Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk in the Forest [Cross/P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] Vide
PostSubject: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014, 10:54 pm

Still the night was in the air with this cold essence as if the someone has died only leaving behind is their ice cold flesh. In the Illusion Forest where things happen since not too many people go there. When you look at the forest from afar, you can always see someone watching you but when you really look for something that is not there. This forest is not a great place to be in the night unless you know your way around the forest without getting lost then you are fine. However if you were to get lost in this forest then you are most likely lost forever. Some people would try to dare themselves to go into the forest and try to make it back out alive and not lost but those few people were stupid as they got lost and now when people do walk through the forest all you hear is the moans of the fallen. So the next time you feel brave, stay home.

After the mission that Rukasu had with the other guy, Rukasu to the Forest to see the other guy because he had been told to go to the forest and meet him there. So far the guy like to play around, but that was all Rukasu got from the guy and not to mention he had a pet wolf. It was weird that he wanted to meet with Rukasu but the young criminal was not stupid he knew that there is a chance that the guy wanted to fight or kill Rukasu and that was something Rukasu had to prepare for just in a case a situation like that would ever pop up. Rukasu had to be ready to fight someone stronger no matter what are the odds. This was not enough to scare the criminal, he knew that if it had to be done he will fight to kill as much as the other guy will.

However he also thought what if the guy just wanted to talk but about what could be so important to talk to someone like Rukasu. This were some of the things that were running through the mind of Rukasu as he started walking into the forest, but he knew that since the guy was already there and is already waiting for Rukasu. What else would be waiting for Rukasu and if they were friendly. This were things that were still running in his head and not things that could help him.

After a few moments of walking into the forest he figured out a plan that would help him to even out the disadvantage that is going against him. Formed one handseal, Hidden Mist Jutsu!, he yelled in his mind as the mist that was so light anyone could walk through was now very thick and no one could see anything. However that was only the base start of Rukasu's plan, he knew with his stealth and skill he would be able to get the guy out of his hiding spot. Once the guy gets out he will explain himself before I go offence. If the guy is being nice and just wants to talk then Rukasu will lower his guard but if its the opposite then Rukasu had already put his pawn forward.

Forming a next few handseals, he conjures a mist clone that is walking ahead while Rukasu swiftly follows using his stealth. He knew that he would since his chakra but only one. This was as far as the plan could take him, unless he used his Stealth to mask his chakra and leave his Clone open. That was the plan and Rukasu knew it would work but for someone reason it was too easy and this was something Rukasu knew he should keep his guard up.  

Now all there was left was for the other guy to show himself, so Rukasu just kept on walking silently while the clone was in the open. He waited until the guy appeared and he really hoped it was on good terms because he didn't think he could survive an attack from that guy.

Chakra Used: 8 [42/50]
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 5:26 am

The mission from moments before could have gone a bit more smoothly with more planning on Mokuzai’s side. He couldn’t help that he got excited from actually having a new partner to work with. Although it was a short encounter, and the snowy male didn’t say too much, Mokuzai had a decent feeling about this guy. “At least he wasn’t too talkative.” He shrugged his shoulders while crossing the dirt road to the lining of trees and vegetation nearby. Mokuzai didn’t really know why he liked to hide in the plants. He never cared for the smell of the wild, nor did he like being outside too much. Kind of ironic for him being of Senju blood, right? Mokuzai placed his palm against a tree that was diagonally away from him. He didn’t know how long it would take for the other nukenin to get here. If he even came at all was the big deal. Maybe the nukenin thought Mokuzai was going to come after him and hunt him down knowing that he existed. At least he didn’t have to try to be intimidating when encountering lower level criminals. It just came naturally from his demeanor. Mokuzai was going to milk every single second of attention from this white haired male. No matter the type of outcome that this meeting had, if it happened at all, he would absolutely enjoy himself.

