Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A search for Power! [p]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

A search for Power! [p] Vide
PostSubject: A search for Power! [p] A search for Power! [p] EmptySat 27 Sep 2014, 5:12 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

Finally arriving the Grass Country, where no mist was in sight, the sun so high up with clear blue skies. This was something Rukasu barely ever saw in his life and he was glad that he was able to see something that could calm the anger, hatred and solitude in his heart. Well just for a moment, but in the same case where he walked now passing the borders of the Grass, he felt an accomplished step number one. To get out of the Water Country for once and enjoy the peaceful air instead of the bloody musk that loomed the air til no end in sight was in order. The criminal knew he had all the time in the world, so he sat down besides a tree to relax his body before he started his quest for power. This search was going to test Rukasu, push him to breaking points so he will realize that this power will be hard to earned the hard way. The determination that ran through his blood that was so thick his eyes fixated straight forward most of the time, he knew that any distraction will divert him from the path. This path for power will be the very test he knew he must over come or Mokuzai will not accept him as a partner. He will most likely kill him if the next time they met and he was not too happy about the transformation. This was also on Rukasu's mind and he knew that he had to work on all of his weaknesses and make sure that if there still more weakness in him, to over compensate his weaknesses into a new strength. He knew that this was a whole new journey and he was not a kid anymore, so watching out for his back was a must now that he is away from his home.

He thought about Mokuzai and how he was able to sense others from a far, and this was one of the things Rukasu wished he could learn. He knew that if he was able to sense others than he could rely on the mist so much more. He would not have to search for the opponent, instead his senses would lead him to victory without fail. As the criminal rest beside the tree he thought about what kind os power would help him grow, he thought long and hard about this while he did not know where to start, but he did know that if there is light than dark is also there. Meaning if there is weaknesses than power is also there, you will just have to look hard enough and prove to yourself that you can do anything you set your mind to no matter what blocks your path. This was something that his father had taught him a long time ago, and as time goes by he thought about his parents more and more as if they were still alive somehow not mad at him for what he did. They knew he was trying to do the right thing, but being a criminal for so long just affected him in some ways being worse however that's how he coupé with the pain he lives through everyday. This pain is what drove him to run, what drove him stronger, and what moved him with the determination to never back down from a challenge. His will, wishes, and skill were the things that pushed him to fight another day.

After an hour of just relaxing he was ready to start walking again, getting up from the tree, by pushing against the tree to get up. He walked further into the grass country as he knew for some strange reason the power being located here. He did not know why he ended up here but he also could not explain it to you. The only thing that brought him to the Grass, was a gut feeling, and knowing those feeling was something he had always trusted. His gut feeling had gotten him out of most situations, and he was glad being alive today, knowing that he could trust himself that much without fail was very remarkable and with just trusting himself so much came with a price of not being able to trust others easily. After walking for about another thirty minutes, he noticed a village near by and this village may contain the answers that this criminal was looking for. He knew if he had to start somewhere he better have start with the small villages. They may not know everything about the world, but they can most likely guide you in the right direction to someone who knows everything about the grass country.

So part one of Rukasu's plan was to talk to a few people and see where that takes him, in his quest to find what he was looking for. About another ten minutes, he reached the village as every being scared out of their minds to see someone with a giant sword so they all ran inside their homes, closing all doors and windows. After a few minutes, the village was basically dead and there was no one in sight. Rukasu could have walked in the place peacefully, but he did not have time for anything like this, so he noticed to his right someone peaking through the window looking at him, and once the criminal noticed, the person closed the window shut. The criminal did not care about personal space most of the time, he just taking a right into the home, opening the door and bam gets hit in the face with some metal. Falling to the ground, placing his right hand on his face he looked up to see the angry woman, and her two kids hiding down the hall peaking as well to see what will happen next. Rukasu got up slowly, and the women attacked again but the criminal grabbed the pan, walked over to the table and sat down. Then he adjusted his hand to signal the woman to sit down as well. It took her a moment to realize what was going on, but she looked confused and she was only protecting her young.

