Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6 God

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Faker
Nukenin

6 God Vide
PostSubject: 6 God 6 God EmptyTue 25 Nov 2014, 3:49 am

6 GOD

The forest looked odd against Satsuki. Her regal colors against the dull greens and browns and bloodied reds of the Forest of Death did not blend well with her clothes. For all intents and purposes, it seemed Satsuki was the easiest target to pick out. Of course the predators of the forest made note of her, those high heels, the gilded glittering shoulders and blue outline on those long silky boots that ran up her thigh. The white whip circled about her waist shook as she jumped over a broken tree, snapped in half. The remnants of day old claws scratching the ground and trenching sets of marks in the earth signaled a battle here. No doubt a giant bear versus some type of other meat-eater battling over territory.

Yet through it all, Satsuki walked around the Forest, surveying the area as if it were hers. Despite the bright get up, her steps marked her as top of the food chain. Each foot graced the earth with an immortal print of her boot, etching history in every step. There was still one pressing question, was why was she here? Satsuki was undoubtedly beautiful and high class, anyone receiving anything from her parents wallet wouldn't be caught dead out in a place called the 'Forest of Death'. As she continued to walk, making her way over obstacles and juking challenging predators long before they noticed her, transparency ensued.

Satsuki was looking to familiarize herself with the world, the ninja world and how it operated. As a genin, she was a ninja according to the state. But for Satsuki, the title meant nothing. Ninja didn't exist. The aspect of being stealthy was to her as a lion lowering itself into the ground, merely biding its invisibility until it could exploit its preys' bad positioning. It wasn't a tenet or way of life. She was here to see evidence of nature's own struggle, a trip to experience the pain of the ninja itself. Satsuki sought what it meant to be apart of the food chain called: Shinobi.

Before long, the Forest of Death lead her to the calm amidst the storm. A river licked away at the air, echoing sounds of smooth running water washing against rocks covered in algae. She approached the river, brushing away the foliage in front of her as she stepped out on the banks of a river about five meters wide and who knew how deep. For the most part, the water was clear except for millions of tiny, invisible predators. Unknown to the educated, the Forest of Death held no sanctuary for those seeking refuge from its elements. As drinkable as the water looked, swallowing bacteria from dead bodies rushing deadly vermin down the river was one of the many unknown dangers. One she knew to avoid.

Satsuki continued on down the river alone, keeping keen senses on what was around her. Fates string began to tug at her body, a premonition of something to come that she couldn't shake. If she were to grow as a genin into the Hokage and into the woman that planned to change the world, she had to struggle now. Satsuki pressed on, waiting... walking...

Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014, 6:41 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

In the forest of death, one criminal walking into the forest with his giant sword on his back, as he ventures forth in search of anything that could excite him.  This criminal was wearing his red, black formal suit that he had just gotten recently from when he saw who he really was. The criminal knew that he was going to have to get new attire. It was something that he wanted to do since he gotten the clothes mysteriously. Rukasu, the criminal, walked in the woods as he was just looking for anything to amuse him. For the past few weeks, Rukasu had been following Mana around doing whatever made sense. They both trained, helped each other, and still growing the bond that they shared. Just recently Mana told Rukasu that she had to do something and she won’t be back for a few days, so Rukasu wanted to visit the forest some more to see if he could maybe train his skill some more or find something to do in this world.

The criminal's evil intent was to do anything he wanted to do, no matter how evil it may be. He also had to keep in mind that he was still in the fire country as the promise was still in effect. To not harm, kill anyone in the fire country or anyone what has connections with her. The criminal felt a bit restriction towards that one promise and that was something he may have to leave the fire country just to kill. Was that woman that important to the criminal or what was it? Rukasu just ignored his crazy feeling as he kept on walking with a big smile on his face. He smiled a lot and not just a friendly smile, it was more like cunning, sly, and very evil.

Rukasu had taken each step smoothly as if he had no care in the world, also admiring nature for the beauty of the forest. The most evil guy in this world and yet he had a soft spot for nature. Nature calmed his heart when he needed to relax when the times got too crazy for him to realize that soon his power will be too great. If his emotions had gotten out of control, he would not be able to see clearly and do whatever he wanted and no one would be able to stop him. This emotional burst only happened occasionally and this was something that Rukasu had always had under his control.

His red snake eyes with black slits, looked around the area, as his smile grew across his face, because he saw something that interested him. It was someone walking down alongside the river. Rukasu was not too far from the river; actually, he was looking right at the person as this person was still walking. Rukasu lean his body against the tree as this person kept on walking forward. The criminal was just going to wait and see where this conversation was going to lead. The criminal waited as his smile grew some more. He wondered where this person came from, because of what he could tell from this person was the all-white clothing and long black hair waving in the light wind.

The person was about forty plus feet away, as the closer this person got closer, the criminal noticed that the closer this person had got, it was clear to him that this person was a girl. This was about to make the criminal laugh as he watched her walked closer, he saw all the white that she had worn which to the criminal he had never seen before in his life. The criminal waited patiently until she was about twenty feet away and then the criminal came out in the open so that the girl can see him clearly as well.

"Hello, may I ask why someone like you wandering these woods all by your lonesome?" Rukasu said in a very evil slithering voice, with his evil eyes looking right at her and his mouth smirked a little with insanity. The criminal did not know if this girl belonged to any village because from what he noticed he did not see a headband anywhere. The criminal did also think if this girl was a criminal however, she did look too young to be wandering around the world. Rukasu really wanted to see where this conversation was going to lead and it was going to be better if it became to the two battling it out for nothing.

