Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REUNION

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: REUNION REUNION  EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 1:07 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

It was now time for the insane criminal to see the person he hurt the most. The one person he traumatically destroyed her heart. The evil criminal still had a soft spot for one girl that he still had feeling for because she was the only one that did not see him as the evil criminal he grew up to be. This girl named Mana is one of the strongest in Konoha and she is a Magician. However, besides the fact that she was strong and cool, she was also very kind. A kind heart that will let anyone in and when it came to even bad people, she still let them in until they hurt her.

Rukasu is a prime example of all of it. Since he was the one person that really hurt Mana by killing someone, which he promised he was not going to do. Killing was one of those things that she was truly against with all her heart and soul. Since Rukasu could not stop killing due to the way he enjoys it too much, he thought he would go see her anyways and try to convince her that he was sorry for killing. However, it would not be easy because Rukasu did not know if she was the forgiving type of person. The criminal was best at talking his way out of anything and he knew that he was going to talk his way out if Mana ended up trying to killing him this time. Rukasu knew that he was going to act according to make sure that the meeting that he was going to set up went well. However, if it didn't then Rukasu will get stronger to kill this girl if it was the very last thing he do in his life.

He had to kill her because she place light in his heart and the evil in his heart he was going to have to destroy it so that he could embrace the complete evil in his heart. No matter what he was going to make sure that light that she left in him does not grow. However, that small light will also contradict everything if Mana is able to save him. She would have to use that light and make it grow. Rukasu knew that he wants her alive but he also wants her dead. Rukasu loves her and hates her. The insane criminal was fighting himself over a small dramatic ideal that she will die by his hands or saved by her hands.    

The insane criminal was walking in the forest of death and he knew that she would be around the area and to best get someone attention is to make some noise. Not actual noise but the kind of releasing his power so that she can feel him by his chakra signal. Slowly releasing his chakra aura, this was black coming out of his body. He knew that his chakra signature change into more evil but he also believed that Mana would be able to recognize it. Rukasu waited patiently by the river for the girl to show up. He knew that she would come just because she would not miss this chance to know that I am out of prison. Even if the girl was mad at him for killing that young girl, the insane criminal knew that she would still come to see if that evil is gone or is there still a way to help him.

Rukasu knew he wanted the girl for himself no matter what anyone said but he wasn't strong enough to do that. It was only noon, as Rukasu watched the bright blue calming sky as birds flew through the sky. His insane soul still calm as he just calmly watched not worrying about anything while his aura kept on going crazy like fire erupting on his body. He was making sure that this girl could sense it since that was actually the only way he knew that was going to get her attention.

Chakra: 80/80
SC: Strength, Speed, and Stealth Lv 1
Chakra Aura: Black

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 1:16 pm

This was one of the most extraordinary days in Konohagakure history, Nakotsumi Mana finally started coming to work as a Protection Service Ninja! She had been a part of the PSN for a while, six months if memory served, maybe even longer and she had barely ever shown up to work. Naturally as one of the highest ranking Protection Service Ninja and an invaluable part of the organization she was forgiven a lot of things. She saved the entire village from all sorts of threats on an almost monthly basis, while the Protection Service Ninja made plans of action Mana was most likely to be found on the field saving lives. It was just like those strange war movies, the ones where there’s a very disobedient hero but “they have a good heart”…

A lot of members were surprised to see Mana at work, by now she was pretty much just a legend for the office people, new recruits were attracted by the prospect of getting to work with one and only Konoha’s Sorceress. Little did they know that it was very unlikely since Mana barely did any paperwork. She just wasn’t the person who had the capacity for paper management, office meetings and consultations. To her Protective Service should’ve been just constant slacking off time until a threat comes up, then the entire order had to get to the location and solve it. Why is she supposed to work in the office pushing papers when nothing is even happening?

Lately the magician has become immensely popular with the village: she was the one who captured the “Snake King” – a criminal who terrorized the outskirts of the village, she also beat a Parabrahma member and protected both the Genin Tournament and the entire Konohagakure, she authorized the use of Ayushi cells on beyond medical help patients curing many incurable conditions, she also was part of the squad who went to Moon Country and rescued a captured genin. There were a lot of people who wanted to see her as Hokage, it seemed that Mana herself was the only person who didn’t want to see herself wearing the silly hat.

It is because of that popularity that the PSN co-workers just started congratulating Mana, they came up and asked a lot of questions about any of the feats that sky-rocketed her popularity as a ninja. It was only natural that Mana would become a bit scared and would want to get out of the office as soon as she came in. She rushed to the boss’ office and knocked before barging in. The man in charge of the PSN was one of the Hokage’s assistants, technically the Hokage was in charge of the PSN, this assistant just was his representative in the PSN. If Mana attended work she may have been the boss too one day…

Sir, aren’t there any threats to deal with? Something to do?” Mana asked shyly, she wanted to get out of the office.  She wasn’t sure why she came in the first place, ever since that last mission with Meiko rescuing a genin she didn’t feel like herself. She felt cold and distant and everything felt so grey and bland. Nothing gave her joy anymore and she did whatever came to her mind just for the sake of any kind of emotion brightening her dull world. “Mana-san! Well… There’s a possibility of a threat, other than that the village is peaceful, I think after you kicked the butt of that Parabrahma scum you’ve shown the world that no one messes with us!” the man showed her a tight fist and a grin – he was always a bit overly patriotic.

Possibility of a… Threat?” Mana asked. “Well it’s nothing, just our barrier registers some weak vibrations at the edge of the village, it’s likely someone with an above average chakra level is hanging around, the registers show that there shouldn’t be any our ninja activity in the area so it is most likely not Konoha ninja. I doubt it’s hostile though, had it been it’d have acted long ago…” the man said. Mana sighed, however odd it was still better than sitting in the office and having to listen to those men complimenting her whole day. Hearing compliments wasn’t that bad, Mana was a young woman after all, she liked compliments but… They made her blush and embarrassed and while normally it’s no big deal, whole work day of that might be bothersome.

Well, I’m off guys, cover for me…” Mana waved with a hand nonchalantly in the air as she left. She could hear one guy sighing, it was likely they never gave her any paperwork to “cover for” in the first place. She was one of the least work rule abiding PSN ninja but she probably solved the most village wide threats. Mana used to do that even before joining the PSN. Also having someone with her rep in the PSN helped the order attract more recruits and raised the village approval of the order. Ultimately she was a positive thing for the order even if her work attendance was almost non-existing.