His hand clawed at the loose bark of the plant. He didn’t like to be kept waiting, even if he was the one that was going to set up the meeting. Why was he even paired with him on the mission? Usually Moku was able to keep track of some newcomers and ruckus that came from their actions.

“Come on.” His voice snarled from the impatient blood surging throughout his whole body. From recent events, Mokuzai was wary to trust anyone, or even work up the urge to ask this nukenin to meet him over here. At least he got out of being in a crowd of people. Any sort of major attention, Mokuzai would just freeze in his spot at moments. It’s one of the various reasons why he decided to keep away from most villages at the moment.

He was about to just get up and leave when he felt a chakra source start to enter his perimeter. From the feel of it, Mokuzai turned his back to see the very same mist that was used minutes before enter his gaze. “He needs to find a new trademark or somethin’.” Mokuzai placed his palm against his face for a few seconds, sensing yet another figure within the area. Could he have brought reinforcements? Were there more nukenin in the area than Mokuzai gave credit for? He couldn’t take any chances, but maybe the nukenin would be a bit leery on approaching him if Mokuzai actually went out on his own first.

He didn’t really want to scare the kid again, but why not have some fun while getting the point across? “I thought I told you to come alone?” Mokuzai’s voice turned dark with a hint of being pissed thrown in at the end just to add an intimidation factor. “Your mist doesn’t really work with me, man. I can pinpoint your spot with sensing. Don’t you even think about jumping me or your life will be cut short with one single move.” Why not threaten him a bit? It wouldn’t be fun if they just both meet up and talk it out.

The only thing that pissed off Moku was the other chakra signature that was in the area. He knew one was Rukasu, but the other? It could have been a hunter-nin that Rukasu led towards Mokuzai, with it being just as much as another nukenin to help over power the senju.

“If you’re goin’ to play games. You might as well go back before I really get pissed off.”
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 6:51 am

“I thought I told you to come alone?” Moku said as he already felt the two criminals in the area but did he really figure out that it was just Rukasu or maybe the man thought that Rukasu had brought someone with him. “Your mist doesn't really work with me, man. I can pinpoint your spot with sensing. Don’t you even think about jumping me or your life will be cut short with one single move.” Moku said again and Rukasu knew that he was able to be noticed without being seen but was it a precaution on his part or did he really wanted to throw the guy off some how. Rukasu knew that the guy could not be bluffing only because he was stronger than Rukasu to begin with so Rukasu knew that he had to be careful before he made his move. “If you’re goin’ to play games. You might as well go back before I really get pissed off.” Moku finally said as Rukasu stopped and so did his clone, he knew that the guy was not going to come out of his hiding spot and the guy did have one advantage on Rukasu so far and that was he knew where Rukasu and the other was located but Rukasu didn't know where Moku was located however Rukasu can hide.

Rukasu now had to say something before it got ugly, and at first he knew that he shouldn't pissed the guy off just in case. However Rukasu did enjoy playing games, and that was what he intended to do at first just to get a feel for this guy and make sure he wasn't going to come at him. “Well I figured that you will know my position but it seems you can decide if I came alone or not so I am only going to make this simple for you.” Rukasu said as he formed a seal, as he smiled a bit knowing that this would throw off the cover but he couldn't risk this guy getting angry just yet. Where his clone was located appeared four more mist clones just around the first clone. Either he was dumb and didn't figure out by now that it was clone or he is really precautions about his life because of recent event he may have went through.

So now the five clones just stood there while Rukasu was not too far off, just waiting by a tree to see what was going to happen next. “Well just to let you know Mokuzai, I am not leaving because I want to know why you want me to come here, and if it was to just tell me to go away then you will be wasting my time and by doing that you will greatly piss me off” Rukasu said as he smirked a little, knowing that he lied about what he just said made him smirk because it was all fun and games. This was something Rukasu was enjoying because he had not seen another criminal nor he had this long of a conversation with one either, so he knew to be careful as well. Rukasu also had a crazy thought in the back of his head about the two teaming up to be stronger, however he did not know about this guy and if he was thinking the same thing. However if the subject same up and Mokuzai asked him, with much thought that he had already took his time to think about. He would say yes, only because he knew that he had a better survival chance tagging along with him instead of roam the world by himself.

