Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose Vide
PostSubject: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:34 am

Discuss on this chapter, Enjoy!
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/1
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
John

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:45 am

Kabuto revived everyone except Orochimaru. Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 5:08 am

Zabuza and Kimimaru ftw.

that is all.

carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 5:27 am

haku, granny chyio, Hazno, Asuma, Gaara, All te ex kages
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 8:42 am

Kimmimaru. <3

But, John Kabuto technically IS Orochimaru. At least that's what I get out of it. but yeah, good choice of captains/commanders/commanding general. Poor Yamato mind you. We shall see what happens; I have a feeling Zetsu will be a significant figure in the upcoming war.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:02 am

As the divisons were being showed I was waiting to see Shino and I kept being disapointed until finally, bam! Special Ops! What a mad guy! The coloured image at the start was badass too! This chapter was pretty amazing.

Question though, is the guy standing behind Zabuza and Haku anybody I should know? I know all the althoughs there (Left to Right) Papa Hyuuga, Dan, Asuma, Hanzou, Granny Panties and Kimmi. Glad to see some Jinchuuriki too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RyuKage
RyuKage

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

I loved this chapter sooo much it made my skeet skeet all over the place..
I wonder about that too adam
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 6:59 pm

same he reminds me of the guy that naruto and iruka keept on beating up
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:47 pm

Hanzo the salamander, its about time i get to see what that guy can do. Strong enough to take on tsunade jairya and orochimaru at the same time and still laugh at em at the end of it. Boss. Aktasuki now has numbers thanks to zetsu, as well as quanity. Gaara as commanding general, he looked ready to fuck someone shit up in a very serious way.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:58 pm

Tsuchikage = Dragon Ball Z character. Kishimoto has finally made it apparent through his work that he's a fan of that series. An old geezer flying without any explanation and carrying a turtle the size of Manhatten with one arm? Please. Even with chakra, that's about as logical as Sasuke's continuous lust for revenge, which we all know is far from logical.

Moving on, this was an entertaining chapter. Kabuto's really proving to be a great asset to Madara, it's surprising to think the latter was confident of winning a war with only his Zetsu clones. But thanks to Kabuto, he's got some powerful commanders at his side to lead his Clone Troopers. To think Kabuto brought back people like Kimimaro, Hanzo, and Asuma... Really didn't see any of that coming. But what really puzzled me was the fact that he brought some star-headed minor who I don't even remember seeing, and Dan of all people... Is he trying to psychologically mess with Tsunade or something? That'll be worth seeing. And speaking of psychologically messing, how are Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji going to react when they see Asuma? Either that "snake" has thought this through really well, or he's extremely lucky.

Anyone else think that Kabuto looks like what Voldemort should have looked like in the Harry Potter movies? He's more serpentine than the disturbing, bald-headed one that Warner Brothers came up with.

The Light Side is going to have their work cut out for them, even if they have Five powerful Kages and two strongest of the Jinchuuriki. On a similar note, seeing all the protagonists preparing for battle was nice, and the fact that Gaara is the leader of sorts is just great. He must be quite the leader to be given such a position.

Naruto's still training, huh? Wonder how long it'll be until he's made to join the war/ hide. Seems like we won't be seeing him go Kyuubi for a long time now. Sad. And speaking of sad, Sasuke showed his face again for two panels! It was the best image of his face ever, all bandaged up so we couldn't see his "emo-ness".
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

*raises hand* I has question.

Since he is bringing up Previous Kage can kabuto resummon the first and the second?

Also i want to know, if the one Grave was suppose to be the fourth Hokage all the way long ago. does that mean that Kabuto can summon The third now? And retry for the fourth?

I was going to say no, but because he tryed to summon the fourth even after the fact of using reaper death seal, do you think he would revive the third?
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 6:32 am

I orgasimed when I read that manga, it was epic.

Interesting that Jiraiya was not revived (yet) that would be a big confidence shaker for naruto. I suspect he might be a late entry when Kabuto and Naruto are face to face. Also, the jinchuuriki would not have possession of any bijuu abilities/chakra correct? so they shouldn't be as bigger threat as they would be alive.

