Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

posting restrictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

posting restrictions Vide
PostSubject: posting restrictions posting restrictions EmptySat 18 Apr 2015, 6:35 pm

I was going to make a post in kumo and found that I am unable to. Is there a reason why?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: posting restrictions posting restrictions EmptySat 18 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm

In order to post inside of Kumo, you need permission from the Raikage. This reflects the fact that you're a foreign shinobi, with an unknown agenda, and thus pose a possible security risk; and you would like be stopped at the gates and processed. Usually, Kages will give you permission 99% of the time, unless you tell them you want to blow the village to smithereens. They might not like that answer too much.

When you're given permission, you will be put into a usergroup called Kumo Visitors which will enable you to post inside. If the Kage isn't active, I guess you can ask one of the Admin s.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: posting restrictions posting restrictions EmptySat 18 Apr 2015, 8:29 pm

Chris wrote:
If the Kage isn't active, I guess you can ask one of the Admin s.

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

PostSubject: Re: posting restrictions posting restrictions EmptySat 18 Apr 2015, 9:16 pm

in that case, too much time and effort involved... Was going to post in that thread with haruko and mugen, but no point if the thread will be 1/2 over before i can post.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: posting restrictions posting restrictions EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 10:28 pm

Rolling Eyes Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: posting restrictions posting restrictions Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-