He also knew that by roaming the world with another criminal they can probably create something greater. As Rukasu waited for the response of Mokuzai he realized that he had never told the guy his name and wondered if he should but then again Moukzai had already told him his name so it would only be fair.

“Oh, by the way Mokuzai, my name is Rukasu. Just that. I don’t have a last name because I was never told of it.” Rukasu said, but in all honesty he really never knew his last name or if he belonged to a clan or anything like that, he was just Rukasu.

Chakra Used: 3 [39/50]
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 11:22 am

This wasn’t the time to be taunting Mokuzai. He was already getting antsy with the thought of Rukasu bringing someone else with him, why does he need to keep getting on his nerves? The sudden change of the chakra that came into his range grew up by four, signaling to Mokuzai that they were appearing out of thin air. “Clones.” He clenched his jaw, starting to walk forward towards the clones through the mist. He wasn’t afraid, why should he? It’s not like he couldn’t get the kid down by a single jutsu. He knew the exact one that he’d choose to do, but it would only become useful at the last second. “If you’re goin’ to be playin’ the clone game, I will too.” Mokuzai continued to walk while repeating hand seals with blurred speed in front of his torso. Each finger linking together when they needed to, and the angle of his hands were precise to the ‘T’.

“Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu”

Instead of smoke coming in and invading the area, the side of Mokuzai’s head started to become covered in ebony wood. It slowly started to work down the way of his body, making sure to cover his whole left side.

A sudden spike shot out, forming the legs of the figure beside him. It only took a few seconds for the wood to break off Mokuzai’s main body, quickly forming the torso and limbs of the wooden clone. If Rukasu wanted to play games, Mokuzai was going to make sure that he would fully get the chance to experience what a real criminal was like. He didn’t like how Rukasu viewed himself as a criminal and yet he carried himself like he was the baddest thing to ever come in the shinobi world.

Given, Mokuzai did feel the exact same way when he was first starting out, but he eventually grew up, got his ass kicked a few times, and figured out how the world was going to start working. His arms folded in front of his chest once he stopped walking. The bunshin kept near to his left, mimicking the motion that Mokuzai held for a few seconds when he started to speak again.

“I wanted to see what your plans were for going rogue. Most people in..our line of work, I guess, choose to stick alone. They think it’s the best thing to happen since baked bread. If I pissed you off, then good I aim to. I want to see what you do when you’re truly pissed off. Will you charge me head on? Will you keep hiding behind your mist? I want to see what you’re capable of before I even ask you what I wanted to in the first place.” Moku yawned slowly at the thought of using the kid for his own goals. It would have been cruel, yes, but what was honestly stopping him from creating a puppet and tugging the strings for a few seconds? It seemed fun at the time, of course. He just didn’t want it to blow up back in his face (literally) when he thought of a plan.

“I’ll give you a few choices, hm?” Mokuzai held up three fingers in front of him. Whether or not that Rukasu would be able to see was on all on his placement. “You both drop the boss act and actually take in with who you’re dealin’ with.” He dropped his index finger against his palm, allowing his ring finger and middle digit remain extended out in the air.

“You show me what you’re capable of besides usin’ this fuckin’ mist that gets on my nerves.” He lowers his ring finger, allowing his middle finger to remain in the air for a short period of time. “Or you just face me one on one without any clones. Although I do believe that you are not really capable of solid clones yet, are you?” A soft chuckle left his lips when he lowered his middle finger against his palm.

He hated that he was honestly picking on the kid. Was his soft side starting to become a bit more prominent? He hasn’t seen this much ‘kindness’ since Yoi was around him. It started to irk him how it started to show more and more of itself as time went on. How far would it go through? Would it change his whole persona as a nukenin? Maybe people enjoyed it better when people met their stereotypes that they made for others. Mokuzai never really had that thought and ideal shoot through his mind until now.