Just like that the magician went up to the village gate, if it was actually a chakra signature close to the wall she should’ve picked it up. And indeed she did. It was the dark chakra signature she could’ve recognized anywhere, still, it got even darker after Mana had last sensed it. It was Rukasu, she knew it. “What is it, Mana-sama?” the gate guard asked, it was pretty understandable that they didn’t leave their posts to investigate it – the chakra signature slightly surpassed theirs. “It’s “the Snake King”…” Mana said, “I assume he wants to see me.” she added. “Don’t go! Wait for backup and then attack him all at once! He is likely to wish revenge for capturing him!” the guard shouted out.

Technically he hasn’t done anything wrong, I have a pretty large chakra signature too, probably one of the largest in the village and I’m walking around freely too… I don’t know what he wants but I don’t think it’s another fight.” Mana replied indifferently. She didn’t really care about what Rukasu wanted, she wasn’t mad at him per se, seeing how he served his sentence and the village forgave him, why shouldn’t she? It was just that she no longer thought of him as her “Nii-san”, he was now just another person to her. He was back at square one as far as Mana’s relationship with him went. If he killed or hurt someone again he’d be automatically someone for her to take down and she wouldn’t ever hesitate to do that. The way things were now she had no grievances with the man.

With a slow but steady step the young woman went into the forest outside the village gate walking up to the location where the chakra signature came from. He was located in the newly rebuilt Forest of Death. The crater Mana’s battle with the Leech made and the awesome destruction was now a thing for the history books as no signs were evident, the Forest was a bit expanded however, normally her sensory range wouldn’t have reached all the way to the Forest but having its expansion in mind it now did reach just to the edge of the Forest.

You know, you don’t have to strain yourself and show off your dark chakra, you wouldn’t be able to hide it even if you tried…” Mana said as she sensed the presence of the “Snake King” close enough to hear her. She knew that he wasn’t stupid enough to fight her or be mad at her for capturing him, he knew what he did. He knew the moment he killed that poor young Uchiha that if he was spotted he’s going down. If anything Mana was merciful, any other ninja would’ve cut off his head then and there and no one would’ve blamed them, they would’ve been praised as heroes. “What do you want with me? You served your sentence, you’re a free man now. You’re in the clear and no one has any right to hunt you anymore, you have no excuses of “self-defense” now but isn’t this what you wanted? Freedom? You killed a person, you almost forced me to plunge a knife into my own chest and I gave you what you wanted in the first place… What a trade, huh?

Mana tried to control her emotions. She wasn’t supposed to be angry but she knew just how stupid she was for being so indifferent and calm. She had every right to yell her heart out at this young man but… She didn’t want to. All that Mana wanted was to be left alone, alone to figure out where her life is at the moment and how all that is going to change in the future. Figure out if after the tough mission in the Moon Country she’s still the Hero of Konoha she once was. The magician had little time for people who had nothing better to do but use their power to hurt weaker people, that kind of people were the worst there was.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015, 2:47 am

"When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… that is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had."            
-Quoted by Orochimaru

Rukasu knew he was just only wasting energy and this was something he was about to just give up since it was almost clear that she was not going to come any time soon. The insane criminal also was unsure what to tell her when the she came or not. He knew that he was going to try to get that bond back the way it was since it was his fault for destroying it. He knew maybe the little pieces, he could pick up and put back together one at a time. Rukasu still did not know how she truly felt about the whole situation and he didn't want this girl to think that he lied about everything he had ever said. She knew what she was getting herself into and still she kept on trying to help the insane criminal. The amount of evil inside Rukasu's heart has grown a lot more than the last time they met. Rukasu still had his aura going out of his body and he still waited.

Moments later, he heard a voice and it was a familiar voice from a female. Slowly Rukasu turned around and saw her. It was Mana, and she tried to hide it was there was still unresolved feelings. Rukasu expelled the aura as he looked at her. Even though some time had passed since then and they look as if they grow in some ways. Rukasu listened to what she had to say and to him he knew she wanted to say more as she stopped talking at the end. The insane shinobi thought for a moment and knew that he was going to try to recreate that bond they once shared.

She still looks as beautiful as ever, Rukasu thought to himself as he looked at her slowly up and down then quickly looking at her face so it would not be too obvious.

"Listen Mana, Even if I am a free man, there will be always people going to try their best to hunt me down since I am a criminal and I am on the Bingo book." Rukasu stopped for a moment, as he already knew that all that time he served only delayed him from killing someone else. “You will always be my little sister and I wanted to see how are you doing?" Rukasu said as he smiled a little hoping she would show him compassion. "I wanted to see you because I couldn't control my feelings nor help myself when I killed that young girl. I told you from the beginning that it was going to be hard and you still gave me a chance. I have my flaws and so do you. I just want a second chance little sis. Also no matter what happen between us, I will always love you." Rukasu said as he looked at Mana hoping she would just run to him with open arms.

However, Rukasu knew better, he knew that she was not going to give in so easily and he knew that it was going to words for her to forgive him. Rukasu only wanted to try and if she denied that, he wouldn't know what else to do. Until he tried again, as the insane criminal knew that once he messed up in her book then it is over for him. This was their first meeting since that day and now slowly as time passed by the two stared at each other. It was silent and slowly as the time passed Rukasu wondered for a brief moment if she really wanted to come here. He knew that if she didn't she wouldn't have come so now he realized that there is a major reason why she came. Was it to justify her answer to see if she made the right decision of not killing the Snake King, or to see how this insane shinobi ended up turning out because of prison?

Rukasu just kept on looking at her, as he knew this was going to be a long conversation that will end up either in friendship or nothing at all.

Write here as well

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

Rukasu looked a lot tougher, prison wasn‘t the best of times in anyone‘s life. Mana would know, she once spent almost the same amount of time there as the young man did. It would‘ve been a lot easier for him if she came to visit, visitors always helped one to just not drown in the sadness and not get consumed by the madness. Bachi prison had that atmosphere that just told you that you‘re in the worst place in the world and that nothing you ever do will work out. It was built to break all hope and if the building itself didn‘t it‘s inhabitants did.

Mana was just too damn scared to visit him, she was scared of what she would say, what she‘d think. She was afraid that wrong kind of feelings would surface and she‘d only make it worse. Then again, she had plenty of problems of her own, from attempted suicide to depression induced coma. Then the Parabrahma attacking the village, no one could‘ve possibly blamed her for not finding time to visit a murderer in prison. It was really good that Mana had that experience in the Moon country – it helped her overcome her fears of failure and helped her to worry less and just act more. On the other hand it showed her that she isn‘t perfect, that sometimes acting should be left to other people.