Once the woman sat down, Rukasu started talking, "Why did you hit me, woman?" Rukasu said as he did not take his eye off of her, just to make sure she wont do anything else that would hurt Rukasu. The woman stayed silent, not knowing what to say but she glanced quickly outside behind Rukasu and noticed that the people were getting ready to attack. This was not a great day for Rukasu to stop by but that wont stop someone like him. "Tell them I mean no harm, and I only came here to ask a few questions. Now get up and tell them. I give you my word." Rukasu said as this was maybe the first time he had ever given his word for anything in his life. He was not lying and hoped that the woman understood that, and maybe she did because she knew that her kid's lives were at stake if she were to act funny and do something that would get the criminal very angry.  

The woman got up slowly, walked over to the door, and yelled out to everyone that everything is okay and he just came to town to talk to someone. This to her was not so assuring so as she walked back to the chair slowly, she felt scared that he might do something dangerous and this was something she was not going to have in here house. Putting up her guard to show Rukasu she was not playing. The criminal only nodded when he knew that she put her guard up, he knew he could kill her easily but this guy was not in the country of grass to kill anyone, just gain the power he needs to strive further and team up with Mokuzai.

"Now listen woman, I am in search for power, do you know someone here that can lead me to the right direction." Rukasu said hoping that she would comply, and for some strange reason she nodded and got up slowly once more to walk back to the door, pointed out who in the crowd was up next for the questioning. The guy looked on the older, wiser side of things, so he made the best candidate when it came to asking questions. The older gentlemen walked inside and sat down in front of Rukasu. The guy looked terrified and he was trembling, so Rukasu looked at him almost about to laugh but he knew he had to hold it in as long as he could. "Listen old man, I am in search for power, don't worry I came here on good terms, and if your coöperate then we will not have any problems. now will we? old man." Rukasu said as he knew he was a little harsh but he also knew that if he wanted something then he is going to get it not matter what happens.

The old man just started to calm down as he felt that he was not going to die today. "Okay don't worry I will talk, If you keep walking down this path to the exit of this village then keep on walking. You will reach another village not too far from here, but they are a bit more on the aggressive side, so please be careful. There you will find some people who will tell you a story that I will certainly never tell because of the nightmares I go through every night. This story will be your next clue to get the power that you deserve, so don't get greedy because I will be watching." The old man said as he got up and walked outside of the house, then the criminal did the same thing however the village people stared at him watching his every move as he walked down the path to leave the weird protective village. This was a step further in his life, and he knew with a few more steps than the power that awaits him will still be there waiting for the moment when they cross paths.

Now leaving the first village he kept on walking to the next village that will lead him to his new future.

Traveled From, http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t14559-from-mist-to-the-grass-p-travel#115856.

Last edited by Rukasu on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A search for Power! [p] A search for Power! [p] EmptySat 27 Sep 2014, 5:16 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

While his journey kept going, walking along the grassy fields he kept on going as he headed to the next village that was not to far from him. He knew that he will find what he was looking for and with that in mind he kept on going. This journey alone was going to prove to himself that he going for the best that he could be without anyone telling him other wise. He knew that this journey will mature him to become a better, stronger criminal without any help from anyone. He knew that he must do whatever it takes to meet his goals and hopefully learned the true ways in his life that will lead him to where ever he choose to go. As the criminal walked forward he notice the next village, as he also remembered that the villagers told him a warning about the aggressive people in the next village.

However the criminal noticed the once again another quiet village, as if everyone was gone just like the other village. This was odd and different only because these people for some strange reason, scared, however they were not truly scared. It was an act to lure the criminal closer and then one guy came up behind Rukasu, knocking him out with a rock. Then everyone picked him up and brought him to a secret place, tying him up to a log that pierced through the ground, Then they all waited for Rukasu to awake so they could ask him a few questions.

A few hours later right after the criminal was knock out he had finally awoken from his slumber. There was a lot of people in front of Rukasu staring at him as if he was the enemy. They all had hate and confusion in their eyes. Once Rukasu's eyes fully open to see that he had been tied up and everyone was glaring at him to kill him.

"Who are you, and where did you come from?" One of the guy said as his fist clench waiting for Rukasu to say the wrong answer so he could punch him. Rukasu looked at him and knew that he should answer correctly but he also did not know what these people were capable of so he had to play it safely.

"I came from the Water Country in search for only one thing and that is Power. I was informed by the village before that you guys know about this power that I can look for. Now can you please untie me so I can go find this power." Rukasu said as he knew he could probably get out of the situation he is in but he did not want to provoke anyone at the moment.