“So, what will it be? Will you actually come and try to fuck me up like you’re practically itchin’ to, or are you goin’ to think about your actions just a bit more since you don’t really know who you’re fuckin’ with?”

Jutsu:

SC:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 11:34 pm

“If you’re goin’ to be playin’ the clone game, I will too.” Mokuzai said as he walked forward forming his handseals, “Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu”, then a few moments later out came out a wood clone.

He is a senju? This is odd, isn’t they supposed to be pure and stuff but why is this one I see here a criminal? Rukasu thought to himself as he stood by watching to see what will happen next.

Mokuzai stopped walking as he and his clone folded his arms, “I wanted to see what your plans were for going rogue. Most people in..our line of work, I guess, choose to stick alone. They think it’s the best thing to happen since baked bread. If I pissed you off, then good I aim to. I want to see what you do when you’re truly pissed off. Will you charge me head on? Will you keep hiding behind your mist? I want to see what you’re capable of before I even ask you what I wanted to in the first place.” Mokuai said but as Rukasu heard him, he just stood there listening, because in all honesty after what he did in Kiri he told himself that he will never return and he knew that much. About his life as a rouge just came one day at a time and he knew that he had to survive alone only because he knew that if there was an encounter with another criminal he would die because they were evil people that strive to be the only one alive. About pissing off Rukasu, well he just said what he said to kind of copy the criminal because in some way he did not know how to act but he was milking it just to see what will happen. He had yet to be pissed off but whenever he did it would be bloody.

I am not pissed off, or at least just yet. Where is he getting at, and I am only hiding behind the mist to be safe but I guess I should not try to take it safe anymore. It’s time to show this guy who I really am. Rukasu thought to himself as he still did not say a word, just waiting to see if the guy was going to say something else.

“I’ll give you a few choices, hm?” , Mokuai said as he put up three fingers, “You both drop the boss act and actually take in with who you’re dealin’ with.” He said as he dropped one finger, but what the guy didn’t know is that Rukasu just wanted to at least be able to show the guy he can handle his own. “You show me what you’re capable of besides usin’ this fuckin’ mist that gets on my nerves.”, he said as this was something that Rukasu used to keep safe all his life he only relied on the mist as a friend that was there to protect him. Mokuzai dropped another finger and Rukasu waited for the last thing that was going to be said before Rukasu had made his decision. “Or you just face me one on one without any clones. Although I do believe that you are not really capable of solid clones yet, are you?” Mokuzai said as this was just a precaution measure just in case if things were to get ugly. “So, what will it be? Will you actually come and try to fuck me up like you’re practically itchin’ to, or are you goin’ to think about your actions just a bit more since you don’t really know who you’re fuckin’ with?” Mokuzai finally said as Rukasu knew what he had to do but first he had to think about it.

So no clones or no mist, well I might compromise on the clones but the mist is something I could use to benefit me in this fight. I am not going to let him trick me into giving up one of my great assets. Now about what he said well there is only one choice and this one choice I am okay with. Rukasu thought to himself, while he knew that he may have the advantage but he will not know unless he tried so it was only a matter of at least trying and hopefully everything will go fine. This would be his first criminal to criminal fight and there was a difference in their strength but Rukasu knew that he had to try and analyze his opponent in order that he will stay alive. With one handseal the clone slowly went into the mist. It was time to give an answer to the criminal.

“Hehehehe Well I guess you will have to find out what I am capable of, Mokuzai. The mist stays unless you can take it away yourself. Hehehe so let the battle begin with me against you, and I am not going to show you any weakness and you do the same. Hehehe” Rukasu said as his chuckle was very deep and demonic, but something like that just came naturally for Rukasu so it was time to start the battle and he knew that he should start the battle since he was challenged by the criminal, “Since we are going to fight, I should start this fight unless you think otherwise. Oh by the way I somewhat know who I am dealing with just by watching you recently. I know you’re stronger, and far more experienced but it doesn’t mean for me to run away. I am going to fight you with the intent to kill you however I am telling you know I am not going to kill you because I want to know what it is that you want from me.” Rukasu said as it was now time to start the battle.