Well it was silent except for the light breeze of wind that passed through the two of them.

60/60 CP

Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptyThu 27 Nov 2014, 4:19 am

6 GOD

Unfortunately the Elite Four didn't have the time nor ability to follow her everywhere. They now presided over the Academy, making sure the students, teachers and the entire governing body were at work. As exhasuting as leading the entire Academy was, Satsuki's ties there laid pipework for future endeavors. A favor here and a line of credit there... These were the building blocks, the stones that formed the brick road. Satsuki was building something important and that demanded that she split her resources accordingly. These thoughts jogged through her mind infinitely, tinkering with her attention incessantly.

Satsuki walked over a dead animal, a rabbit carcass that smelled vile. Death loomed around the air, the soft and deflated brown body sinking into the soil. No scavengers, no predators had come to touch this rabbit, and at a closer inspection looked as if it hadn't moved at all. Old age? Maybe. But this time of the year didn't call for it. No, this rabbit died of sickness. Some type of plague affected it internally, releasing a different type of odor that only animals might pick up on. Was it possible to find the secret to understanding the world 'shinobi' in this dead rabbit? She pressed on.

Sooner rather than later, a voice broke the silence, one cold and pasty like old mold. Satsuki immediately turned to face the stranger, hiding her surprise. She eyed him, the pale skin, the evil red slithering eyes with black slits. He was a demon through and through, some creature that had crawled out of the pits of hell. She wanted to think that he had taken a hold of some normal shinobi like a parasite, leeching off of its strength to assume a human form. When he smiled to her, there was a genuine feel from him, crows feet stretching in the corner of his eyes. Something was wrong with this guy, he was clearly the spawn of demons yet he'd just smiled... A mark of a crazed man, or something worse, insanity.

“Someone like me?”

Satsuki faced her opponent with pride and power.

“Why should I tell you anything? Clearly you saw me off in the distance and decided to sneak up on me. You could be living out here for all I know, at home like an animal in these woods.”

Satsuki drew her whip from her waist, holding the coiled weapon with her finger tips and clicking her heels down into normal boots. As much as she might have wanted to learn something today, there was no hope in shaking the feeling that this guy was some sort of demon.

“Who the hell are you anyways?”

Satsuki readied herself for battle and anything this guy might have up his sleeves. Keeping her senses active and her eyes ready to turn red in a moments notice was her current plan of action. If he was this quiet, her flank would definitely be exposed to a sneak attack with shadow clones or some previously laid trap. However one thing was obvious: this red-haired demon liked to play. He would be her first teacher in understanding the tricky world of shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptyThu 27 Nov 2014, 5:49 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

Rukasu looked at this girl as he smiled at her, with such evil, calmness and cunning. He looked at her as she presented herself with pride. He notices that she was all about power, and she had this determination about her as it seemed she wanted to do something, but it was also as if she had no care in the world as well. With the small wind, passing by the two the girl got defensive, trying to clarify that it was Rukasu being sneaky around this part of the woods. Rukasu just stood there as he waited to see if she was going to say something else.

"Hehehe, you say I am like an animal in the woods. That is funny; however, I do not live here. I am walking. Also I clearly you do not want to answer my question, but expect me to answer yours. Hehehe How rude you are young child." Rukasu said as he chuckles a little, but he kept his eyes on this girl as he watches her about to get ready to attack or at least preparing herself to see what was about to happen. Looking at this girl, he notices that maybe she was skilled in something that gave her this pride, determination and heart. However Rukasu also notice that there was something missing and maybe the criminal could teach her something that will fill up that missing part or at least a little bit. Whatever the case may be the two were silently staring at each other as this could end up becoming into a fight. With a perfect place to fight as it may favor Rukasu more than it would favor the girl or it could favor her and not the criminal.

Still the case may be that it was fate for the two to meet, but no matter what happens Rukasu knew that she was on the defensive because of his looks. Was it really, his new look that puts off an impression that he came from hell itself. Rukasu could not keep his eye off this girl, she showed strength and so much pride, but where did she get it all. The criminal wanted to know where she got all of this and if there was a weakness, he could find.

"Hehehe, besides it would be pointless if both our questions are not being answered. I have this feeling you do not trust me enough to even tell me your answer.  So I will ask you this, If you had the choice between two paths. The path on the right is your friends and family and the path on the left is power. Now there is a catch, if you choose either path than the other path dies. Now which path will you choose?" Rukasu said with a cunning slithering voice and he knew that there was more meaning to that question and he wondered where this girl values life and her ideals.

Rukasu asked this question to see if she will answer it at all. It was a small test to see where her head was located and how she wanted to grow up. It was only a matter of time as he waited to hear her answer. Their answer that would most likely decide her fate. This was something the villain looked forward to in all of his greatness he felt this connection. Instead of killing everyone he has seen, he could influence their minds so that they will always remember him and look for him when the time it right.

Manipulation was the key and he was able to simply unlock the door in anyone's mind and add information so that one day they will think about the kit and it will corrupt their minds like a virus. Either this corruption will become its own ideal or it will be the end of their pathetic life. The evil one still had this insane grin as his snake eyes simply looked at her as he waiting for the answer.

