Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Country

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm

So I was traveling from the land of Iron since I made plans to RP with someone, but when I saw the map, I saw that the location made no sense at all. According to the site map, the land of Iron is in the middle of the ocean.

https://i.imgur.com/iV5nJw0.png

According to the manga and speculations of others, the Land of Iron is supposedly somewhere between the land of Lightning and the land of Fire due to Naruto running into the Raikage when he was on his way to meeting him. Since it is a small country located among the mountains, I treated it like it was between the Earth, Fire and Lightning countries along the northwestern coast.

Is this something that can be fixed, because I know for a fact that the land of Iron is on the mainland and not somewhere in the ocean like the land of whirlpools or the land of water.

Also, there was another FA thread about adding new Small Countries to the list, though that has been sitting around for a while. I basically just posted in the lesser nations bit and added [Iron Country] to the title, though I think that it is about time for the place to be added to the map. Is anyone working on that?
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 10:41 pm

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/326/6/b/focomarus_naruto_rol_world_map_by_focomaru-d33d81p.jpg

*Leaves this here and doesn't mention how they travel by boat to get the land of iron*

Last edited by Kiseki on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm

That map does not even closely resemble the one in the Databooks.

Edit: Actually, it looks like it a little, but the land of Iron is not supposed to be in that spot as the Databooks completely managed to leave them out and only suggested that it was closest to the land of Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 10:45 pm

okay.jpeg
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 10:52 pm

According to the US Map, the land of Iron is exactly where it located on the map and that is where it will be located. The minor nation will be added soon enough.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 10:57 pm

Fine.

Also, saying "Soon enough" lost it's meaning here. The answer is always "Soon enough" and there is never anything solid to work with at all.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country EmptySun 08 Feb 2015, 11:14 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Country Vide
PostSubject: Re: Iron Country Iron Country Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top