Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark side of the heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hideyo
Kumo Nin
Hideyo

Dark side of the heart Vide
PostSubject: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 9:47 pm

I was wondering something, I want my character to be forced to face his evil side, as every person has good an evil within them. The only thing is I don't want him to just face it I want him to be tortured by it for a while. What I was thinking was that he be placed under a Fuuinjutsu that makes his darkness sentient. He will then hear it talk to him in his mind and at time actually has to fight him. So would it be a Fuuinjutsu or maybe just an affliction. If it was Fuuinjutsu I would think that the only way for him to beat it is to defeat his dark side or to fall to it. So would the Fuuinjutsu be allowed since it doesn't power him up? If not would I have to put it under as affliction?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 10:00 pm

Hi Settler.

First of all, I would like to welcome you to our community. US is more than just a site. It's a family. A church. Here we can talk about anything, whether happy or sad, difficult or fun. We face problems like a unit, finding solutions to all issues. Spirituality is very important to the staff.

As such, I gladly, with all my heart, will offer you an answer to your question. It is beautiful to fight you inner demons. Everyone should do so, for these demons make life so unhappy and confusing. However one should keep those inner demons as just that - inner. To let these demons take control over him, for them to be physical and sentient, would be to lose the good fight. You must not let that happen. You have to not only be prepared to win but convinced of the fact that you can do so.

So to answer your question, the evil inside of you is inside of you. If you let it, it can take control, but that's why you have to take the fight to it - fight it where it festers: in your heart, mind and soul. I wish you good luck on your journey.
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 10:04 pm

just so you know that was me. I just forgot to sign back into this account. plus you really didn't answer the question would the Fuuinjutsu be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 10:20 pm

I did answer the question. The answer was no, it would not be allowed xD There is no such thing as an "evil side". You can have a mental disorder, but even then, there is no real physical indication and there is definitely no second "different" you.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 3:12 am

Sooolved?
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 4:20 am

Does a ginger have a soul?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 4:47 am

Sounds like a yes to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark side of the heart Dark side of the heart Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-