Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Snake meets the Uchiha

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

The Snake meets the Uchiha Vide
PostSubject: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015, 3:36 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

Slowly time had passed since they released the insane criminal from prison. He did a job or two just to make some money for his next move. He knew what he was going to do but at the same time, he wanted to do things that took a great deal of time and patience. Rukasu went to the Mountain's graveyard since there were rumors of criminals hanging around in that area. Rukasu wanted to see another criminal and hear his views on life and everything else for that matter. The criminal needed to know if anyone shared the same views as he does when it comes to the world. He could care less if he was truly alone on the matter but he needed to make sure that maybe someone share the same values as he does. Rukasu thought about Mana but when it came, down to it, she was on the opposite playing field and that was something that they would always have a problem with when it came down to peace and evil. Rukasu knew that if something were to go down she would most likely be the one to stop him since she blames herself because of what Rukasu had done to the genin a while back. The insane criminal was almost to the Graveyard, as he did not expect to see anybody he just wanted to make sure, if the rumors were true. Rukasu was sick of seeing Konoha Shinobi for the past few months it made him sick really to watch as they lived their peaceful pathetic lives.

It was around noon, as the sun was high but the graveyard that was down the road from Rukasu had this gloomy dark atmosphere. This was something Rukasu enjoyed more than the beautiful views in the areas of Konoha. This area was home for the insane criminal as he kept on walking forward getting closer and closer to the destination. If no one was in the area, the insane criminal as going to use his time wisely and train so that he could get stronger. Rukasu felt that he was getting stronger everyday but all that was the evil in his heart growing stronger. The criminal was beyond helping but there was no light in his heart except for one person. Mana is that one girl who forced her way into the dark chaotic heart of Rukasu. She left a little light so that when that day comes she could save him. Was she that powerful to save the King of snakes from his dark misery path that will most likely lead him into a chaotic rage? No one could really tell but the criminal was certain of one thing, either kill Mana so he could destroy those feelings or keep her alive for a greater purpose in his future.

Rukasu reached the graveyard as he walked around this abandon, forsaken place where it looked like no one lived here for years. This was not going to stop the criminal from looking around. The criminal knew that he would have to search for whatever it was that would push him to take the next step. The criminal was never going to quit no matter if there was an army of foes trying to bring him down. The criminal knew that he must prove to himself and to the world not to ever mess with the great Snake King.

Rukasu walked by the giant animal bones, as he was just recently smoking a cigarette. It had been a while since he had last smoked and still he loved the way the smoke filled his lungs as he inhales and exhales. To him he always felt empty, so he would do anything to feel full. Feeling full had nothing to do with food. IT was this craving to kill and nothing could stop it, not even Mana. First was to kill someone, second was to smoke, and third was to give in to his insanity and go wild. This was something that helped the criminal survived as long as he did and this was something that helps him grow as well. He did not care about being the best or the strongest. He only cared about challenging the best that is out there and earning the respect that he deserved whether it is by fear or loyalty.

It took time to get where he is now, yes, he went to prison but that was all part of his plan for his future. A future that will force the world to fear him and they will all think twice about approaching him. This pure evil criminal will utilize everything he has in his arsenal to become who he was born to become. Now the criminal walked up to a gravestone which nothing was written on it but there was a cross there. This for some reason made the criminal smile; he utilized his strength and punched off the cross. Then he sat down on the gravestone looking around to see if anyone would show up.

Write here as well

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm

"You know, I have seen a lot of things when I was watching people such as you for the past months. I've seen bandits picking on farmers, Nukenin murdering bandits, covering themselves in their blood and laughing as if it were just a big joke and men who believed they had the right to take whatever they wanted because they were stronger than the people they were preying on. Of all those things, those that disturb and desecrate the final resting place of the dead are among the people I loathe most.".

Sitting on top of one of the large animal bones, the Uchiha watched the man wreck the gravestone while his legs were dangling over the edge of the large bone. Thanks to his chakra sensory abilities, he had known of someone with a decent amount of chakra coming towards him, which was why he had been waiting around long enough for him to see who it might be. Wearing a long black cloak with a fairly high collar, a bandana-styled headband with a blank metal plate so as to symbolize that he holds no allegiance to any village, a green face mask that covers his throat and chin all the way up to his nose and ears and a green sash that goes around his waist and over his shoulder. With black fingerless gloves with small metal plates on the back of the hand, black slacks that were tied down around his ankles with bandages running down into his black boots, the Uchiha had made sure that people would no longer be able to recognize him as Hiruzen Uchiha, the wanted fugitive of the Hidden Cloud. Though he had done nothing wrong, the fact that people were keeping him around so they could shape him into a weapon for the village and were not willing to help him become stronger had been one of many reasons for leaving the village. The amount of people he had killed on his own for the sake of bettering the village and making things safer for the civilians and the shinobi clans, he had not exactly been treated with the respect he believed he deserved.

For the rather gruesome retaliation against the Prajñã organization, he had been given the title "Mashin Shõdo", translating to Scorched Earth Demon. Though it had been fitting, no one knew exactly how Hiruzen had felt about meeting the people he recognized from years ago when the majority of his squad and his father died in a skirmish with a group of assassins. That said, no one had believed him at the time when he brought up the Prajñã, being brushed off as a trauma. Now that he was a free shinobi with no affiliations, he took to doing what he enjoyed rather than what he was supposed to do for the sake of an entire village. While he had done nothing wrong, it was wise to assume that the Hidden Cloud would not just let one of their finest shinobi that had been hailed as the most promising shinobi in the village by the Raikage himself just walk out. It was for that reason that he had taken on the alias of the Strider, to keep people from recognizing him and to make sure nothing he did could be traced back to the people that had helped him in his time as a wandering shinobi. Standing up slowly and walking down the large rib bone he had been sitting on up to this point, the Uchiha slowly made it back to the ground. Keeping his eyes that had been hidden in the shadow of the bandana locked on the one he believed to be just another Nukenin, he started leaning against the bone, now standing roughly ten meters away from him.

"Someone buried a loved one here and went through the trouble of putting up a gravestone in their memory. That's why I'll give you a chance at fixing what you broke, otherwise i'll have no choice but to get wicked.".

As he spoke, he let his chakra rise up from his body, taking on a violet aura. When he told the man that he wanted to see him set the gravestone back as it was, he was not lying. Ever since terrorists from the Prajñã organization had attacked the village and Hiruzen's clan by hiding explosive tags in the urns that held the ashes of their loved ones, including those that belonged to Hiruzen's mother and father, Hiruzen had been rather fierce towards those that desecrated graves or human remains. If the man chose to leave things as they were, he would have no choice but to put the man in his place.

SC's in use:
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015, 5:11 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

Smoking a cigarette to calm his insanity, this was helpful unless something else had taken his interest. At first he was to a point where he could relax in a nice environment as he sat there thinking about the people he had killed in the past and for some reason all he could remember was there dead faces and what he could not remember was why he had killed them in the first place. The insane criminal only thought about himself and did not care about others, always roaming the world with his trusted blade on his back. He loved all his weapons as they were apart of him no matter which path he had chosen. Since his father had taught him how to wield a sword when he was a young boy, and taught him how to use it correctly, it was only natural that he would grow up to be a swordsman. Now much older than he was back then and more evil than he ever was, and he still utilized weapons to their maxed potential. He felt that without his weapons, he could still fight but it would most likely feel weird to him. His weapons were the many ways he used to kill people and the way that they died was very gruesome. Rukasu knew that one day he would have to endure something painful but as long as their weapons available to utilize and harness their power, and then he should not have a problem utilizing anything he chooses.

