Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] Vide
PostSubject: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 3:22 am

Team 3 had arrived. Yusuke and Hiryuu had, based on the dossier, traveled to one of the villages on the outskirts of Amegakure where they believed Bakuho to be hiding. Despite being a satellite to Hidden Rain, the village was a densely packed metropolis. The Rain Country’s affection for all things technological extended to every facet of life and this small city was no different. Glass and steel skyscrapers touched the sky and complex pipes ran across the village. Steam rose from grates in the ground and large electric lights kept the village lit even at night. The entire place had a real steam punk vibe; Yusuke liked it.

Perpetual darkness plagued this city thanks to the storm clouds and it was especially bad tonight. The moon wasn’t out and the clouds blocked out the stars. The streetlamps provided pools of light but generous portions of darkness and shadows still polluted the city. In between the lamps the darkness encroached and the buildings cast massive shadows. Stepping out of an alleyway, Yusuke emerged from cover of darkness and moved next to one of the streetlamps.

He was still dressed in the same clothes he had traveled in, though everything was marred due to the rain. Yusuke’s Sharingan1 was active, and an outside observer would certainly note how suspicious he looked. The Uchiha’s eyes scanned the street to ensure that he was alone, and then deactivated his doujutsu. He was blushing slightly and appeared uncomfortable, embarrassed even. Shifting around as he stood by the light, he looked like he was waiting for something or someone. Bringing a fist to his mouth, Yusuke awkwardly coughed and continued scanning the street for signs of anyone else.  

Bloodline ⋅ 68/70:

Last edited by Yusuke on Sat 17 Jan 2015, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiryuu
Konoha Nin
Hiryuu

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 4:40 am

Hiryuu's face was stagnant, tight-lipped and upset.

“You can't just look at someone and say, 'he looks like a bad guy' and attack him!”

Hiryuu stormed off, separating himself from Yusuke by a couple of meters to reread the dossier.

Amegakure was more industrialized than Konoha, but that didn't necessarily make it better. Darkness sang out over head in staccato lightning cracks and rising thunder. The streets were poorly lit by lamps which flickered in and out at every rumble of the ever-storm overhead. This gave way to some unsavory characters, drug dealers, muggers and of course, prostitutes. Yusuke had locked eyes in his perpetual scan for evil, with a male prostitute that flicked tongue their way. Before Hiryuu could stop Yusuke, the boys ducked off in the darkness of the alley for a pounding session while Hiryuu waited under the streetlamp. Yusuke came out moments later with a grin on his face. The other guy was still keeled over a trash can.

“One moment you're an elite Uchiha, the next moment your hearing is worse than the deaf. Get it together, Yusuke!”

Why in the hell did he bring him along again?

"The hell is your problem? You know if anyone gets wind of that you'll probably have a whole gang to fight. I'm not gonna help you either. Stay focused! You god damn Uchiha are a nuisance I swear! Someone's gotta learn you some proper manners."

Hiryuu shook his head slowly and exhaled.

"You are so un-fucking believable!"

Hiryuu spent a few bucks on a large straw hat, too big for his head. It did perfect to cover the Byakugan1, a little extra stealth for sake of it. He patted down his body, making sure he had everything. His katana laid perfectly at his hip, wrist blades hidden flawlessly under his blacked out kimono. The compact spear laid on the small of his back, his ninja pouch at his rear for easy access. The scrolls were also tucked on his left, opposite of his kimono in a perfectly sized pocket.

His kimono was mostly protected from the light rain due to the over-sized straw hat, wrapped tight perfectly on his head. Hiryuu walked along side Yusuke in a bit of silence, still upset but thankful that they didn't get spotted. Now there was time for brain work.

In a city as big as this, if I was a medical shinobi where would I be? More likely, where would I be if I was a rogue ninja? And to even further accentuate it, where would I be that would allow me to hide underneath the underneath?

Hiryuu's first thought was a morgue. Finding one wouldn't be hard. In a place like this, the morgue would more than likely exist near the center of the village, but also would be the most obvious. A ninja may choose to hide underneath the underneath, but this place had several levels. The most popular one might warrant too much people, therefore it would be more susceptible to incoming intruders.

