Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minding my own Business [ESC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

Minding my own Business [ESC] Vide
PostSubject: Minding my own Business [ESC] Minding my own Business [ESC] EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014, 2:27 am

Stepping out of the room that Junjo had forced from the owner he felt very happy and clean. It had taken a little while but now he was back to his normal self. Which he found funny since he didn't really know who he was. Yet when he finally started paying attention he noticed four men with swords drawn, "What are these guys doing here?" Junjo thought staring at them. Pointing his sword at him one of the swordsman yelled, "Get on your knees!" With a grin on his face Junjo replied sharply, "I'm not your mother!" The swordsmans seemed to take exception to that. With a look of anger on his face the swordsman screamed as he charged Junjo the other swordsman following behind him.

Drawing his swords Junjo charged slashing the first swordsman across the stomach spilling his guts onto the ground. Stepping past the first swordsman two more swung their swords at Junjo at the same time. With a simple back step Junjo was able to avoid them with little effort. Taking two steps forward Junjo took their heads with little effort. He was quickly discovering that he was enjoying how easy it was to take the lives of these poor fools that decided to attack him. As the final swordsman charged him Junjo easily deflected the mans sword and stabbed him in the forehead with his other. Pulling his sword from the man's head Junjo wiped it on the dead man's shoulder. "Looks like I have to cancel the room service." Junjo thought as he started to make his way down the stairs.

It was strange to Junjo that these men had decided to attack him. There was no real reason behind it, yet there was no point in worrying about it. "Everything will be fine. I think I will go for a walk." Junjo thought as he reached the next floor which had five guys standing in the hallway. Walking very casually in between them he calmly asked, "Hey guys how good's your doctor?" With a scream from one of the swordsman they all began to charge. "Apparently he's great!" Slashing the closest swordsman through the through Junjo blocked the sword right next to the man he just killed. Sliding his sword down his opponents Junjo thrust his sword up forcing his attackers weapon to stab into his own face. Then with a twist of his body Junjo delivered a kick to the dead mans back sending him into one of the other swordsman. As Junjo recovered he noticed two swordsman coming at him from opposite ends with intent to impale him on their swords. Jumping up Junjo hit the roof as the two swordsman impaled each other on their swords. As Junjo came down he directed his sword lower than him as he landed on the dead body he killed his sword plunged straight though into the last living swordsman. Wiping the blades off again Yoru slide on of the swords into its sheath as he continued his way down the hall.

It did not take long before he encountered more swordsman at the end of the hall, deciding to not waste any time Junjo performed a set of hand seals with one hand. From the hand that performed the seals Junjo threw a fire dragon straight towards the swordsman lighting them all on fire. Quickly dispelling the jutsu Junjo continued his way down the stairs. "I still don't understand why they are doing this." Junjo thought as he encountered the old man. The look on his face was of pure terror, as Junjo grabbed him by the neck of his shirt. "Two questions answer truthfully and you might live. Lie and you die." From the look on his face Junjo was sure that the man wouldn't lie, "What country am I in and why am I being attacked?" Speaking as quickly as he could the old man replied, "Hot spring country. You are being attacked because of me." With a look of annoyance Junjo jabbed his blade into the mans stomach, pulling it out quickly Junjo walked his way out of the hotel.

Now standing outside Junjo looked at the swords in his hands. After killing so many people Junjo finally came to realize how many lives he had just taken. Finding it very easy a smile slowly began to spread across his face. "I think I could have a good time with this." Junjo thought as he finally decided to strike it out on his own.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-