Hehehe It seems someone is here, and by the sound of his voice, it does not sound peaceful. Rukasu thought to himself as he chuckled a little listening to the voice from afar that will soon catch his attention the very last few words that man spoke. His attention arose, hearing someone talking which his eyes quickly directed to the source. He saw this shady looking guy. You could not be able to see his eyes since the way he had his clothing using the shadow to cover his eyes. Rukasu looked at the guy that had said something about the people he had met, and the people that he had watched which was not important to the insane criminal. The insane criminal just looked at the guy but in a way, he was right. The criminal could of sit anywhere he wanted but to choose a spot where someone rested his or her soul was most likely wrong of the criminal to destroy.

The guy then approached the criminal a bit closer he was still about ten meters away from him. Then the stranger also said how the people taken their time in building this for their loved ones. This was something that Rukasu did not care about at all. However, he was not going to start this off with a bad note since this person could be the criminal that was roaming around in this area. After the man said what he had to say, his chakra started to show with this violet color. This did not scare the criminal but it fully grabbed his attention as he flicked the cigarette butt to the ground. Then criminal smiled and chuckled a little, got off the gravestone and put back the piece he knocked over back on the gravestone. Then he faced the criminal while his chakra was showing as well. The color of his aura is black, filled with insanity, which emerged from his body, like a smoky fire, and with this blood lust vibe all around him.  Both of the criminals showing off their aura, which usually involves a certain emotion that helped them get where they are today.

"My apologizes, whoever you may be. I was looking for a place to sit." Rukasu said as he shown his evil smile, but it wasn't his full insane smile instead it was more like a smirk and his eyes glared at the person ahead of him. Rukasu actually did not know what to say to the guy but he could tell that his aura was strong and for some strange reason this stranger intrigued him. He wondered what was his true abilities and stuff like that. He also wondered what he looked like without those clothes covering his face. Who is this guy, who cares but if he is as strong as he looks then I will have to convince him to join me in a partnership, Rukasu thought to himself as he kept on looking at the guy. He wondered how this encounter would end. Would it end the right way where two people acknowledge each other’s skills and become partners or end up trying to kill each other. The criminal did not know what the guy was thinking but since they both were showing off their auras, there was a chance that a battle might commence. Rukasu knew that if something were to go down then the criminal must prepare himself for anything.

"So stranger, hehe, are we going to talk this out or do you have something else in mind. I did what you asked but I can already tell that wasn't enough for you. Now was it?" Rukasu said as he chuckled some more he wanted to know what the guy was going to next. The suspense rose as this excitement in Rukasu's heart grew.

Chakra: 80/80
Sc: Speed, Strength, Stealth level 1

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm

Releasing the aura around him after he believed to have achieved the goal of intimidation, he looked on at the aura of the man in front of him. Whether he realized it or not, it was not much to look at, it wasn't much of anything. Judging by the looks of it, the dark coloration and the strange sensation of it all, the Uchiha could not help but feel like he would be doing the world a favor by ending him right now. That said, he was not really the kind of person who enjoyed playing judge, jury and executioner. Looking on to see how much he was really worth, he felt that the chakra he possessed was but a fraction of Hiruzen's large pool of chakra. Though Hiruzen did not consider himself to be an evil or remotely bad person, he was a rather vindictive. When he looked at the man that was roughly around his own age or slightly older, he recognized bits and pieces of his younger self. Needless to say, he had outgrown most of those things by now. Listening to his reasoning for knocking off part of the gravestone and how he had been looking for a place to sit, he could tell that he was a rather disrespectful prick. In a way, Hiruzen too had always been rather disrespectful in his dealings, though that was just because he believed that addressing people with the proper honorifics was just a waste of his time and the time of the person he was speaking to. Continuing to lean against the massive rib bone that stuck straight up from the ground, he just looked on without relying on his Sharingan.

"Look around you, there were plenty of places to sit down that did not involve wrecking someone's grave. As for talking, I am not sure how far i'd get by talking to you as I don't think you'll bother enough to actually listen to it. I would suggest you either start running now or dish out the first attack, or I can see things becoming rather bleak and grim for you.".

Speaking truthfully, Hiruzen had come to a point in his life where he did not exactly care if he had to beat someone up or had to take a life of someone who deserved it. While wrecking a nameless grave was not something he would kill someone for, he would not mind beating some sense into the guy so he might refrain from pulling stunts like that in the future. While his hands were getting itchy, he was not the kind of person that would just move at someone and start beating them mercilessly. It was for that reason that he had given the man a chance to reconsider what he was going to do now. After all, the way the man spoke to him made it sound almost like a challenge of sorts. Having no real desire to destroy someone so far beneath his own level, the only thing he figured could be interesting would be seeing the kind of techniques he possessed. Given the fact that this man had every characteristic of the generic Nukenin, he must have some sort of power going for him if he survived this long outside of a village. Judging by the kinds of people he had encountered in the several months that had passed since he had left the Hidden Cloud, the fact that he was among the group of most elite shinobi in an entire country had helped him overcome several challenges already. So whether this guy was just good at digging holes and laying low or if he actually had the kind of skills Hiruzen expected from someone that had abandoned the village remained to be seen.

"If you do decide to stay around and fight, I hope you'll manage to at least amuse me for a couple of minutes. The last person I ran into that failed to at least put up a decent fight got taken in at the Hidden Leaf village and brought up a fair bounty for me. I'll give you a moment to decide, but don't wait too long, or I will decide for you.".

Applying some further means of intimidation while hardly moving a muscle at all, he kept his eyes locked on his target. In case of any aggression made towards him, he would be able to respond right away. After all, the man that would manage to surprise him and take his back had not been born yet. Through rigorous training and experience gained through many hardships throughout his young life, Hiruzen had become extremely confident in his skills as a shinobi. If today was going to turn out to be one of those days in which he had to prove that he was among the strongest shinobi in the entire world, than he would do just that.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 5:10 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

HAHAHA did he just told me to run away or attack him. What is it with this guy? I can already tell that he is strong. Now should I be foolish and attack or stall as much as I can then see how this pans out. Rukasu thought to himself as he looked at the guy in front of him. This little meeting could end up horrible, as Rukasu knew that if he did not choose his words wisely he could end up dead. Rukasu needed to act smart about every decision that he was going to make since he had already messed up. Not that he cared but it was simple known fact that first impressions are always important. Now it was almost time to make up his mind to either fight this guy or run. Now Rukasu was no coward nor was he stupid to pick a fight with someone strong. The last time he did that, he ended up in jail in the end of it all.