“I have an idea,” Hiryuu kept his voice low as they walked through the rain.

“The layout of the city so far suggests that the dead have to be held in a morgue. A morgue would more than likely be towards the center of town, inside a hospital.”

It was the only idea he had now, but at least the duo had a starting point.

1:
SC  - 47/50:
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 5:18 am

Yusuke rolled his eyes as Hiryuu scolded him.

Look, I don’t know what your problem is, that dude was a threat! HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO KILL US! . . . wait, maybe he said ‘thrill’ . . . I mean, he was a hooker. Maybe that was a pitch . . . Huh, I may have just committed a hate crime,

Yusuke was beginning to see Hiryuu’s point in him being a little hotheaded. The pair moved from the side street to a busier intersection where civilians were moving around. Yusuke stopped prior to them reaching it, listening to Hiryuu’s words. He nodded along.

You know, your questionable fashion sense aside, you have decent ideas from time to time.

Yusuke craned his neck and gazed upward. The buildings surrounding them made it hard to get a decent look at the city, but they would serve as useful vantage points. A few laborious leaps later, Yusuke and Hiryuu were hanging off of the ledge of the nearest skyscraper. Yusuke’s eyes peered across the city while Hiryuu did his Byakugan thing. For once, Yusuke beat him to it.

Found it. It’s over here – see the big red cross? That’s Sharingan 1, Byakugan . . . you know, let’s not keep score.

The Doujutsu Duo was careful not to attract attention. They traveled by jumping across rooftops, their dark clothing blending in well enough with the stormy sky. Hiryuu’s hunch was correct, the hospital was located in downtown. At five stories, the gray stone building was smaller than most. Team 3 traveled toward the center of the city, ultimately ending up across the street from the hospital on a large gothic skyscraper. The skyscraper had a row of gargoyles just below its roof; Yusuke was perched atop one of them, looking down on the hospital. Yusuke kicked on his visual prowess2.

Between the Sharingan and the Byakugan nothing could escape Team 3’s gaze. Their doujutsus complemented each other well, and Yusuke and Hiryuu’s history of working together ensured an efficient division of labor that prevented the wasteful duplication of efforts. Yusuke’s role was details: the Sharingan had a natural aptitude for discerning finite movement, patterns, and body language. Yusuke analyzed the people going in and out of the hospital, how the doors operated, and the windows. Hiryuu did what Yusuke couldn’t: his Byakugan peered past the walls and, while Yusuke was focused on details, Hiryuu was focused on the big picture. Hiryuu would pick up any security features that Yusuke missed and, by scanning the building, would be able to locate the best point of entry.

First and foremost, however, Hiryuu could locate the morgue.

Well, where’s the morgue?

Once Hiryuu had found the morgue they would be able to evaluate the best plan of attack. Yusuke was ratcheting through their options. As near as he could tell, the hospital had very little security. There were no guards posted outside and inside there were probably only going to be a handful. The morgue would undoubtedly be locked, possibly even protected. They were going to need to bypass that.

The roof had an access door for maintenance purposes. As they were perched and observing, a nurse came out and propped the door open. She was sneaking a smoke. Yusuke quirked a brow and looked toward Hiryuu to gauge his reaction. The nurse had provided an easy entry into the hospital that Yusuke was keen on taking, unless Hiryuu had located a better way in.

Bloodline ⋅ 66/70:
Back to top Go down
Hiryuu
Konoha Nin
Hiryuu

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 6:23 am

“Sucks don't it? Not being able to see through walls and possess the blood of Konoha's best. Even if we didn't have the Byakugan we'd still be elite as hell.”

Hiryuu scanned1 through the building, searching through the rooms, bedpans, nurses and doctors and... The bottom floor. There was a stairway that led to a separate door without anything but a letter marking for 'Collections'. Hiryuu's initial suspicions were dead on: the dead were kept somewhere away from the people and the heat and bustle of buzzing doctors, nurses and patients. At this range, staring into the building wasn't that difficult, but the farther he got down the less he could see. In just a few years he'd be able to see the entire city at once, but right now he was limited to just door way and some papers on the side of the wall.