One of the guys that ha first spoken punched Rukasu in the face,"SHUT UP YOU LIAR, we know you are here in disguised as them! you snake." The guy said as this was something that didn't processed in Rukasu's mind at first but it was about to. The guy that had punched Rukasu in the face, had once again grabbed the criminal's attention, "Did the Snakes sent you to bring them another sacrifice? Answer US Now!" The guy said as he punched Rukasu in the face again. These hits that the guy was getting was pissing off the criminal however this talk about snakes intrigued the criminal.

"I am here for power and it sounds like you fear these snakes, let me handle it." Rukasu said as this was not making sense at all but he figured he would try. Everyone looked at each other as they all went away to another room to talk about it.

After an hour of discussion they came back with an agreement.

"We agree that tomorrow, we will offer you to the snake." They all said as they ended up leaving the room.

So that is how it all came to, food for a snake. I wonder how big this snake is anyways. If they are big then how come I never heard of them before. Whatever the case could become, I have to get out of here before they knock me out again. For these people to look so weak have some muscle to back it up. Rukasu thought to himself as he kept on thinking different ways on escaping.

He was not worried because even when the snake comes he could fight the snake to show the people who is stronger. There was so many things running through his mind and he could not just think of one idea, and above him sounded as if people were bouncing up and down like dancing at a party or something and it was getting on his nerves. Rukasu wanted out of this place so he could keep going on his search and he hoped that he would be able to gain a whole new power that would make others fear him.

After an hour of doing nothing but thinking, this weird girl opens the door and silently walks in, as she walks up to Rukasu to untie him from the ropes.

"What are you doing woman?" Rukasu said as he look at her confused, because he did not understand at that moment why would she betray her people to help him.

"I know my people will be mad but, I can see it in your eyes. That look to gain power and I know where you must go." The woman said as she kept trying to untie the rope.

"Really, you must show me." Rukasu said as his sound of his voice some what got  excited.

"However where I am going to point you in the direction will be dangerous, These people talk about the snakes as a giant monster that comes into each village to eat everyone they can find. From what I saw in you eyes, I know you will be able to defeat them." The woman said as she was almost done untying the criminal. Rukasu knew what she was saying was true, because defeating would not make someone stronger, stealing their power will. SOmething Rukasu was going to do when he first heard about these snakes. The woman finally finished as she told him how to get out of this place, and which way to head. Then he will find this cake, go in and there is where Rukasu will find the snake. Also right before Rukasu left he begged him to hit her, so it would seem that she struggled to keep him back. Which made a lot of sense so the criminal hits the woman in the face and then in the back of the neck to knock her out.

After a few moments of silent walking, he was out of the place and he headed out of the village only using the shadows to help him since for some reason it was night-time and he was able to escape easier. Once he escaped the second village he headed to the place that woman was talking about, now the power he was seeking is just around the corner. An evil smile spread across his face as the determination kept on growing, and he knew that he waited a long time for this as he kept on walking he noticed the cave that the woman had spoken about when she released him from the ropes.

The cave is straight ahead and Rukasu was now ready to walk into the cave to see this so-called giant snake. This excitement grew while this criminal was now ready to prove to himself that he made the right decision on taking this journey for power.

CP: 50/50.

Last edited by Rukasu on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A search for Power! [p] A search for Power! [p] EmptySat 27 Sep 2014, 5:31 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Now facing the cave just a few feet away, a large gust of wind that came from inside the cave was blowing straight forward at Rukasu's direction. Not blowing him away just so he can feel that there is something big in the cave, now with each step that he had taken to get closer to the cave all he could hear was loud breathing noise. This was something Rukasu had never meet in his life, nor did he ever knew about something this huge could ever exist. This cave was huge about thirty feet in diameter.

The closer he walk he just did not know what was coming to him. He also did not know how to fight a giant snake either, but he was going to try no matter what would happen in this case. Grabbing the handle to his Great sword, taking it out, and resting it against his shoulders as he kept on walking further into the cave.

Getting darker, while the noise kept getting louder. This was just too loud, but he kept on walking not knowing where he was going since it was too dark for him to even see. The criminal also felt that he was being watched but he could not determined that truthfully but instead he kept on walking hoping to find light to see what he was looking for in the first place.