Moments later the man spoke again and this was as if he wanted Rukasu to stay and fight. Well since Rukasu knew he had to make the first move quickly and he had to amuse this guy, he knew that he would have to fight this guy just how he fought everyone else. The insane criminal looked at the guy, as this was something that will most likely interest the criminal into a chaotic phase that might actually have him lose his mind and make a mistake. However, Rukasu knew that he must try something since he will never know until he tried. Rukasu smiled some more as he knew what his answer was going to be but when it came down to it, he did not know how this battle was going to end. Rukasu knew that if it came down to a sticky situation to stop the battle. Rukasu's life was much more important than doing something reckless.

"Well let me tell you this, I am not the type to run away from a challenge. I can already see that you are strong. So how about a little spar to test our abilities. I am dying to find out if that violet aura is for real or just for show. HAHAHA I am extremely wondering what you are all about. To think I was going to run away, HA you must be funny. I can never pass up an opportunity to fight." Rukasu said this with an evil smiles from ear to ear, looking at this guy that looked as if he lived in the shadows as Rukasu did. However, a few differences from each other, as the guy hid his appearance and Rukasu did not give a crap. The more time that slowly went by the insane criminal blood was now boiling as the tension slowly rose and the two looked at each other.

Rukasu wondered for just a brief moment how he was going to approach this battle, up close, personal or far away and play it safe. This was something that he had to figure out quickly before the guy lost his patience. Now that it was clear that a battle was about to commence, then the criminal had to make sure that he proved himself worthy against this foe. Two people that don't know anything about each other but what they can see from each other. This was always what happens to Rukasu since everybody he met he never really get their names or anything about them besides Mana. Rukasu knew he would be crazy for a full frontal attack so he would have to plan this just right in order to show this guy that he is a worthy fighter.

Well it was now time and Rukasu had to start this battle or at least start it in some way so that the other guy will know that the battle has begun. The insane criminal knew how to start these things, as he formed a series of hand seals, then he raised his hand into the air as he utilized the moisture from this whole area. This area of full of moisture, in the air, the gravestones, the ground, and that was because of the cold dark atmosphere. Moments passed as the mist had engulfed this area quickly. Rukasu knew he would be able to sneak up and surprise this guy unless he was a sensor or something else so Rukasu knew he should start up his backup plan to make sure he was safe. A few moments after Rukasu had done his second set of hand seals, five more Rukasu's appeared out of nowhere. They scattered in the Mist, as Rukasu knew that he should most likely take this battle more seriously, so he quickly took out his scroll that was on his lower back, opened it and then place it on the ground. Rukasu then grabbed his giant sword on his back, place the blade on the opened scroll, and then forming a seal as a cloud of smoke appeared. He switched his weapons to better suit this battle and to try out his new weapons. He grabbed his new weapons the Hebi blades of Thunder. Rukasu was now ready as he grabbed the two blade's handles with one hand and grabbed the scroll with the other hand. Putting the scroll back, the criminal was ready to figure out his next plan against this calm strong guy. Both hands hold tightly against the handles of the blades.

It was now getting quiet and it should be about this time that this guy finds one of Rukasu's clones and the insane criminal wondered how he was going to approach this. Now that the battle was underway, what was going to happen? Rukasu knew he was not going to die, and he knew that if this guy were strong then he would surrender and accept it because that was how it was supposed to be. However, Rukasu would not rest until he was stronger and now in this option he was thinking about if he were to lose. He would most likely try to team up with this guy. Well for now, he had to focus on this battle and then he will think about everything else later. Now it is the stranger versus the six Rukasu's in the thick mist. Who will win this battle or will something happen?

Chakra: 72/80
Jutsu Used: Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique [-4],
Ninpou; Kiri Bunshin - Mist Clone [-4]
Weapons Used: Hebi Blades of Thunder

Jutsu Description:
Weapon Description:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 11:15 pm

From under the bandana, his shade covered eyes kept looking at his target, wondering when he would actually stop talking and act. After several minutes, the guy told him that he could tell that Hiruzen was strong and that he would be up for a "little spar" to see just how strong he truly was. When he asked if his violet aura was merely for show or if it was real, the Uchiha wondered as to what he meant when he brought it up. It was a good thing that Hiruzen had already marked him as an odd fellow, so this did not do much to change his opinion of the Nukenin in front of him. The only thing that seemed even more strange than the way in which he spoke was the fact that he occasionally burst into laughter for seemingly no reason at all. Had Hiruzen been in his shoes, he would not have been able to find a whole lot of stuff to laugh at, especially since threats had been made to beat the guy up and possibly turn him in for a bounty. Shaking his head a bit at the foolishness of his adversary, he remained in the exact same position while he awaited the shinobi to do as Hiruzen had instructed. After all, if he was not to make the first move and at least amuse him, Hiruzen would do all that he said he would do. Standing in the shadow of the large rib bone, it finally seemed like something was going to happen in terms of combat. Grinning a little behind the cover of his cloth mask, he would keep waiting until the right moment to strike.

As soon as he saw his enemy preparing himself, he activated his Sharingan, closely watching the hand seals that were being formed and memorizing them completely. Part of Hiruzen's freedom included his ability to work on his fighting style and expanding that which was already there. More often than not, moving forward meant assimilating things from other people by training under them or, in Hiruzen's case, copying what they are capable of and adding it to his own arsenal. Watching closely to see what happened next, the strange stance and seals held showed signs of channeling. Shortly after the casting of the jutsu, a thick blanket of mist fell over the land and hid everything. Though he had never seen it before, he could recognize a jutsu this well known just from the textbooks in the academy. It was the Hidden Mist jutsu that was primarily being used by a specific branch of black ops from the Hidden Mist as a means of reducing vision for their assassinations. Wondering whether or not he would try to use it as a means of assassinating Hiruzen, he knew that he had the required tools to circumvent the effects of the jutsu. With his sensory at the ready to alarm him and his Doujutsu to pierce the misty veil that had fallen over the area, he saw that the Nukenin had created clones that were now coming towards him while the real one remained in his place. His Sharingan had never had any trouble telling real enemies from the fake ones, so getting rid of these fakers would be an easy task. Taking out a Kunai, he tossed one at the nearest clone, only to find that it merely passed through him.

For a moment, the chakra making up the clone scattered, only to be put back together a moment later. Though his normal vision was limited by the mist, he could only use his chakra sensory and Sharingan vision to see what was going on. Normally, he might have come to the conclusion that he was under some form of Genjutsu, though this did not seem to be the case. Keeping an eye on the clones, he could tell that the real one had still not being moving from his position, meaning that he was either testing Hiruzen or was waiting for the Uchiha to come to him. With the reforming clone and his allies coming straight for him, he decided that it would be best to see just how much these things could do. Thanks to his ability to see and sense chakra, he could tell that the clones were likely a form of water based ninjutsu that stood between the regular Bunshin technique and the water clone. This gave rise to but one question, since they could not take any damage, would they be able to dish it out?. Not being the best Taijutsu user around, the Uchiha relied on his Sharingan and his skills at evading to dodge the attacks from the relatively slow clones. Knowing clones to often be carbon copies of the physical skills of the original, he used the time to read their moves, how fast they could move and how well they could dodge his attacks. Believing himself to be capable of taking a punch if need be, he stood still and allowed himself to get hit. As soon as the punch was supposed to connect with his body, the clone split apart into the same fog that was hanging around him.