But overall, seeing how versatile and similar the edo tensei corpes are to the real live counter parts from what we saw with Deidara (jutsu/chakra wise) I would say the "baddies" have the upper hand from an external perspective. Its gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kagami
Kagami

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:09 pm

In reference to the Jinchuuriki wouldn't they still keep their abilities, like Gaara did? Its a possibility that is very likely. I wonder how the sand siblings will deal with fighting their dad..

Also that star headed guy is Kenpachi from bleach!
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 3:11 pm

WoW....

Im sorry but I kind of what the "bad guys" to win....

What the hell has Kabuto been doin? "Ok lets just follow the series around and collect the chakra of every one who dies.. Im sure itll be usefull one day"

Now when the battle takes off I think they'll end up fuckin it up.. Not givin the magnitude it should be... Also I have a feelin Sasuke will be like "Mwhahaha I have these new eyes and I really just tricked Madara this whole time. I love you Naruto. I had to fight and kill every one I did so I could get stronger to beat Madara.. but for a plot twist I still dont have enough strength.. its up to you!"

I would love to watch this part in an animated form Smile
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 5:05 pm

Dan wrote:
Kimmimaru. <3

But, John Kabuto technically IS Orochimaru. At least that's what I get out of it. but yeah, good choice of captains/commanders/commanding general. Poor Yamato mind you. We shall see what happens; I have a feeling Zetsu will be a significant figure in the upcoming war.

He sowed on his limbs, and his body turned all Orochimaru like, but from his dialogue it's apparent that he's actually just Kabuto with Orochimaru traits and jutsu, and he wouldn't need Orochimaru's body to revive him...
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 2:03 am

It looks as though The Bad guys have the advantage, but that is always the case. Sasuke is going to go to the good side, and team 7 will go off on a tangent and kill Madara blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 3:06 am

Ulkira wrote:
Tsuchikage = Dragon Ball Z character. Kishimoto has finally made it apparent through his work that he's a fan of that series. An old geezer flying without any explanation and carrying a turtle the size of Manhatten with one arm? Please. Even with chakra, that's about as logical as Sasuke's continuous lust for revenge, which we all know is far from logical.

Moving on, this was an entertaining chapter. Kabuto's really proving to be a great asset to Madara, it's surprising to think the latter was confident of winning a war with only his Zetsu clones. But thanks to Kabuto, he's got some powerful commanders at his side to lead his Clone Troopers. To think Kabuto brought back people like Kimimaro, Hanzo, and Asuma... Really didn't see any of that coming. But what really puzzled me was the fact that he brought some star-headed minor who I don't even remember seeing, and Dan of all people... Is he trying to psychologically mess with Tsunade or something? That'll be worth seeing. And speaking of psychologically messing, how are Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji going to react when they see Asuma? Either that "snake" has thought this through really well, or he's extremely lucky.

Anyone else think that Kabuto looks like what Voldemort should have looked like in the Harry Potter movies? He's more serpentine than the disturbing, bald-headed one that Warner Brothers came up with.

The Light Side is going to have their work cut out for them, even if they have Five powerful Kages and two strongest of the Jinchuuriki. On a similar note, seeing all the protagonists preparing for battle was nice, and the fact that Gaara is the leader of sorts is just great. He must be quite the leader to be given such a position.

Naruto's still training, huh? Wonder how long it'll be until he's made to join the war/ hide. Seems like we won't be seeing him go Kyuubi for a long time now. Sad. And speaking of sad, Sasuke showed his face again for two panels! It was the best image of his face ever, all bandaged up so we couldn't see his "emo-ness".

I was happy to see you come back to comment on this chapter. Smile
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

maybe i have missed something, but what about he coffin that Kabuto opend and made Madara shit himself; has he opened it yet or still savign it?

casue I feel there would be more spotlight on that coffen, then just flashing it around with all the others

on another note someone mentioned Jiryia not being summoned, that would be cause he is not dead; like hell my fav character is dead, he just laying low for awhile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:01 am

I don't think that has been revealed yet Leon.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 2:31 am

i thought is hadn't but i was just checking, i don't want to get left out on something lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 9:48 am

Archived due to the release of a new chapter and a new discussion about the newest release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose The new chapter Discussion: All hell s going to break lose Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-