Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Vide
PostSubject: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 9:54 pm

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."
-Quoted by Orochimaru

New Power?

How?

Where did it come from?

It was strange when Rukasu gained his new found power, it was also as if he had gained nothing at all. He couldn't understand it at all. It was too confusing for him to even comprehend what had happened. Like he felt he could do anything he had set his mind to, no matter how hard it was for him to accomplish he would keep going no matter what. It was one of those things that helped him grow.

When he awoke this morning he just could not understand how he got to this place. He was sleeping by a tree along the grassy plains. He remembers the fight against the snake, but this fight felt so real. He now knew that he would have to defeat the snake so they could work together, but for some strange reason he did not know if he actually beat the snake or not since he woke up. He remembers defeating the snake and fainting on the ground in the cave. So how did he get out here. This was something that bothered the criminal a bit. Knowing that this fight could have been real or not, he would have to just deal with it.

He just felt like sitting against the tree where he had awoken from. The need to relax and stay calm in order to figure out if the dream was real or not. As the time slowly passed, he looked up at the clear blue sky. Birds flying around and a few clouds slowly moving in the sky. A relaxing sight in, which helped calmed the criminal. He also wondered what great power will help him strive when it came to the snake. He wanted to talk to the snake to conclude any more questions Rukasu would have for the snake.

However not knowing how to reach the snake was something that he would need to figure out. He also knew that if it was true about the fight and he really did defeat the snake then the snake would come to him. The odds of that were slim, so how was he going to get the snake to come out. He just did not know. He could just give up and find the power elsewhere, but would that do him any good. He just did not know. Being eighteen years old, but still a weak level criminal, he knew he would have to do anything to strive in this world.

He closed his eyes for only a moment, but in that moment large snake eyes appeared in front of his closed vision. Shaking his body only a little he quickly opened his eyes. What he saw, surely shocked him. It was the snake right in front of him only a few feet away. It was quiet for only a moment, as Rukasu quickly calmed down, then he looked at the snake in his eyes.

"So was the fight we had real or what?" Rukasu said to the snake hoping to hear that the fight was real, but if not then he would have to prove to the snake once again.

"FAKE! I SAW YOU WAY BEFORE YOU SAW ME! SO I TESTED YOU IN THREE DIFFERENT DREAMS! ONE WITH ME, YOURSELF, AND ME AGAIN!" The snake said loudly, as a small gust of wind came from the snake's mouth. The smell was awful, was it wasn't that bad. Since the smell was just blood.

"So now what, how did I do?" Rukasu said as he now knew that the dreams were just dreams. Then how was it even possible. So many questions, but where to start.

"I WILL HONESTLY TELL YOU THAT I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY YOU HANDLED YOURSELF IN THE FIGHTS. SO BEFORE I GET INTO THE SERIOUS OF THIS MEETING I AM GOING TO ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS AND YOU MUST ANSWER HONESTLY. I CAN SMELL A LIAR A MILE AWAY. SO DON'T YOU DARE TRY ANYTHING FUNNY OR I WILL KILL YOU." The snake said as he simply pulled back a little to get into a nice, relaxed position before he would ask his question for the young criminal.

"WHY SNAKES?" The snake asked as he knew that he could of gained power else where but he needed to know what this criminal wanted to do with the power the snakes have.

Rukasu agreed to answer any question the snake have, but he also wondered if he would be able to answer them. Not knowing what questions he would ask, but he figured he would answer them one by one. Now thinking about the question that was asked earlier, he wondered for a bit, then he came to the conclusion.

"I came here looking for power, I know nothing about the snakes, nor I know what power they have. I want power and I will do anything to gain that power. I was drawn to the Grass Country, but I don't know why until I met you. After fighting with you, I felt more drawn to you. I want to learn more about your kind. I want your power to help me grow." Rukasu said as he knew this was all truth that came out of his mouth but he wondered what would the snake reply in return. Would he ask another question or would he simply answers back with a comment. This was a few things running through his mind and he knew that he would have to take it one step at a time.

