Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

here are a couple of sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down
kucarugi minaru
kucarugi minaru

here are a couple of sites Vide
PostSubject: here are a couple of sites here are a couple of sites EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 8:25 pm

Removed.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: here are a couple of sites here are a couple of sites EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 8:35 pm

1.You may only post an advertisement here if you have 120 posts.

2.If you post an advertisement here. You must post an advertisement for the site your advertised here (using our own advertisement) If you don't do this your advertisement will get deleted. If you repeat this you may get a ban.

3.This is the ONLY place you are allowed to advertise. Signatures, PMs with advertisements are not allowed.

4.To get your advertisement accepted you must post it here and then PM an admin and get one of them to approve it, where they will then move it up in the Accepted Advertisements section.

I may not have any power on the site, but I can still point out these rules to you. You certainly do not meet #1, I don't know if you've done #2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
kucarugi minaru
kucarugi minaru

PostSubject: Re: here are a couple of sites here are a couple of sites EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 8:42 pm

*sigh*...

ok, i dont even nkow hwat you meant by #2, and i did advertise it here, or eslse you would say i can only advertise here.,..not to mention you cantmove it so i did advertise right...

but Sorry to mods, or admins, that may veiw this
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: here are a couple of sites here are a couple of sites EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 8:46 pm

#2 States, if you advertise here, you must advertise US using it's own advertisement. I'm not sure if you did this, which is why I'm pointing this out. I really might get in trouble for doing this, but, that's up to the people who run this place. I just wanna make it a better place.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: here are a couple of sites here are a couple of sites EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 12:06 am

kucarugi minaru you have violated around 3 rules today alone and it is painfully obvious you haven't even bothered to read the rules of the forums you are posting in or you need help to understand them. Advertisments isn't a forum for you to share the websites you visit, you PM your forum's advertisement to Adam in a professional format or I doubt it will be accepted. Look at our previous adverts for evidence. Also, you need 120 posts to post adverts/affiliates in this forum. If you continue to show disregard for the rules further action will be taken.

Also Revived~Indifference, our advertisement only needs to be on the other site if we are affiliating with them.

Due to the reasons stated above, this topic has been moved to Historical Archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here are a couple of sites here are a couple of sites Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-