60/60 CP

Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptyTue 02 Dec 2014, 1:38 am

6 GOD

What in the world was so funny to him? For the first time dealing with these shinobi, Satsuki felt like she'd made the wrong mistake. The years of planning in the Academy almost felt wasted, boiling over out of the pot near his very essence. She knew it was dumb to judge the entire ninja world on insanity of one criminal, but she couldn't shake the feeling that they'd all be like this. She let the matter slip from her mind and far away from her thoughts, it was time to be as clear as the Sharingan was perceptive. To simply listen to this fellow until sense came from him.

Satsuki thought about his question for a second. She thought maybe that his question was keeping her away from thinking about more important things like... her surroundings. But if this person wanted to act he would've done so, and things began to make sense about him. The hair, the eyes, the smiles and laughter. This guy was an oddity among humans – some sort of outcast from normal society. There was no way he'd fit in any type of established organization or working force. So at best, this fellow didn't mean to harm her through surprise. The question he asked wasn't some ploy to get her to drop her guard. It was as genuine as they were alive.

But why answer it? Why even care in the first place? Satsuki assumed he wanted an answer that fit in the parameters of the question. Either deny your friends or take power. The obvious one was keep friends, but that's not what he wanted to hear. He wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.

“What do you think I'll say? You obviously want me to say something different from the norm. On both paths, there is nothing but loneliness ahead. If I choose my friends then the path to power dies, leaving me weak. If I choose power, my friends die leaving me deprived. Clearly you have taken that path that gives power. You ninja are odd. But as for my answer, I honestly don't know. There's power in allies, but there is also the power of being your own person. I am not a ninja as you are per say, I don't define myself by such limits.”

Satsuki wanted to continue answering these questions, but talking wasn't going to do anything. Combat would give her the answers she really wanted to know, but she wanted him to start things. She had to keep her true motive hidden.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySat 06 Dec 2014, 3:49 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Rukasu listened to what the girl had said, and this was an answer he had somewhat expected to hear from her. He had already noticed her eyes. Those eyes the does not look to the future or the past and neither able to look at the present. Her eyes were straight forward, clear, strong and focused. Her eyes were different from anyone he had seen before. The criminal could not figure out why, however he had already figured out by her answer that she would either go both ways by walking straight in between the two paths ignoring the rules that followed by it. This girl was different, not because of her clothing, but the way she presented herself. This intrigued the criminal extremely but was it worth getting into a fight over. The criminal knew what he must do when dealing with this girl, however; Rukasu wondered if she knew what to do as well. What actions would she take when faced with an opponent like Rukasu?  

"I can understand where you are coming from, however your theory is wrong about me. You say I went in search for power. That may be true, but for someone like me who can do that will be okay since I do not have allies at all. There is only one person that I care for and my search for power will never interfere. On another note, if you were to change your path that will force you to leave the people you care for, would you leave or give up on your main goal? This change is something you wanted to do. This change will help you down the road." Rukasu paused for a moment as he smirked a little, "There is a catch, and once you accept there is no turning back." The criminal chuckled a little bit but then got serious all of a sudden. "There is a reason why I will ask these questions. I recently met someone about your age, a genin of course. She told me about her goals and what she wanted to achieve, but I honestly saw that she was clueless about this world. I tested her to see where she would end up and honestly, I have no hope for her. I ask you this because in the future we will meet again and I will ask you one question and your choice will be yours." Rukasu said as he had taken a few steps backward, smiled, and formed one hand seal as the water near them started to change into the mist.

In a few moments, the whole area was now in a giant mist. "I am here to test you and see what you can bring to the table. I am challenging you; your goal is to stay alive. Hahahahaha" The criminal said so that the girl could hear his voice in the mist, and he used his stealth to hide in the area behind the trees he knew that this criminal's eyes were fierce, but what he really wanted to know was how much could this girl handle in the real world. The criminal had taken out his scroll, formed a seal and poof out came his small katana. The criminal was not going to use his giant weapon this time unless if he needed to. He figured he would use more of his speed than his strength when testing this girl. Putting the scroll back, he grabbed the small blade and then he grabbed his giant sword and stabbed it into the ground.                                                                              

Now the criminal hid in the mist, he was going to utilize his stealth and speed to test this girl and then he will ask her one last question. The criminal wondered if she was going to play along or run away so the criminal had to make sure before doing anything. "You have two choices right now, play along, and show me what you got or run away and if I want to then you will not be able to see the light ever." The criminal had finally said as the mist was thick but the criminal knew his way around it and he wondered if the girl did as well.

56/60 CP
SC: Speed, Stealth, Strength
Jutsu Used:  Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique [-4]
Weapon Used: Scroll to bring out Ninjato

Jutsu Description:
Weapon Description:
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySat 06 Dec 2014, 8:14 pm

I'M NOT NEW TO THIS

He wanted to bring change. Essentially he wanted Satsuki to be changed by him, and Satsuki was not an easy catch. She understood where he was coming from, but the problem with coming to Satsuki was that she didn't give way easily. Playing chicken with Satsuki was like the wind being pushed aside at the tips of an eagles wings. No matter who this guy was, Satsuki wasn't going to allow herself to be swayed. This guy had the wrong idea. But what could she do about it? He was on a monologue... caught in his own words, tangled in a web of emotions and a twisted feeling of superiority.

This man was no short of crazy.

Satsuki had to admit it though. There was some excitement in this. She would hate to have fight in this manner, especially with the way things started. But the moment he started speaking with the rising tone of battle bubbling from his throat, Satsuki felt fate driving them into battle. A challenge was a challenge. And Satsuki wasn't new to being challenged.

