Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kyo
Kyo

"WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter Vide
PostSubject: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 12:02 am

You know what to do

Read the chapter Here
And discuss it here!

Last edited by Kyo on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

"WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter Vide
PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 5:57 am

I sure hope Anko isn't dead. I wanna see her talk to Kabuchimaru. D:
OH, OH. SAI SAW HIS BRUDER. 8U
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Septimus

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:47 am

Firstly Anku is almost definitely dead. The only purpose she serves now [in the living] is to show a 'uber powerful Curse Seal.
I wonder what the kumo guy is going to do...I think he is fairly skilled myself. But did Naruto appear in the chapter? I don't think so......I can't remember.
Well I wonder if I will get any KKG ideas from these next few chapters. All over one of the best chapters I have seen. Blood, gore and suspense.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

An Aburame died. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 1:41 pm

I hate that too Adam I hate it too
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 1:56 pm

It's a shame no good characters with good clan abilities died this chapter, just some stupid bug dude. Razz

hahaha, pretty basic chapter, I love Kankouro now. ;3
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

Ambush vs Ambush squad? o.O

Looks like the Akat Ambush team got the ambush on Kankuro's team.. so to me that says "Kankur's Ambush team = Fail"

I am interested to see what new tech's or puppets Kankuro has. Interesting to see him a bit more developed take on Sasori. As for the rest of Kankuro's team... IDK.. they look weak. Kumo shinobi who showed up better have some sweet shit.. Sai is already useless haha.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:28 am

Don't be a fool. Sai was an ANBU Root remember under Danzo's strict rule this is the exact thing he trained for, to be emotionless. Sure he gained some emotion back with team 7 but he is still a cool-customer, he was drilled to be. It is only initial shock and surprise, its only natural. Hopefully this will be alerted to the other squads to expect people they know to be risen from the dead, given an advantage to the good side. He will get over the faithful encounter with his brother for sure, Sai is awesome!

I want to see Kankuro match up against Sasori as well. I am guessing Sasori wouldn't have his main puppets? Kankuro will show what an ethical puppet master is capable of! Smile

I am liking this no naruto in every chapter policy, gives us a chance to see new abilities, techniques and countries (Hot Tea, Frost).

Go Naruto at the moment it is kicking ass...nearly as good as OP...nearly Razz
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Septimus

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:49 am

In fact if I remember correctly it will Sasori vs Sasori.....remember when Sas-gay attacked the Kage Summit? Kankuro pulled out Sasori. I'm looking forward to seeing Sasori's face when he is faced with his own body. And I could care less about a little Abremae. I want a big player to die, not some plain hidden clan member. And I want the clan member to be from one of the other Villages. And die epically, giving up all his secrets in the process.
I'm liking not seeing Naruto in these few chapters. But all it means is that we are going to see a few training flash-backs then Naruto will spring this massively OP jutsu. Then Marada or Sas-gay will toss in their own OP jutsu.....TOTALLY FRICKING WICKED
I like the Black Guy from Kumo........and I like Zetsu......I wonder what surprise will be revealed to us....But I'm getting increasingly agitated about Marada's identity.
..........I'm just wondering WHAT IF....Sas-gay is Marada? Sas-gay uses this OP Space-Time ninjutsu and sends himself to the past? Highly improbable but I'm expecting something like that from [whoever writes\draws Naruto]. A massive plot twist, even if we have had plenty so far. Maybe for now all we need is just blood and violence.. Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 7:06 pm

Septimus wrote:
In fact if I remember correctly it will Sasori vs Sasori.....remember when Sas-gay attacked the Kage Summit? Kankuro pulled out Sasori. I'm looking forward to seeing Sasori's face when he is faced with his own body. And I could care less about a little Abremae. I want a big player to die, not some plain hidden clan member. And I want the clan member to be from one of the other Villages. And die epically, giving up all his secrets in the process.
I'm liking not seeing Naruto in these few chapters. But all it means is that we are going to see a few training flash-backs then Naruto will spring this massively OP jutsu. Then Marada or Sas-gay will toss in their own OP jutsu.....TOTALLY FRICKING WICKED
I like the Black Guy from Kumo........and I like Zetsu......I wonder what surprise will be revealed to us....But I'm getting increasingly agitated about Marada's identity.
..........I'm just wondering WHAT IF....Sas-gay is Marada? Sas-gay uses this OP Space-Time ninjutsu and sends himself to the past? Highly improbable but I'm expecting something like that from [whoever writes\draws Naruto]. A massive plot twist, even if we have had plenty so far. Maybe for now all we need is just blood and violence.. Yeah?