Finally Rukasu spoke. He revealed that just seeing her was all that he wanted, just knowing that she is alright and that she is willing to give him another chance. It was likely that he barely even regretted the event, the only thing he had regret for was being caught, as it was usual with criminals. If the magician hadn‘t met Hiruzen and found out of his new „Strider“ persona she would have lost belief in all nukenin and would‘ve just started taking them all down on sight. Rukasu smiled but everything that Mana could see in that smile was seeing him that day, standing over a dead body of a young innocent girl whose body was being devoured by a snake.

You still don‘t get it do you?“ Mana crossed her hands on her chest. „The fact that you are standing here and talking, the fact that you‘re not slobbering in a hospital bed unable to wake up for the rest of your life means I gave you another chance. It means that I still believe in you, that I still want to fix you...“ Mana‘s eyes slipped down to the ground, even she couldn‘t understand just how could she think about it that way. What Rukasu had done was unforgivable, it was the greatest crime the magician could imagine. Killing an innocent person. Instead of begging for another shot this young man should appreciate the fact that he‘s still breathing without aid of a machine.

Despite the fact that you‘re lying, you know that I‘ll always love you too. The thing is that I almost killed myself after what you‘ve done, I couldn‘t live with the guilt of being responsible for an innocent person dying... You don‘t do something like that to a person you love. The world is full of bandit scumbags to kill and out of all of them you chose an innocent girl... It felt almost like you wanted to stab me in the back, like you enjoyed torturing me for some reason. I almost lost faith in nukenin, started believing that all of them were just murderers who needed to be put down, I spoke to the warden of Bachi and asked if he‘d consider replacing execution with lobotomy or coma all of which I would carry out... Then I met another nukenin, an old friend whose honor I still believed in...

Mana stopped for a moment, her eyes started to get wet, she was stupid for letting this fool get to her so deep. She still loved him deep inside, some part of her still believed that he could be like „Strider“ an honorable and positive nukenin. Sure he has his urges but what the magician hoped on that they could be used against bad people. If he couldn‘t control his urge to kill he should‘ve at least done it to worse people than he was. „That nukenin devoted his life to catching other nukenin and delivering them to the village for justice or just killing them if they resisted... I guess that‘s what I wanted my „Big Brother“ to be like... I would‘ve accepted your darkness and your urges, I would‘ve justified you killing people as long as it was someone worse than you. Killing criminals is the only kind of killing I can almost begin to comprehend but... Satsuki-san... Why?

Mana gripped her sides hard locking her hands up on her chest, she tried to distance herself from this situation, to distance herself from the man she once called „Nii-san“ but... She couldn‘t, she swore to herself that she would distance herself, stop being afraid and stop worrying over things after Moon Country but... She just couldn‘t distance herself from Rukasu. „I don‘t know why I came here, maybe I just wanted to know what you would say. I wanted to see if you just wanted to kill me for revenge or if you wanted forgivness. You know I‘ll always love you, Rukasu, I love everyone, I‘ll never lose hope in changing you but I don‘t know yet if you‘re still my „Nii-san“... I‘m not saying that spot is closed for you but... You killed an innocent person for no reason, you lied to me! I‘m a woman, I can smile to you and love you but stay angry at you forever...

Mana wiped her tears with a sleeve and pouted „So I guess if you want another shot, if you want my forgivness you had it the moment I decided to keep you alive. Doesn‘t mean I won‘t stay angry at you for a while, doesn‘t mean that I‘ll keep throwing chances around if you keep acting like an instinct driven animal, Rukasu.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:41 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

His smile gone, eye opened wide as if she smacked him in the face. Why this one girl had so much effect on him? He could not bear it. He froze just listening to her, as she poured her heart to him. Rukasu just kept on listening, as he could not believe that she tried to commit suicide. This was hitting him blindly as he still listened to everything she had to say. Rukasu never knew that was how she felt nor did he know how killing that young girl would really affect her. It was a dangerous feeling that just kept on growing. Was it sadness or anger, the insane criminal also did not know if what he did was wrong or not. For him it was just to fulfill his appetite. However, everything she said was still affecting him.

Moments after she finished talking a tear fell from his left eye, as he felt this pain growing that he could not explain. His right hand clenches his chest where his heart was located. He yelled in pain, he couldn't bear and he thought he could. It was too much for him to take since he still really did not understand how to love or how it even worked. He could hear his heart beating loudly as he still could not understand the pain he was going through. Falling to his knees, "MANA WHY AM I IN PAIN! I CANT BEAR IT ANY LONGER. I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY WHILE IN THAT PRISON. I WAS TORTURED AND I NEVER GAVE UP. I KNEW I WOULD SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN. AHHHHHHHH WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU AND YET I DON'T UNDERSTAND LOVE!" Rukasu looked to the ground after he yelled at her for many things, he wasn't really yelling at her. He was in pain and little did he know the light grew a little in his heart which why it was causing him so much pain.

After a few moments of silence Rukasu was calm, but still in pain, "I can’t say that I am really sorry for killing but I do want you to know that I did kill her purposely. I also took full responsibility and I know I broke a promise but then again I was still unsure how I was going to keep that promise. Trust me I wanted to and I wanted to keep you happy more than anything in this world. Every time my mind thinks of you my heart twitches in sadness and I still have yet to understand why." Rukasu said as he still had his head looking at the ground. He felt that there was something wrong with him, as if he was fighting himself once again. It was a very strange feeling as he felt this burden of sadness but he still felt the happiness that contradicted him since he was glad that she still loved him. The one thing he was afraid of was letting her go and it seemed that there was still a chance however; Rukasu knew that he would have to change in order for her to love him more.

More tears fell down his face; he could not bear to see Mana cry. It was as if he murdered himself repeatedly. "I would like to meet this friend of yours; maybe I have met him before. I am now looking for people to either show me what their views are on life if they are a criminal. I met a few people in prison that will blindly follow me but that is when I realized that they already given up on their lives and will do anything to follow someone. So Right now, I am in search to see if there is like me out there that has somewhat the same views as you do. I still don't believe it’s possible but if your friend is what you say he is then I must meet him. I don't care if he tries to kill me or not. I need to know if there is another reason why I am alive. You may not see it or feel it but I honestly do need you." Rukasu said as he lifted up his head, with water in his eyes. Then the evil in his heart hits him again. This time it was as if the light and dark were at war and there was no end to the fighting or bloodshed.

