Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Mist to the Grass [P/Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

From Mist to the Grass [P/Travel] Vide
PostSubject: From Mist to the Grass [P/Travel] From Mist to the Grass [P/Travel] EmptySat 20 Sep 2014, 9:08 am

After his match with Mokuzai, and this was not an ordinary match where the criminal is being hunted by ignorant shinobi that think they are better than anyone who is not a shinobi of a village. However Rukasu was still never in anyway taught how to become a criminal, his main thoughts on life were just what he knew and what others talked about.

An image of his past was clear, of his parents death. Their blood will always be on his hands, and he knew that but he could not runaway from it. He still had never came to terms with it, and still kept his hair white for so many years. As if he grew to love his white hair that silently meant abandoning everything you ever loved. Once he saw his original hair color starting to show, he would color it back white because he knew that a different person more evil was behind the white hair, behind the dark purple eyes, and behind his soul. Always avoided the past as if it never happen but still carry the nightmare of that very night that still follows everywhere he goes to remind him of the ultimate sin he had ever done.

He killed his parents at a young age and left Kirigakure, but he stayed in the water country because the Ex-Mizukage told him to stay to do work for him so his life would be sparred. However since his death Rukasu's life was in danger when around every corner became the very threats that could cost Rukasu his life. So now it was finally time to leave the water country, the place where he called home for so many years. He knew that if he stayed he would die.

Two flash backs one after another came to Rukasu's mind,

Quote :

In the first flashback is where Rukasu had his match against Tatsuo, and there is one thing that he said that stuck to Rukasu til this day, "We will meet some other time....and when that time comes I wont be as kind-hearten as to let you live Nukenin. I am Tatsuo...look for me, that I will be waiting for you." Tatsuo said as Rukasu thought about it and knew that he had almost died from his attacks and the shinobi of the mist spared his life. One good reason to leave the Water country.

The second Flash back was not too long ago when Rukasu and Mokuzai had there little meeting, “You need to get stronger though. I’m not sure how you’re goin’ to go on about it, but you need it. You won’t be able to keep up with the tasks I throw at you if you stay like you are right now. I’m not sayin’ you’re weak at all, but with what I do, with what I wanna do, you’ll die the moment you place your foot down beside me. I wouldn’t really feel bad about your death, but I really don’t want a corpse to pick up, ya know?”

“All I’m sayin’ is. You won’t be getting’ stronger here. Not yet. You’ll only be slowed down by threats that are formin’ and will keep you at a standstill at some moments. You have the freedom to travel, so do so. Get out of here. Go explorin’. Come back to me when you think you can have a chance of actually livin’ and bein’ a threat.” Mokuzai turned his back on the newcomer, throwing up his hand while walking away from the casual experience. “If you dare think you can strike me down with my back turned to you, I’ll hang you from a tree with your own tongue. Alright? Alright. Seek me out when you get the power you seek. I know this meeting was short lived, but it was for a reason. If you didn’t break out of the cage like I set you up to, that would have been your coffin.” Mokuzai shot his gaze forward while trekking through the mist.

“You impressed me. That doesn’t happen often.” Mokuzai said as Rukasu knew that since this guy did not kill him either but instead wanted him to get stronger was another reason to leave the water country.

~End of flash back

Now with the motivation to leave the water country he could probally and hopefully leave the water country at last, as he kept on travelling in the direction towards the Grass country where he knew that a new start in his life will form. This start will open the eyes of this criminal, while in his search of power he will find and control a whole new way of doing things that he thought he could never do ever in his life.

He kept on travelling at a fast pace knowing that time was of the essence, only to look for what he can find, hopefully anything that will help him gain a whole new level in order to gain some respect in the world. He knew that the stronger ranks wont respect him but the shinobi and criminal at his level will respect him, especially Tatsuo. That was now a person he wanted to prove that he was stronger and not get tricked by the invisibility he was doing.

Rukasu knew what he must do, the determination in his eyes, looking forward to his goal, he must achieve to prove to himself and the others that someone like him can do anything they wanted when they set their eyes on the path that they believe in. The criminal kept on his path now going to a whole new place that he knew nothing about so finding what he was looking for will take time and he knew it will not be easy. He did not care knowing that hard work and determination to never quit will guide him down the road for new power.

He also knew it was okay to take some shortcuts, since he was a criminal.

Topic exit, Traveling to the Grass country
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-