Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding my Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Regarding my Absence Vide
PostSubject: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 1:25 am

My datemate flew in on Tuesday and will be leaving on the 23rd, so that's why I haven't been on the site. I'm going to try to pay it a little attention in the next week and a half, but I'm more focused on making sure Nisa's not bored/doesn't get homesick/whatever. So I've probably missed and will miss a good chunk of things happening on the site, and apologize for not notifying everybody in advance. I'll do my best to catch up with whatever time I can spare.

ily guys sry pls don't hurt me
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 3:28 am

Regarding my Absence 44f8c29e02b9265985106e7e766943ab
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 4:40 am

"Datemate"? That's a word I've never seen before.

I mean... Have fun...?
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 5:49 am

Yes, datemate. XD They prefer neutral pronouns so I can't really say boyfriend/girlfriend, and I'd seen the word around, and it seemed most appropriate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 2:26 am

sounds like a game of chess played with dates instead of chess pieces. you win and say datemate!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 3:28 am

So you order this datemate on amazon and it's 50/50 chance that it's the type you like? I'm so confuse.
Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 4:47 am

Regarding my Absence Banner_regular
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 3:37 pm

Woah Puppy! You're a polygamist hedonist D: You need to get the fear of Jesus put into you.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015, 8:15 am

Just as a quick update, I know I've posted in FA some but I'm not completely "free" until Friday. I've just found some time to read and respond to a few things. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015, 3:06 pm

YOU NEED JESUS xD
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015, 3:07 pm

Have fun pup, we'll survive a couple more days without ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my Absence Regarding my Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-