Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got the Sand out of my Mist and dumped it into my Tea

View previous topic View next topic Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

Got the Sand out of my Mist and dumped it into my Tea Vide
PostSubject: Got the Sand out of my Mist and dumped it into my Tea Got the Sand out of my Mist and dumped it into my Tea EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:44 am

Now on the boat, Kakougan realized how much time he had lost bickering with the Kiri guard. Not only had he almost missed the boat to Tea Country, the boat was having engine difficulties and the voyage was postponed. 'Damn... if I don't get this boat to leave soon I'm going to be late!' Kakougan thought as he frantically looked around for another boat that he could board. All around the dock were boats of varying sizes and varying locations but none of them were going to Tea Country. After a few seconds of panic Kakougan finally came to the conclusion that he would have to attempt to fix the engine in order to arrive in Tea on time. Dashing into the engine room of the ship he was confronting with an intimidating room full of machinery. " Move aside, let me take care of this!" Kakougan yelled as he ran towards the center of the room. The engineers, who were still in shock from a stranger barging into the room, simply took a few steps off to the side and let Kakougan through. After staring at the machine for a couple of seconds Kakougan was only sure of one thing; he didn't know how to fix it. After a short pause he sighed and clenched his fist. Turning to his side Kakougan used only momentum to power his punch into the machine. To everyones surprise, the punch actually worked and the machine started puffing out black smoke once again. Satisfied, Kakougan turned around and walked out of the room and onto the deck. " I still might be able to get there on time, I pray to The Ddivine One I do. Wouldn't want to anger Lord Kazekage before his big meeting." Kakougan said to himself before settling into a chair in the middle of the deck. In no time he would be in Tea country to attend one of the biggest of events in the world, the Kage Summit.
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-