“I see a doorway at the bottom of the building. There's a check list next to the door with doctors names. Of course his name wouldn't be there but I'm sure once we get in I'll be able to find him, provided he's down there.”

Hiryuu stopped for a second to look directly at Yusuke, turning his head and giving him his full attention. A smoker walked out for a cancer break, breathing her death smoke out in the cool wind. Yusuke's brow twitched.

“So wait... You think... No!”

Getting in on the balcony was stupid, but Yusuke always took the quick and easy way.

“Hell no, Yusuke she's working. Someone's bound to check and see if she's gonna return back to work and there's no way we're sneaking under her nose for free.”

Yusuke's grin was still there. A grin that read, 'come on Hiryuu, don't be such a lame.'

Hiryuu sighed and rolled his eyes.

Two dark flashes streaked across the building as  Hiryuu and Yusuke jumped to the third floor hospital balcony across. The duo landed on the side of the building with a light thud masked under the thunder, sticking to the wet surface with chakra on their palms and feet2. Before Yusuke could do something stupid, Hiryuu scrambled up to the side of the balcony. Out of range of her peripherals, he hopped over in his clad black clothing and approached her from the rear.

Without turning around, she spoke.

“Oh I'm sorry girl, I just needed a break. Dr. Koga has been working me like a bitc--”

She turned around to a ghost wearing a large straw hat and a black kimono, dropping the cancer stick from her lips. Hiryuu palmed her3 square in the chest before she could scream, shock filled her lungs and she passed out. Before she hit the ground, Hiryuu scooped the middle age woman in his arms and placed her in a chair. He swiveled the chair around so it'd look as if she was as sleep under the canopy, safe from the elements facing out towards the rain.

Since he was in range now, he could see beyond the door at the bottom floor since they hadn't taken the roof.

“No security down there, it's just going to be impossible to get down there. And someone is probably gonna come check on this lady in about fifteen minutes, give or take average break times. What's the plan oh wise Uchiha?”

1:
2:
3:
SC - 38/50:
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 6:56 am

No security down there, it's just going to be impossible to get down there. And someone is probably gonna come check on this lady in about fifteen minutes, give or take average break times. What's the plan oh wise Uchiha?

Yusuke was climbing3 over the top of the ledge when he saw Hiryuu’s actions. Furrowing his brow, he looked at the unconscious nurse and then back to Hiryuu. Yusuke knew she’d be okay: Hiryuu’s accuracy and chakra control were stellar, and he’d undoubtedly hit her in a spot that wouldn’t cause any long-term damage. Still, it was an opportunity to talk shit.

. . . well, I was going to say we could just sneak past her considering she wasn’t facing the door, but you can go around assaulting civilians if you want to. Not just civilians, nurses. She saves lives for a living. What’s it like being a monster, Hiryuu?

Yusuke threw a hand on his hip and looked around the roof. Hiryuu was right; they were going to have to explain this somehow. Who knew how long this chick was going to be out for. Last time Yusuke took a direct hit from Hiryuu he was unconscious for almost an hour. She wasn’t going to be waking up any time soon. Then, a thought occurred. Looking at Hiryuu, Yusuke flashed him a mischievous grin.

. . .

Out of the way, this woman has had a seizure! We have to get her into the ER!

Running through the hall, two doctors4 were carrying the nurse’s unconscious body. Each doctor had one of her arms slung over their shoulder and they held her upright as her feet dragged harmlessly on the floor. Yusuke was a shockingly attractive doctor. Over six feet tall with an athletic build he had given himself a granite jaw and a chin dimple so magnificent it was entirely possible this woman would have fainted just catching sight of it. For the sake of their story, however, Yusuke was opting for the seizure cover.

I need a bed stat! Get me 50 ccs of adrenaline and find Dr. Koga at once!