CP 50/50

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 9:29 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

"MY KIND, YOUR AN INTERESTING KID!" The snake said as he looked at the criminal. Knowing that the criminal was interested in finding the power that lies with the snakes. The snake knew that he should not answer the criminal so quickly, but to keep him in suspense. "IF YOU WERE TO GAIN THIS POWER, THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THIS POWER?" The snake said, knowing that this kid next choice will decide if the snake will help him or not.

Another question? So he is not going to answer me. Whatever it may be I still need to keep my cool and answer whatever questions he may. Rukasu thought to himself, as he looked at the snake, slowly breathing, and he closed his eyes to think for a moment. Then opening his eyes once more, looking back at the snake, "With this power I will be able to show the world your power along with mine. This power will help me grow, gain respect, and independence. I don't want this power, I need it. I came from a long way and I am not leaving without it. I will stay here until you give it to me." Rukasu said, as his eyes glared at the snake.

"OH REALLY AND IF I WERE TO LEAVE NOW, THEN WHAT? " The snake said as he notices the glowing determination growing in this criminal eyes. This criminal could actually become like that one guy from a long time ago. The snake thought to himself while he also thought about the past.

"I will find you!" Rukasu said as his eyes pierced with determination straight at the snake.

"HAHAHAHA YOU FIND ME! LIKE HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO DO THAT WHEN YOU WERE JUST TRICKED IN THREE FIGHTS AND STILL CAME OUT WITH NOTHING" The snake said as he mocked the boy only to see if he would be easily angered. He really did like the way his eyes were showing nothing but determination to get what he wanted. However was it enough to gain this new power or was it for show. This was something he watched very closely.

"That may be, but in those fights I still was able to kick your ass!" Rukasu said back a little ticked off but he still kept his cool. He just knew that he shouldn't lose it, but if it came to a point where he would have to prove himself once more, he will without hesitation.

"HA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY AGAIN! HOWEVER LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THOSE DREAMS! THAT WAS NOT ME COMPLETELY, YOU WERE FIGHTING ME ONLY AT ONE-THIRD OF MY POWER! HAHAHA SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME THEN TRY!" The snake said with an evil grin, knowing that what he said was true will shock the criminal into double thinking about challenging the snake.

One third of your power, I just can't believe it, but then again, I am a bit excited about it. Rukasu thought to himself as he slowly got up from the ground, and lean his back against the tree. "I am impressed that you have a lot of power that I need. So If you don't mind showing me your real power when we fight again." Rukasu said as he was getting eager to battle again against the snake once more. Rukasu knew that this battle would be the final test, or at least he hoped so. If it took three different battles and he still didn't get what he needed, he will fight another three battle until he got what he needed the most.

"BOY! YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME THE WAY YOU ARE NOW! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! NOW IF I CHOOSE TO GIVE YOU A NEW POWER THAT WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY. THIS WAY IS THE TRUE WAY AND ONCE WE ACCEPT YOU, THERE IS A MAJOR RULE ALONG WITH THE MINOR RULES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE WAY OF THE SNAKE!" The snake said as their eyes locked each other and they both knew what was about to happen next.

The way of the snake, sound familiar, but I don't know where I know this from. I feel this connection, but from where, Rukasu thought to himself as he felt something when he heard the snake's words.
"If accepted, I will follow the way of the snake as my new religion. Now are we done here? I want to kick your ASS!" Rukasu demanded as he felt the need to strike first, but he waited to see what the snake was going to do next.  

"LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN, SO WHY BOTHER BUT IF YOU INSIST THEN WE WILL FIGHT! HOWEVER BEFORE THAT THERE IS ONE MORE QUESTION I HAVE TO ASK YOU!" The snake said as he paused for a moment to allow the suspense to rise. " IF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WAS ABOUT TO DIE. IF YOU SAVE THAT PERSON YOU DIE, BUT IF YOU LEAVE THAT PERSON TO DIE THEN YOU WILL LIVE. SO WHAT WILL IT BE YOUNG CRIMINAL!" The snake said as his evil smile grew wide. This was a tough question, but it needed an answer, or does it. Well it also depended on the person asking the question as well.