Being rather happy with his analytical skills, he now knew that these clones were nothing more than just a cheap way of drawing him out. Giving the man the impression that Hiruzen was still under the assumption that these fog clones or whatever they were could actually hurt him, he moved back further to the point where he knew that the human eyes would not be able to see him anymore before stopping the charade. Wondering if the guy would like a taste of his own medicine, the Uchiha formed seals and created an exact copy of himself. Letting his body sink into the ground, Hiruzen would just move further away while remaining unseen, allowing his clone to play around with the guy. So far, Hiruzen had already copied one decent jutsu, so the question was, would there be more of that coming his way or would things become nothing more than a boring display of dominance. Either way, he hoped that he would at least get to see some more interesting stuff before he'd start attacking the guy head on. With the real Hiruzen now being in the treeline roughly thirty meters away from the open field in which they were fighting, he sat himself down against a tree and closed his eyes. Focusing on his chakra sensing ability, he could now feel and see every chakra signature within a hundred meter range, including the man and Hiruzen's own clone. Now that everything had properly been set up, it was time for the game to continue. Taking a moment to make itself comfortable, Hiruzen's clone called out to the Nukenin from inside the mist, it's Sharingan locked on target.

"If you really want to do any damage, you should try coming at me with something that can actually... well, deal damage. I told you to amuse me if you were staying, and so far, I have only been amused a little bit. If you don't do any better in the next five minutes, things won't turn out well for you my friend.".

Jutsu used:
Chakra:

Last edited by Hiruzen on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015, 5:33 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

It was obvious that this stranger in front of Rukasu was a smart one. He was taunting the insane criminal and this could easily anger the criminal but he was actually having fun. Now Rukasu knew that if he got close it would mean the end of him but the criminal had many tricks up his sleeve.  Rukasu knew that he should change this fight to be in his favor but he was not ready to test out this one few moves. The insane criminal heard what the guy had to say and this was really another trap for the criminal to get closer to the guy. Rukasu knew that something was different but he could not put his finger on it. However, he was going to do what he can to prove to this guy that he is not a chump. He wanted to show this guy where his true power lies within. The criminal needed to know whom he was dealing with before he gotten close and personal.

"HA, you best believe I have many tricks up my sleeve. Just you wait and see." Rukasu said as he signaled his clones to ambush the guy running around the in circles, to make sure that he was distracted or at least annoyed. It was only so that Rukasu could connect his next attack. He had to make sure that this guy did not take him so lightly. This battle was not to the death but it was a battle to prove to each other their strength.

Forming the needed hand seals, the criminal summoned a large volume of water that headed directly at the opponent, knowing that the only direction was to go up. Rukasu knew what he was going to do, once the guy knew that the only way to dodge this attack was to go up then Rukasu will strike with part two of his plan. This was at the right moment the mist changes in movement, which will be when the guy will be up in the air. If the guy jumped, Rukasu will throw at the guy his eight-water senbon that he created from the mist around him. Rukasu did not need to use any hand signs for this jutsu nor had he to touch the senbon. However, it dawned on him if the guy manages to dodge both techniques then would it be possible that the guy was able to maneuver in different methods. This was hard to tell but Rukasu knew that he had to do anything he could and make sure he did not reveal his trump card right away. He knew how to be silent so he figured he would make sure he stays hidden from this guy and keep him on his toes.

I wonder if this is going to work, shoot I cannot doubt myself now. I need to know about his views. The best way would be through this fight. Maybe after I can ask him personally. I need to know if this fight will prove to him something that he could not teach himself. I need to beat him no matter what. I will not kill him but I do need him on my side. I need to know everything about this stranger. Rukasu thought to himself as he watched to see if everything was going to go according to plan. If Rukasu were to lose then he then he would have to retreat and hopefully one-day return strong enough to show this guy what it means to be strong. However Rukasu also thought that if he were to lose then he was going to talk to him and ask him a few questions to see if this criminal was worthy for the future Rukasu had planned.

The criminal knew that there could be a chance that this guy could join him so it was all down to the first question. Rukasu prepared himself for anything that the guy had to tell him. It also came down to how Rukasu was able to convince him about an idea of his. Rukasu watched as the torrent of water rushed straight forwards the needles in standby waiting for the right moment to strike above but if there was no movement then the senbon will stay by his side. "What are your thoughts on Dictatorship?" Rukasu said as his question directed to the strange man. What will his answer be?

Chakra: 58/80
Jutsu Used: [-2 for mist] [-1 for mist clone] [-8 for Stormy Upheaval][-3 for Water Needles]

Jutsu Description:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm

Watching on as the attacks his target used against him seemed to be of a water element origin, his ability to see chakra both inside of the body while also possessing a sixth sense that sensed chakra in his surroundings, he had no trouble avoiding the attacks sent at him at all. Moving sharply to the right with a dash, he reached into his pockets, grabbing three shuriken per hand. While dashing to avoid the fairly small amount that had come crashing in from the air, he tossed the first roughly one meter above the ground, using the same effect he had learned from Meiko. While they were close to the ground and low in the mist, they would be hard to see coming and would make a slight turn in the air towards the left to make them particularly hard to evade when someone attempted to do so in the last second, which would more or less be the only way of avoiding an attack he could not see coming until they were more or less in his personal space already. With his Sharingan piercing the misty veil, he stopped moving while watching the watery senbon fly into the area where he had been moments ago. What this told him was that, even though he had been the one casting the mist, he could not see where Hiruzen was and had no real way of telling where he was. Hiruzen knew well what the limits of the untrained and trained eye were and that they could only gaze so far into the mist before their eyes lost track of something.

In this case, Hiruzen was that something that had gotten lost in the mist and intended to make full use of it. With his first three Shuriken in flight and aiming to slice him open by making a sharp turn to the left, he tossed the other three he held in his other hand. Applying the superior ocular prowess provided by his kekkei genkai, the Uchiha looked at the body of his target to see what kind of move he might try to make as a means of avoiding that which he would not be able to see at first, readying his Shuriken in order to act on what he saw. This time, he applied a similar effect, but since they were thrown by the other hand, they would bend off slightly to the right. Listening on as the guy asked him about his thoughts on the matter of a dictatorship, he wondered if the guy was just this delusional. Shaking his head, he did not bother to even answer the question as it pretty much spoke for itself. Hiruzen had left his village because, in his opinion, a council acting through the man who would supposedly be the village's strongest shinobi had not worked all that well for him. That was also because he had come to believe that the council itself had been corrupted since he was still a young Genin fresh out of the academy. Still, this did not make him believe that a dictatorship was the way to go. A dictatorship, in his opinion, revolved around one leader and his massive ego and believing that his right to rule was some god given right. In a way, the council reminded him of that a lot too, even though they made their decisions together.

