Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The End

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Elsa
Elsa

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 10:42 pm

And Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo, they just disappeared. When we first found out Karin was an Uzamaki, I thought they were going to set something up between her and Naruto at the end. I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 10:50 pm

Kurogane wrote:
And Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo, they just disappeared. When we first found out Karin was an Uzamaki, I thought they were going to set something up between her and Naruto at the end. I guess not.

All the snake guys got kicked from the 700 train because Kishi hates snakes. That's why Manda was the only one of the old summons who kicked the bucket, that's why Anko got chubby - because she realized how much Kishi hates her despite her being his "favorite" character -_-.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 12:22 am

I think that was actually Karin who was with Kiba... I can't think of any other red haired characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Elsa
Elsa

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 12:28 am

Daedalus wrote:
I think that was actually Karin who was with Kiba... I can't think of any other red haired characters.

But that girl wasn't wearing glasses and she looked more brunette to me.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 12:32 am

It's not Karin, it's Tamaki the shopkeeper:

TAMAKI
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 12:54 am

Oh! That's who that is! Thanks Ruka!!
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

Oooooooohhhhh.

Who the fuck is Tamaki!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 3:08 pm

Daedalus wrote:
Who the fuck is Tamaki!?

Ditto. Some of these pairings are really awful x.x
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 3:27 pm

Chris wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
Who the fuck is Tamaki!?

What are you talking about? Can't you remember those three episodes Shikamaru knew Temari from? Or all of those... No moments Choji and Karui spent? Actually I'm pretty sure Kiba may not even be married with Tamaki or even be together, all we've seen is them talking, Tamaki is a cat person so she may not even like Kiba that much (I know she's a cat person from one canon and one filler episode she was in -_-). In fact, the only pairing which isn't totally out of Kishi's arse is Naru X Hina and that is a relationship based entirely on stalking and creepy hand contacts. In fact, Naru Hina was best explored IN FILLER EPISODES! I know Kishi sucks at writing romance (or developing characters altogether HAYOO!) but in that case he shouldn't have even had these characters together, just give them each one Kurenai X Asuma hinted romance moment and that's it. Toriyama sucked at romance too so he left it offscreen most of the times, those few times he did do it he at least let the characters have some sort of backstory, in Choji's case he didn't even know Karui throughout the series until offscreen happened.

P.S. Rock Lee multiplies by cellular division CONFIRMED!
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 5:39 pm

Pretty sure Rock Lee just kidnapped an orphan until Stockholm syndrome set it. It certainly worked out well for Gai.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 7:58 pm

Wait I just re-read it and mother fucking Darui got to be the next Raikage, I am so proud of him<3
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 8:12 pm

Ruka wrote:
Chris wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
Who the fuck is Tamaki!?

Can't you remember those three episodes Shikamaru knew Temari from? Or all of those... No moments Choji and Karui spent? Actually I'm pretty sure Kiba may not even be married with Tamaki or even be together, all we've seen is them talking, Tamaki is a cat person so she may not even like Kiba that much (I know she's a cat person from one canon and one filler episode she was in -_-). In fact, the only pairing which isn't totally out of Kishi's arse is Naru X Hina and that is a relationship based entirely on stalking and creepy hand contacts. In fact, Naru Hina was best explored IN FILLER EPISODES! I know Kishi sucks at writing romance (or developing characters altogether HAYOO!) but in that case he shouldn't have even had these characters together, just give them each one Kurenai X Asuma hinted romance moment and that's it. Toriyama sucked at romance too so he left it offscreen most of the times, those few times he did do it he at least let the characters have some sort of backstory, in Choji's case he didn't even know Karui throughout the series until offscreen happened.

P.S. Rock Lee multiplies by cellular division CONFIRMED!

I think Temari and Shikamaru developed a pretty obvious relationship over the show. They were always together in some sort of way after they battled in the chunin exams

- Temari aided Shikamaru against Tayuya
- They are seen together when naruto first gets back to the village after the time skip
-all the shippers for TemarixShikamaru (Shikamari!?)

I don't think their relationship was completely random. Sai and Ino was a complete wtf as well as all other others.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm

Quote :
I think Temari and Shikamaru developed a pretty obvious relationship over the show. They were always together in some sort of way after they battled in the chunin exams

- Temari aided Shikamaru against Tayuya
- They are seen together when naruto first gets back to the village after the time skip
-all the shippers for TemarixShikamaru (Shikamari!?)

I don't think their relationship was completely random. Sai and Ino was a complete wtf as well as all other others.

As I've said, they have only been in three or so episodes in which they've only had hinted friendship in one of them. Sure they battled in Chuunin exams and Temari helped Shika against Tayuya but does that make a healthy and well developed relationship? Think about how well developed Naruto X Sakura may have been if Sakura wasn't the worst character ever and her turnaround during Kage Summit would've been for real. We would've seen their affections develop, we would've seen how they've become each other's significant other instead of "Hey, we fought against each other and once together, let's make a family nao!"

Also Sai X Ino was mentioned before, rewatch the episodes during Naruto's Rasenshuriken training, you'll see that Sai was trying to understand emotions better and threw hints at Ino around. I can't remember what it was exactly but it definitely happened. In fact the first time Ino met Sai she said to Sakura how Sai reminded her of Sasuke and how Sakura was lucky to hang out with him on a team. They also had a comedic moment during Sai's attempts to understand emotions. Sai and Ino actually had MORE romantic development than Shika and Temari...
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 8:57 pm

Really? I felt like TemarixShika was pretty obvious since the Chunin exams arc. I knew they would end up together. It's at least less random than Chouji + Kumo woman.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 9:43 pm

I honestly expected Ino + Chouji haha
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 9:51 pm

I wondered if Gaara had kids...

And why did they take the sexy lady and made her fat... its so disapointing but i did saw it happening... poor anko... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 11:21 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Really? I felt like TemarixShika was pretty obvious since the Chunin exams arc. I knew they would end up together. It's at least less random than Chouji + Kumo woman.

Don't even remind me of Choji X Karui... That alone almost ruined the chapter for me, it took Cyber Shino to fix it for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 2:35 am

I'm so confused as to why Choji got married to the Kumo chick. That was out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 3:55 am

Is it cause she's black!?!?

(Sorry, I had to be that person that said it rofl)
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:13 am

Lol no it's not that. It's the fact they were never even in the same panel in the manga before the end. Just outta the blue bam married with a kid.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:20 am

I was horsing around. I understand and completely agree that it's a surprise. I still think Ino and Chouji should have been a thing or Kishi could have set the romance better. Basically everything Ruka said lol
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 9:19 am

All things considered, with them Size Expansion techs the clan has, an Akimichi can pretty much get with damned near whoever they want Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 3:15 pm

The End - Page 2 R2up10
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014, 12:45 am

Meh, can you blame the guy for not wanting to return to that? xD

He put in a good ol' Hit and Run. Went down on and tapped it, made both the pro-SasuSaku and those against it happy by fornicating and shortly after that leaving to be a lone wolf again. Kishi thought of everythang.
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

Dat ebony Akimichi tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The End The End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down