The mist clones weren’t even completely come because once they slowly went into the mist, they ended up forming into eight water senbon that were directly targeted the criminal and his clone, four each. However the senbon weren’t issued an order and he knew it wasn’t going to stop him. The senbon were in the air about five feet away from the two. Rukasu then grabbed his trusted Great sword from his back and swiftly went to tree to another tree on foot until he was close enough, he signaled the senbon, as they charged at the clone and the criminal, and then once the guy reacts to the needles or any movement, Rukasu quickly, and yet swiftly charged in for a slash at the criminal or the clone whichever came first.  

Chakra Used: 5 [34/50]
Jutsu Used:
Weapon used:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014, 1:58 am

The slight grunt that came from Mokuzai’s throat just proved how annoyed he was getting with Rukasu. How was he going to deal with a talkative ninja who hid behind mist? Mokuzai truly did know the placement of the shinobi from his sensory abilities. There was no way that he could, or would bluff that. His eyes twitched at the taunts that the rookie gave him about fighting with the intent to kill. If he honestly wanted to do that, Mokuzai would have been all over him. Why was he even talking like he was trying to be a threat? Moku had honestly been through those phases when he was younger, but he didn’t quite expect to meet someone that was just like him. How odd was that? Did he carry the same ideals, however? Probably not.

This was just merely a measure of strength to see if Rukasu was even worth the time and day of Mokuzai. The shinobi before him was talking strongly, but did he have the actions to back it up? This is why Mokuzai wanted to bring him into the forest. This is why he wanted to see what this man was capable of. If everything went well, Mokuzai would have a new partner to work off of and train. He’s always thought himself as some sort of sensei since he had Yoi traveling around with him. The kindness was starting to become a weakness, and it showed when he was around Seika.

“Alright. Fair enough.” He nodded softly at the response from Rukasu about keeping the mist around. “I won’t be takin’ the mist away since I want to see how you interact with it and your environment. If you do have a spot open for me attack, I will do so. I’m not goin’ to attack you to kill you. I have no reason to, and honestly. It’ll be a waste of my time that I could never get back.” He shrugged while the clone to his side slipped his fingers in his pockets. The bunshin walked forward in front of Mokuzai while they both ventured further into the mist ahead of them. He knew he was going into a trap, that was enough to be visible concerning the mist, and surrounding area. With Rukasu’s location pinpoint, Mokuzai kept his eyes gazing ahead.

His thoughts went back to the bank with Seika, placing her hands on his cheeks. This wasn’t the time he needed to be visualizing her again. He had to be serious just so that he could hold his stature and respect from the criminal about to head his way towards Mokuzai. Even with trying to get her out of his mind, he became distracted. The senbon quickly pierced the bunshin, causing him to stagger backwards. Mokuzai snapped out of the mindset and swiftly formed seals in front of his chest.

The ground rippled while he went underneath the earth, allowing the clone to remain above the ground to distract Rukasu. The bunshin, as well as Mokuzai pinpointed the criminals’ location, turning his back and did a string of handseals as well. Water dripped from the clones’ mouth, spewing it out like a fountain to form a wall of water in the direction that Rukasu came flying in with his blade.

“So this is how you work, huh?” The bunshin held his right arm from where the senbon struck. The pain wasn’t really surging through his body, but it was a minor annoyance. “You use the mist to cover your enemy’s eyesight so that you can sneak up behind them and strike them with that blade of yours? Kind of old-school-ish when it comes to attacking, but I give you credit.”

