Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crow Reached US!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
God Of Calamity
God Of Calamity

Crow Reached US! Vide
PostSubject: Crow Reached US! Crow Reached US! EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 4:31 am

Hello everyone i'm Austin. And i finally got see Ultimate Shinobi and see what everyone is talking about. I heard good things about this site over in various other sites.i been Roleplaying for 10 years and im aware of most System and there function hope to get to talk to everyone and to see how this new Site will change me for the Best.

Crow Signs Out*
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Crow Reached US! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Crow Reached US! Crow Reached US! EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 5:22 am

Welcome to the forum!

I'll be upfront with you and admit that the forum is going through a rough patch of sorts. Staff struggles with activity and there are some frustrations among the player base about some imperfections in the systems/rules/etc. But that doesn't mean you wont be able to get a character approved and have some great rp fun here!

I hope you'll be able to overlook these troubles as they come up and find your way into an enjoyable rp thread. Please enjoy your stay :3
Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

Crow Reached US! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Crow Reached US! Crow Reached US! EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 10:45 am

Hai new person, welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Crow Reached US! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Crow Reached US! Crow Reached US! EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:31 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
TarotFlame
Nukenin
TarotFlame

Crow Reached US! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Crow Reached US! Crow Reached US! EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 6:17 pm

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Yes we're in a rough patch but the people here are really quite friendly. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send a pm or hop in the chatbox and ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crow Reached US! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Crow Reached US! Crow Reached US! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-