Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Journey [Traveling to where the Fire Burns]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

A new Journey [Traveling to where the Fire Burns]  Vide
PostSubject: A new Journey [Traveling to where the Fire Burns] A new Journey [Traveling to where the Fire Burns]  EmptyWed 05 Nov 2014, 9:57 am

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice"
By: Genesis [FFVI]

Once he awoke from his slumber, looking around to see the snake that he had once battled. However he was alone, not knowing what happen because of him falling to the ground to rest, he noticed the cut on his hand. That cut, the symbol that he achieved the power he looked for and now it was time to start a new chapter in his life. He thought about it for a moment and he knew that he was not going back to Kirigakure because He was done with a place like that. Breaking all ties to that place was a must and never going back. Unless he needed so now the criminal had to figure out where to go next in his journey.

He grabbed his small katana that he had used against the snake. The blade was on the ground right next to him and this was a blade he would only use in battle and never to walk around with. With that being said, he had taken out his scroll, opened it and place the blade on top of it. Formed the hand seal and the weapons switched. The giant sword he had always traveled with appeared in front of him. Grabbing the handle he stood up and put the sword on his back. Now he was ready to start his new journey. At first he did not know where he should start his journey.

He also did not know where to go from where he was, so he started walking straight. He knew that any direction would lead him anywhere, so it didn't matter where he was going as long as there was a way to improve his skills to become stronger at any way possible. As the criminal kept on walking he felt thirsty, and in the corner of his eyes there was this lake not too far from him. He ended up changing his direction, walking towards the lake. Once he stood right next to the lake he got to his knees and looked into the water. Using both hands he cupped some water and drunk it.

The water rippled on the water's surface a little, but once the water calmed it self, the criminal could see his reflection clearly. What he saw shocked him a little. He has noticed that it was a while since he looked into a mirror and now that half his hair from the root were red gave him a startled look upon him. Once his eyes adjusted to the look he knew it was time for a new look. Feeling stronger than before he felt the need to go back to the way he used to look. It had been so long since he killed his parents, and the Mizukage that was there had already been dead. Rukasu did not know if the new Mizukage was after him or not. Not knowing was a load off his shoulders because in the end he chose not to worry about it.

After he drunk the water, he got back up and heading in the same direction he headed before. After about one hour walking he noticed this forest of bamboo and in this forest had a trail that would lead somewhere but where. Rukasu knew he was going to take this route, but was it safe at the other end, he did not know. Right before he made up his mind, he notice this villager walking from the forest, and this was the criminal's chance to get answers about this path.

The criminal walked up to the villager, "Tell me where does this path lead?" Rukasu said in a loud stern voice which startled the villager since he was an old gentleman. This gentleman only smiled at Rukasu not caring about his appearance and this was not something Rukasu was used to but at that moment he ignored it.

"This path leads to the Fire Country, the country that holds the Villlage hidden in the leaves." The old man said as he smiled walking away from Rukasu going to where ever he was going.

"The village hidden in the leaves, that is Konoha isn't it. Another village and I don't know nothing about them, but their name. How will they act if they find out I'm a criminal on the run from Kiri. Well I guess I would have to find out." Rukasu said to himself as he started walking again heading straight into the forest. Now knowing where he is going to make it clear to him that he will meet Shinobi and if they were to threaten him then he would have no choice but to react.

One of the things he did not want to do and that was to have a conflict with anyone there. However if it were to come to that point, then he would most likely retaliate against them without hesitation. Now his new journey was about to begin. What will be ahead of him, will anyone try to stop him, or make friends with him. A whole new journey with a lot of questions that will have to be answered, but with patience comes all the answers he was looking for.

This new journey will test him in loyalty, friendship, rivals, and many more. Will Rukasu enjoy his stay in the fire country or will he leave it with unresolved tension.

.:Traveling to the Fire Country:.
Topic Exit : Topic Closed

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-