Rukasu thought for a moment, as he closed his eyes to think about the question. Save the life of someone I know and die or run away. It would mean that I am a coward to run away or would it mean that I cherish Life more than anything. I don't really have anyone to begin with. There is also that criminal that helped me on this path to gain power. Someone that strong would never die so why should I worry about it. I know my answer, I don't need to think about it. Rukasu thought to himself as he opened his eyes once again to look at the snake who was waiting patiently.

Now what will be Rukasu's answer?

Will he be able to defeat the snake? or die trying?

CP: 50/50

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014, 6:11 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

" IF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WAS ABOUT TO DIE. IF YOU SAVE THAT PERSON YOU DIE, BUT IF YOU LEAVE THAT PERSON TO DIE THEN YOU WILL LIVE. SO WHAT WILL IT BE YOUNG CRIMINAL!"

The question stuck to Rukasu's mind as he knew that this question was not an easy one. He already knew the answer that was in his heart and mind, but one little part of his mind was just telling him that the question could be some sort of a trick. If he were to answer the question wrong then his life could end in a flash. He also knew that if he choose the right answer, then his life would change for the better. Well he had hoped it would change for the better. Opening his eyes, he looked up at the snake, "I have nobody, I am alone regardless of one person that helped me. He is strong so he would never need my help for anything. I honestly don't care about others, I killed my parents so let them all die. I need to grow up and get stronger for myself and only myself. I would even kill them myself if they were in my way." Rukasu answered firmly with no hesitation.

The snake smiled, this kid has it. He has everything we look for in a person. One day his heart will be as cold as that one guy, the snake thought to himself as he just smiled evilly to the criminal. With a quick gesture of the tail, he swung it around to hit Rukasu on the side. However, with the criminal's guard being up, he blocked the attack with his forearms as the criminal was pushed backward a few feet.

The fight had started with the snake having no intentions of answering the young criminal. Rukasu knew that this might happen, but he was excited to finally have a real battle with the snake. He knew the speed would be wiser to use against this giant snake. However using it would be difficult since he had a big sword that never allows the criminal to use his true speed. He also knows that the snake has yet to see his true speed yet. Just knowing this he could use to his advantage, and this was something he had been planning since the beginning of this conversation. He also planned different ways to defeat the snake and he hoped he would not have to use all of his ideas.

The snake knew Rukasu's strength and weakness to an extent, and he also knew that he should keep an eye out for this guy because there was this feeling that the criminal was hiding something. The snake knew that the criminal had potential in the last fight that they had, but only because  the determination in the criminal's eyes were set on winning no matter what the cost. This was something that helped prove himself a little bit towards getting the partnership with the snake. This time the snake knew not to hold anything back because he had already seen the eyes of a warrior ready to win even if it cost him his life. The snake knew that he would not let him die, nor he would let the criminal kill the snake. This battle will finally prove to the snake if he is worthy of willing the power of the snake.

Rukasu knew what he had to do, and that was to stick to his roots, even though he had left them years ago. He knew that it was the way to win. Forming one hand seal as the moisture from the air, and the nearby water sources, gathered together to form a mist throughout the entire area. Rukasu made it thick enough so the snake would not be able to see where his  opponent is located.

The snake felt this annoyance when he has seen the mist covering his vision, and he knew that it will be hard to see the criminal so he kept his guard up just in case the criminal did something sneaky. However besides the sneaky trick the snake noticed that the criminal was not there any more as if he had vanished, but he soon realized that this criminal studied the assassin's way of life. Which the snake was very impressed by his efforts. The snake knew that the criminal was not going to play any games and he knew that this match might be over in a few seconds, but it was not the time to figure that out. The snake just only kept his defenses up and once he felt the criminal being close the snake will attack.

Rukasu knew what he must do, being hidden in the mist gave him the advantage than most people. Taking out his big sword from the back and taking out a scroll from the other hand. He opened the scroll and placed the sword on the scroll. Forming one hand seal the giant sword disappeared, and a really small katana appeared. the only noise was a poof that he knew the snake will hear.

Once the snake heard the poof sound he charged in that direction, opening his mouth slowly to bite anyone his seen but there was no one there. This was because the small katana gave Rukasu his original speed back to normal and since he is very strong the sword was like holding a pencil. Rukasu stayed hidden in the mist as he was about to start his next part of his plan.