Yusuke was having a lot of fun throwing around medical jargon. One of nurses furrowed her brow and started jogging to keep up with Yusuke and Hiryuu. Yusuke and Hiryuu rushed into the ER and set her on a bed while the nurse started checking her unconscious coworker’s vitals. She was also wondering why the hell Yusuke was asking for adrenaline and how Dr. Koga was going to be involved.

Stat! I said stat!

Uhm, sir, Dr. Koga is in surgery right now . . . And why would you want an orthopedist here if she’s had a seizure? Also, why would we give her adrenaline when her heart is—

DAMMIT, WOMAN, I’M A DOCTOR! IF I SAY YOU NEED TO FIND DR. KOGA IT MEANS I NEED DR. KOGA HERE NOW! I MEAN STAT! I NEED DR. KOGA, STAT!

The befuddled nurse was alarmed by Yusuke’s enthusiasm and quickly dashed out of the room to go get him. Yusuke smirked toward his similarly disguised companion and quickly slipped out of the room once the nurse was out of sight. Yusuke and Hiryuu traveled relatively freely throughout the hospital with their disguises on. Yusuke elected to accessorize his outfit by snatching a clipboard that was left unattended on a counter. As they moved downstairs, Yusuke quickly did his best to look doctor-ly and read over the sheet while some of the hospital staff passed by them.

So, Hiryuu, don’t get chronic hemorrhoids. Apparently they can get bloody and— Yusuke’s face contorted into a look of disgust and he winced as he read further. Ew, nevermind. I don’t want to be a doctor anymore.

The Doujutsu Duo, Disguised Edition, made it to the basement where the morgue was. Poofing out of his disguise, Yusuke moved toward the door. It was locked with a condescending ‘AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY’ sign hung on the door. Yusuke turned toward his grumpy battle buddy.

Your Byakugan can’t uh, pick locks can it?

Bloodline ⋅ 63/70:

Ninjutsu:

Back to top Go down
Hiryuu
Konoha Nin
Hiryuu

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 8:02 am

When he wasn't being stupid, he was being ass, and when he wasn't being that, Hiryuu didn't know what to think. The plan was to attract as little attention as possible, they were ninja. If you happen to have a dictionary or some other reference material lying around, look up ninja. Ninja are usually described as a covert agents or mercenaries who have talents in espionage, sabotage, infiltration and assassination. Hence, Hiryuu's black kimono. Hence, Hiryuu's large straw hat.

Ninja's were not comedians in any way shape or form. Well, one could count the ancient Naruto Uzumaki but that's besides the point.

Hiryuu was forced to transform1 into a doctor after Yusuke with a similar white coat. His eyes were blotted out with thick glasses that blocked dull black eyes underneath the electrical hallway lights. He favored dark hair, though short and spiky to signify his lack of a social life. Only five feet and not enough inches, he strolled behind the chiseled doctor with a sort of gimp walk that kept all the girls away. His face sagged in depression and he looked like the sum of any average human rolled into an overworked single man.

The nurses flipped out when Yusuke stormed around ordering things, Hiryuu silently his partners lack of originality. Sending them into a frenzy was the worst thing he could do, because anyone with a brain would have questions. But as fate would have it, they lucked out again. Yusuke Uchiha, Konoha's number one un-fucking believable ninja was at it again. As Hiryuu tailed on behind the fake doctor that Yusuke probably saw in the mirror, it soon became important for them to get ready.

The duo swarmed down the steps after passing the buck to a poor nurse, headed towards the basement floor. Yusuke flipped through the clipboard he'd stolen.

“Put that thing away, do you have to be so bad at disguises? Everyone knows that hospital guys are lame, depressed people. And that disguise, is that what you look at when you see the mirror? The Sharingan has fooled you Yusuke. You've trapped yourself in your own illusion.”

Once they made it to the bottom, Hiryuu dropped the disguise and scanned2 the behind the door.

