Posts : 18
|Subject: Yo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:13 am|| |
|Hey all, just wanted to Jump in and say Hi. Not much to say about me, myself. I've Been RPing for about 8 years now, on various sites. Personally I am in it for the Writing aspect of it; I'm a Writer, not a player, Bwhahaha. |
While I am here by the way, how the heck do I get rid of the Pop up that shows every time I change pages, it says;
A username and password are being requested by http://www.tescotechcentral.com. The site says: "Access to /tescotechcentral"
It does not happen when Logged out. Only after I've logged in.
Posts : 18
|Subject: Re: Yo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:19 am|| |
|Ya, seems to only be happening on Firefox. Weird. Anyone know anything about it. |
Posts : 18
|Subject: Re: Yo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:57 am|| |
|Anyway, While I wait, Might as well ask a few questions|
1): The Guides explain Advanced Elements well enough, but What about MODIFIED Elements? I.E a Shinobi who can produce different types of flame, or Wind Jutsus that focus on Sound. In my Case, I was wanting to bring over a Modified Earth, Medical jutsus that dealt with the use of Salts and Sugars.
2): How are Kekkei Tōta Handled? Abilities pasted down, not through Blood, but from Master to Student? I'm not speaking of things like the Three-Element Dust Release, but in example, the above Mentioned Medical Jutsu are something that would not be able to to be preformed by someone who was not taught them by a practitioner in the first place.
3): In Regards to the the Kits, are custom items allowed? I.E. the Concept I am working with involves the use of "Sealing Tags", Small, special made Tags used to store small amounts of different substances, that would be awkward or dangerous to carry in the open. This would be things like a small amount of Oil or Poison, or a Bag of Powder.
4): In the above example, would something like this require Fuuinjutsu as a Skill set, or would the use of Fuuinjutsu only apply to Actual Sealing, I.E a Jutsu that seals someones movements, or creates a Barrier.
5): In regards to the "sub-specialties", how do these work? I.E, if I where to pick Med+Tai, would I be able to through Genjutsu on that as well, as the second Specifically? Or would I be locked to Med+Tai alone? In which case, what is the point of it? Could someone with Med+Tai just both Medical Jutsu and Taijutsu? or would they be limited to Med+Tai Jutsu?
6): Are you required to Apply as Genin starting out? or can I jump to Chunin with a high enough quality app?
Age : 25
Posts : 311
|Subject: Re: Yo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 6:03 am|| |
|Firstly, welcome to US - we hope you enjoy your stay here. |
- Firstly, what you're asking is rather ambiguous as a question. In terms of advanced elements, things like Sound techniques we prefer to be seen as Kekkei Genkai as it is easier to explain the modification. When regarding your want to access specific minerals from the earth via Doton for your Medical Jutsu, I am slightly confused on how you plan to go about this. Generally, we try not to state that you can access specific minerals or metals because it provides too many problems.
For example, Potassium is a metal that can be found in the earth. Using Doton, I access only the potassium in the earth and then, because earth is weak to water, I protect myself with it, thus creating a reaction which eventually results in the potassium exploding - thus causing a doton tech to defeat a water technique.
This won't happen here.
- I don't know to answer this one, sorry!
- In terms of 'sealing tags': Unfortunately this is a form of fuinjutsu. If you'd like to store these items in scrolls, then you can get away with using the basic sealing technique that comes with the academy techniques. Since the tags are smaller and easier to carry around, it requires more experience with sealing, and therefore requires the specialty. Custom seals or additions to your kits are fine. (:
- Sub-specialties: So, your character has the option to have two specialties. These specialties are split into your main and sub specialties. These are the forms of techniques that your characters can use easily and at the same level as your character. So, if your Main Specialty is Medical, and you Sub-specialty is Ninjutsu and you're a genin then you are capable of having techniques that are equal to your rank in those areas.
Now, if you wanted to use genjutsu techniques, we actually have a chart that tells you what rank of technique you're able to use that are not of your specialties:
- The Creation System wrote:
- Finally, you are capable of applying for a higher rank, but it requires Admin or Kage Approval. I would recommend though, since you are not familiar with this site, to start as genin. Ranking up here, currently, is quite easy if you are an active writer.
I hope this helps!
Posts : 18
|Subject: Re: Yo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:46 am|| |
|1): Nope, He already has access to the Materials themselves (see the Salt Bandolier here.). Its just that he is able to use Earth Jutsu to manipulate them. For example, here are two jutsu that he'd have.|
Description: The User molds few ounces of Chalcanthite Crystal into several azure blue Senbons, and hurls them at the target. If these spikes break the skin, they melt, and are absorbed into the blood. Each Senbon that breaks the skin results in 1/4 dose of Copper Poisoning. Senbon that make contact with the Skin, deliver 1/8 of a Dose.
Cost: 10oz of Chalcanthite per Senbon.
D-Rank: 3 CP, 1-4 Senbon
C-Rank: 6 CP, 5-10 Senbon
B-Rank: 12 CP, 11-20 Senbon
A-Rank: 24 CP, 21-50 Senbon
Range: 3m-7m range, 1m-2m AoE.
Description: After splashing a target or area with a Calcium Bicarbonate Solution, the user Infusing their Chakra in to it, rapidly accelerating the formation of Stalagmites in that area, binding the Target in a stone Shell, or forming a rocky barrier. Forms a D-Rank barrier, or binds the target for 1 post at D-rank strength, depending on the location of the Liquid.
Cost: 2 CP, 8flz Calcium Bicarbonate.
3): Ah, ok, makes sense. Again, see the Link above for a little bit more about them.
4): What I was thinking was, taking the Med-Tai as a Primary, and Fuinjutsu as a Secondary. Is that Possible? or would Med-Tai take up both of my Slots?
Last edited by Osamaru on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 18
|Subject: Re: Yo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:38 am|| |
|Another Question. Are we limited to the SC are are given? or can we make out own? |
|Subject: Re: Yo || |
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
[Their Rightful Owners]
Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.