Instantly the criminal's eyes widen as his sad smile changed to an aggressive one, "I can Kill WHOEVER I WANT!!!!" Rukasu yelled but then he quickly grabbed his head and started yelling loudly. “Why is this happening to me, I had a clear straight forward mind, and then I see you and I want something different. WHY IS THAT?" Rukasu could not help but yell since his mind and body were going crazy that he was shivering as if he was cold. It was the simple fact that the battle going on inside him was destroying and rebuilding him at the same time. He could not help it. He wanted to see if she could save him and the other side wanted to kill her. Rukasu had never felt this way before and then it happened again as his heart snapped in half. The pain rushed through his body, pounding his fist to the ground, letting out all the pain once again as he had done before but this time it was different.

This time he was actually feeling the light for the first time, still the evil will overcome since he still had a lot more power in the evil side but when it came down to all of it, he knew. He knew that one day if Mana focused hard enough she could probably save him from his own demise. Rukasu's eyes closed as he tried his best to stay calm and recollect his thoughts, slowly but surely, he was able to return to his normal evil self. However, he still had a new light that grew to a quarter of his heart now. After feeling all that emotion he stayed on his knees not knowing what he should do next, or even what to say to her since he himself couldn't talk but his emotions did all the talking. Which was a bad thing since he did not know what Mana was going to think of him now since it looked as if Rukasu had lost his mind?

Write here as well

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm

Rukasu‘s face was such an oddity. It went through such a myriad of emotions that it was very tough to tell how he felt at that moment. Maybe it was because his feelings changed every couple of moments, by the time the magician figured out just how he felt his feelings changed. Just as she started warming up to the young man his face started looking like the most twisted face with the most vile intentions she‘s ever seen. A doubt started squirming in the young woman‘s heart and she couldn‘t really get rid of it, it couldn‘t be ignored.

This man won‘t stop killing, Mana knew it. It would‘ve been so much better to leave him in a coma back then, drooling and unable to move a finger. Now the Sennin cannot act – technically she cannot attack an innocent man. He served his sentence, served his time. Just because Mana wasn‘t given the benefit of the doubt after leaving prison didn‘t mean she should show as much hatred towards Rukasu. Once he tries to kill or kills someone – he goes down. The world doesn‘t need an unstable lunatic wandering its surface. Mana loved Rukasu just as she loved everyone else, she didn‘t love him any more than she loved anyone else which meant he would‘ve gotten same treatment as any ordinary scum who tried to kill.

Rukasu then started yelling out weird things, his hand clenched his chest where his heart was supposed to be. He claimed that he felt love, even fell down on his knees. He was unstable, he was crazy but being crazy wasn‘t exactly a crime. Mana knew she‘d regret not taking him in for treatment or lobotomizing him right then and there but... She just couldn‘t find a moral reason to act up. She was a very sensitive and moral driven person, she couldn‘t just kill a person because love made him feel weird...

That‘s how I feel everytime, with everyone. That‘s how it feels to love and it‘s the greatest power I have.“ Mana said, it felt really weird to explain it to this young man. To explain to him how loving someone felt and yet the fact that he felt love for her kind of seemed weird. Why would he so broken down by something like love? Unless... He LOVE loved her, just like that feeling Mana used to feel for a young boy named Ryuto. That young and innocent kind of love that broke down before lifting off when both of them just walked their separate ways to chase their own purposes instead of nurturing it. Ryuto went on to keep training to become strong and Mana went on to save people.

Knowing that this man may have loved her in that other way kind of made Mana feel weird. She couldn‘t really answer the feelings of love of a man who killed with no regrets and had no limitations for killing again. It stood against everything she ever stood for, everything she ever represented and fought for. „Well I can‘t just call that man up any time I want, I have no idea where he goes or what he does... Just keep on your hateful ways and he‘ll come for your head one day.“ Mana told him, it would‘ve been better if Rukasu didn‘t have to meet Hiruzen, the Uchiha was talented and powerful, the magician felt it in him ever since they first met.

You make your own reason for being alive, you don‘t look for it in other people because other people have their answers. All I can say that if hurting other people is your reason to live it‘s a shitty reason.“ Mana added. Rukasu seemed to straight out go crazy after that, yelling out that he‘s free to do or kill whatever he wants but then instantly coming back to his senses. Maybe that‘s what happened to Satsuki-san? Maybe the girl just found him during his fit of insanity? It may have been so, maybe Rukasu only had insanity to blame for his cruel twist of fate? Either way, he answered for the murder, if he makes another or even steps the wrong way Mana will personally make sure he doesn‘t see the world outside his hospital bed. That was the end of it, that was her final decision.

It‘s alright to have different sides, when I saw you killing Satsuki-san my own personality doubled, one part of me was sad and wanted to help you, the other side wanted to kill you. Both sides resented me however, just know that if you do decide to kill someone who is innocent and has no reason to die, I will cripple you and then kill myself. You will live your life knowing that the person you love is no longer with you and that you‘re the one to blame for that, but you will live to know it...“ Mana said, she glanced back for a moment, she forgave Rukasu and gave him his blank slate, there was probably no more business for her to even be here.

I‘m willing to give you another shot however, I may need your help in the future, I will soon fight some very powerful people. Very evil people. I will most likely die fighting against them but I‘d like you to fight them with me... Maybe your urge to kill can be quenched by killing evil people as well, in that case... Maybe you can still have a place in my family, if killing innocents is all you crave however... I cannot possibly love a person like that, that kind of people are the people I protect those I love from.“ Mana said with some hope in her tone. She wanted to walk up to Rukasu and touch him, to help him get over these new feelings but... She just couldn‘t. The anger in her heart still persisted.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015, 12:06 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

On his knees silent as the girl in front of Rukasu was telling him about that nuke Nin she had met, also about the difference between loving and killing another person. This in Rukasu’s mind made no sense at all but at the same time, he knew that maybe there is a chance that he would be able to figure this all out when the time comes. Knowing that there could be good inside of the evil insane criminal, he froze in fear, because he was not sure what was going to happen to him. Rukasu never would of able to believe in himself in that way ever only because the evil in his heart would prevent it. Rukasu also heard her say about him killing innocent people was wrong and it would be better for him to kill evil people. This made somewhat sense to the criminal but he had questions to ask her. He knew that killing was a part of him but he never thought about killing a certain group of people.