"Who are you, and why have you come here?" Someone or Something said in the darkness as this was just repeat because the villagers said the same thing back at the village. Rukasu was not going to talk at first to see if who ever had said that in the first place would come out to play with Rukasu. "ANSWER ME NOW! or you will die where you stand!" The voice said again, and was no happy voice rather a demonic voice sent from hell it self trying to reclaim something that it lost or whatever.

Rukasu then stopped walking, smirked a little, glanced upwards with evil intent, " TO CHALLENGE YOU! WHOEVER YOU ARE, I WANT POWER and I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU IF I HAVE TO!." Rukasu yelled loudly, as it got quiet right after and then a loud laughter from the depths of the darkness.

"YOU CANNOT, and WILL NOT DEFEAT ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM YOU LITTLE RAT!" The evil voice said as Rukasu still held his ground, not moving an inch but he knew that he would not leave without this challenge. "YOU WANT MY POWER! THEN COME AND GET ME YOU LITTLE ONE!" The evil voice said as then fire appeared on a wall down a hallway. "FOLLOW THE LIGHT!" The voice said as it came from the hallway where the fire burn.

Rukasu then started walking again down the hall to see finally who was behind the voice once and for all. However it was a long hallway, then he turned left and then right and then left where the fire burned on the torches on the wall. He kept on walking and walking. It seemed endless with no end to this path but Rukasu would not give up as he kept on walking further and further. Left, right, left right, right, left, and it kept going and going and all Rukasu could hear was laughter coming from the loud evil voice.

After a half hour of walking it would seem that the criminal was getting a bit tired, and I guess this was something that the voice wanted as the door opened right next to Rukasu. This door came out of no where, and once the criminal walked in slowly at first it was really dark, but once the door closed behind the criminal the lights turned on with torches on all the walls. It was a giant arena, and right in front of Rukasu was this giant black snake, gray eyes with black slits glaring at Rukasu.

So this is a giant snake, Rukasu thought to himself truly amazed by its beauty. Holding the handle of his sword, he was about to charge.

"NOW LOOK AT YOU, YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU COULD DEFEAT ME! HA! STUPID BOY! I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ATTACK ME! IF YOU BEAT ME THEN I WILL HELP YOU GAIN THIS POWER YOU SEEK OF!" The giant snake said as it was now time to battle.

Rukasu vs the Giant Snake what will happen next in this upcoming battle.

Will Rukasu beat the snake and gain the power he seeks or dies trying.

CP 50/50.

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A search for Power! [p] A search for Power! [p] EmptySat 27 Sep 2014, 7:55 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Now that the two had finally faced each other it was time that the battle had started and this will finally prove to each other the power that will connect them in the future.

"FOOLISH BOY, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN DEFEAT ME! I AM VERY STRONG AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME! TRUST ME FOOLISH BOY!" The snake said as they glared at each other with this intensity that the ground started to shake. Only just a little, but it felt as if this battle was destiny.

Rukasu just glared at the snake, as he honestly did not know how to fight a creäture since its not a human being. However he was going to try his best to show this beast that he is a worthy opponent. The criminal knew not to use anything he wasn't use to but he knew he had to fight to gain an opportunity to win. The battle was now about to begin. Will this battle end tragically or end in Harmony?

"NOW ARE YOU GOING TO ATTACK ME OR I WILL ATTACK YOU! I'M IMPATIENT!" The snake said as this was something that was going to start the battle, as Rukasu glared at the snake's giant black scale body. His eyes were giant grey and the sinister black slits that glared back at the criminal. This glaring contest was not something that was going to last forever.

Rukasu knew that he couldn't just stand there, so he grabs the handle of his Great Sword, and charged for the attack. This was something Rukasu had never done, charging to attack head on as this was something a novice would do. What was he thinking and how was he able to attack without thinking about a strategy. "HAHAHA STUPID!" The snake said as he whipped his tail and it hit Rukasu in the side as he flown towards the wall.

What is going on, I know I am stronger than this. Rukasu thought to himself as he got up and charged again straight forward at the snake but the same thing happened again. This happened two more times as the snake kept on laughing and laughing. Rukasu knew he was stronger but he did not realize that he was already stronger but for some reason he did not believe in himself. This was something that was not going to win the battle but he just couldn't keep doing what he was doing. On the ground he looked up at the laughing snake and he felt that this was the end of his life.