In short, a dictatorship would never work, at least not for long. It would only be a matter of time before people rose up to fight the power and bring the entire thing to a halt. Returning his mind to the fight, he turned his attention back to the Shuriken. Arriving a few moments after the first three would, his Sharingan watched closely at whatever move he might try to make to avoid the first and the second wave of Shuriken that would hit their mark any second now. After the initial use of the Hidden Mist jutsu and the clones that went along with it, the things he had seen from that point on had been getting increasingly more sluggish and boring. As such, Hiruzen would have preferred it if his Shuriken hit their mark and hurt the man to the point where he would no longer want to continue, or rather, could no longer continue. Still, he had given him a period of five minutes before he would be done playing around. If they guy managed to evade the attacks, chances were that he still had one or two interesting jutsu in his arsenal. If he did not have any, well, that just meant that Hiruzen had been wasting his time with this person. At the very least, he had gotten a fairly useful jutsu out of him, so that meant that the entire encounter had not been a complete waste of his time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 1:57 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

The opponent dodged both attacks, which was not surprising for the insane criminal as this mist can deduct if the opponent can fight without their vision. Rukasu could tell that this opponent was using other means to fight. He did not know exactly what it was nor was he able to find out. He knew that this fight was trouble for the criminal. No answer came from the opponent about the question Rukasu asked. It seemed clear that he did not want to talk but the insane criminal wanted to know more about this guy and to see if it was possible for people to think a certain way. Rukasu knew that he was going to have to whip out more of his speed and strength to see what this guy can do, and in addition show this opponent what Rukasu could do as well. He did not want to bore the opponent so now the bigger guns in order to keep the interest spark in this battle.

Rukasu noticed a move in the mist just a little, as he looked closer and notice shurikens directed towards him, so to act quickly he started forming hand seals as he used his speed to jump to the left. Once the seal was finished, water gathered around the criminal quickly forming four tentacles. Then quickly right after three more shuriken were coming his way, using the tentacles the shurikens went right through it, into the tentacles and then dropping to the ground are after it went through it. Now Rukasu had to get serious but he knew that he was not going to get any closer than he is right now. The criminal had to act quickly before he had lost his chance. Rukasu was going to do a bit of combinations in order to keep this guy on his toes. Rukasu formed another set of seals, as his next move was sure to get the opponent off his toes.

Rukasu figure he had to tap into his hidden skills to alarm the opponent of his and make sure that the opponent does not understand him at all. The insane criminal thought about using a certain move but then he thought for a moment and he figured it would not work so the criminal thought he should have some help in this battle to ensure victory. The last hand seal formed as he quickly bit his thumb finger and slammed his palm against the ground. In his mind yelling out the name of his jutsu as a giant puff of smoke appeared covering most of the area. Rukasu was right next to the animal he had summoned so he was away from any more ground attack. Rukasu also had the four tentacles around him for another line of defense.

"Hello Surai, it has been a while hasn't it?" Rukasu said Surai, the animal he had summoned.

"Why in the world would you summon me now? Where are we anyways?" Surai said as the smoke started to clear up a bit. Surai is an all-black snake about 10 feet long, 21/2 feet wide, and he is 5 feet high. This snake circled around Rukasu as he looked around the area.

"Isn't it obvious were fighting someone." Rukasu said to Surai, while he still scoped this area. "I already wasted some chakra so you will have to attack for me until I am ready I am going to start with that jutsu, just help me get close to him." Surai nodded as Rukasu pointed in the direction where the last shurikens came last. The snake nodded as he opened his mouth and with seconds, something was forming into a ball of light from the snake’s mouth. Soon after the snake shot it straight to where, Rukasu had directed and the snake shot it to where it will hit the ground in the area where the opponent was. Rukasu knew that it was going to be hard to dodge this jutsu and once he does, the snake will attack head on so that Rukasu can have the advantage against someone like him. Rukasu knew that he would have to use extra measures when going up this mystery opponent and so far, Rukasu knows nothing about this guy. He figured that by now, he would at least know his abilities but for some reason Rukasu would always use the mist card because it was safe. Rukasu knew that he would have to train harder to use the mist to its full potential. The insane criminal had to figure out a way to use the mist like he always done in the past against a strong opponent. In the past it was easy since the opponent were clueless on how to fight in the mist and that was easy to figure once Rukasu fought them for a couple of minutes. In this battle, Rukasu can decipher that this opponent knows his way around. Rukasu now knows that he had to be careful.

Chakra: 43/80 [58 - 1 - 2 - 7 - 5]
Surai's Chakra:20/25 [25 -5]

Jutsu Description:
Surai:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 2:43 pm

Continuing to watch his opponent, he saw that his Shuriken had not managed to hit their mark, though it did not matter all that much to him. Because the time limit had reached it's end, the real Hiruzen that stood in the treeline several tens of meters away from the fight and well out of sight was done with the fight. No longer maintaining his active sensory, he thought that it was about time for him to start heading towards the land of Iron. Leaving everything to his clone, the Uchiha started his march away from the fighting and towards the border of the fire country. The land of Iron was fairly far away, so he did not feel like wasting anymore time watching something from a distance when he would just retrieve the memories of the clone when it was done playing with the Nukenin. With the information he had retrieved with his Sharingan, he figured that now would be as good a time as any to try and cast the jutsu he had memorized. Holding one hand above the other and striking an odd stance, the Uchiha performed everything exactly as he had seen, causing a field of mist to set in shortly after molding the chakra and forming the odd seals. Thinking back about the things he had seen, the Hidden Mist Jutsu getting assimilated into his arsenal was without a doubt the best thing about the whole fight. While his clone would continue fighting, Hiruzen would not spend another minute around the guy or the fire country. His priority right now was getting to the land of Iron in order to train with the Samurai.

When his first three Shuriken had not managed to hit their target, the clone could see that the other three had come into contact with a water based jutsu. Continuing to watch the man for any possible attacks he might try to make against him, he looked on to see that he was continuing to weave seals. When he finally stopped, the Uchiha could see that he had summoned a creature to help him in the fight, a snake from the looks of it. Though it was not that big, he figured that it would most likely make up for it by moving around quickly. After a momentary silence fell over the battlefield, chakra started building up inside of the snake's mouth. Thanks to his perceptive skills, he saw it coming the moment it started building up and allowed him plenty of time to make sure it would not hit him. As such, he could not find it in himself to worry about the impending attack. As soon as the chakra was fired at him, he took a few nimble steps to the side. Time and time again the guy had proven that he could not see where Hiruzen was and that he had no real benefit from the jutsu at all. So far, the biggest mystery had been figuring out why the guy believed he held some kind of advantage over the Uchiha when it was so painfully obvious that Hiruzen was the only one capable of accurately attack, defending and evading inside of the fog bank. Once the ball of lightning chakra shot past him and exploded, he heard the crackling of electricity, meaning his opponent had most likely been trying to fire an attack of this sort to figure out where he was.