Inside lay gigantic room that was a bit different from your typical morgue. At least fifty square meters wide, Hiryuu noted that the majority of the room was filled with racks of bodies in bags. Most morgues had wall freezers in which they kept the dead, but the back half of this room was dedicated to open storage. The far side of the room had a crematorium built into the wall, where a body was bathing in fire. In the southwest and southeast corners lay some office tables with towering piles of paper in both corner.

And then Hiryuu caught sight of him. In the center stood a doctor, cliche as ever. He was working on a cadaver cutting around the face with a scalpel as he switched instruments on the fly. This had to be their guy, or at least someone important.

Hiryuu's attention snapped back to Yusuke.

“So the Sharingan can't pick locks? Are you saying that the almighty Sharingan loses this time?”

Hiryuu whipped out a needle3, placing the tip at the opening of the lock.

“There's a guy inside. He seems to know his way around a scalpel. He's busy at work with his back facing us and I'm already working on these files. This is on you. I'm already seeing bits about bodies being sold to an unnamed buyer.”

Hiryuu thrust the senbon into the slot. Guiding himself with his eyes, he jimmied the lock around until he could get all the pins in the right position. The lock clicked open and Hiryuu held on to the senbon as the cold air squeezed out of the room. It was Yusuke's time now.

1:
2:
3:
SC 34/50:
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 9:11 am

A kunai suddenly flew right by the doctor’s head narrowly missing him. The knife flew into the far side wall, embedding itself. The sudden metallic clang and brush with death startled him, forcing the man to drop his scalpel. Turning to locate the knife’s source, what he saw terrified him.

DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!5

Yusuke flew through the air with his left leg extended. Soaring at an outrageous speed, the airborne Uchiha delivered a glorious flying sidekick. Yusuke’s foot collided with the doctor’s temple. The doctor’s neck snapped back and his unconscious body flipped over the operating stable he had been standing in front of. Yusuke landed on the table in his best cool guy pose, very proud of himself.

Oh god, dead body, gross! Yusuke shrieked, jumping across the room.

Well, the cool guy moment was over. The doctor, freshly KO’d from Yusuke’s unbelievably powerful jutsu, laid harmlessly on the ground. Hiryuu came in and joined Yusuke in searching the room. Yusuke tore filing cabinets a part at Hiryuu’s instruction while he used the Byakugan to analyze the dead bodies. There was nothing unusual about them, other than the sadistic cuts the good doctor had made. The pair worked in silence for a few minutes.

Wow! Hiryuu looked up, curious. I am just really surprised you haven’t apologized to me yet for that snarky illusion comment you made.

Hiryuu shook his head and continued working. Hiryuu’s eyes had indeed found a plethora of suspicious evidence. The sleeping doctor had a number of documents referencing ‘B’, bodies, and payments. Furthermore, Yusuke and Hiryuu found a pile of shredded files. Best that they could tell, they were the morgue’s inventories – the doctor had shredded the originals and rewrote new ones, new ones that conveniently eliminated several bodies from the morgue’s inventory at a time.

After all of this, though, it still wasn’t enough. The documents didn’t actually prove anything other than that the doctor was selling bodies to someone. Judging by his scrawny physique and meager chakra level, Yusuke and Hiryuu both agreed he wasn’t their mark. This guy was no ninja. They’d run into a dead end.

Yusuke pulled his kunai out of the wall and started playfully tossing it in his hands while Hiryuu kept pouring over some of the doctor’s files looking for a clue they may have missed. As they did, Yusuke walked by the doctor and tilted his head, studying him closely.

Hey, Yusuke said, drawing Hiryuu’s attention. How much do you think he weighs?

. . .

The doctor woke up several minutes later in a daze. His head was throbbing and his vision was blurry, but that really wasn’t his main concern: he was hanging upside down over a building.

Wha—WHOA! HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON!

Yusuke and Hiryuu had carried the doctor outside and moved to the tallest skyscraper they could find. Standing on the edge of the rooftop, Yusuke was holding the small doctor by his ankle with a single arm fully extended6. Petrified, the doctor immediately quit thrashing when he saw the precarious hold keeping him gravity. Hiryuu stood on the ledge beside the doctor while Yusuke flashed the man a toothy grin.