"Mana. I seem to understand a little of what you are saying. I met people in prison that were falsely accused and the others acted well around most people but they were secretly doing bad deeds. How can I justify their lives? Are they also good people and do they deserve to live?" Rukasu asked since he had always wondered about since he was in prison. The guards always treated the prisoners as if they were trash. There were people in prison for numerous things that they had done or haven't done in the past. However do they deserve to be in prison or not? However, a good person would not commit torture against the prisoners. In Rukasu's eyes he thought that was wrong and this was unlawful in his eyes. “The two guards that were in the prison guarding my cell were good people. I see from my eyes how they acted with others. However when they were alone they electrocuted me. Now tell me did they deserve to live. Do good people doing very bad deeds to others no matter who they still are able to live. When I left that prison, I wanted to kill that guy however; I did not want to go back in the jail. Therefore, I left but it killed me much since I wanted to kill the guy. I am not the type to kill innocent people. I just kill people. I kill because a hunter always has to hunt. I would love to help you fight this enemy of your because NO ONE IS GOING TO KILL YOU! I WILL PROTECT YOU! I am sorry for yelling again I guess my emotions are still out of control and I will never let anything bad happen to you. Even if I have to watch you from a distance because maybe you would not want me around anymore. Also about that young girl I di..." Rukasu paused as he froze; eyes widen still looking to the ground as something triggered his ultimate insanity button. The insane criminal felt weird as his body felt cold, it was as if something was trying to come out of him. A long pause, no words but a soft chuckle was let out from his mouth, his eyes more narrow, and his eyeballs very small. He looked up at the girl. This look was different from before as it was as if his persona changed.

"Hehehe Mana, How have you been? HAHAHA It is I Rukasu and I am the Insanity that grows with this stupid body. The real Rukasu doesn't know anything and that is why you and he are confused about his emotions. For a long time, I have been living inside of Rukasu and I have been guiding him to where he needs to be. That girl was the first step, and I honestly don't agree with you when you said to kill the evil. You are saying that you want Rukasu to kill himself. If that is what you are implying? If so then you have no deal. However, this is only my opinion and I already know that this stupid kid had already sided with you since the very beginning. Therefore, I had to destroy it. I hate you Mana, because of you I have to share his pathetic heart with this light. I hate it and I hope you die you worthy piece of kind crap." This insane Rukasu glared at the girl with evil eyes but no intent on doing anything since the real Rukasu will soon take over. The insane knew that he only had a few minutes and he could do what he wanted and then he will go back to the real Rukasu. When the insanity is out in the open, then Rukasu goes in a slumber and wakes up as if he had only closed his eyes. "Hey Mana, you tell this kid I will come back one of these days to kill you." The insane Rukasu kept on glaring at the young girl as he waited to see what the girl was going to say. He already knew that he was going to leave soon so see wanted to know what she was going to say. Slowly the time passed as the insane criminal still on his knees but his head lifted up looking at Mana.

I hope that the real Rukasu's sake that Mana doesn't kill his insane side and since he was a part of the real Rukasu then she would be end up killing him.

Write here as well

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015, 1:56 pm

Much to Mana‘s surprise the nukenin seemed to understand her stance on killing. Mana had worked with killers before, most of her most respected people were killers by heart. The „White Dragon“ – Seventh Hokage was pretty much a father figure in ninja world which Mana missed at times, Kimiko the Sixth was the mother figure. Both kept hammering it into her head to kill if needed, both understood her moral stance against taking lives but both sang the same song that sometimes killing is inevitable. Sometimes it is needed for „greater good“ to „save and protect one‘s loved ones“. It doesn‘t matter how one masks it, what excuse one uses. It‘s still murder, true heroes find ways to pull through without it.

And yet Mana never had problems when Yoroi or some other partner she worked with took lives of bad people. She understood that such was their way and simply didn‘t stand against it. Just as it is her way not to kill, one‘s way might be to remove all evil and it‘s a concept quite familiar to Mana. If Rukasu focused his hate and darkness against killing evil people instead of anyone he‘d be able to still achieve the pleasure he gets when killing, satisfy those urges but also in most people‘s eyes he‘d do the world a favor by removing those people from the equation.

I don‘t know the answer, Rukasu... I‘m afraid I‘m still young and inexperienced in a lot of ways, there are things I don‘t know, there are situations where I freeze and don‘t know what to do or even worse – make a wrong call. You just need to make your own system of judgment which people are bad and which ones are worse. A good point to begin would be killing people that to you look worse than you, if you‘re a killer, kill people who kill more than you do, or those that in addition to killing steal as well, those that dishonor their victims bodies or so on. Make your own way of understanding who is good and who is evil.“ Mana answered.

She was right in some aspects – she was the youngest ninja ever to achieve S rank and many people wanted her head for it. It simply wasn‘t right, most ninja in S rank had countless years of training and experience and to Mana it felt like she just graduated from the Academy a couple of days ago. Fighting Ayushi and prison seemed almost like yesterday. People wanted her head, placed bounties on her just because of someone‘s silly decision to place a child on a high seat. Even worse, people started relying on her to do things, to tell them what was right and what was wrong... How was someone supposed to deal with that kind of pressure?

It was then that something started happening with Rukasu. Somehow his chakra signature started twitching, shooting out tendrils of darkness that started reaching out to the world around him as his eyes changed. These weren‘t the eyes of the young man Mana called „Nii-san“ once, these weren‘t even the eyes of a killer. These were the eyes of madness, only once did the magician have the chance to gaze into such a stare, it was when the Leech came for her life when his brain was still busted. These were eyes of uncontrolled and unrestrained madness.

Mana listened to the rambling of this idiotic personality before she could take no more, slowly she walked up to the nukenin ready to kill him, the young woman leaned up to him and gently stroke his chin before lifting it slightly so that their eyes were on the same level. „No... YOU listen to ME. If you as much as scratch anyone in my home I will personally find you and your host body and I will poke your eye with a magical laser until I leave you as a vegetable so that you don‘t see any other sight until the end of days but the white hospital ceiling. So unless you love the taste of your own drooling and want to stay confined to a bed for the rest of your days you will behave yourself.

After saying that right to the insanity‘s face Mana let go of Rukasu‘s face and walked back, hearing out his empty threat of killing her. „Whatever, I have faced far worse than a lost personality of an even more lost boy, if you‘re done annoying me go back to the corner of Rukasu‘s mind you‘re hiding in and let me go back to more dangerous matters like filing papers.“ she responded to the mad personality. „I want to speak to the REAL Rukasu, you are of no interest to me so go back into hiding and let me talk to him.“ Mana added as she slowly walked away.

I thought that the high and mighty Snake King had more pride, at least enough to not let some one dimensional personality control HIS body… I thought that Snake King was in control of his body, in control of his own destiny and his own decisions. If he is as easily swayed as being controlled by some stupid voice in his head than he is neither a threat to this world worth my attention nor a person worth my love. Come back and tell me you love me when you’re in control of your own body, when you’re a real Snake King and not some kind of joke who is sharing his royal body.” Mana replied calmly walking away, it didn’t matter if the real Rukasu had heard this message or if it was heard by the Insanity persona.