How can I defeat this snake, I can't win. Rukasu thought to himself but then he figured it all out when he remembered that he promised Mokuzai to get stronger. Getting up slowly, his eyes changed from being angry to determination. The giant snake noticed and knew that this battle was finally going to start. He knew that the kid was holding a lot back but he also knew that just by looking into the criminal eyes. Rukasu had fully gotten up, still beat up but that was not going to slow him down, now ready to defeat this snake.

Forming a seal, and using the moisture from the wall to create the mist. The mist engulfed the area, hiding everything. Rukasu could clearly see the outline of the snake, as he silently charged at the back of the snake going to his tail, putting his sword on his back again, grabbing the tail to lift him up only a little, starting to swing to the left slowly then Rukasu used some of his chakra to boost his strength and let go of the snake as it headed toward the wall. Hitting the wall, as Rukasu was not done yet, then forming the hand seals necessary four tentacles came out from the moisture of the mist as the tentacles went straight forward wrapping around the snake. Once the tentacles wrapped around the snake the criminal walked forward taking out the sword and pointed it toward the eye of the snake.

"YOU THINK THIS WILL STOP ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU SHOULD TRY HARDER!" Once the snake had finished what he said, something looked strange in the criminal eyes. The snakes scales glimmered a yellow and then the water was getting yellow heading towards Rukasu, as he felt a little shock and jumped backward. The tentacles released the snake and the snake smiled evilly.

Electricity? Rukasu thought to himself as he knew that this battle was not going over so easily. So he knew that he should bring out the bigger guns. Forcing chakra to the arms and hands of the criminal, he had the first plan to use his massive strength to knock out the snake. However the criminal noticed the snakes mouth glowed yellow, and he knew that this was an attack. Now the criminal waited for the snake to attack, as he quickly grabbed his sword once again and then the snake shot out a yellow ball which went straight forward Rukasu and then he hit the ball back, however the ball exploded in between them as they went flying to the wall. Both on the ground they glanced at each other knowing that this battle was going crazy they weren't going to give up.

The snake struggled a little to get up never in his life time he thought someone one was brave enough to attack the raiton ball that he just used against Rukasu. He notice that he has skill but was he worth it, and that was the question he was asking because he wasn't going to give away his power just to anyone. This power was to the people who actually proved themselves worthy of it. This snake wasn't going to budge but he knew that he saw the potential in this criminal but he still had to show more than jutsu and skill.

Rukasu got up slowly from the explosion, glaring at the snake he knew that he must finish this soon because another attack like could knock him out. Putting the sword back on his back. Forming the series of hand seals the criminal summoned a large amount of water heading straight forward the snake. Then using his stealth, speed, and forming another set of hand seals he ended up on the other side of the snake while he placed his hands against the snake. The water forcefully attacked the snake, as Electricity came out Rukasu's hands attacking the snake. The snake let out a giant yell, then Rukasu jumped up as the water pushed the snake against the wall.

Forming the hand seal, the water stopped. Rukasu held the handle of his sword, taking the sword back out and leaned it against his shoulders as he glared at the snake. The snake slowly lifted his head as he looked at the criminal.

Such power, maybe he is worthy enough. I can tell he still needs to get stronger but I will show him the way. The snake thought to himself as the snakes mouth opened, and a scroll came out of the snake's mouth then the scroll opened. it shows people names and red markings. " I am going to give you my power, however you have to sign your name and place your hand print to sign this contract. Once signed you will be part of us forever. My name is Surai Hebi and you are now welcome in the Hebi family." Surai said as he looked at the boy knowing that he will not pass up this offer.

Rukasu glanced at the scroll and he knew that this was it, the power that will help him grow into someone stronger. Using the sword his sliced his palm as the blood rushed down to the ground, he walked over the scroll and signed it and then put his hand print. He was now bounded by the Contract of the snake.

"My name is Rukasu and I am happy that we will be partners." Rukasu said as him and the snake both nodded and the scroll went back into the snakes mouth.

"Thank you Rukasu for this awesome battle, your truly strong but I will help you become stronger. You already know the jutsu to summon me, so I will be off. When you need me all you have to do is call me and I will be there." Surai said as the snake then disappeared in a poof of smoke. Now Rukasu has the power to become stronger as he now exited the cave. Where his next destination will be will only discover when it shows itself to Rukasu.

Topic Ended/Exited
CP: 20/50 [-30 CP]
Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A search for Power! [p] A search for Power! [p] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-