Shortly after the orb exploded and Hiruzen turned his attention back to what was happening in front of him, it seemed that the snake had already started covering the ten meter distance between them. Once it had ventured deeper into the fog, it had seen Hiruzen and instantly came towards him with an all too obvious frontal assault. Once the attack came, Hiruzen used his Sharingan and his quick reflexes to move down so the snake would not be able to bite into him. In that same motion, Hiruzen grabbed a Kunai with each hand and used the momentum gained by rising up again in an attempt to stick one of the blade right into it's throat. Hiruzen was not one for hating animals, though he generally disliked everything that came at him with an attempt to hurt or kill him. Knowing the general response time to be less time than the snake would have to register and evade the attack, the Uchiha was certain that his fully evolved Sharingan and well trained body would have succeeded in taking down the snake as soon as it had been summoned. After all, no one wanted to remain on the battlefield after someone had stuck a bladed weapon into their throat. So far, Hiruzen had been completely incapable of sweating or remotely enjoying the fight at all. Believing that he had done plenty to ensure that the snake would dispel itself soon enough to keep itself from dying in a place such as this, the Uchiha made sure to keep track of other possible developments. If the beast was to continue fighting, the Kunai held in his other hand would be the one that dealt the finishing blow to forever snuff out it's lights.

jutsu used:
other stuff:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 9:13 pm

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Soon after the ball of light was, shot out Rukasu had taken his big enough scroll and taken it out of his arsenal. Placing the scroll on the ground, while Surai went on an all-out on an attack against the opponent, he opened the scroll. The criminal placed his giant sword on top of the scroll. He formed a seal and a small puff of smoke appeared which switched out his weapons. He grabbed his two blades as he signaled his five mist clones to attack. Then he noticed that the snake was down so the criminal formed a seal to unsummon the snake back to where it came from. With the direction of the snake and the white puff of smoke, the two used it to their advantage.

"I would like to let you know, that I am going to build an organization to help me build peace. A new level of peace. Both countries under one ruler and that will be me. That is what I plan to do and I wanted to know your views on your future to see if you can maybe listen to what I have to say."
Rukasu said as was now ready to start his next phase of his plan. If the guy was skilled enough to dodge this attack and wanted to let me know about his future will give Rukasu an idea on what to do next.

The clones went forth as Rukasu followed, with his blades glimmering with a bright light around the blade. In a few seconds, the clones will reach where the opponent was as the clones purpose was to divert the attention of the opponent. The criminal knew that later down the road he would have to change his tactics since its rather difficult fighting in the mist against someone who clearly figured out how to fight in the mist. Rukasu knew he should not give up but he knew that someone who easily taken down his snake was someone strong and this was not going to end well. The criminal was going to try his best to bring the opponent to his knees. He did not want to kill him so he wanted to make sure that the opponent gets to hear him out before the battle ends. Once the opponent attacks the clones, that is when Rukasu will attack the guy with his Raiton blades in a spot where it was not a deadly shot. In addition, this move will confuse the opponent so that Rukasu's attack would at least stratch the opponent. He wanted this opponent alive so he could tell this opponent what he wanted to tell him.

I need to prove that the guy I am a worthy fighter; there is no if and or butts. I have to prove to Mana that I can fight and not kill them. I have to prove to him and myself that I can do it. Maybe he could train me somehow or if not then maybe, he would join me and help me build a new nation. Rukasu thought to himself as he really wanted to build this nation so that there will be a completely new view on peace. Now that the clones were close enough to the opponent, what will the opponent do and once he does something then it was up to Rukasu to attack. Rukasu was a little bit behind, as he started to use his stealth to move around the mist quietly.

27/80 [-1 -2 -13]

Jutsu Decription:
Weapon Decription:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptySun 25 Jan 2015, 7:12 pm

As he had imagined, the snake disappeared shortly after taking a potentially fatal amount of damage to his throat. The tactless attack performed by the snake had most likely been meant as some sort of distraction for a different attack to be made at him. With the snake being taken down shortly after it had been summoned was most likely not what the guy had imagined. Judging by how he spoke earlier, he seemed to understand that there was a gap between them, though he believed that he could cross it by trying harder. This was obviously not the case. In order to best someone like Hiruzen, one had to have at least the same amount of training, an agile body, a skilled mind and most importantly, something that would counter his eyes. Thanks to his training, there was nothing the Uchiha could not see or otherwise figure out, which was exactly why someone like the Nukenin he was fighting now never stood chance. Hiruzen could see everything clearly thanks to his sixth sense and his ocular power while his opponent truly had no way of knowing where he was and showed this flaw several times already. Since the original had already left for the Iron country, the clone was around for the sole purpose of gathering information, though it had seemingly just been here for no reason at this point. Shortly after the snake had been unsummoned, he started talking to him again in an attempt to sell the dictatorship pitch.

Again, Hiruzen did not feel like answering the question at the time. There was so much wrong with what he was bringing up that it almost made him laugh. To think that the same guy who believed that it was a good idea to fight someone inside of a fog bank which his own eyes could not pierce, the guy who had not managed to even land a single scratch on him believed that he would be able to come up with a party strong enough to overthrow the military power of the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Cloud and their respective Kage. In his opinion, the amount of people who could pull something like that off on their own was severely limited and was most likely rounded down to the number zero. Even the amount of people that could pull something like it off as a team was incredibly small. When his silent pondering was broken by the approaching clones, Hiruzen did not lift as much as a finger and merely closed his eyes. Unbothered by the clones, he focused his sensory abilities on the man that put his lightning chakra into a sword and started making his way over to him. Opening his eyes and focusing his Sharingan on the man as he made his way through the mist, it did not take long for him to figure out where he had to go once he got close enough to Hiruzen to see where he was. Watching as the blade came in, he could accurately track the trajectory of the blade. As such, he could tell that the guy was not aiming at a vital organ, which was his mistake. With an agile dash that happened as soon as the blade got thrusted forward, Hiruzen made a bit of distance between himself and the Nukenin while he was still caught in the momentum of his own attack.

"Do you realize how you sound when you speak of such things? You can't even lay a finger on me, yet you believe that you can become the ruler over two countries if you build an organization. You lack vision and wits, because if you truly wanted to do something along the lines of building a dictatorship dedicated to peace, you would start with the smaller nations first. The fact that you only brought up the two larger countries shows that your plan has no chance to succeed at all.".

While he was done speaking, he formed a string of hand seals that were faster than what the average shinobi could register. Spitting a thick cloud of black ash into the mist, the guy would completely lose what little vision he had left inside of the ash cloud. Shortly after creating the ash cloud, he clicked his teeth together, causing the ash to explode and set those caught in the blast on fire. More so, the explosion would blow away the mist and restore vision to the Nukenin, which was the only beneficial thing coming his way. If the guy had gotten caught in the ash, which, after Hiruzen had predicted his trajectory and took into consideration the maximum speed at which he could move was highly likely, the explosion would do a serious amount of damage to his body. Ranging from first to second degree burns and some bruises due to the initial explosion, Hiruzen was rather certain that the man would know that it was time for him to give up on the fight. Keeping both his eyes and his sixth sense on the location of the man, there was not a chance that this guy would get the drop on him. Due to the fairly small distance of two meters between them, he did keep himself ready in case he had to evade yet another flawed attack. Continuing with what he had started, he had just a little bit more that he wanted to share with him before he would dispel himself.