If Rukasu did hear it, maybe he’ll start realizing just how stupid he looked calling himself the “Snake King” and yet having no pride to fight for control of his own body. If the fake Rukasu heard it at least he now knew how pathetic he was and maybe even got afraid of the real “Snake King” starting to fight for his own body. As far as Mana knew no man can call himself a “God” or a “King” if he cannot be in control of their own body, in that case they are just mere puppets of someone much more pitiful than they themselves are and there is nothing more pathetic than a “King” controlled by a “Fool”.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015, 3:24 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Rukasu heard every detail Mana said to him about her answer. She had good points that helped the criminal understand more about life and her life as well. He knew that he should be able to figure out a way to live his life without looking behind his shoulder. He knew one day everything will catch up to him, but it was also difficult to comprehend many things. He only learned to fight, and then killing became natural to him. Now Rukasu wanted to learn more about Mana’s way of life so he could think about a new way of viewing life. Rukasu just wanted to know more.

Soon after changing into his insanity, he had said some words to Mana, and then she spoke to him. What she said rather pissed him off and this was something that made him feel as if he was nothing. Regardless of that fact, he still he did not want to hear it. The more he heard her say, kept on drilling in his head. Mana said was the truth, since the insanity was just a personality when appeared in fighting which helped Rukasu strengthen his ability to fight.

After she finished the insanity's smile was gone. His insanity changed into a bit of a chaotic rage, as he looked at the girl that stripped his pride away like nothing. “Listen I am the one that killed that girl, he had only planned on testing her and hopefully convince her to join him. I could not watch as this guy waste his potential away. I am telling you right now if you really want to save him, you will have to destroy me. Fighting me is not an option since you will be fighting him. I know that one day you may or may not have the power to get in this mind and destroy me. Imagine me gone will calm the urges to kill, however if you steer him in the right direction then his plan will be more acceptable in your eyes. I already know you can save him. I will try to stop you but that is a given. In addition, I lied about controlling him since he doesn't know anything. I simply urge him to do things that he would not. You can call it manipulation. He thinks that he is doing this all himself, which makes it easier on me. In addition, I am serious in not telling him, he would not understand at all. It will confuse his way and it won’t end well. Yes you have the right to not trust me but I am only telling you so that he knows you haven't given up on him." The insanity said as he slowly closed his eyes. Going back to normal where everything was normal and Rukasu's emotions kept under control.

Rukasu then opened his eyes, which showed his normal self, "I am sorry Mana, I might of, ummmm well I don't know, it all seems like a blur but for some strange reason I heard you. I don’t know, but what I saying. Oh yea I remember I would love to help you side by side. I need your guidance more than ever. I like the feeling I feel towards you and for that same reason, I want to join you because the feeling I have helps me see the light. I want to see firsthand how love empowers you to do the right thing. I hope you understand that when I am with you I see a chance to change. I do like to kill but I would like to try your perspective to see if I can grow the right way. Also Yes, I am the Snake king and I will do anything in this world to become the Snake King not by just me saying it, but the whole world. My future lies in Dictatorship. I can explain if you like. I have yet told anyone about a plan of mine. I also would love to have you by my side helping me with anything possible." Rukasu noticed something was different and he knew what he had to do. “I also have one request, and that is to help me so I don't ever have to kill another innocent soul again. With you I can believe that to be true." Rukasu said as he lifted up his arm to shake hands with Mana. If she were to hug him then better but he figure she would only give him a hand shake to justify their future partnership and to regain the bond that was destroy long ago.

Rukasu knew that this was going to be hard but he was willing to try since his main weakness was seeing Mana getting hurt. He truly loved her, but he just did not know how to express it and he also felt that she would just reject it because no girl will ever fall in love with a criminal. It was bad news to start with so the criminal figure he would not try because he did not want to lose her again. The criminal felt that he was only able to grow strong because of Mana and not because of that girl, he had killed in the past. Rukasu looked at Mana with a gentle smile and soft eyes. He really wanted to prove to her more than anything that he can change out of all people.

Write here as well

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015, 1:38 pm

Insanity‘s tone changed after Mana had rudely interrupted it. Not only his tone but his face as well, the magician could tell that the criminal took the offensive threats and they delivered the intended impact. Mana wanted to show this insane persona in Rukasu‘s mind that it pissed the magician off and that she won‘t tolerate seeing it on Rukasu in her presence. If everything it said was right and if it really was behind Satsuki‘s death Mana despised it with the core of her essence, it was so unfortunate that it was hosted by a body of a lost young man whom she loved just as she loved everyone else. In a way Insanity was someone to protect Rukasu from, it symbolized the threats that her loved ones faced every day.

Either way it spoke that Mana would have to destroy it if she wanted to save Rukasu, truth be told she already had multiple means to make it dissapear. Things were even made worse by the fact that Mana wanted to eradicate it deep in her heart. She could easily lobotomize Rukasu, it‘d make the Insanity dissapear but it would also mess with his personality, he would become floaty and docile and everytime seeing him just walk around aimlessly would make the woman‘s heart ache. She could also use the Magician‘s Touch to delete it but together with it the long term memory of the young man... He would forget ever meeting Mana, ever killing Satsuki, whatever happened in the Water Country – everything.

Maybe the only way for him to be happy is to forget me...“ Mana thought.  She then heard Rukasu slowly transitioning back into the confused and lost young man, she honestly didn‘t know what to do. She had to tell him that there was some sort of split personality giving him the urges, that he didn‘t have to kill and that the only way to move past it and becoming the true Snake King was to forget her together with the Insanity. It was very likely that Insanity was born from some painful experience in his past, once Rukasu‘s brain were under Magician‘s Touch for long enough they would‘ve forgotten both the event and that Insanity is even a thing.

Mana was walking away from Rukasu once he changed back and asked her to help him not kill anyone else. She turned back and saw him raise his hand. She knew she couldn‘t refuse Rukasu, it was his idiotic split persona that made her angry and wanting to fry Rukasu‘s brain until it disappeared. Mana slowly walked up to the criminal and gave her hand for the handshake, her eyes were sad because she tried to form what she wanted to say but she just couldn‘t find the words. She never used anything like that without a reason. Mental tampering was usually the last mean in her arsenal, when all else failed. “If your Dictatorship includes oppression, just know that I will be there to stop you.” was all she could say back to him.

