Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi".

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Itazuki
Itazuki

A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". Vide
PostSubject: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm

Oh well, that dynamic entry. Heh, anyways hey everyone. Sorry if any of you find my introduction rude or if I have done anything wrong by writing that title.

Regardless of anything, I and my friend named as spanky, will be your new so-called "Newbies" as for now. See ya in the role-play!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 8:06 pm

RUDE! SO RUDE! A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405

Nah not really Razz

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask and, of course, cannot wait to see your character!
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 8:25 pm

Hello newbie....

I am Rukasu n we the snake welcome u....
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 8:55 pm

Welcome to US, Itazuki!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here on US and we can't wait to see your character or RP with you also in a way that is quite not unlike the way which was described by you previously in your introduction post.

Much Love! cheers
Back to top Go down
Itazuki
Itazuki

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 8:59 pm

Rofl, my great thanks to your "generous" warm welcomes. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 11:54 pm

WEEEELLLLLLCCCOOOOOOMMMEEEEEEE A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405 A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405

Just avoid snowflake, she's the devil A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405

Jokes, but I hope you enjoy it here and I hope you stay here 4 ever! It's like a big ol' happy family here and we always welcome new people to join it!

Last edited by Kurogane on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 12:59 am

A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". Ff3fc593-d129-43a9-b0c7-b808990e6020
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 1:42 am

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Itazuki
Itazuki

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 8:57 pm

Kurogane wrote:
WEEEELLLLLLCCCOOOOOOMMMEEEEEEE A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405 A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405

Just avoid snowflake, she's the devil A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405

Jokes, but I hope you enjoy it here and stay a while! It's like a big ol' happy family here and we always welcome new people to join it!

Ouch, that hurts. I would've felt like a boss, if you would've said "I hope you stay here 4 ever!" Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 8:58 pm

See, isn't this guy rude?! I mean look at him! His name is Kurogane.... that's just....god so rude.

I'm just joking! Kuro is obviosuly the coolest guy around and I wanted him to be my best friend but I know I'm not cool enough so now I'm just trying to be cool enough to talk to him A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 9:02 pm

Itazuki wrote:
Kurogane wrote:

Jokes, but I hope you enjoy it here and stay a while! It's like a big ol' happy family here and we always welcome new people to join it!

Ouch, that hurts. I would've felt like a boss, if you would've said "I hope you stay here 4 ever!" Rofl.

That's exactly what I said! Check my post Smile

Snowflake wrote:
I'm just joking! Kuro is obviosuly the coolest guy around and I wanted him to be my best friend but I know I'm not cool enough so now I'm just trying to be cool enough to talk to him

Aww you're so sweet! I know I'm the coolest! Don't worry one day you'll be cool too! Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 9:03 pm

Kurogane wrote:

Snowflake wrote:
I'm just joking! Kuro is obviosuly the coolest guy around and I wanted him to be my best friend but I know I'm not cool enough so now I'm just trying to be cool enough to talk to him

Aww you're so sweet! I know I'm the coolest! Don't worry one day you'll be cool too! Aww yeah

I NEVER SAID THAT

Quit editin my posts you butt A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 9:03 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Kurogane wrote:

Snowflake wrote:

I NEVER SAID THAT

YES YOU DID A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". 287405

edit: 100th post YAAAAAAAS
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptySat 22 Nov 2014, 7:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 3:32 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". A fine meteor strikes the "UltimateShinobi". Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-