Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
ghostdrifter11
ghostdrifter11

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Vide
PostSubject: Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] EmptyFri 08 Oct 2021, 9:35 am

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Rab20140Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] F73fb58b6946eb8ef180be8479e891c8Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Rab20140

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuk11

"OUR CONNECTIONS ARE NOT DEFINED BY BIRTH, RATHER THEY ARE FORGED BY HOW WE DECIDE TO LIVE OUR LIVES."

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Pagebreak6

Daily Occurrences / Joyful Laughter / Sorrowful Thoughts / Intense Fighting

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuk15

Name: Inuzuka, Kaito
Nicknames: "Dog Boy Kaito", "Kai"
Birthday: October 7th
Height & Weight: 5' 6.5" (172 cm.) / 126 lbs. (57.15 kg)
Health: 100 points
Nindō: "Our connections are not defined by birth, rather they are forged by how we decide to live our lives."

Appearance: Kaito's appearance can be summed up into two simple words; "typical Inuzuka". He is of average height, he has rough and scarred skin (particularly on his hands), and pronounced canine-esque facial features. He has a rather round chin, strong dark-brown eyebrows, lazy yet piercing black eyes with thin irises, a small pointy nose, and dog-like teeth (his canines being long enough to show in the corner of his mouth like fangs) thanks to his Inuzuka heritage. On either of his cheeks, he wears blood-red paint shaped as downward-facing claws to show the pride that he has for his clan (he is sometimes chastised for this by his fellow Sunagakure shinobi, them believing that the Konohagakure-based Inuzuka clan stole the tradition of wearing war paint from them). Also, like the ancestral members of his clan, Kaito has dark brown hair. He wears it long and when on duty he ties it off into a shaggy ponytail in the back. Thicker than a normal ponytail, the remaining hair that Kaito doesn't put into his ponytail falls over his headband and frames the left side of his face at eye level. While not on duty, Kaito typically does not wear his hair in a ponytail, opting rather to slick it all back with hair gel instead, giving him a more canine-esque appearance. 

Kaito stands at 5' 6.5" (172 cm) and he weighs a total of 126 lbs (57.15 kg). Due to his combat style being mainly focused on Taijutsu he is rather strong for someone of his size and build. He has signs of highly pronounced abs and muscles starting to appear on his young body that shows off his athleticism nicely. His skin is also rather tanned thanks to the harsh Sunagakure sun.

Clothing-wise, Kaito has multiple outfits. Which outfit he opts to wear, of course, depends on the occasion that the young boy is faced with. His battle attire consists of a sandy-beige zippered jacket with a high collar and sleeves that are cuffed just below the elbow. Under this he wears a long-sleeved fishnet shirt, black capri-style pants cuffed below his knees, form-fitting fishnet stockings around both of his lower legs, black open-toed sandals, grey fingerless gloves with metal plates on the backhands, and a gray sash wrapped loosely around his abdomen in which he attaches his scroll pouch to in the back. Of course, he also wears the forehead protector he was granted upon his graduation from the Sunagakure ninja academy; a long grey cloth with a happuri-style attachment underneath that frames Kaito's face. The cloth is long enough that it flows down past his shoulders when it is tied off in the back. While off duty, Kaito ditches his headband and changes his outfit drastically. He wears a dark-green skintight tank top, loose-fitting khaki cargo shorts tied tightly to his waist by a brown leather belt, and continues to wear his black open-toed sandals. With both of his on-duty and off-duty outfits, Kaito wears bandages and his shuriken holster on his right thigh, his kunai pouch along the back of his waist, and also a chain which has on it the baby teeth of his deceased Ninken, Kawomaru (these teeth are the only things that Kaito has to remember Kawomaru by). While attending important events such as festivals or funerals, Kaito wears a simple black kimono, a haori with the Inuzuka clan's symbol emblazoned on the back, traditional wooden Japanese sandals, and dependent on if the situation will involve Sunagakure as a whole, he will wear his headband on a normal black cloth without the happuri attachments.

Forehead Protector: A long grey cloth with a happuri-style attachment underneath that frames Kaito's face. The cloth is long enough that it flows down past his shoulders when it is tied off in the back.

Personality: As a child, Kaito was happy and always driven to please those around him and show that, despite not residing in his clan's home village of Konohagakure, he was still worthy of the Inuzuka name. His mother would often brag to other parents about Kaito being very respectful of others, compassionate, and determined. One of Kaito's most significant bonds is the one he has with his Ninken, Kawomaru, whom he was gifted by his father for his 8th birthday to mark the beginning of his shinobi training. Kaito adored Kawomaru when he was a boy, enjoying his company above all others. The two of them would often play together instead of training, something that also go them scolded by Kaito's father. When Kaito was 10 years old, Kawomaru lost his life in an accident in the deserts surrounding Sunagakure. It had been an accident that was caused by the two of them not following the strict instructions laid out by Kaito's father and Kaito was crushed not only by the loss of his best friend but also by the fact that he could never seem to sync with any other Ninken his father pushed onto him after that. Kaito became very depressed and withdrawn, often deciding to stay in bed all day and reminisce on the good times he had with Kawomaru.

Kaito stayed his depressed and withdrawn self for the majority of his time in the Sunagakure ninja academy. Not ever having been too good in Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, Kaito would sometimes focus his time and energy into enhancing his physical prowess, his Taijutsu, and attempting to use his clan's collaboration Jutsu without a Ninken partner if possible. A few students began to bully Kaito due to his depressive state, but one boy, in particular, was always nice and protective towards Kaito. This boy, named Shō, was a puppet user, and he helped Kaito in developing the idea to make a puppet version of Kawomaru someday to use in battle. Reinvigorated by the idea, Kaito began to show signs of his old self but this time was more calculating, goal-oriented, and protective of those close to him. He also became receptive to his classmates and fellow villagers. Despite him being a shinobi and his past, he is still a teenage boy at heart. Kaito loves going on long walks, reading books, and especially being around his friends and family. He is also very picky and because of this only eats white meat, grains, fruits, or drinks anything other than water, milk, or tea. Kaito, like every other person in the world, has many likes and dislikes. He likes training/studying, sparing with his father and Shō, taking long walks, and studying puppetry. He dislikes death (almost to the point of PTSD), bullies or otherwise rude people, laziness, and storms.

History: 
Spoiler:

Likes: Training/studying, sparing with his father and Shō, taking long walks, and studying puppetry.
Dislikes: Death (almost to the point of PTSD), bullies or otherwise rude people, laziness, and storms

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuk16

Village: Sunagakure (砂隠れの里, Village Hidden by Sand)
Element(s): Wind Release (風遁, Fūton) /
Specialties: Taijutsu (体術, Body Techniques) / 
Clan: The Inuzuka Clan
Bloodline Bonuses: Inuzuka Scent Tracking

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuk17

Vigor: 
Chakra: 
Speed: 
Strength: 

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuk18

Other Characters: N/A
Faceclaim Name & Series: Inuzuka Male OC / Naruto OC
*It should be noted that this link is the closest thing I could find to an original post & owner.*

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] Inuzuka, Kaito [Sunagakure no Sato Genin - W.I.P] EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022, 3:40 pm

Approved. COOKIE! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-