Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To those who Celebrate...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

To those who Celebrate... Vide
PostSubject: To those who Celebrate... To those who Celebrate... EmptyThu 27 Nov 2014, 11:08 pm

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! To those who Celebrate... 287405 To those who Celebrate... 287405 To those who Celebrate... 287405

I'm thankful for all of the people whom I can call a friend on here (which is basically everyone) and for your continued loyalty to US. I enjoy reading all your evals, looking at your creations, and hearing about all your various other ideas whether they're plot or not. Most of all, I love seeing all you hooligans in the chat box all the time (except that Kurogane kid) and look forward to the future days ahead Sir.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: To those who Celebrate... To those who Celebrate... EmptyThu 27 Nov 2014, 11:13 pm

Sad Happy Thanksgiving guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: To those who Celebrate... To those who Celebrate... EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 1:41 am

You wanna go BRUH To those who Celebrate... 287405 HOLD MA POODLE,  HOLD MA POODLE! To those who Celebrate... 287405 GONNA HAVE A BF UP IN HERE

HAPPEH THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I'd like to give thanks to how welcoming everyone was when I joined and being given the chance to work as a mod and make this place as great as be! I'm also gonna run this bish and make you do all ma work To those who Celebrate... 287405JOOOOOKKKKESSS. LOVA ALL Y'ALL and have a great thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

PostSubject: Re: To those who Celebrate... To those who Celebrate... EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 3:59 am

Kurogane wrote:
You wanna go BRUH To those who Celebrate... 287405 HOLD MA POODLE,  HOLD MA POODLE! To those who Celebrate... 287405 GONNA HAVE A BF UP IN HERE

I'd like to give thanks to how welcoming everyone was when I joined and being given the chance to work as a mod and make this place as great as be! I'm also gonna run this bish and make you do all ma work To those who Celebrate... 287405JOOOOOKKKKESSS. LOVA ALL Y'ALL and have a great thanksgiving!
This nigga was high as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: To those who Celebrate... To those who Celebrate... EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 4:09 am

JokerTheOG wrote:
Kurogane wrote:

This nigga was high as fuck.

Roflmao

He's normally like that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those who Celebrate... To those who Celebrate... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-