Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ruka
Ruka

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

Yes I am leaving, no it's not because of something someone said or did, I've been talking about it since July, everyone's sick of it already so I'll try to keep it short.

To everyone I'm in topics with right now: I will finish these topics, I may be the Antichrist basically but I'm not THAT evil and I will not leave you hanging. I know how it feels having people leave in mid topic so I will finish our topics.

To everyone who I have offended or made feel bad: I'm sorry, hope I didn't mess it up so bad that me leaving wouldn't fix.

Take Care, guys!
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 4:04 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Anna
Anna

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 5:48 pm

We'll miss you. Wish we got the chance to rp. Take care and hope you return someday.
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 6:35 pm

but our babies!!
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm

I'm quitting too, for similar reasons.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 10:40 pm

Aww Sad Two great members gone. I'ma miss you both and I wish I had a chance to rp with you guys. This is a sad sad days, and right after christmas too

Farewell friends Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014, 11:33 pm

yo wtf is this. is this site one of those religions where ppl take cyanide or sum shit !??!?
Back to top Go down
Nachirou Akantor
Nachirou Akantor

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySat 27 Dec 2014, 12:12 am

Awe we never got to roleplay
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySat 27 Dec 2014, 1:30 am

O.o WHAT!?!?!?!

NO!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySat 27 Dec 2014, 3:28 pm

Good job Yusuke.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySat 27 Dec 2014, 4:34 pm

Ruka wrote:
Yes I am leaving, no it's not because of something someone said or did, I've been talking about it since July, everyone's sick of it already so I'll try to keep it short.

To everyone I'm in topics with right now: I will finish these topics, I may be the Antichrist basically but I'm not THAT evil and I will not leave you hanging. I know how it feels having people leave in mid topic so I will finish our topics.

To everyone who I have offended or made feel bad: I'm sorry, hope I didn't mess it up so bad that me leaving wouldn't fix.

Take Care, guys!

I know you're just being you and being sarcastic Chris but I'll just leave this out there...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySat 27 Dec 2014, 4:44 pm

<3 will miss you
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySat 27 Dec 2014, 7:53 pm

I hope you can sort out your issues and have a fabulous life, and I wish I'll find you on here again sometime! <3

-waves-

-cries-

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 12:50 am

Embarassed

As a part of my promise to Faker to make it up to him for making him feel bad I will prolong my stay for as long as my character is active. That means that if you guys want me out all you have to do is kill my character Smile

I fully realize this makes me look like a flip-flop and I'm ready to be treated like one. It's just that concluding my character's story is something both I and some other people want.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 2:34 am

Ruka wrote:
Embarassed

As a part of my promise to Faker to make it up to him for making him feel bad I will prolong my stay for as long as my character is active. That means that if you guys want me out all you have to do is kill my character Smile

I fully realize this makes me look like a flip-flop and I'm ready to be treated like one. It's just that concluding my character's story is something both I and some other people want.

Allow me to say, just do whatever you want. If you want to stay, stay. If you feel like taking a break, do that. If you think you could rock some fresh start, you could try that. Just go for whatever you'd like to do, it's a role-playing forum, you owe nobody. You don't have to leave because someone doesn't want you here. You do you ~sass~
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 2:36 am

Also, join Kumo.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 3:59 am

Yea Keos is right, You have to do you. And if you really need a fresh start I am here if you if you want me to end Mana. Also I will help you any way that I can. Since I like having you here but if you have to leave you can leave since its your life and you can do what you please for yourself and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 4:20 am

Chris wrote:
Also, join Kumo.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 3:59 pm

Rukasu wrote:
Yea Keos is right, You have to do you. And if you really need a fresh start I am here if you if you want  me to end Mana. Also I will help you any way that I can. Since I like having you here but if you have to leave you can leave since its your life and you can do what you please for yourself and no one else.

I think you will find a lot of people who will graciously offer to, sadly, help you resolve Mana's 60 EXP worth life. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm

Chris wrote:
Rukasu wrote:
Yea Keos is right, You have to do you. And if you really need a fresh start I am here if you if you want  me to end Mana. Also I will help you any way that I can. Since I like having you here but if you have to leave you can leave since its your life and you can do what you please for yourself and no one else.

I think you will find a lot of people who will graciously offer to, sadly, help you resolve Mana's 60 EXP worth life. Razz

Isn't that why you asked me to join Kumo? Yo 815275
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 4:48 pm

Ruka wrote:
Chris wrote:
Rukasu wrote:

Well i am the one that should do it since I am the one is in her plot. I do anything she ask of me. So if it was to kill her then i am down, even though my character will develop a whole new set of evil since he will have to kill the one he loves. So in all honesty its for Plot.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 5:30 pm

Ruka wrote:
Chris wrote:
Rukasu wrote:

Oh I meant once you were done with Mana.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptySun 28 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm

As I've said in my update post, once I'll be done with Mana, I'll most likely be done with the site. Finishing her story was something I wanted a real lot and something I would've regretted not doing had I left permanently. I know she's not the best character of all time or anything (probably not even that gripping of a character at all) but for some reason I've formed a connection with her and want to finish her story properly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015, 11:29 pm

So I've been struggling with depression lately, I'm not sure how it'll impact my activity or for how long. It might not have any effect, it might have ALL the effect, I'm not sure how it'll go just yet or for how long...

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Konoha Nin
JokerTheOG

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015, 4:10 am

bby no 8( ilu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo Empty