No, he’s my friend, he expects to know the truth.” Mana then put the hand on Rukasu’s shoulder and thought hard about how to tell him what she wanted to say. “Rukasu… I… There’s a way to remove those mental urges to kill, there are ways that would make controlling your own body and being the true Snake King who controls his own destiny easier but… You’d forget me, you’d forget ever meeting me and ever loving me, you could probably reawaken that feeling eventually but… It involves tampering with your mind and together with those urges everything will be removed from your memory, it’s sort of reset of your life. If you ever want me to do it to you… Just enter the village and ask the guards to call me up or sneak in and come to my home yourself. If you’re willing to forget me for the sake of being your true self all the time, for being in control, being stronger…

After saying that Mana just turned around and started walking away again. She was much faster this time, the magician regretted telling Rukasu this, he probably wouldn’t do it anyway, he thinks the Insanity, those urges make him stronger when it is in fact the opposite. The urges make him weak, easy to read and prone to anger. It was because of the Insanity that Mana lured him into a genjutsu so easily the last time they trained. Unless he realized the harm that the split personality caused Rukasu would never become a real threat to the world but maybe that was a good thing…  “For now I can’t be with you, I have a responsibility to the world to fulfill, evil people to fight, I will leave to Kumogakure soon, I can’t take you there because if I come knocking with a nukenin they wouldn’t trust me and trust is essential to me there, once I go to the Water Country I’d love if you came, I will need all the help I can get there… For the meantime I trust that you will make your own judgment, you’re a big boy, you can handle big responsibility. I’ll just try not to die until we meet again…

The magician just tried to stop thinking about what he said about Dictatorship. Dictatorship doesn’t worry her, the kind of dictatorship it would be does. If Rukasu would truly oppress the people of the settlement he takes over then Mana would be there to fry his brain by force, if he’d be ruling them justly, then he can be left be. Mana’s place is not near to a ruler, her goal is to be a hero who goes where she is needed. She has responsibilities to her loved ones, she couldn’t just stand behind him and watch him, judge his every decision. Mana knew how much the nukenin wanted it and how much it meant to him that she was besides him when he realized his dream of ruling over someone but she simply couldn’t do it.

If Mana wasn’t stopped by the criminal she would’ve left the Forest and moved back to the gate, then back to the Protection Service Headquarters to try filing some papers like a true Protection Service Ninja would. She wouldn’t forget Rukasu, but she wouldn’t be obsessed with him either, until she dealt with this Parabrahma thing she had no time to watch over him the whole time. She would have to trust him to make the best judgment possible.

Last edited by Ruka on Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 2:59 am

-Quoted by Orochimaru

Rukasu listened to her as she was talking about erasing his mind to forget about her and the urges to kill someone. Rukasu looked at her confused as why would he forget the one person he loved since his parents. Her eyes full of sadness as she shook Rukasu's hand, and yet she still had the courage to talk to him. After she had finished talking he notice her about to walk away and Rukasu was not finish talking to her yet. He grabbed her arm so she could turn around as he looked at her in her eyes. He needed to break that sadness so that she could be happy. It was breaking his heart that she was sad and he already knew why. He just could not bear to see her with a burden to carry and even the snake king himself thought of suicide as a way to escape and help Mana get over all of this but at the same time he knew that all wounds are heal by time and nothing more.

"I love you and I will never forget you. There is a reason why I met you and that was because you were the only one that could help me change into a better person. I know I still have a long way to go but I know that you know it can be done.” Rukasu said as he smiled at her knowing that there was a way to change for the better, it was how to do it gave him the trouble. “My Dictatorship idea came to me when I thought about you. You do not need to fear, when there is one ruler where I can see all and help you achieve your goal. Remember when I told you that I would help you reach your goal. If I can create an organization of strong people that have the same views as me or are just willing to follow me, then that will help me rule over both villages then, I can promise you that there will be no more killing ever in this world.” Rukasu also said as he had yet to tell anyone about this but his plan was indeed for a woman that he fell in love with.

“I love you and I want to do this for us. Please understand that without you in my life, I will be a monster, but you calm my spirits and help me further myself to a bigger goal that I will never imagine. I am also going to use my free time to figure out a way to stop these urges without erasing my mind. I know you can help me and I know that maybe I can overcome this. Who knows but the truth is I never meant to kill anyone in the fire country. I wanted to keep that promise. Therefore, I am deeply sorry and I will make sure that this urge will be for only the bad. I can accompany you in your travels and I can stay in the Lightning Country while you do what you have to do in Kumogakure." Rukasu said as he finally let go of her arm. He hopes that he did not offend her by touching her but he needed her to hear him out before she set out on another journey.

Rukasu felt that he needed to get stronger as well, so he thought if there was time left before she went to the lightning country then he could train very hard so that he can be stronger. There was a big gap in his skill and he needed to fill it up before doing another adventure. He did not know anything about the Lightning Country nor did he know anything about Kumogakure. All he knew that it was a new adventure and this was something that he was going to look forward to in the near future. Rukasu wanted to see Mana happy more than anything in this world did and he would honestly do anything for her. The insane criminal knew that he could not join a village only because of all the killing he had done would be unjust for him. People would not be happy about it either. They will all shun him to a corner where they will force him to kill again. That was something Rukasu never wanted so joining a village would be out of the question as he figured he would just do everything from the shadows just like an assassin.

Rukasu waited to see if Mana would say something or walk away with no answer. If she said something then they will go their separate ways until that day where they could both travel together to the Lightning Country. However if she walked away without saying a word, that would only justify that she still will travel alone and meet up in the water Country. Rukasu hoped she answered him and yet he knew she wouldn't since she needed to make sure that her behind was safe from everything. She knew that traveling with a criminal even in disguise would bring too much unwanted attention. Therefore, it was up to Mana to decide what she was going to do.  

Write here as well

Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 6:40 pm

Mana had to admit that Rukasu had a way with words, he knew just what to say to make her less mad at him. One would think that after knowing what cards make her feel soft when played on the table one would remove them from the deck. And yet... Even when she knew that she was likely being played again Mana had no choice but to believe Rukasu‘s words. All this speech about knowing that Mana could change him if she gave him another chance and tried hard enough just made her wish to forget that the world‘s balance is about to change and just go help Rukasu form whatever Dictatorship he has in mind.

In a way, Mana had plenty of experience in shaping new governments, she helped re-elect the entire Shukuba town administration and security force when it was broken down by a corruption scandal. “He’s going to establish his rule either way, it would actually benefit me and his people if I helped him make it more right…” Mana thought after thinking about the “Dictatorship” proposition. It was just that talks about any sort of organizations right now made the magician sick. She was about to try saving the world from an “organization of strong people”.