Mokuzai remained under the ground, getting underneath Rukasu and tilted his body upwards. As long as the bunshin had this male distracted, Mokuzai would be able to pull off this next string of attacks. He focused on the ground above him, making sure that Rukasu was still in the general area. “Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu” If the criminal didn’t move, the large cage like wooden structure would encase him, trapping him from moving any further around in the mist and keeping him idle enough for Mokuzai to come out of the ground to actually talk to him.
If not, then Mokuzai would remain under the ground while the bunshin stayed upon the surface, reading the movements of the seinen.

Jutsu(moku):

Bunshin:

SC:

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014, 5:24 am

Once the sword slashed, he thought that he had gotten the guy, but when he notice right before he slashed he noticed that his attack was being blocked off. The defense was very strong, however Rukasu did not want to just throw in the towel. Forcing his strength against the defense that Moku held up, and after a few moments the sword went through. Cutting Moku in half but what Rukasu didn't realize that during his initial attack the real Moku went underground and what he did notice that the senbon went thru the targets. He actually thought that other one that was not there anymore. Rukasu's eyes opened widly when he noticed that the Moku he just sliced in half was the clone, turning into wood, but before Rukasu could jump back into the mist, out appeared this cage from under ground that entrapped Rukasu.

Now furious that he had let himself be capture, was a disappointment in his eyes. judging by the cage he knew he could not get out of this cage easily. Rukasu did not want to give up but he knew that he was basically screwed as he looked at all of the parts of the cage. No exits, no weakness, but he knew that he shouldn't give up. Rukasu knew what he had to do, walking backward to the end of cage as he knew this was going to take a little time but he had to try something quickly before the guy came back.

Slowly his chakra started gathering chakra within his arms. This process did not take too long but he knew that he would have to start as soon as possible before Mokuzai came back. Everything was silent for a moment, while all you can hear are the animals in the forest. Concentrating on gathering chakra he knew that this guy was great, strong, smart, and cool. For some strange reason he started to think about how it would be cool to hang out with some more, but since they were fighting each he felt that something like that would not happen. Feeling angry, but not knowing why he was getting angry, and yet he kept on concentrating. He felt that he could travel with this guy but it was not for him to say. Shaking his head trying to eliminate the crazy thoughts in his mind, however he just kept on thinking about it.

Still concentrating on gathering his chakra, feeling the power grow stronger within his arms, also trying to figure out why the cage and why did he trap him instead of killing him. Rukasu was confused so he still kept the same game plan, but first he was still to gather the chakra within his arms. The white haired criminal knew that time was against him, but the more he tried to concentrate, the more these crazy thoughts rushed through his head as if he had no control over them. There weren't bad thoughts, just the ones that seemed unrealistic in his eyes. Having a battle in his mind about the things that were going on was something that he ended up giving in, so he could figure out what was going on. However when it seemed to make sense he almost forgot about where he was and about the Chakra he was gathering, so getting back into a focused state of mind while re gathering  the little chakra he still had left to get together within his arms.

Now the moment of truth, holding his great sword with both of his hands on the handle, he charged straight forward with speed, then using the gathered Chakra to force the blade, slashing the wall with a very strong hit. The wall breaks and Rukasu walked out of the Cage as he felt accomplished.

Now Where is this guy? Rukasu thought to himself as he looked around for him.

Chakra Used: 6 [28/50]
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptySat 20 Sep 2014, 5:35 am

The ground began to ripple slowly over time, allowing the peak of Moku’s skull to pierce through the ground. “Well done.” He spoke while clapping his hands slowly against each other. “The only thing that was goin’ to be your downfall was that little pause that you held when you exited the cage. Other than that, I gotta say you do use that mist pretty fantastic.” Mokuzai appeared leaning up against the tree to the right of Rukasu, allowing him to keep a decent six meters away from the criminal. “At least I now know that you’re useful to a degree.” Mokuzai allowed the clone to disperse to allow Rukasu to actually calm down a bit and set the tone for the rest of the conversation.