The moment the mist spread, her mind churned out ideas by the millisecond, processing anything and everything. There was no time for talking or fancy words. Once she was sure the mist coming from his area had enveloped his line of sight she immediately went to work. Her hands formed some seals, and five clones came out from her position. Normally, these bunshin would be useless in combat, but the mist held properties to her favor. It would dull the sound of anything not directly by it, and as long as she kept a mental note on her position relative to the clones, she'd be fine. This would make detecting them a lot harder. Satsuki and the bunshins then moved in different directions.

Not only was he eerily sneaky, but Satsuki assumed he had a bunch of hidden tricks up his sleeve. These ninja...they were something interesting indeed. She held the whip ready to use at a moments notice, waiting on him to realize that being this sneaky wouldn't accomplish much.

49/50:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySat 06 Dec 2014, 9:32 pm

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Now that everything was almost set, Rukasu stayed hidden in the mist; since he was able to sneak around without making noise, it would be easy for a sneak attack. Rukasu knew that he had accepted the challenge due to hearing the swift movements in her hand seals and he did not hear anyone run away. Rukasu knew that if he stayed in the mist he would have the upper hand. The rouge thought about it for a second about what he was going to do to keep the girl on her toes. He wondered what she was thinking about and how it was affecting her way of battle. Thinking about what she had said earlier he wondered if this girl would stay true to what she said and never falter. The rouge knew what he must do in order to show this girl, how the world works.

Rukasu climbed on top of the tree swiftly and yet silently. He looked from above as he watched to see where he was going to attack. He noticed from where he was that there was the girl walking around looking for Rukasu. The criminal knew that this would be easy, but he did not imagine it would be insanely easy. Slowly the criminal got into position as he used his strength to jump straight forward to the girl, which will give the rouge a speed boost that the girl could not be able to counter. He held tightly with both hands around the handle of his small sword, closing in, and getting ready to slash at the girl's right arm. Seconds after Rukasu slashed at the girl, but he went through her as if this girl was not real. Once his both feet touched the ground, he used his strength to jump upward to the trees. The rouge now knew that she had some clones in the area and this was a smart decision on her part. This told the rouge that the girl was stalling as much time as she could to find a weakness in his strategy.

Rukasu knew what he could do to lure her out to expose her for an open attack. The rouge thought for a moment before he made a decision that would affect him. The criminal had to show this girl the way. A smirk appeared on his face and a plan surfaced. He knew what he was going to do, but was it going to be a lot of chakra to do it or was he able to do it freely. The criminal had to stay as calm as he possibly can to make sure his plan is full proof. The criminal looked around and he noticed another girl around the area. This was something he had to figure out, but in the end, he was not confused nor discourage. Instead, he had gotten excited that the girl was playing the game.

Rukasu held out his hand in front of him, with his palm facing upward as water started forming together in the spot on his palm. After a few seconds, the water turned into eight-water senbon. Rukasu took one of them and threw it at the girl. He hoped it was the girl, but he would soon have to find out. The senbon will hit the girl on her right shoulder blade. If this water-based weapon connects, the criminal was looking for in this attack two things; the weapon will connect or if it did not connect, the senbon will go through the body. Was this girl the clone or the actual person? Rukasu first watched the girl as he jumped to another tree to make sure that the opponent could not and will not be able to trace the trajectory of the weapon to find the whereabouts of the rouge shinobi.  

He swiftly moved to a different spot about forty feet away from the girl as he watched to see if the attacked connected or not.

51/60 CP
Jutsu Used: [-2 for the Mist], Ninpou; Mizu Hari - Water Needles [-3]

Jutsu Description:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySat 13 Dec 2014, 4:39 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

As the criminal jump to the other tree, he threw the rest of the senbon as he watches the them sore through the air heading straight to the shinobi that intrigued the shinobi. This battle was going to test the young girl to see if she had what it took to go up against someone like him. This was something he wanted to know if the people from the fire country just had what it takes to fight. He wanted to see if they were strong-hearted people that always stayed by their word or were they cowards in a hard shell. This was something that was not hard to prove, but he knew that there were ways that many people could test this theory and see if it was possible to fight this sickness called fear. Rukasu wondered if it was possible to put fear in someone's heart. If someone, like this girl with a serious eyes, strong willed personality, and strong heart was put to the point of breaking where the fear will consume her. Was it possible? Was it possible for someone like her to get scared of death or anything of the sort?  The criminal felt that there is always fear no matter how you sugar coat it. Even if this fear had to be created or even, implanted in the mind by brainwash, could it be done?  This was something that he started thinking about a while back when he himself was not afraid of anything but when he fought the snake back in the grass country he gain this fear. The fear of not being strong enough or the fear of not being able to prove himself to the world. He wondered what would happen when that day comes and he faced Mokuzai again. With the new power that he had gained, he wondered if it was enough to stop him and have this guy acknowledge him for who he really is. The fear of losing again was something that always was now in the back of the mind of this criminal. He really felt that if there were a chance to win, he would take it no matter all the odds.

In a split second, Rukasu saw that one of the senbon was a hit, and at that moment, this was his chance to take charge. This also pissed off the criminal since the girl was hit so easily by an attack he expected her to dodge. Then a second later, the other senbon hit her as well, all eight of them, on each different body part. The girl fell to the ground, and this was something that the criminal did not want to give up the chance. The girl should have already known that if she had let her guard down, the criminal would not take it easy on her. In an instant, the criminal charged in for an attack with the intent to kill. No matter what happens, the criminal always fought with the intention to kill because if he falters even one second then the tables would surely turn against him. Rukasu used his speed and stealth to quickly get close to her. Once he was close, enough he slashed her at the back of her knees. The ligament muscle that helps you stand was now cut and she fell to the ground. On her knees, she screamed in pain, yelling all kinds of bad words at the criminal.