That may be exactly it. I noticed something. Up untile now "Madara" has been very tactical with his jutsus. He knows his limitations and hasnt as carlessly thrown out jutsus. That being said. Once he got Pain's eye he sure was quick to throw out using it on Yamamoto. When Sasuke got his advanced Sharingan (cant think of how to spell it so thats what im callin it XD) he was sure quick to start using it despite being told "Hey kid dont do that youll make your self go blind.." haha even when he was starting to lose his vision he was using it left and right. Maybe its a subtle similarity between the two?? haha Also i find it funny that Itachi had his advanced sharingan for like years and sas-gay had it for a few months lol
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

I just wanna see what was in that dang casket that made madara say "kabuto you madman"
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:16 pm

This chapter brought a big smile to my face, I love puppet masters with Sasori being my favorite Naruto character so I'm going to enjoy him being back. Kankuro vs Sasori should be good as it will be more of a fair fight this time, unlike their last meeting. There is also the fact that Sasori still has over 100 hundred puppets in his collection that we have not seen yet, I think there will be more puppets in the collection that may show new bloodlines or puppet abilities.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 1:55 am

Tailbone wrote:
This chapter brought a big smile to my face, I love puppet masters with Sasori being my favorite Naruto character so I'm going to enjoy him being back. Kankuro vs Sasori should be good as it will be more of a fair fight this time, unlike their last meeting. There is also the fact that Sasori still has over 100 hundred puppets in his collection that we have not seen yet, I think there will be more puppets in the collection that may show new bloodlines or puppet abilities.

Does he get to keep his puppets? Their a "material possesion" and as result shouldnt transfer. Though I expect he has some sort of puppet. Like Zabuza, he is back but wont have his sword. But that was what "made him" who he was. Idk but indeed will be interesting to read!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 2:27 am

i dont like zabuza being back....he died a heros/warriors death a honourable one and now they wanna ruin that and he gets owned watch...and he dont have his sword WTF...he wont be very strong without it but he probly has hidden techs/a bloodline we don't know about.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 2:30 am

Klown wrote:
i dont like zabuza being back....he died a heros/warriors death a honourable one and now they wanna ruin that and he gets owned watch...and he dont have his sword WTF...he wont be very strong without it but he probly has hidden techs/a bloodline we don't know about.

Asuma's back. He died a warriors death. Theres several others that died as good guys who are back =/

Idk about him having a hidden bloodline.. He would have used it before he died. Now he is a minor pawn character. Simply used for grunt force.. I think he'll be part of the water invasion force.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

Gabe wrote:

Does he get to keep his puppets? Their a "material possesion" and as result shouldnt transfer. Though I expect he has some sort of puppet. Like Zabuza, he is back but wont have his sword. But that was what "made him" who he was. Idk but indeed will be interesting to read!

I think he will have his puppets, there is a chance the Akatsuki held onto them if they found them or Sasori has a method of summoning his puppets whether he is a human puppet or not, I just want to see the rest of his puppets as he mentioned he had over 100 more and it would be a shame for so much art to go to waste. Zabuza's sword was taken from him and then broken by the Raikage, so there was no way Zabuza was going to have his sword. Zabuza still has water jutsu and he can make combination attacks with Haku.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 5:16 pm

zabuza will have something hidden or theres no point bringing him back
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 6:55 pm

Klown wrote:
zabuza will have something hidden or theres no point bringing him back

I dont think so. Like I said it doesnt make sense for him to have a hidden technique or ability or he would have used it when he was alive..
I think he is nothing more than a simple grunt now. He may find some sort of sword or something since he was in the Seven Swords Men.. idk
Other than that.. I think he'll just have water jutsus and his natural ability of taijutsu
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

Archived due to new chapter release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter "WAR! HUA! WHAT IT IS A GOD FOR! ABSOLUTELY {EVERYTHING}" New naruto chapter Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-