Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite/Rare/Hidden Gem Anime Fights

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Favorite/Rare/Hidden Gem Anime Fights Vide
PostSubject: Favorite/Rare/Hidden Gem Anime Fights Favorite/Rare/Hidden Gem Anime Fights EmptySun 22 Feb 2015, 8:05 pm

SPOILER WARNING: The nature of this thread means it will definitely contain spoilers!

Ever since Naruto ended this section of the board has been dead. But the sub-text says it can be for other anime related things so here's my attempt to inject some life into the board and give newer members somewhere to build post counts at the same time.

As the title suggests, this thread is for you to show off your favorite anime fights, or fights that you think are really good but rare or hardly known.

Favorite

Sword of the Stranger - Final Fight

Gosh, there were too many "favorites" to choose from. But eventually I settled on this one. Smooth animation, a dramatic setting, and an enemy fighting simply because he desires a strong opponent. It's got everything I love about anime sword fights.

Rare/Hidden Gem

GARO: Honoo no Kokuin - Leon VS Alphonso

An excellent fight from an anime no one but me seems to be watching T.T I recommend turning the quality settings to 720p because this one looks beautiful in HD.

There are many more scenes/fights I'd love to list, but I don't want to steal other peoples choices. So post your own picks and lets see if we can't share some epic battles!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-