The evil within him blew up, as he turned around to look at the girl and there was no one to stop the criminal in this mist. Rukasu finally had the chance and no one was going to stop him. Even though he could have just gone for the finishing blow, he walked up to her. The criminal stopped about a few feet away from her. "You know, this is your dam fault. You could have easily dodged my attack and now I was here thinking you could have joined me travelling the world. However, you are nothing more than just a mere little girl and that is not what I am looking for. Thank you for wasting my time and your payment will be death. HAHAHAHA" Rukasu laughed as he could see the fear in her eyes and this excited the criminal even more to do the unthinkable. She could not get up now, and it was too late for even anyone to help her. The criminal licked the blood off his sword, as he had never let his eyes off the girl. The criminal walked up slowly as he could hear his own heartbeat, as it was really quiet with so much intense in the air.

Rukasu grabbed the back of her head as he got close enough to her face as if they were about to kiss. He could already tell that the fear was setting in, as her eyes widen. The very point of her blade was touching her chest where her heart was located. All there was left was to do the final blow. To finally kill the girl where she was to end her pain in misery. Rukasu and her eyes locked as a smirk arose from his face, “You know I am going to enjoy taking your life away. I am going to enjoy watching the light in your eyes escape your very own body. Hehehe No matter what you do, you cannot escape fate. You will die here today and no one will ever remember you in this lifetime or the next. I really wanted to see what you could really do but from what it looks like you is nothing more than just a mere girl trying to make it in this world. I will help you leave this filthy world so that you don't have to be a part of it any more. I am doing you a favor young one." and with that being said the blade forced through the girl's heart. He watched as she gasped for air, blood came out her mouth, coughing, and her hands lifted up grabbing the criminal's clothing. All that blood went on the criminal's face, as he had not let his sight off her very eyes.

He felt that he could see her soul escaping her body, the light in her eyes were dimming and this was a whole new excitement for the criminal as even though the next few seconds were quick. However, to the criminal it was a few minutes in his mind. Once the blade was all the way through her heart he forced it back out completely as he still watched her in her eyes. The eyes that can tell anyone a little story about yourself. Most of the time it is was you see that makes you who you are and if a person dies then everything they saw was just a waste of time. Nothing more than a mere illusion, to a person that is about to die would question it thinking that everything they saw was a dream and now they were finally getting put to rest.

The next few moments had passed as the girl was now dead, the criminal got up slowly formed a series of hand seals, bit his thumb, until blood came out of his thumb and then he slammed his palm to the ground. This giant snake appeared behind Rukasu. "Good eevening Rukassu, Hisssss" Yurai said as Rukasu pointed at the body for the snake to have a snack. The giant snake nodded as he quickly ate the body of the snake, swallowed the whole body completely. After his meal, the snake looked at Rukasu with respect. "Lissten, Rukassu, there are more of us, even bigger than me. Since you are bound by contract you can summon them when you like. In addition, now that you know who you really are, it is ssafe to say that you will need more help to control that power you have. So whenever you are ready come back to the grasss" Yurai said as the snake dispersed into a giant poof of smoke in the air.

There was no trace of the girl anywhere now, for the most part, if they wanted to search for her they will never find her. This was an evil great plan that helped the evil criminal still live an easy life without worrying about someone trying to kill him all the time. Rukasu knew that it was luck that helped him survived all these years, so he figured it would be best if he will one day conjure up a jutsu that would help him stay in disguise for a while. Now that the criminal's job was done, he knew that he was going to have to get out of there before someone would notice him doing something that was not in the norm. Rukasu walked over to the river and washed his face and blade. He later would switch his swords out to bring out his big giant red sword and then he walked back to the rabbits cave while he waits for Mana to come back from her business that she had to take care of.

44/60 CP
Jutsu Used: [-2 for mist], [-5 for summoning Yurai]
Topic Exit and Closed

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySun 14 Dec 2014, 12:09 pm

Spoiler:

It has been a while since Mana met a young nukenin named Rukasu. The two of them spoke for a while, exchanged their ideals but the young woman decided not to take him in for reasons both practical and personal. She showed Rukasu the rabbit caves, introduced the youth to the ninja rabbits and trained with him for a couple of days. The nukenin gave the magician his word he would not harm or kill anyone in Konohagakure or the Fire Country and that word meant a lot to the young Sennin. She left Rukasu to his ways while she left to the village to do some things of her own, unfortunately she was then preoccupied with the rising threat of the Parabrahma which made her stay in the village far longer than originally planned.

For those reasons Mana was very curious to know that a red haired rogue ninja calling himself “Rukasu the Snake King” attempted to kill a young Inuzuka girl recently. Luckily enough the girl was saved by Mana’s own best friend – Wakizashi Meiko. The armored redhead obviously enough reported it to the officials and as a high ranking member of the Protective Service ninja Mana had access to reports of all outer village gate threats. After all, what is an outer village future threat today might prove inner village present threat tomorrow. Mana could not believe the report, had it been anyone else but not Meiko making it she wouldn’t have even taken it seriously.