CP Used: 46/50
Jutsu Used:  Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique [-4]

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014, 2:22 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

In the thick mist it was silent, both the snake and Rukasu kept their guard up not knowing what was about to happen next. The visibility was zero, however Rukasu always knew his way around the mist. The snake knew that with every battle always comes with a bump in the road to hinder them from achieving the victory. This battle may be taking a while, but Rukasu knew now that he must stick to his own plan that had always worked in the past. He knew that trying different plans that he had never done before will most likely fail. Holding the Ninjato in his right hand, he waited as he was only a few feet away from the snake. The snake was not able to see Rukasu because of the mist, but he knew that the criminal was going to attack any minute now. Being prepared as the snake looked left and right, swing his tail left and right rapidly so that his tail wasn't defenseless.

This kid is good, but how is he going to manage fighting me, I wonder?. All I know it that this kid will not kill me only because he wants an answer from me. I still would like to see more of his fighting style but this mist is in the way. How to take the mist out would most likely be my first objective. My second objective would be to stop this criminal from gaining the advantage. The snake thought to himself as he kept looking around in the quiet mist for any signs of the criminal.

Rukasu knew that a frontal attack would still not work even though he had the advantage, he still wanted to have the upper hand at all times. This was going to be tricky, but he knew that the snake was not stupid, but he was not the smartest of them all. Rukasu knew what he must do, lifting up his right hand and having his neck and the bottom of his chin hold on to the handle. Quickly placing both hands together while forming the hand seals needed for his next plan to start. Once formed the last hand seal, the mist in front of Rukasu started forming together in five different concentrated spots. In the next few moments out of the mist appeared five clones of Rukasu. Only nodding his head the clone's went in different directions into the mist.

Still the mist was quiet, something was wrong and the snake knew this much. He just did know what was going to happen. This battle actually kept the snake on his toes so to speak. The snake then finally noticed something coming from the mist. It was Rukasu was something was different because the snake could not understand why would someone just out in the open. It made no sense until it hit him. The giant tail swung around slashing Rukasu in half. That is when it was all clear to the snake. A diversion to divert the snake from the real objective. This was a smart move that helps Rukasu stall as much as he could. The clone that was slashed had turned to mist where is was injured, but then slowly going back to normal. The snake knew that this was something that will annoy him down the road.

Rukasu had this plan to confuse his opponent to a point where when he does attack it will catch the snake off guard. This much he knew was a start to a great plan, but he also knew that with everything that he had been through will help him grow into a mature criminal. After a few moments another clone came out from the other side to distract the snake even more. Once the snake's head turns to look at the other clone, the first one silently went back into the mist. Rukasu knew what he was doing and he knew that if he were to rush into battle, it will only help the criminal fail. Taking his time and being smart about all the decisions that he makes will surely help him lead to victory. This was something that he had wanted since they first met.

After the second clone was slashed, another one came out from the other side, then the second one went back into the mist. However the third one stayed where he was on the right side of the snake while the fourth clone came to his left. The the first two clones came out from the mist in front of him. Four clones in the open while the fifth clone stayed in the mist near the rear body. This was part two of the plan to annoy the snake to a point where he forgets one detail. The snake will be focused on his front so much he will forget to watch his back. This was something that Rukasu had planned and knew that it will work since it was easy to piss the snake off.

The snake kept on attacking the clones one by one, as they easily kept coming back. One after another and the snake just could not seem to figure out if this was genjutsu or some stupid trick. The time was coming slowly to finally attack the snake, but he really wanted to win so badly that he started to think if there could be another plan to make sure that he win for sure. While the clone kept the snake busy, Rukasu kept on thinking.

Chakra Used: 40/50
Jutsu Used: Ninpou; Kiri Bunshin - Mist Clone [-4]
[- 2 for the mist]

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014, 9:24 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Once the criminal made up his mind, he could already tell that the clones should also help tire out the snake, but not much. The snake just kept on attacking the clones, and now Rukasu knew that he should finally attack the snake. Rukasu had thought of a new plan to help him get a better advantage against the snake, but there are a few things to look out for when doing whatever he had planned. There are always counters that will always be a road block.

