Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving On

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Moving On Vide
PostSubject: Moving On Moving On EmptySun 07 Jun 2015, 5:14 pm

I'm moving on to greener pastures. I'll finish the thread I'm in here, but once that's over I'll be gone for good. Peace all, good luck with things here.

If anyone wants to know why I'm leaving, it's not hard to figure out. Too many old members left bitter about everything. No one is willing to work towards progress and would rather bitch about other people. Staff isn't up to par. Activity is low. I could go on, but I think the picture is clear enough.

EDIT:

If anyone wants to continue using Mugen as an advanced NPC or whatever, you're welcome to.

Brett's in charge of the Kousen clan and has full creative rights over it if he ever comes back. If he doesn't come back, just give that responsibility to the next Kousen clan member who is active for more than a week lol.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Moving On Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moving On Moving On EmptySun 07 Jun 2015, 5:36 pm

Change for the sake of design isn't progress, and bitch all you want about staff not being up to par, you quit from that shit too.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Moving On Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moving On Moving On EmptySun 07 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Change for the sake of design isn't progress, and bitch all you want about staff not being up to par, you quit from that shit too.

Thanks for trying to give people an example of what I'm talking about. But like I said, it should already have been pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Moving On Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moving On Moving On EmptySun 07 Jun 2015, 9:41 pm

Last two posts removed due to obvious reasons.

It is too bad that you're leaving, though I can't say that I don't know what you're talking about. We've had a lot of talks about this kind of thing over the last two months, so it was bound to happen sooner or later. Now, I could go on about how much it sucks that you are leaving and that you should stay for the benefit of the site, though I know very well that no one member or one staff member will be able to make a difference about this utterly crappy situation.

Either the higher-ups make changes, or US will not last, that is just the point we have reached. So we can all go telling one another to get cancer (which is not cool by the way), point fingers and blame people (Even though you both quit staff and stated to not want to go back) or go on about having to jump ship, but none of that will help.

It is not up to us regular members and limited-power staff members anymore and we all know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving On Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moving On Moving On Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-