How could the young man she allowed inside her heart and made a part of her family do something like this? To attempt to kill an innocent young girl? Did his promise mean nothing to him? Needless to say Mana volunteered to patrol the area outside the village walls, posters and warnings of a dangerous madman were stuck on the poster boards near the village gate. This way people knew that the area outside the village was now more dangerous than ever and those who arrived to the village knew what they just avoided. People still came and gone as if nothing happened – why should they care when nukenin attack the outer areas every day. Obviously the village with Konoha’s White Dragon and Konoha’s Sorceress will not be targeted by an attack so why bother postponing their plans?

Mana felt really bad these couple of days, her heart was confused and angry – how could her own “Niisan” do this? Barely any time passed since he made that promise and he was already on his way to break it. There was no going back now, she would take him down hard and then take him in. Rukasu the Snake King would have to learn humility in Bachi prison, maybe there the inmates would teach him that a word was sacred. From personal experience the Sennin knew that even criminals kept their word, inside Bachi it was the prime way to lose all respect – to screw someone over.

One of the reasons why Mana didn’t take Rukasu in before was because she was afraid he’d avoid arrest just for crimes committed in the Water Country and then he’d have access to the whole village as his playground. Now this practical reason was basically out of the window, Mana didn’t know how or why did this Rukasu evade Meiko’s wrath but the magician didn’t feel like having any mercy left. She informed the redhead nuke what would happen if he ever decided to cross his word, what was coming for him was hardly unfair. For a couple of days Mana patrolled around the Forest of Death area because she knew where she left the nukenin.

One of these days on patrol duty lead by personal feelings Mana caught two signatures by wandering inside their range, they were just on the edge of her sensory range and it seemed like they were already going at it as they were far too low not to have been involved in combat. Wonder of wonders, one of them was Rukasu. “So not only a second chance did not do for you, you’re wasting your third one too?” Mana suddenly became really enraged, whatever love she had for this crimson headed rogue was now replaced with pain and anger. She wanted to kill him, for the second time in her life Mana charged through the trees with attempt to kill someone. Inside she knew that during the moment when it mattered she’d pull her punch though – it was just who she was.

Mana made some handseals and allowed the wind currents to lift her above the tree level, that way she would not trigger any sound sneaking over to the area. No broken branches, no rustling leaves, nothing. She would break in, take him out and go home. Hopefully, if the fight drags on she could still… “NO!!!” Mana’s mind yelled out when one of the signatures dropped significantly and started fading. She knew what that meant – she was too late. “Someone give me strength not to slit that slimy throat the moment I get there!” Mana’s enraged mind was already imagining scenarios of how easily she could’ve ended the life of this slimy bastard, this liar, this murderer!

She wasn’t too far away from the location – it was all covered in Rukasu’s signature mist. “Have you learned nothing? I told you it impedes you just as much as your opponent, you fool!” Mana pouted as she quietly landed, carefully avoiding all the branches and doing her best not to make a noise. She could feel another sensation – one she couldn’t feel before. It must’ve been a summoning – from the way that the second chakra started flowing over the first one, one that still had but a brief spark of chakra inside of it Mana assumed its purpose was to get rid of the body.

Rukasu the Snake King huh? I wonder what kind of summon you use…” Mana thought to herself sarcastically. “Snakes take forever to swallow their food since they swallow it whole. While swallowing it’ll be useless and provide no resistance…” she theorized from simple rules of nature. Rukasu was a strong ninja but not strong enough to recruit a snake so large it could instantly swallow a body, it would likely take half an hour if not more despite its undoubtedly large size. Mana quickly flashed through handseals – she could just blow this whole area with Rukasu in it to Kingdom Come, strip him of his flesh and leave him as a barely living skeleton. Luckily for this murderer he has the body of an honorable Konohagakure ninja which Mana wanted to salvage. The family of this young ninja deserved a proper burial.

Mana jumped out of the hiding, it was safe to say that due to the fog Rukasu wouldn’t notice her and if the snake had its mouth full of the body, so full in fact that it couldn’t inhale air particles with its tongue and couldn’t even smell her. “Rukasu-Niisan…” Mana said as she moved inside closer to the mist and set off the jutsu. A bright glow emanated out of her hands – bright enough to be seen even in the mist in the about 5 meters that separated the two of them. Obviously the light would’ve been flashy enough to attract Rukasu’s attention but that would be his downfall.

The genjutsu Mana cast would send him to a genjutsu coma so deep that it would take an S rank medical chief to overpower it. No medical ninja of this rank would bother curing this scum who dared touch Mana and even slimed his way inside of her family! What he has done was unforgivable and he deserved everything that would’ve happened to him. Of course the young nukenin could break out of the genjutsu by dispelling it but it would cost more chakra than he had at that point, as a sensor Mana could tell. He’d probably pass out and need to intensive care to survive breaking this genjutsu as he’d barely have enough chakra to cling to life.

After the genjutsu was activated and if it was resolved and the magician could move again, Mana would’ve summoned Usuzoku and handed him two kunai blades. “Zoku-san, please take the body out of that snake, I do not care what you do after it, the body must be salvaged. I will not accept anything less than that, understand?” Mana spoke with an angry and demanding tone. “Heh, it ain’t like a Hatchling woulda said it, ya know… Said like a real ninja.” Usuzoku replied quietly as he moved in to drag the body out of the snake which was busy devouring it and cut it to pieces after. If it died or if it popped and returned to where it came from was to very little concern for Mana. Rukasu and the body of this young ninja were the only two that interested Mana.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySun 14 Dec 2014, 8:16 pm

-Quoted by Orochimaru

During the time, the snake was doing what he ordered to do, Rukasu just waited for the snake to finish its meal before headed out to see Mana once again. However, what she didn't know was that Mana found him before he could leave this area with no traces.

