Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ewwww creepy crawlies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anc2.0
Kumo Nin
Anc2.0

Ewwww creepy crawlies!  Vide
PostSubject: Ewwww creepy crawlies! Ewwww creepy crawlies!  EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 12:19 am

The pest problems kept on rolling in. It wasn't surprising though since the world had tailed demons, giant summons, and other beings in it so why not gross giant centipedes? Yuu loved spiders and scorpions, but that's where the leg limit came in. It seemed rather hypocritical, but Yuu hated centipedes and millipedes cause they had to many limbs. It made her skin itch just thinking about them.

This time Yuu was at the village gates without a weapon drawn. Her outfit was the same typical plain black kimono. Due to a clerical error on her papers last time she didn't know Mugen was her partner. This time she knew that her partner would be Shuu. It had been a pleasant surprise, but it made her nervous. He didn't know her lineage yet. She wanted to wait a bit longer to make sure he was prepared, but during a mission she may have to reveal her arms. 

Hopefully it wouldn't happen and the creepy creatures would go down easily. Without the need of her extra limbs. She had plenty of Raiton and Doton jutsu to use and a shiny new hammer sealed away to try out. Although Yuu figured Shuu may be intimidated by the site of her swinging such a large hammer around with such ease. Scaring Shuu was the last thing she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
PolarBear
Kumo Nin
PolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Ewwww creepy crawlies! Ewwww creepy crawlies!  EmptySun 22 Mar 2015, 9:16 pm

Shuu was not sure he was mentally prepared for a mission like this. Dealing with huge centipedes had just -not- been in the job description when he graduated from the academy. Truth be told, he had wanted to stay at home - hiding underneath his bed instead of being out here. But thanks to his ... caring mother, he had found himself kicked out of the house and his ninja kits thrown at his head. So now he was walking with little confidence towards where his teammate would be waiting. The name of that person had seemed very familiar, but the young Hyuuga couldn't quite get what it was. Maybe it was a person he had met before? Maybe he had randomly seen that name before somewhere? Either way, all he really cared about was if that person would be an asshole or not. Huge centipedes were already more than enough on his plate for this day, so that he wouldn't have to deal with an aggressive or a bitchy teammate.

The mere thoughts of this caused his steps to slow down until he was at the point of dragging his feet across the ground. He -really- didn't feel up to this. But as soon as he spotted the lone person that was seemingly waiting for someone at the village gates, his spirit started to heave itself up from the darkest corners of depression. Of course! That's why the name had sounded so familiar! It was the cute girl that sold kimonos! Instantly the steps got faster and lighter, until he was right in front of her petite, dark clad form. A wide smile had found itself upon his almost-too-pretty-for-a-guy face as he looked her over. The same dark hair and dark clothes, same sort of manner in which she carried herself. This girl truly was one of the very few he might not fear at all.

"Hi."

His soft, slightly husky and monotone voice managed to carry out the very short word without any problems. He even managed to make the word sound a bit cheerful, instead of it bearing the same robotic tone as almost anything he would let out of his mouth. It seemed like he was of lately starting to catch the hang of saying short and easy words. Like his name, greetings and thank yous. But long sentences were still a huge challenge, and something he really preferred not to tackle often - unless absolutely forced to. So, he swiftly pulled out his notebook and a pen and started scribbling down with a great deal of speed, before he'd show the outcome to the girl.

I'm glad to meet you again, and really glad that I was put on a team with you! I can't say I'm very excited for the mission itself, but I think we can make this work out without any problems. ^_^

SC:

Back to top Go down
Anc2.0
Kumo Nin
Anc2.0

PostSubject: Re: Ewwww creepy crawlies! Ewwww creepy crawlies!  EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015, 8:44 pm

Yuu didn't have long to wait before her partner for the mission arrived. Yuu was happy to see Shuu was apparently happy to be on the same mission as her. That was a big relief. He still liked her. A part of her thought he'd forget her or believe she would hold him back. After all Yuu seemed more like a clothing store clerk than a shinobi. If not for the hidden extra arms and Kumogakure headband Yuu would easily pass as a frail citizen.

His happy smile though was contagious and dashed away all those worries. Yuu gave him a small smile as well. The big ole grin he wore was not something Yuu could do so easily yet. "Hello." She greeted him with a small bow. His voice didn't bother her in the least. It was rather endearing to her. Shuu was like an adorable happy doll to her. She had dressed him up once before, but that was with his permission. If given the chance she'd do it all again, but it would take hours instead of minutes.

Yuu saw him go for the notepad and simply waited for him to write out what he wanted to say. Once he finished she silently read it. Her cheeks turned a very light shade of pink. He was perhaps one of the nicest person she had met. Well, Mugen was also very nice. Between the two of them she couldn't tell who was the kindest to her. Shuu still didn't know about her arms, but maybe he'd react like Mugen and think they were cool?

