reason from keeping her focused, she realized that this time, her training would have to go differently. But for now, the lack of money in her wallet left her anxious and rather hungry. Deciding to use this one night to win some extra change, she decided she would continue her training the following day.

A fat wallet put anyone at ease and with the previous night being a rather lucky one, Hira was able to sit comfortably upon the pillow again to continue her meditation. Even in her mind, the streets were still riddled with people, although all seemed to ignore her. No citizen held a hidden agenda upon their smiles, no one snuck up behind her for a sneak attack and Shigeo was still absent, despite being her greatest adversary to date. There was nothing, and Hira was alone, even in her mind. What was she to do now? Where in her subconscious could she go to escape this loneliness that coursed through her? Before Hira knew it, a single tear fell down her cheek, hitting the dirt road below her. In the real world, a mirror image of her subconscious played out, as multiple tears flowed down instead. The true realization that from this day forward her life would be full of solitude hit her all at once, with despair slowly setting in. Immediately, she felt her chakra flare up, fluctuating outside of her body, as if reacting to this new understanding of her life thus forward. If she was to move forward at all, things would have to change – her power would need to grow in more ways than one and even if she was alone, everything about her being would adjust regardless.

While her earnings grew through her consistent gambling, Hira’s view on the past and future gradually transitioned. Solitude would become her best friend and while she blamed herself for that, she accused her uncle for the sole reason that her life had turned in this direction. As she meditated that night, anger surged through her body, burning up her chakra as in her mind, she was no longer the prey, but the predator. This time, she hunted down those that wronged her in her life – Shigeo, the people in the village who so blindly followed her, as well as the cloaked people, who once again appeared before her, who now represented the people who would wrong her in the future, people she would need to kill to survive. Everyone ran from her and Hira felt alive for the first time in a long time. Placing them in Sasagani, watching them betray each other when she used her Yamanaka techniques, and fast assassinations when her Lightning techniques took the stage. Oh, she ran like the devil, but now she was the devil, following and watching all fall before her. While she took no sadistic pleasure from watching these people die, it was what was necessary. For over a month, Hira followed this same routine, her chakra burning hot in her body and disappearing after a long night of meditation, until the point of her passing out several nights in a row.

Every morning when she awoke recharged, she sensed a difference within herself. Just like working out, the changes were small but noticeable, until the contrast in her chakra was like night and day compared to the beginning of the month when she first started this training. Hira felt confident for the first time, even prepared for the road ahead of her. She accomplished the first step in living a life on the road – she grew stronger, her chakra having reacted to her emotions in the most desperate of times left her at a great advantage during her meditation, allowing her the power to push onwards to live a life that hopefully would be worth living. While it was hard to imagine such a thing at this point in time, she knew this was only the beginning to this adventure, if she could even call it that. But for now, she would enjoy what time she had and travel the ninja world, if only to develop her skills further for the future ahead of her. Surviving wasn’t truly living, but it was enough.

1,207/1,200
Back to top Go down
Hira
Kumo Nin
Hira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] EmptyThu 09 Oct 2014, 9:20 am

Strategist:

The battleground was set. Hira stared forth at the opponent before her – someone she’d never challenged before, but then again, did we ever get to choose the opposition? Anyone who stepped up to compete with her ended up losing, but she guessed the man never heard of her before, nor of the prowess she possessed. To take upon either side of the chess board mattered not. Black or white, success was imminent, and Hira had little doubts about her strategy. Outmatching her opponent and taking home the trophy was her goal, but how she obtained the prize didn’t matter. When it came to such a competition, Hira did whatever she could to win, no matter the risks or stakes. She’d bet her life if she could, but then again, it wasn’t worth much to anyone anymore.

Hira stared forth, her eyes half-lidded in a glare at the enemy. Intimidation usually only worked half the time when they fully understood who they were facing, while the rest found out soon after. The man before her only returned the intimidation tactic, but to no avail. Hira merely chuckled, her plan of action finalized. She made the first move.

For the first several minutes, only pawns moved across the table – little moves, no sacrifices just yet. At the movement of his knight, Hira followed suit, copying the same movement. It seemed to disgruntle him, even annoy him, especially upon moving his knight once more and watching Hira perform the same move. His pupils beamed at her, scowling in intimidation, but Hira could do no more than smirk. Riling up the enemy was always so enjoyable, but mocking their intelligence was what made it all worth it. She had to admit though, his strategy was not an absolutely horrible one, although she immediately saw through it, even planned ahead. For the following five minutes, she continued the same routine, although without sacrificing any of her pieces just yet. He grew wary, suspicious and began to play safe in order to spare his own pieces. But, didn’t he understand a sacrifice was always needed to move forward? A small sacrifice to take a big hit... He couldn’t see it; blinded by sheer anger now due to her insulting tactics, his moves became rushed. The man before her did not think any further, as he moved pieces simply to devour her own. Oh, but that was he goal from the start. His shoddy attempts to bring down her bishop cost him his knight, and following that his rook and then several pawns.

She could see the mental warfare happening in his mind. Oh, how did he get into such a predicament? How could this happen to him? Moron. The game of chess was never to be played with emotions, yet his frustration and anger got the best of him so quickly into the game. It was his turn and his eyes darted back and forth between the pieces – which one would he move next? He put his fingers on top of the knight, but a small ticking sound came from Hira as she shook her head. He stared back in fright now; was he truly making an incorrect move, or was she actually helping him? In Hira’s perspective, should he move his knight, her queen would take it quickly, but why would she even consider pointing out such a thing? The simple answer: to make him suffer even more. His heart must’ve been pounding through his chest now as she stared at him playfully. Hira enjoyed his reactions more than the game now. It was satisfying to her to watch him internally cry – after all, he bet 10,000 ryo on this game. He should be crying.

Another ten minutes passed and Hira began to focus on the game once more. While the man before her still struggled to move, Hira wanted to make the finishing blow all the more painful. Her pieces were closing in on his king and within one move, she’d take the prize pool. The poor guy was sweating bullets, because he knew his defeat was imminent. Before she could place her last piece to checkmate his king, the man swung his arm across the chessboard, flinging it across the room and hitting another patron who watched the game religiously. Profanities flew from his mouth, but Hira merely shrugged and smiled, grabbing at the money below the table. This would buy her food and a nice hotel room for a month. “Well, well.. No need to be a sore loser. But, I’ll be taking all your money now. Just a shame I couldn’t officially checkmate you, but I suppose just like the rest of my opponents, the game just gets the better of them.. or me. I can’t tell which it is anymore.” Standing up and waving goodbye to her opponent, who now cried on the table, she left to find herself a comfortable hotel to stay the night in. Perhaps she could find another sucker to bet against her, too.

838/800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Remembrance [Hira's SC Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-