Now It was time to act as the time slowly passed by, this was the only moment to attack. The fifth clone simply walked towards the snake to be spotted in front of the snake forming hand seals. The snake would assume that this would be the real one since the clone was forming hand seals. Actually the real one was forming hand seals as he swiftly rushed towards the back of the snake. Once the final seal was made, the snake had already attacked the fifth clone, but noticed that it was too late, when Rukasu expelled from his mouth this sticky substance that went right under the snake in a twenty square meters. The snake was stuck and now it would seem that the match had finally ended.

The snake was sneaky, so he had already had a plan that was working just fine. The mist clones disappeared into the mist. Rukasu walked to be in front of the snake but he still gave him some distance just in case something were to happen. The snake tried to move, but since the sticky substance basically glued him to the ground for now. Rukasu pointed the ninjato at the snake, "Your finished, Admit it!" Rukasu demanded as he felt that he had won this match, but what he didn't know was that the snake had a plan and this plan was a bit deadly and slimy.

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU GOT ME! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!" The snake said as he knew Rukasu was still naive, but that was something the snake knew about him. The snake opened his mouth just a little as his tongue quickly stretched out and wrapped around Rukasu. Rukasu was now stuck well both of them were, so he dropped his ninjato on the ground once he was wrapped.

Rukasu did not know what he was going to do next, but wait until the right moment, but for some reason he just knew it was going to take longer. In the next moment he felt a surge of electricity going through the tongue shocking Rukasu.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rukasu couldn't help it, the pain went through his whole body. Maybe this would show Rukasu that he was no match for the snake. This was so much pain as he was feeling his body numbing up slowly. He knew he made a mistake, but he was not going to give up. He knew that he could not get out of the tongue that was wrapped around him. This criminal was not going to give up no matter what, he promised Mokuzai that he will come back to him stronger than he ever was.

Rukasu slowly tried to place his hands together to form a series of hand seals slowly, but the snake was already on top of that sending more electricity, shocking Rukasu even more. The criminal screamed out loud due to the pain, but he still slowly went to the next seal, and the next. However, with every shock that went through the tongue kept on shocking Rukasu, stilled delayed the next seal that was needed for the jutsu Rukasu needed to use to break free from this tongue or so he had hoped he will be free. There was a slim chance that this would work out, but he knew that he must try anything and everything to stay alive. Rukasu was not going to give up for nothing, it wasn't in him to give up. The snake knew this and kept that in mind as he sent another shock wave towards Rukasu.

The snake was not trying to kill the criminal, but give him a lot of pain, so he would give up, but he kept seeing the criminal forming another hand seal, well he was struggling to form the next seal. Rukasu was breathing heavily, but he kept going as he kept telling himself not to give up no matter what. Rukasu was almost done all he needed was a few more seals to break free but his arms felt more and more heavy as he could barely feel anything in his body. He knew not to give up, as he formed the second last seal, okay one more to go, Rukasu thought to himself as suddenly both his arms fell into his side and he slowly closed his eyes.

The snake closely watches as he noticed it was soon going to be over. In Rukasu's mind where he was a few feet away, he could see his evil self and his regular self looking at each other. The evil guy was fading away slowly and the regular guy was yelling out to Rukasu to give up, and to close his eyes. The regular guy just felt hopeless as he dropped to his knees, almost in tears yelling out about how he could not get the power he had searched for. Right before the evil guy faded away, he glared at the regular guy and then he pointed at Rukasu, "Your both weak, Just Die!" the evil guy said as woke Rukasu up right before he fully closed his eyes. The evil in his heart gave him the sudden push to keep on fighting.

Rage in his eyes glaring at the snake as he finally formed the last seal, " Don't Underestimate Me You Snake! I Will W in No Matter What Cost! You Hear Me!" Rukasu yelled out at the top of his lungs as a large torrent of water rushed over Rukasu, and side by side heading straight at that snake. The torrent of water hit the snake head on pushing him backward, releasing him from the sticky substance. However his tongue ended up pulling Rukasu towards the snake but not right before the criminal grabbed his sword and pierced it into the ground.  The snake's tongue felt as if it was being stretched so he let go of the criminal.