"Your plan has not the slightest chance of succeeding, so I would quit before you reach the point of no return. I know people from both villages that are almost as strong as I am, so if you have the faintest shred of intelligence, you should stop while you're still breathing.".

jutsu used:
other stuff:
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 6:24 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Something happen to Rukasu as he watched the guy dodge his attack so easily. There was no point in to continue the fight since he had figured out he was no match for the guy. This proved troublesome for the insane criminal, as he could not touch the person no matter what he could. Rukasu watched as if it was in slow motion, and then the black mist appeared in front of him. This was bad as Rukasu was now going deal with something gruesome. He only had seconds to act as he quickly dropped his weapons and then formed a series of hand seals to get on the defense but was he in time. Was he able to defend against an explosion that was already on top of him? Rukasu needed to act quickly as he already knew this was trouble, he knew this person was powerful and to get close was a bad move on his part. He failed to land a hit on this guy. He failed to impress this guy. He failed in general. This pissed him off, as he felt useless. He thought all the training he had done to prove to Mokuzai that he was strong enough still had yet to put a dent in someone stronger.

Boom

The last seal made right after the explosion, but using his strength to his feet to jump backward and using the last bit of water source around the criminal to create a shield around the criminal. However, the shield was only able to defend most of the blast, which evaporated quickly and pushed the criminal farther away from his opponent. Rukasu flown across the ground, as he only gotten a few burned across his body. He was still able to move but he used up most of his chakra in order to keep him safe. The insane criminal opened his eyes and noticed that the mist was gone. Looking into the air the guy spoke again. He told Rukasu that his plan for a dictatorship was useless and would never work. Rukasu knew this at the back of his mind; he was not blind that it wouldn't work. He was blind because he was trying to make something like that work. The insane criminal turned his head to look at the guy that was about three meters away. Rukasu gotten up slowly as he looked at the guy in front of him, as one knee was on the ground he noticed something in the guy he would never notice before. That was that no matter how hard Rukasu tried he would never touch him. Touching the opponent and defeating him was very different in the matter. Rukasu now knew his place in the matter. He already knew he had lost and any more effort would cost him his life. Knowing this much should he still attack the opponent? It was a hard decision to decide since it was either cling to life and run away or fight to his death.

The criminal lost his will to fight since he felt that all the training he had done was for nothing. Well truth is Rukasu barely trained, so it was more like the power given to him was for nothing. How could Rukasu fight anyone else now? He felt that the other battles expect for Mana were more in his favor because he was stronger. Since this opponent was stronger, the insane criminal faced the truth. The truth was that Rukasu was weak. His weakness also involved his cockiness and thinking that he the king of snakes was powerful. A person who self-proclaims themselves the king was always due to their cockiness and arrogance. Rukasu knew this much while fighting this guy since he already made a few mistakes since the beginning of this battle. First, his trusted mist turned against him. Second was still trying to fight someone that he knew was stronger. Lastly, he never gave up fighting someone he couldn't trust. Therefore, why would Rukasu think about giving up now? There should be an explanation but at the same time, the insane criminal already knew that if he did continue to fight the person in front of him it would leave Rukasu with a bigger scar in his ego.

Standing up completely as he looked at the opponent in front of him with no facial expression but his eyes already was denying the fact that he could fight some more. The criminal was going to lie to himself that he could still fight. As the seconds went by the criminal knew that he should just grab his weapons and walk away. Walk away from a battle he started was not his style so why would he do it now. Did Rukasu become a coward in those few moments of fighting someone stronger than him? In a little pain, the criminal knew he still had a few chakra to spare for one more attack but was it worth it. The criminal asked himself as he could tell the person in front of him did not break a sweat. No emotion showing, but his eyes told a whole story. There was no fear but the one thing Rukasu could never explain to anyone and that was his eyes watched the person in front of him with admiration. He wanted to be stronger than him, no matter what the cost would be. The next decision was going to be the hardest one for the criminal since he had only done this once with Mana. When it came to Mana, she accepted because they both were friends. However, this person in front of Rukasu was a complete stranger.

I need to ask him, however, what if he denies my request. I am already going to swallow my pride and ask this person a simple request and he has a right to deny me. Why am I feeling like I need to request this from him. I know there are others but not like him. This is crazy but I want to ask him. I should, no I have to ask him. There is no other way in finding his answer. Rukasu thought to himself as he clenched his fist. His anger rose as the black aura formed around him once more. Another mistake he made because the opponent could proceed this as a threat and act upon it quickly to avoid unnecessary battling. Slowly the insane criminal trembled, as he was both angry, and scared. Angry because he never once thought of losing and scared because he could lose his life if he did not act according. Time passed by as it was quiet and they both stood still.

"My plan for the future. Is just a seed, which will manifest itself into something great. I know I am in no position to try something like that now, which is why I asked you for your opinion. I need to know to refine my future in a better way. You are strong and yet I don’t see you controlling a nation, so why are you strong. For who? And for what reason?" Rukasu said as what he said could piss the guy off but his questions were sincere. Rukasu needed to know. “This world is filled with so many people; some are poor with nowhere to live and worried about their next meal. While others are born into this world and have it all. It is not fair, and I want to correct that. There should only be one leader in this world, to have everything in order even if there are borders and differences in this world. It should all be united at one." Rukasu said with fire of determination in his eyes. He had never really spoken about this with anyone beside Mana, and his feelings about uniting everyone would be hard to achieve even at his current level. In the next few moments, Rukasu was willing to ask the question he would never ask anyone else. He struggled to say a single word about the question, since it was hard for him to ask this one person in front of him.

"Please Train me! Make me your subordinate. I will follow you until it is time for me to refine my wings and fly to achieve the future I sought out to achieve. I am not a killer to kill anymore. I only kill the bad people of this world. I have urges to kill which I will focus a part of my life to stop. I want one person that has no connections to the criminal world to see that I too can do well in this world. I may be evil but I won’t let it dictate my life. I am here for a reason and now that I met her it is clear that if you decide yes then I will follow you until you dismiss me." Rukasu said as he was now breathing heavily. He could not believe he had said all of this. Was it because Mana had changed him a little more or was it the simple reason he could not face defeat again for as long as he lives.

The insane criminal walked over to his weapons and put them back on the scroll he used to summon them. He then formed a seal as a poof of smoke appeared and out came out his giant sword. Grabbing the sword by it handle he put it back on his back. Then he put the scroll back to where it was. After that, he stood up and looked at the person in front of him only two meters away. Rukasu hoped that if this guy said yes then he would notice that in this world, were many good people are willing to help others. However, Rukasu knew all too well that thinking like that was also bad. He couldn't just think if the person said yes would mean the goodness of this heart. There was another fifty percent chance that the guy would say no due to personal reasons or he just did not care. Rukasu knew not to act upon his answer. If the answer turned out to be no then he would just walk away and learn himself. However if the guy said yes then he will do everything in his power to follow whatever he said until the time was right.

"So what do you say? My name is Rukasu Hebi, I am glad to meet you since you taught me where my place was in this world, and I will do anything to be at the top. Even if my plan seems to have its flaws, I will work my way to the top and decide then what my plans will become." Rukasu said, as his tired body would not be able to hold out anymore. He knew that he was done for and if the guy attacked then his remaining chakra would be to retreat.

20/80 [-7]
Note: I am honestly not sure if I did it correctly. Im just protecting myself.
Also No points minus for mist, clones, or thunder blades.