“Now the real reason why I wanted you out here?” He smiled brightly, even though the opposite male could not see the expression. “It’s been a long time since I’ve even heard of another nukenin being in the area. I haven’t actually had the pleasure to work with one for two years. I’ve been travelin’ alone for most of the time that I’ve actually spent rogue. You honestly remind me of my last partner. The way he wielded a blade and used jutsu for his own support system. You eerily remind me of him to a degree that I would have thought you were him if I didn’t sense your chakra.” He shrugged his shoulders for a bit, allowing his body to actually calm down from the adrenaline high that he was experiencing. If he allowed it to continue, there wouldn’t be much left for the newcomer to work with.

“The point that I’m getting’ to is that, I want to work with you for a bit. Show you how to do things and so on and so forth. Teach you the ways of how a criminal should act and not the ways that they originally act to the village shinobi. We need to break stereotypes.” Mokuzai thought back to the conversation he had with Seika days prior, allowing him to carry on with the question that he wanted to throw towards Rukasu.

“Honestly, there is a major gap in our power, that’s for sure. But! You can possibly become stronger once you start workin’ with me for a bit. I’m not sayin’ I’m goin’ to protect you and all. You still gotta watch your own ass, but I’ll give you some information once you do some things that are well..placed. I would guess.” He didn’t really know how to work out a partnership. The one that happened between Tenshi and himself was just sporadic and on the go. They didn’t even officially call each other partners. It just sort of happened that way.

His attention went back towards the criminal at the time, finally allowing him to say whatever he wanted before throwing out one more proposal to the lower rank. “You need to get stronger though. I’m not sure how you’re goin’ to go on about it, but you need it. You won’t be able to keep up with the tasks I throw at you if you stay like you are right now. I’m not sayin’ you’re weak at all, but with what I do, with what I wanna do, you’ll die the moment you place your foot down beside me. I wouldn’t really feel bad about your death, but I really don’t want a corpse to pick up, ya know?”

“All I’m sayin’ is. You won’t be getting’ stronger here. Not yet. You’ll only be slowed down by threats that are formin’ and will keep you at a standstill at some moments. You have the freedom to travel, so do so. Get out of here. Go explorin’. Come back to me when you think you can have a chance of actually livin’ and bein’ a threat.” Mokuzai turned his back on the newcomer, throwing up his hand while walking away from the casual experience. “If you dare think you can strike me down with my back turned to you, I’ll hang you from a tree with your own tongue. Alright? Alright. Seek me out when you get the power you seek. I know this meeting was short lived, but it was for a reason. If you didn’t break out of the cage like I set you up to, that would have been your coffin.” Mokuzai shot his gaze forward while trekking through the mist.

“You impressed me. That doesn’t happen often.”

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] EmptySat 20 Sep 2014, 6:23 am

“Well done.”, Mokuzai said while clapping his hands coming out of the ground,  “The only thing that was goin’ to be your downfall was that little pause that you held when you exited the cage. Other than that, I gotta say you do use that mist pretty fantastic.” he also said as Rukasu looked at him in confusion, slowly calming down. “At least I now know that you’re useful to a degree.” He said as Rukasu was calming down more and more now that he did not look like a threat at the very moment.

Useful?, Rukasu thought to himself as this was getting weird, like he was in a test or he was the subject to a new test experiment. However he knew that he had to listen more of what the guy had to say.

“Now the real reason why I wanted you out here?” He said as he Rukasu just now was fully calm, and now was all ears to hear what the guy had to say.  “It’s been a long time since I’ve even heard of another nukenin being in the area. I haven’t actually had the pleasure to work with one for two years. I’ve been travelin’ alone for most of the time that I’ve actually spent rogue. You honestly remind me of my last partner. The way he wielded a blade and used jutsu for his own support system. You eerily remind me of him to a degree that I would have thought you were him if I didn’t sense your chakra.” He said as he Rukasu did not know what to make of what he just said about traveling alone, however he just kept on listening hoping that he would get to the point. Mokuzai shugged his shoulders after saying what he had said. “The point that I’m getting’ to is that, I want to work with you for a bit. Show you how to do things and so on and so forth. Teach you the ways of how a criminal should act and not the ways that they originally act to the village shinobi. We need to break stereotypes.” He said as he also looked like he was thinking about something as well...