“Rukasu-Niisan…” A Familiar voice came from beyond the mist, the criminal's eyes widen in shock when he simply turned the opposite direction to avoid looking at her. He knew now that she already knew what had happened. This was something now he was not going to get out of easily. That redheaded girl from before was kind enough to let Rukasu go in peace. However, Rukasu made a promise to Mana that he wouldn't harm anyone and this was something that he had just broken. Filled with guilt, he could not look at her. He felt ashamed and this was some feeling he had never felt before in his lifetime.

How is it that in the water country death was okay, but in the fire country only committed two crimes, which were attempted murder and actual murder? They were both surprised backed up by Konoha's best. The criminal now knew that it would be harder to do the things he was normally doing back at home in a foreign place. The criminal felt bad for some reason and he could not do anything about it. Was the girl going to kill him or was she going to let him go.

I messed up our promise and now she will never forgive me, I love her and I am supposed to protect her. What am I if I cannot protect the one I love?, Rukasu thought to himself as a tear came down his left eye. Feeling the pain was harder than killing someone and that what he had just realized. He knew now that he had to wither fixed whatever broken pieces were on the ground.

"Yurai Let go of her now! Leave this place Now!" Rukasu yelled at the snake. Yurai simply looked at him and knew that he was not going to make it out of here alive either because he could tell she wasn't going to be nice to the snake either. The snake popped open his mouth and gently placed the body on the ground. Right after that, he looked over to Rukasu, "Forget her! I can Kill her right now if you please! You sure you don't need me for this?" Yurai asked as Rukasu knew and the criminal believed the snake knew as well. The criminal just shook his head left to right and the snake nodded, and within an instant, the snake was gone.

"Mana, I know that is you. I know your voice by now little sister. I am truly sorry that you had witnessed my dark side even more than I ever wanted you to see. If you like you can kill me, but if you still love me like you say you do, and then I am grateful to have you in my life." Rukasu said as he grabbed a Kunai from his pocket and pointed it at his throat. “I’m sorry; I can't let you kill me. Nor I can kill myself. There is still more I would love to learn. I still would love to travel with you. I want to learn your way so I can be able to understand life more than just killing." Rukasu said as tears were rolling down his eyes.

When he faced that redheaded girl before he felt no emotion, no ties and nothing to bring him to the point where he is now. This pain in his heart was too much for him to carry, and he could not do anything about it. Falling to his knees, dropping the kunai on the ground, and more tears fell to the ground from his eyes. "I can't kill myself and I don't want you to kill me. I am not going to fight you, I surrender and I hope one day you can forgive me." Rukasu said as he formed a hand seal to dispel the mist away.

I spared her life before, because I wanted to learn from her. I needed to know more about this girl. Now that the tables have turned..... Well she could kill me. Would she? She asked me before to kill her and I didn't so would she kill me. Rukasu thought to himself as he was on his knees and both palms planted on the ground.

Now that the mist was gone, all there was left was for Mana to take Rukasu to Jail or to kill him. Rukasu had now hoped more than anything that she would spare his life, but he knew if there were a next time then she would not spare his life at all.  

Nothing to say but I guess someone had to show up.
I'm Just happy it was you Ruka.
[Topic Exit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God EmptySun 14 Dec 2014, 9:57 pm

Mana would’ve had no problem sending her “Niisan” into a virtually endless coma and yet he didn’t turn. Anyone would’ve turned at that moment, when one feels they are safe and a voice breaks that feeling one always turns out of desire to know. Desire to know who threatens their safety. Mana relied too heavily on the fact that everyone wants to live, she automatically assumed that a scumbag who has no problem taking a life just for the fun of it wants to live. At this point she assumed that desire to live was the only driving force in that simple criminal brain of the fool she calls “Niisan”.

And yet Rukasu didn’t turn, he didn’t turn because he felt guilty for what he had done. Or he felt guilty for being caught which, at this point, was much easier to believe to Mana. There couldn’t have been any redeemable quality to a murderer, a murderer was the worst kind of person there was and there was no spot for a murderer in Mana’s heart or her family! The magician was probably the most angry she’s ever been, every moment standing there with the glow on her arms was moment she fought the urge not to incinerate Rukasu or cut him up and leave him to bleed out, “accidentally forget” to take him to the village and leave him here. Maybe that’s how he feels?

Maybe just as I fight the desire to strangle him with my bare hands, to bash his face in with as blunt of a rock as I can find is how Rukasu feels all the time?” Mana’s eyes softened up a bit, the complete burning rage eased up a bit. Still she was a wreck, never has her state been more dangerous than now. She was at her least predictable moment and she could’ve pulled something she’d regret a second after she’s done it. At some point continuing the glow didn’t make sense, it was apparent that Rukasu knew he won’t be getting away. If he weaved as much as a handseal Mana would’ve sent a flaming dragon his way freeing his body from flesh but still leave him alive as a crisp.

Mana still summoned Usuzoku despite her genjutsu not catching Rukasu. The rabbit just went for the body as instructed. As Rukasu cleared the smoke Mana could see the rabbit picking the poor young girl up. She was a lovely and innocent thing, she still looked very much peaceful as if she was just sleeping. Mana wouldn’t have thought twice about giving up her own life for this young lady but she couldn’t. It was beyond anything she could do to save her. Rage filled her heart once again, she wanted to slap Rukasu, to keep beating it, to summon Usushika and order him to keep stomping this pathetic piece of flesh until the bloody puddle that he would become would be one with the soil.