Rukasu got to his knees as he watched the snake still being pushed by the water a few feet away. Holding the handle to pick himself upward. Then taking out the sword from the ground, but the feeling as if all his energy was gone was one of the things that will just put him back on the ground. Rukasu's determined to win no matter what was keeping him on his feet, he will not lose or take no for an answer. Both he and the snake knew that, but the snake wanted to see how far he could push the boy before he snapped. What made Rukasu snap, what were the buttons to push him over and fully go insane. Some of the few things that were running through the snakes mind.

The snake finally stopped once he smashed against a tree. Rukasu having trouble standing and the snake having trouble as well, but he just could not believe the power that the criminal already had. The snake noticed it, but he wondered if the criminal noticed it as well. This was something that he could later show the criminal.

Now the both glare at each other as they both knew in their hearts that they could not fight anymore, but that would not stop them and they both knew it. So it came down to one final attack.

So who will become the victor?

Will Rukasu get what he came for or lose every opportunity he had to gain the power?

CP Used: 23/50
Jutsu Used: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field [-7]
Haran Banshou - Stormy Upheaval [-8], [-2 for Mist]

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 4:25 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Both exhausted from the battle, glaring each other down. They were breathing heavily, trying to stay focused. Rukasu knew that it was only going to take one more attack from him to fall, and so did the snake. The snake slowly braced himself for the final attack, he knew it would be over soon. The snake knew he could handle the snake life, but he felt he wasn't ready. Or was it that the snake was not ready for a master just yet. This was a stubborn feeling that had always been there since the beginning.

Both were about forty feet from each other, both looking like they were going to fall to the ground. Rukasu started concentrating his chakra to the best that he could with his right arm and hand. As the snake braced himself a bit more, as they were close to ready to make the final attack.

"I am.... going to ask you.... one more time.... Will you give me your power." Rukasu said as he felt in his heart he deserved it more than anything.

"NO. I MEAN.... NEVER!" The snake's stubbornness was the one thing he had since he was little and it was annoying Rukasu.

Rukasu couldn't stand it anymore, he was going to prove to this snake one way or another to give Rukasu the power that he deserve. Now that he has completed his concentration he had never let his eyes  off of the snake. The snake either. The snake had already made up his mind. He was not even going to reconsider the decision that he just made.

Both wanting to be finished with the battle, quickly charged at each other, Rukasu still holding the sword with his left that he had pulled out of the ground earlier, and his right hand into a fist. The snake lowering his head. The snake's head hit Rukasu in the stomach and right after Rukasu punching his head downward into the ground using his strength. Then the snake quickly launched his tail at Rukasu, hitting him on the side, and then Rukasu quickly stabbed his sword into the tail. The sword also pierced the ground. After all that commotions, a giant explosion like sound came from a few feet away from them. It was white smoke that engulfed the area and blew the mist away completely.

"WHY ARE YOU HEAR?" The snake said as he it was still unclear who was behind the smoke to Rukasu but the snake knew who it was. The criminal fell to the ground on his knees, while the snake's head fell to the ground as well. Both the snake and Rukasu looked at the white smoke as it slowly started to clear up.

Who could it be?

21/50
Jutsu Used: [-2 for Mist]

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 9:02 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Rukasu noticed that the snake knew who was behind the cloud, but this could be bad since Rukasu could not even move at the moment. He felt a great source of pain in his side and stomach. He knew that if this thing behind the cloud was going to attack Rukasu then it will be all over. He knew that there was no chance that the thing behind the cloud was here for Rukasu. He wouldn't believe it, and why would there be someone or something helping out Rukasu. The criminal knew he had no comrades just yet, he only knew how to trust himself no matter what. Rukasu looked in front of him at the snake that was also in pain and on the ground. At least Rukasu was on his knees, but nonetheless the snake looked discouraged. As he knew what was going to happen. Rukasu still not able to move he had felt that it was about that time to just end the whole thing.

