Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since someone somewhere is being stupid...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Vide
PostSubject: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 3:39 am

As sither someone didn't pass on the message to staff that I'm looking to have unarchieved and the application reopened for updating as they said they had, or staff are dragging their feet again, I'm going to make this request public.

Character here
Account here
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 4:32 am

You pmed me and I am not on staff.

Alas I did say I would forward your message but I may have forgotten to do so due to reasons I mentioned in my private message (college). Staff has also been extremely busy as of late and things are running slow for everyone. It happens. Always has, always will. They have lives too.

In other news... if you are referring to me as being stupid then bring it on buddy.

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 4:55 am

Further, you need to obtain permission for the rank from either the current Hokage or an Administrator, given the extensive time of your absence.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 12:33 pm

Should that really apply in this case? Extensive absence aside, if my memory serves me right, Nuke worked his character to their current rank; he wasn't simply granted the rank right out the gate, nor was he of some limited slot clan or a jinch.

Just saying, it doesn't seem right to me that someone should need "permission" to access their own hard work.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 3:09 pm

I agree with Travis, but in case it is actually needed, he can have my Hokage Permission to get his character back.

PS: U arr stoopid Kulcee, fight mi naow?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 10:37 pm

I'll slit your throat.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 4:07 am

BK-201 wrote:
Should that really apply in this case? Extensive absence aside, if my memory serves me right, Nuke worked his character to their current rank; he wasn't simply granted the rank right out the gate, nor was he of some limited slot clan or a jinch.

Just saying, it doesn't seem right to me that someone should need "permission" to access their own hard work.

Correct. I did level Toshiro from bare genin to Sennin, under both the old system & the current one. Then dropped out because after several months of having 2/3 my topic slots filled by topics where the other person didn't post at all I said to hell with it and started lurking.

Funny item is that during all that time I was patiently (again) waiting not one staff member piped up to ask why my steady flow of posts for evaluation had stopped. Took yet another waste of time... er "activity checK" for people to even notice.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:41 pm

You were archived due to failure to respond to an activity check which was posted as an announcement for everyone to see and a number of people posted in and then upon you returned you PM'd someone who was not on staff nor on the staff widget. So yeah, your thread title was right, someone somewhere was being stupid, but it doesn't take a large amount of guesses to figure out whom.

That said, your character has been moved back to Character Creation to make the needed changes to suit the updates that have occurred on the site. Given the time since your approval your app will also go over a re-moderation processes and this thread will be solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Since someone somewhere is being stupid... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-