Mana did not say a word, it somehow felt as if saying something would ruin her composure, almost like if Mana said someone she wouldn’t be able to control her urge to not kill Rukasu or at least burn his flesh off of his bones. She just kept staring at him with the same cold and scorned face, her face only changed into sadness and warmth once she looked at the poor girl that had to lose her life here. Mana didn’t know what the point of this was, she didn’t care if the young lady started it or not, nothing ever mattered but the fact that this scumbag she called “Niisan” killed this youth because she didn’t have the guts to kill him when she met him. The death of this girl wasn’t on Rukasu’s hands, it was on Mana’s.

Rukasu played with his little knife, trying to convey a point, Mana couldn’t really care any less if he killed himself or not. Actually he’d make things much easier if he did. Rukasu’s little play to get her attention however put a very depressing thought in the magician’s mind. How could she be allowed to live after this? How could she look in the eyes of the parents of this young girl and tell them that their daughter was dead because of her inaction. With indescribable rage Mana’s hands handed Usuzoku all of her steel wire and flashed through more handseals with the first actual words she’d tell him. “If you call me, “sister” again, I’ll KILL you!

The word “Kill” was a genjutsu focus for her technique, there was no way for Rukasu to know that or to somehow not hear it in his pathetic state. The genjutsu would’ve made him think that time stopped which would’ve given Usuzoku plenty time to tie him up. “Ye’re wasting time with this fucker, Hatchling, look at how much chakra you’ve wasted worrying that he stays alive, shoulda just scorched the whole fucking area out of nowhere to begin with. He doesn’t deserve to live, you of all people should understand it.” Usuzoku said and in a way he had a point. Mana hated murderers with all of her essence, people who killed people just because they could – there was nothing more sinister and vile and nothing made her want to kill more than that.

Once Rukasu was tied up so hard that not even Nawanuke would’ve helped him out much Mana let Usuzoku carry him while she carried the body of the young girl whose life was on her. “I won’t kill you but not because I don’t want it or I’m not like that or anything like that… In fact, I want nothing more than to tell Zoku-san to pull the string harder and slice you up with the string that’s tying you up to pieces. The reason I don’t kill you is because I don’t believe that I am allowed to decide over what’s just and what’s not anymore. I was just enough to decide that this morning, but not anymore. Not after you made this girl’s blood fall on my hands. I can’t live with her blood on me, Rukasu, you’ve actually killed both of us, this girl and me… Now before I can leave this life with little honor I have left I’ll give you in to people whose hands are clean to decide over your fate…” Mana said as she walked the long and cold path to the Konohagakure gate.

Once she entered almost instantly there was a huge outrage. People tend to notice Mana all the time but this time it would be for different reasons. Usuzoku dragged Rukasu rudely to the poster wall to compare his face to the one on the poster. As everyone understood without words what happened the Konohagakure gate guards called reinforcements to take Rukasu to the Police Force HQ where he would be kept until trial and eventually being sent to prison.

Mana put the body of the dead girl down on the ground as she just couldn’t hold it anymore, it was just too hard to bear. Mana’s head just fell on the wound on the girl’s chest covered with blood. People all looked really sad but couldn’t help her anymore. The magician couldn’t contain her cry, she yelled it all out in the air with rage and desperation. The noise of this desperate cry must’ve echoed far far away as people were still coming from further away. Two people came up to the Sennin and put a hand on her shoulder. “We know who she is, we’ll make sure Satsuki is going to receive a proper burial.” The gate guard walked up to Mana as well.

I’m sorry, Mana-sama, I know you’re very stressed out at the moment but… We’ll need you in the trial, only the Hokage can hand out punishments in this village but unfortunately enough Lord Seventh stepped down. Now you’re the second highest official in the village and you should be responsible for the punishment of the Snake King.” Mana turned away. “I am no longer worthy of that honor. The blood of this young lady is on my hands, I’ve met Rukasu before and let him live. I’ve trusted his word that he wouldn’t kill anyone and now this happened… Find the other highest ranking official, I can’t decide over what’s justice and what’s not for I am no longer a force of it.” she grunted out loudly enough so that the people heard. They deserved to know that the person they idolized and called a hero was actually just an indecisive brat. A kunoichi who no longer had any honor.

Mana’s hand slipped into her pouch as she crouched up to the body of the young lady whose death she was responsible for. The magician’s hand then pulled out a kunai and raised it in the air with both hands. Mana closed her eyes despite the tears quickly bursting them open again. The girl couldn’t help it but weep as she forced her hand to drive the blade down into her stomach.

But her hand was stopped mid way. Stopped by an old man she didn’t even notice coming up to her. Surprised Mana looked at him as her eyes just kept bursting with tears, she gently moved her hand out of his and tried again. Same thing happened but now another villager joined the man’s rank, slowly one by one all the villagers went up to Mana and grabbed her hands keeping her from killing herself. When there was no more space for anyone to extend their hands the villagers just put their hands on Mana’s shoulders, then the shoulders of the villager closest to Mana until a close circle was formed. The village didn’t want Mana to die, the young woman honored the will of the village and dropped the blade.

Knowing what I’ll have to live with I would’ve been better off dying…” Mana just thought, she’s never been so down in her entire life…

Spoiler:

[EXIT/TOPIC END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6 God Vide
PostSubject: Re: 6 God 6 God Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-