After a few moments, Rukasu's eyes widen. He could not believe his eyes, because this snake that just came here was about two times bigger than the snake Rukasu was fighting. He couldn't blink, he felt this excitement going through his veins. He wanted whatever that giant snake head. He wanted to feel that power. That power that will show everyone to respect him and fear him. He wanted this more than anything in the world. He had never really wanted anything else in his lifetime.

The giant snake quickly swooped down to be in front of the snake and Rukasu. Looking at them both. With big red eyes and black slits. His scales were dark purple, and you can smell the evil coming from his mouth. Rukasu could not wait until the giant snake had spoken, but for some reason he stayed quiet just looking at the snake and Rukasu. The Giant snake was about to speak, but he just kept his eye on Rukasu only because it was their first meeting and this giant snake wanted to examine the human before entering to see if he criminal is okay to do whatever he pleases.

Rukasu knew it was hopeless to get up even though he tried several times to get up.

"LISTEN RUKASU! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FIGHT ONE OF OUR OWN! I UNDERSTAND YOU SEEK OUR POWER, BUT FOR WHAT EXACTLY.? " The giant snake said in a very loud voice. Rukasu using the sword to pick himself up and balance on it, he looked into the snake's eye. This snake was way stronger than the one he had just faced.

"To open doors that have yet to be open." Rukasu said as the snake nodded in understandment of the young criminal.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU WORTHLESS WANNA BE AN ELECTRIC EEL. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, MAKE HIM SIGN THE CONTRACT NOW! BEFORE I EAT YOU UP AND THIS KID WILL GET TO CHOOSE ANYONE. THE LONGER YOU WAIT, MORE PEOPLE WILL ARRIVE." The snake said as he glared his giant red eyes at the criminal still holding himself up with the sword.

The snake looked up at the giant Snake in anger, but it was a bit too late since the giant snake slammed his head on the snakes back... The a few minutes later the snake threw up the scroll right in front of Rukasu. The criminal couldn't believe his eyes, this time it is finally going to happen. The power of the snake. The scroll was very big and right there in front of Rukasu, and this was the sign of a new beginning that will guide the criminal down his new path.

"ONCE YOU SIGN THIS CONTRACT, YOU ARE BOUND BY THE POWER OF THE SNAKE. ONCE YOU BETRAY US YOU WILL DIE BY OUR APPETITE. ALSO IF BY CHANCE YOU FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME AND YOU AND YOU WANT TO GUIDE THEM THEN GO AHEAD. ONE MORE THING FOLLOW THE WAY OF THE SNAKE." The giant snake said as Rukasu nodded to everything that was said no matter how crazy it sounded but at the same time he just knew this was the perfect time over everything to fall into place.

The scroll opened and Rukasu noticed his name on there, but not his handwriting. The giant snake noticed he looked, but still wanted to keep that a secret from the criminal because it was better that way for now.

"SIGN IT NOW!" The giant snake said out loud, as Rukasu looked at the scroll, then taking the blade and slicing his hand, as the blood dripped down his wrist onto the ground. The criminal signed the contracted.

"DON'T THINK YOU WON THIS FIGHT... TRUST ME... WE MAY BE.... PARTNERS IN THE NEAR..... FUTURE.... I WILL STILL DESTROY.....YOU" The snake on the ground said as he just did not have motivation to move at all. Rukasu looked back at him nodded at the snake with a smile of determination to accept the snake's challenge. Then Rukasu looked back at the Giant Snake.

"WE WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON, GO GET SOME REST YOU AND AS FOR YOU. YOUR COMING WITH ME NOW! LETS GO!" The giant snake said to both Rukasu and the snake on the ground, but within a few seconds they were both gone in another giant white puff of smoke. Rukasu finally let go, falling to the ground for another nap, but he hoped that the battle, he just had was real and not just another dream. It felt so tired he still tried to stay awake, but it was too late. He had no more to offer, but for some reason this battle took a lot out of him.

Now a part of the Snakes, what will be his next plan?

21/50
Jutsu Used: None
Topic Closed and Exit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Snake VS Rukasu/ Final Battle [Hopefully] [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-