Fine, I’ll help you become a better person, I’ll assist you with the formation of your government but I will not be a part of your organization nor answer to you. A member of “organization of strong people” just tried killing every genin in the genin tournament and then destroy my home village. I hope you understand that I feel very sensitive towards any sort of “organizations” and that if I feel you oppress your people I’ll warn you and if you won’t listen I’ll tear your organization apart and free the people you oppress…” Mana replied when Rukasu grabbed her arm in order to stop her from leaving.

Despite feeling somewhat warmer towards the criminal Mana didn’t turn around and didn’t look at him for a second. She wanted Rukasu to know that things like killing someone won’t be just forgiven after a couple of finger snaps and nice apologies. Some time will have to pass for that to happen. Inside the magician felt almost no anger or blame towards the Snake King, the man answered to the Konohagakure Justice System, he served his time so he already paid the price. She had no reason to blame him for things and she made it clear by not making him into a vegetable on sight.

However with love must come another feeling…” she continued, “That feeling is respect. I hope that you respect my decision to not take you to the Lightning Country. I am very sorry but I just cannot afford to be seen with a nukenin at any point of the travel. The people I am up against might use that information against me and I need Kumogakure ninja on my side on this, without them I am certain to die protecting the Lightning Daimyo. For that reason my decision stands, I will travel to the Lightning Country alone and hope that my reputation as a hero is enough to convince the Raikage that this is serious…

Mana’s decision to travel alone was solid – the Parabrahma had spies everywhere, in every circle of the village administrations. The fact that the Parabrahma had spies inside Konoha’s Foundation was scary enough, the fact that it was the leader of the Foundation made Mana even more frightened. She couldn’t afford being seen with a nukenin even anywhere close another country. Her speech to the Raikage and the Cloud ninja has to be perfect if she is to save the Lightning Daimyo from the assassination attempt. Everything has to be perfect and Mana simply cannot afford taking Rukasu with her.

I hope you understand, Rukasu… People already distrust ninja from other countries, the Parabrahma has spies in the deepest corners of the world, if one of them slips up about me crossing the border with someone shady or someone who was imprisoned once they won’t trust me. If I am not trusted I will have to stand against my enemies alone and in that case… So if you mean what you said that you want to protect me, you’ll have to let me go just this once. As I’ve said before, after a conflict rises in Kumogakure and people know about the Parabrahma, they won’t care that you are with me, for that reason once the conflict moves to the Water Country you can accompany me there if you wish. However my decision about Lightning Country is set in stone, we must not be seen together.

After saying that Mana turned back and smiled to Rukasu and gently pecked him in the cheek, it was her way of apologizing that things had to go this way. She wouldn’t have minded having a strong nukenin together with her assisting her with protecting the Lightning Lord but… She cannot afford the least amount of shade on her dossier when she faces the Kumogakure Administration with the information about Lightning Daimyo’s life being threatened. With that being said Mana asked “So that is all you need me for then? I have business, preparations and training to do. This will be the toughest fight in my life and I need to prepare. I have forgiven you, I have given you a second chance and I do intend to help you once all of this is over. I haven’t given up on you but… This just takes precedence and for the time being I have to do this alone.

After that being said Mana walked several steps forward towards the village then turned back again and chuckled, “Who knows, maybe after you help me to deal with the things in the Water Country… People will look at you as if you were a hero, maybe once everyone loves you and are nice to you, you’ll warm up to people too…” after saying that she kept on walking home.

[Attempted EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 8:19 pm

-Quoted by Orochimaru

She spoke from her heart, a beautiful woman that always knows what to do in certain situations. She talked to Rukasu telling him about the dictatorship idea and she is willing to help but at the same time, she did not want to be a part of it. Which made sense since Rukasu only planned to make this an organization of peace. He knew that there will be people in his way but he was going to have to change his tactics. Rather than killing everyone, it would be more effective if he paralyze them for a while. This was something he would have to learn to do but he did not know where to start. The insane criminal knew that with this was still good. He needed Mana no matter what his plans were. He also knew that if he wanted Mana to be in his life forever then he would have to stop killing in general. He will have to kill the organization that Mana is after and a few other evil people but from now until then he will have to destroy this urge. With the urge to kill destroyed and never used then Mana will be with him forever or at least he hoped.

Their conversation kept on going even though she was about to leave and that was because Rukasu could not let her go once again. He feared that he would never see her again and that was being selfish. He knew that he was going to have to let her go one day. However, he also knew that he was going to do anything he could to protect her no matter what. Therefore, he was going to train very hard so that he will be able to protect her when the time had come. She talked to Rukasu without turning around, which told Rukasu that he would have to work hard to gain the full respect from this woman. The words she spoke about not letting him be involved in the first part of her journey to Kumogakure somewhat hurt him a little but he understood. He felt that since she was being honest with him, he would accept her wishes and let her go. "Just promise me you won't die, I need you." Rukasu quickly said right after she finished talking about traveling alone to Kumo. He knew that he would worry about her but at the same time she was a big girl and needed her space from time to time. He will let her go this once and they will have to figure out how they were going to meet up later down the road. When they meet up in the water country Rukasu will be much stronger than he once was, as he will show Mana proof that he has become a different person.

She turned around and kissed Rukasu on the cheek, his face turned red, eye widen as his smile grew of excitement. He had never been kiss by a girl around his age and the kiss that froze him in his tracks as he slowly let go of the girl's hand. Rukasu had truly fallen in love with her and from that, point on he swore that even though he was a criminal he would never hurt her ever again. She said as few more words asking Rukasu if that was all he needed. This meeting actually help the two have closure and their bond was forming the shattered pieces back to normal. He smiled as he looked at Mana as she slowly took a few steps forward. “I will also train harder, so the next time we meet I will most definitely strong enough to help you. I am not going to promise you anything this time but I will give you my word that no harm will come to anyone that is good of nature and I will meet you in the Water Country. Send a messenger bird when you are ready to meet." Rukasu said as he slowly turned the opposite direction.

He stopped turning mid-way when noticing she was turning around once more to say something, “Who knows, maybe after you help me to deal with the things in the Water Country… People will look at you as if you were a hero, maybe once everyone loves you and are nice to you, you’ll warm up to people too…” she said and this really shocked Rukasu. The most evil villain in the world called a hero. He would have to wait to believe it but for some reason they smiled at each other, turned around and kept walking in the opposite direction.

Hero? Rukasu the Snake king is Hero of the World. I kind of like the sound of that and for some reason I would to hear that said across the world. You know what Mana when that day comes then I will stop killing and this organization will be for only good. Thank you Mana, I will always Love you. Rukasu thought to himself as he walked into the forest going to start his training before he sets out to a new journey.

Mana and Rukasu [Exited]
Topic Closed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REUNION  Vide
PostSubject: Re: REUNION REUNION  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-