Hi! I’m Yusuke. This is Hiryuu. We understand that you’ve been selling some bodies to someone, and we’d like to who. See, we’re looking for this missing ninja from Amegakure – medical type, I’m sure you guys get along great – named Bakuho. He’s got a dead body fetish just like you! I’m sure it was really magical when you guys finally got together. Anyhoo, my arm is starting to get tired, so I recommend you talk very fast. Tell me if this is our guy and where we can find him.

On the way up the skyscraper, Yusuke and Hiryuu had argued over who got to interrogate the doctor. It finally game down to a game of rock, paper, scissors, which Yusuke had won. That didn’t stop Hiryuu from questioning his methods. Yusuke had the doctor pegged as a coward and swore that he would give up Bakuho as soon as he saw the pavement. Hiryuu was convinced holding him off of a building wasn’t going to be effective enough. So, naturally, they bet each other 50 ryo. Sadly, sometimes even the guys who look like they’re cowards have nerves of steel in the right moment.

Fuck you, kid.

Yusuke sighed while Hiryuu smirked. Shaking his head, he turned his attention toward his Hyuuga partner.

You were right. He didn’t talk. Oh well.

Then, Yusuke let him go.

Bloodline ⋅ 58/70:

Taijutsu:

Special Characteristics:
Back to top Go down
Hiryuu
Konoha Nin
Hiryuu

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 10:59 am

Hiryuu scooped him up, grabbing his shirt before he could go barreling off into a bloody pile of pulled human meat.

“You're not gonna get to have all the fun, Yusuke.”

Yusuke was a bit disappointed he didn't get the chance to see the guy go falling, but Hiryuu had plenty where interrogation came from. Hyuuga, despite their noble appearance were real assholes. The main family were skilled in torture, and not just through the use of the curse seal. There were other methods that they used frequently to keep branch members in check.

Hiryuu tossed the grown man on the wet rooftop, sending him splashing in a dirty puddle.

“Do you want to go home or do you want to die huh?”

Hiryuu squatted in front of him, his straw hat ominous as it still blocked all but a grin.

“What do you think?”

“You know I got room for you in my jail cell. You ever been to jail?”

Hiryuu began to check his pockets1, watching for anything that might be suspicious.

“Those boys will have you grab your ankles man.”

"Fuck off kid!”

He tried to kick away, but Hiryuu's palm flicked. Hiryuu slapped him in the face once, and then twice with a back hand sending spittle in the air. No time for games. Bakuho was there number one priority and this guy had files full of information on him.

“I saw the files,” Hiryuu chuckled. “I read the secret books and everything. I know you've been letting bodies go to a guy named “B.” is that correct?”

The bastard tried to draw up strength in his knees, running towards a door that led down to a staircase inside the building.

“I don't know shit!!!”

Hiryuu and Yusuke followed after, walking slowly.

“You don't know shit? You're lying to me! STOP lying to me!”

Yusuke's arms were folded as the duo surrounded the poor soul, cutting him off at the door. He reached for the handle and twisted. Once, twice, six times and then three more. Every single time it failed, rigid as steel. It wouldn't be good if he could just run away so easily, the door was locked.

“So you like selling dead bodies right?" Hiryuu's grin licked demonically across his lips. "People's parents, aunts, uncles, you into that? I bet you fuck a couple of the fresh ones don’t you?”

Hiryuu moved in close, cupped his cheeks with one hand and pressed him up against the wall. For some kids, the Doujutsu Duo were terribly frightening.

“Suhk my dihk!”

Hiryuu dropped back, pulling out his katana2 and brandishing it all over his face. He moved the flat end of the cold steel all over his lips as if he were spreading butter, careful not to cut him. His breathing jumped up, each foot pushing away from Hiryuu as he hoped the door would open and freedom might come.

“You wanted me to suck your dick right?” Hiryuu moved the blade down to his throat, wiping away the sweat with the tip. “That's what you said right? Didn't you say suck my dick?”