Teach me, be trained by him, travel with him, and teach me how a criminal should be, Rukasu thought to himself as this was not a bad idea and he knew that was actually  was a great idea.

“Honestly, there is a major gap in our power, that’s for sure. But! You can possibly become stronger once you start workin’ with me for a bit. I’m not sayin’ I’m goin’ to protect you and all. You still gotta watch your own ass, but I’ll give you some information once you do some things that are well..placed. I would guess.” He said as Rukasu had already seen this by the battle that they just had, and he knew that he wont rely on him, just only to get stronger following him.

Rukasu did not say a word, because he was actually speechless from hearing what the guy had just said and this was something that Rukasu only wanted to listen so he wouldn't miss a single detail that the other criminal was about to say next.

“You need to get stronger though. I’m not sure how you’re goin’ to go on about it, but you need it. You won’t be able to keep up with the tasks I throw at you if you stay like you are right now. I’m not sayin’ you’re weak at all, but with what I do, with what I wanna do, you’ll die the moment you place your foot down beside me. I wouldn’t really feel bad about your death, but I really don’t want a corpse to pick up, ya know?” He also said to Rukasu, as he the white haired criminal clenched his fist knowing what he must do but he really did not know about how to get this power. He was just told that he needed to get stronger on his own, and that was something that needed desire to do and that desire grew massively once he was told that he needed to get stronger. “All I’m sayin’ is. You won’t be getting’ stronger here. Not yet. You’ll only be slowed down by threats that are formin’ and will keep you at a standstill at some moments. You have the freedom to travel, so do so. Get out of here. Go explorin’. Come back to me when you think you can have a chance of actually livin’ and bein’ a threat.” He said as he turned around and started walking away but he then lifted up his arm and hand, “If you dare think you can strike me down with my back turned to you, I’ll hang you from a tree with your own tongue. Alright? Alright. Seek me out when you get the power you seek. I know this meeting was short lived, but it was for a reason. If you didn’t break out of the cage like I set you up to, that would have been your coffin.” He said as he kept on walking.

“You impressed me. That doesn’t happen often.” He finally said as he disapeared into the mist. These last words finally hit Rukasu in a spot where he had never been touched ever. No one has ever praised him for doing something great. this was his first time, and from that moment on he knew that he will always follow that man where ever he goes. No matter what will happen to him in the future or anything of the sort, all he knew was one thing and that was to get stronger to help him or become a partnership that people will fear.

Putting his sword on his back once again, "I WONT FAIL YOU SENSEI! I WILL FIND YOU IN THE FUTURE AND I WILL BECOME TWO TIMES STRONGER THAN I EVER WAS! I GUARANTEE IT!" Rukasu yelled, in a normal deep voice, not scary, also hoping that he would hear it but if he didn't that was also okay since Rukasu's eyes had already shown the guy what he could do and what was yet to come in the future. Now even more motivated he walked in the opposite direction heading to a place where there was no such thing as mist. He was told about this place and knew that this place was the place to get stronger.

His vision of power will lead the young man to the Grass country for a power he had yet to discover he had. He will obtain this power and be feared by the world. This was a new quest for the young man for finally after some time staying in the water country he was finally going to walk out of the country and head to the grass country for power. Will he get the power, or will he fail. All he knew that he was not going to give up no matter what will happen in the near future, he will get stronger to prove to Mokuzai that he will be a worthy criminal to be consider as a partner for Mokuzai.

Rukasu sets off on his new journey to obtain power.
[Topic End/Exit to Grass Country from this post/Travel]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] A walk in the Forest [Cross/P] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-