Jutsu Description:
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015, 6:48 pm

At the end of the fighting, Hiruzen looked at the guy that had more or less managed to defend himself from his attack. To him, the only useful thing that happened had been the jutsu he had copied with his eyes and could therefore add to his arsenal and future combat tactics. Now that the mist had been dispersed, he shut down his Sharingan and looked on as the guy rose back up to his feet. Hiruzen could tell just by looking at him that he did not have a lot left to give to this fight, meaning what little fun he might have had throughout the combat sequence was now officially over. Letting a sigh of displeasure leave his lips, he was preparing to dispel himself but was pulled back in once the man started speaking again. Even after Hiruzen told him how stupid it was to pursue this kind of thing, he still called it a seedling that had the ability to sprout into something great. The Uchiha had told him how structurally flawed his plans were from the moment he first heard them and even took the time to explain why it would never work to save him from a rather painful future. Continuing to say that he wanted Hiruzen's opinion because he was in no position to try to overthrow the established order, he said that he wanted to refine his future to the point where he might be able to. While that in itself was not a bad thing, Hiruzen could not help but believe that the man was not meant for the future he had been trying to establish for himself.

Taking on an entire country or just it's Kage was a very hard thing to do that not just everyone would be able to get away with. It would require years of rigorous training, many hours of careful planning, infiltration and a well thought out scheme to even get that far. From what he had seen, that was not something this shinobi would be capable of, so he saw no point in trying to help him with such a thing, especially after knocking over a gravestone just so he could have a place to sit. Though the Uchiha had only finished his training to become a full fledged Ninja Monk a year ago, personal experiences had made him all the defensive about someone else's resting place, especially after what had happened in the Uchiha compound. Just for that, part of him wanted to make sure this man would not survive to hurt someone in the future as he was sure that he had done his share in hurting people in the past. Feeling like he would be doing the world a favor by reaching down, grabbing a Kunai and lodging it into his throat like he had done with his snake, he started talking about something else altogether. Calling Hiruzen strong, he asked him why he was not ruling a nation and why he had become so strong. Asking him for reasons to why he had chosen to live this way, the Uchiha actually had to think for a moment. To say that he had become a wandering shinobi for the sole purpose of being away from the village that refused to help him would be easy, though it would not be entirely true.

"In the past, there were people that I had to prove myself to so that I would not come home and get a beating. Once that period ended, I had to become strong so that I could protect my friends. When those people died, I decided that I would live for myself to keep their memory alive when no one else would. I know full well how ungrateful people are to the shinobi that protect them and I know what power over others can do to those in charge. I don't intend to rule anything or use what I have for anyone else because I am done with people I can't relate to, mostly because they can't relate to me.".

Wondering whether that would be enough of an explanation, . When he looked at how busy Meiko, Kiyomi and Mana were because they had to work for their village, he had seen that they took some pleasure out of the work they did because their work was appreciated. When he was done answering the question, another wave of contradictions. He wanted a world under one world that, even though there were borders and differences could be united under one leader. The point of a dictatorship was that there were no differences allowed and that borders were destroyed to become one huge nation. Placing one hand over his face, he truly wondered if the guy even thought about what he said before just blurting it out. By the time he started asking Hiruzen if he could train him, he had already started zoning out as the conversation no longer interested him at all. Hiruzen did not want any subordinates following him around, he did not want to deal with having someone around that needed constant supervision and training just to ultimately get stabbed in the back or be responsible for training someone who took it upon himself to try and create a dictatorship. What eventually set him off was that the guy seemed to have broken down to the point where he claimed to have urges to kill people and that he would spend time controlling those urges, how he was evil but would not let it dictate his life and that he was here for a reason he called "her", showing that there was a woman in his life.

"I can't help but feel like that is a You problem...".

With that, the clone dispelled itself and sent all of the memories it had back to him. The only thing he thought was remotely interesting was the fact that someone like him had a woman around. Continuing to walk towards the land of iron, he really had no use for a follower, least of all one that claimed to have homicidal urges and proclaimed himself to be evil. Given all the things he had heard, it was only because of his teachings as a Ninja monk that he had not killed the guy before he left him. If the guy wanted to become stronger so that he could build a dictatorship, he would have to do so without his training as he would have no part in any of that. He had far more important things to do, things he would benefit from in the long run. For Hiruzen, doing what he wanted to do was more important than what someone else wanted to do, which made him into a bad example and a bad teacher above all else.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 5:15 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

After what he had said to Rukasu, the criminal looked at the person in front of him and listened to what he had to say. The insane criminal knew that if this person said yes to train him then it would be another stepping-stone into getting stronger. However, Rukasu wanted to figure how this person was so strong. What was that person fighting for and why? The criminal knew that he had a long way to go but when it came down to the simple facts that he was not cut out for it. This was a big problem since Rukasu spent years being the villain he is today. Shortly after the guy finished talking he dispersed into a puff of smoke. This enraged Rukasu since that was when he realized that he was fighting a clone this whole time. He felt so humiliated; he fell to his knees punching the ground. He lost against a clone; there was no way around this.  This really pissed him off, as he knew this fight was completely over. Rukasu yelled aloud with anger that he could not even touch this person in this fight. He wanted to show this guy for no reason that he was worthy and all the training was worth it. The felt as if his pride and power had smashed into pieces like those that he was nothing. Wondering why he left Rukasu to live for was another reason he got pissed off as well.

He could tell this guy could and would kill him instantly but the fact that he didn't mean something else. Rukasu knew that his plan surely backfired because of one person, but the criminal knew that he would have to figure out something in order his plan would work completely. He would have to work harder than he did, and this was something that will take more determination. Rukasu just could not figure out why was he not strong enough to fight this guy. A person who had yet told Rukasu his name and so the mystery shinobi that had beaten Rukasu was now gone. Rukasu wanted to do what he can to prove himself one of these days. Still on his knees, he looked at the ground as he just felt like giving up. He figured giving up would be the easy way out, and this was something he figured he would never do. Why think about that now? The criminal still angry that he could not figure out what he should do next. Then he figured that he should follow Mana to Kumo but she told Rukasu not to follow.

Rukasu thought about it and he figured it was finally time to leave the Fire country and head to the Lighting country since he figured he would get more experienced in his new journey. The criminal knew that it was time to figure out his next move and when he thought for a long moment, he knew that he was not going to go to Lightning Country the way he is now. The criminal now knew that he must train to get stronger. He had to get stronger in order so that he would not lose again. Rukasu hated losing and he hated the fact that he lost to a clone. Now he was more determined to get back what that guy took from him. The criminal stood up slowly, still tired from the fight he figured he should go find a place and rest. He knew not to do anything rash and this was something that he had to do one-step at a time.

The insane criminal started walking out of the graveyard, as he headed to a safe place where the criminal would be able to rest without having any interruptions. The criminal face was serious as he was not happy that he was going on a new journey but he was also not angry at the fight he just had. He was discouraged that he treated Rukasu as if he was nothing compared to anyone in this world. Walking out of the graveyard the criminal figured he should do a lot of thinking about everything since that person told Rukasu that his plan was flawed. He made Rukasu feel like he was no body and this was something made this criminal wanted to kill that person no matter what the cost. He knew that once he was strong enough he would go after this guy for a real battle. The criminal was not going to rest until that person sees Rukasu as an equal.  

20/80
Topic Closed and Exited

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake meets the Uchiha The Snake meets the Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-