Not being brave enough to test that theory Yuu nodded. "Good to see you...Centipedes are gross. Shall we go?" She motioned towards the road so they could begin looking for the monsters. She considered him for a moment before adding. "Game plan?" They could hash one out while they walked, but Yuu didn't know much about Shuu save for the fact he was a Hyuuga. Even she knew about Hyuugas.
Back to top Go down
PolarBear
Kumo Nin
PolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Ewwww creepy crawlies! Ewwww creepy crawlies!  EmptySun 29 Mar 2015, 1:19 am

Shuu nodded in agreement to what she had to say, after he thought to himself just how adorable she looked when blushing (and he felt very happy to have met another person whom he could relate to regarding blushing too easily), and so they moved out at a slow but steady pace. It'd be best to find those monstrous -things- before it'd get dark, and they had no way of knowing if the creatures were still near the village or if they had moved between the last goat killing and now. However the most important thing right now, was what Yuuzuki had addressed. They needed some sort of a plan before heading further down this road.

Hmm game plan. That's a good question indeed. I don't really know what to do, but she seems to be waiting for some smart input of mine.

His chest expanded slightly in a manly pride as the male all but strutted forward. This was probably the first time in his short life that someone would be more helpless than him, and was actually looking to him for some advice. He wasn't exactly an experienced planner, but he knew he had a nice ability that might help them out.

"I look. You ready."

He didn't know if she was familiar with how the Byakugan eyes worked, but explanations could wait for later. He really didn't feel comfortable with taking his eyes away from the surroundings without knowing anything about the positioning of the centipedes - so he would not be writing anything at the moment. So without waiting, he activated his clan's famous ability: The Byakugan. Of course he felt slightly shy about doing it, as even if he was very proud of the Doujutsu - he knew that for some it looked a bit gross the way his pupils became more distinct and how the veins near his temples bulged out. But his worries disappeared instantly, as a whole new world opened up to the young Hyuuga.

He saw everything, his eyes detected any and all life form; and sure enough just about 20 meters down the road, behind a thick row of trees - did he notice the horrible bulks of the monstrous insects. They seemed to be completely still, perhaps being asleep or maybe very aware of the two little humans coming their way. His hand moved into his ninja pouch, and without ever taking his gaze off the centipedes, he scribbled down onto a blank piece of paper before showing it to Yuuzuki. At the same time he stopped paying as much attention to the monsters ahead, he noticed something ... weird about his mission comrade. Something about her appearance was different from what would be considered normal. For only a brief moment, his hand would hesitate, before he'd swiftly push the notebook close to her so that she might read. Whatever it -was- he was seeing, he could ask about it later on.

They are just down the road, hiding behind trees. Approximately 20 meters I'd say. It might be best for us to split up, you keep moving this direction and I'll approach them from the left side. We'll try to attack them from those two sides at the same time. Don't worry about me not hearing anything, I can see everything with my Doujutsu ability - even through the trees. If I notice them start moving in your direction I will blow into my whistle so you will be prepared. I wont be far away from you, and I'll be ready to jump into the action.

He'd wait just a moment to see if she'd be okay with this plan. If she'd be okay with it, Shuu would start creeping away from the road in order to approach the creepy crawlies from the side. If Yuuzuki would however object, then he'd wait around for her to explain.

CP: 47/50

Byakugan:

SC:

Back to top Go down
Anc2.0
Kumo Nin
Anc2.0

PostSubject: Re: Ewwww creepy crawlies! Ewwww creepy crawlies!  EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015, 8:16 am

Yuu was of course not ready for him to use his clans doujutsu. She couldn't exactly say no though. To do show would make the mission take longer or end in failure. Or worse their delay in tracking the creatures would land someone injured or dead. Yuu knew enough about the byakugan to know her secret was out if he was paying attention and knew about her scattered clan. That or perhaps he just thought it was some kind of fluke and ignored it. Those were her only real options. Yuu nodded and waited for the inevitable.

Only to find he didn't mention it after he used the ability. Had he not noticed her arms? Did he not care? Whatever the reason was Yuu was glad he hadn't brought them up. Perhaps she could get away with avoiding the subject for awhile longer. The Hyuuga then wrote out a plan on his notebook. Reading it quickly Yuu gave him a nod of approval. A flanking maneuver would be a good idea. The critters had the genin slightly outnumbered so the maneuver could hopefully buy them enough time so they could kill one quickly.

With a wave to Shuu the small girl went to get into position. Yuu pulled out a scroll from the confines of her kimono. She decided to use her strength on this. It was the more surefire way to end these creatures. Doton jutsu wouldn't be as strong as her giant hammer in cracking through the defenses. Raiton was iffy at her low level of mastery. For creatures that size it would likely only annoy them. Running her hand over the scroll she summoned her hammer and got into position to await a signal. She waved one arm knowing he'd see her and know she was ready.

Jutsu used:

Weapon Summoned :
69/70CP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ewwww creepy crawlies! Ewwww creepy crawlies!  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-