He tried to squeeze out a no, his face contorted with fear and anguish. The katana was a twitch away from impaling a jugular.

“You're telling me I'm a liar? You didn't say suck my dick? That's not what you said to me? . . . So. . . I'm lying.” Hiryuu cut him, a simple nick on the nape of his neck. The shock of the cold blade grabbed his attention and the truth began to ooze.

“He's, he's... He's in a warehouse! That's all I know, I, I swear!”

Hiryuu started to cut up his hair, a few of his styling options involved dying the scalp red. The coward pleaded, crying as blood poured down his head and mixed with his tears.

“It's the warehouse at the edge of the city! Lot 4! Four! I swear that's all I know! The warehouse is north east of of here. There's a big window at the top of it. I SWEAR! Just let me go!”

Hiryuu's blade moved down his body until the tip pointed at the lock. With all his strength, he disjointed the lock from the doorknob causing the door to swing wide open. The coward went spiraling backwards, arms flailing as searched for balance down an endless flight of dark steps. Hiryuu sheathed his blade.

“Yeah, I'm pretty bad ass myself as well.”

The Doujutsu Duo shared a smile and jumped from the skyscraper towards the warehouse, ear pieces in. The time for action was now.

1:
2:
SC - 31/50:

Last edited by Hiryuu on Sat 17 Jan 2015, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 7:46 pm

Bet you didn’t think I was the good cop, huh? Oh, right, we’d really appreciate if you didn’t warn your buddy that we were coming so . . .

Yusuke and Hiryuu left the good doctor stranded on a gargoyle hanging off of the gothic skyscraper. Racing across the city, the Doujutsu Duo finally made it to the edge of town. The warehouse district was in the city's northernmost section, away from the populace and tall buildings. Yusuke and Hiryuu were grateful for that – their fights had a tendency to get a messy.

The warehouse district lacked the modern trappings that characterized the rest of the village. Instead of giant skyscrapers and large lights the warehouse district was depressingly dark, replete with chimneystacks and short, wide warehouses. This district traded in the city’s steampunk tone for an industrial nightmare. Ugly metal frames held up wide rooftops where various animals attempted to nest, discolored from the disgusting smoke this place was always spewing out. Everything was covered in a layer of soot from pollution. Most creepy, however, it was quiet.

Hiryuu’s Byakugan read the side of the buildings as they approached and determined the location of Lot 4. The warehouse Bakuho was using was right in the middle of the district, surrounded on all sides by other storage lots and impossible to see from the road. It was hidden behind a maze of factories, storage units, shipping containers, and chain link fences. It was the perfect place for him to operate out of.

Hiryuu scanned the building before they even landed on top and confirmed Bakuho’s location. Silently leaping onto the roof, Yusuke and Hiryuu approached the warehouse’s large skylight. Looking down below, they found a surprisingly well-lit interior. Bakuho had converted the warehouse’s interior into a medical lab for his experiment’s. Apparently, the aforementioned doctor had also been supplying him equipment: Bakuho had several operating tables, an assortment of scalpels, clamps, and other operating tools, and at least a dozen bodies. Some of the bodies were on tables; others were hanging on hooks in black bags. It was terrifying.

Hiryuu and Yusuke exchanged a look and Hiryuu furrowed his brow at Yusuke’s grin. After a moments of gesturing in hushed whispers, Hiryuu finally agreed with Yusuke’s plan of action. Occasionally, the Hyuuga was on board with Yusuke’s direct approach. The time for stealth had ended.

Yusuke and Hiryuu came crashing into the warehouse via the skylight. Raining glass down onto Bakuho and his lab experiments, the boys landed approximately ten meters away from their target. A streak of lightning conveniently lit up the sky right as they landed and announced their arrival with a thunderous clap. Standing from his landed position, Yusuke stared at this mad man and grimaced; his demeanor turned dark and serious.

It’s over, Bakuho.

Bloodline ⋅ 56/70:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] The Fifth Mission! Team 3's Search Begins! [ Smoke & Mirrors ] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-