Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Vide
PostSubject: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 4:21 am

Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Ancient_Temple_Wallpaper_pl0m
| Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni |

- Starring -
Usumoto, Azien
Aburame, Tane
Hyuuga, Hagane

Quote :

Mission Name: Temple of Mizu no Kuni
Mission Rank: C (A In Difficulty)
Mission Location: Mist Village
Mission Participants: Azien, Tane, Hagane
Primary Objective: Unlock the secrets of Mist Countries haunted temple.
The Temple of Mist Country has been a historical location of the village since the start of its civil war. During its time, it served as a refuge location for clans who've possessed advanced bloodlines as shelter from a growing genocide outside it's walls. The temple protected the numerous clans for a short period of time, but eventually the rebellion broke through and imprisoning the clans. An epic battle erupted inside the maze like temple and much blood was shed into there was nothing left. However something strange happened. The temple mysteriously sealed itself back up and imprisoned both the clans and the army inside it's walls eternity. For the next hundred years the temple stood silent on a dark lake until recently when villagers have reported seeing supernatural activity near the temple. Strange things are happening, and many believe the souls of the thousands of people who were killed inside the temple wish to break free, but is trapped inside it's possessed walls. If things won't change soon, the demonic activity will continue to grow, and eventually reach the Mist Village.

Three young ninja from two separate villages have been assigned to enter the temple and crack the mystery once and for all. Dangers lye ahead for the ninja as what lye inside the temple is beyond that of the reality they once knew. With their skills, abilities, and friendship, the three ninja will fight through the temple and free the souls once and for all while battling through the zombie ninja of the rebellion. But, there is a strange twist at the end of this amazing story, and two friends fight to survival, with only one surviving.

Last edited by Elder Sage on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 4:34 am

Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Vlcsnap-4093265
Chapter One: Team Formation, Welcome to Iwa

Iwagakure's Administration Building was very different from Kusa's, but yet it still retained a quaint sense of power and pride that nearly enthralled anyone who walked through it's golden arched doors. However as Azien gazed up at the palace-like architecture he could admit that he was not swoon by it's rather... 'bullock' appearance in relation to his village's serene buildings of beautiful flora. Everything was so different in Iwa, more stern and strictly organized. There was no 'flow' or freedom in the village which was the foundation of Kusa in a sense. There was no grass, barley any flowers, no fauna, no scents that carried smells of fruitful delight, just stone rawness. He didn't want to mentally nit-pick however, there were more importantly things to contemplate inside the matriculate little mind of his. After spending three moons of travel across the countryside to reach this village while encountering rogue misfits in the process, he was more than ready to get down to business and turn in the damn letter to Iwa's officials. He outlined the edges of the letter with his fingers outside it's satchel, and confirmed that it was still in good condition. The letter was very important as it contained confidential information even Azien was forbidden to read, but from a personal experience he knew it was something that would lead to a lot of trouble, especially with it being forged from the Council. Before entering the Admin Building, he glimpsed over his shoulder one final time for both safety and curiosity reasons. A small band of villagers across the street faced him with blank stares while pretending to occupy themselves in failed attempts to not look suspicious. Azien gave them all a smug look and continued into the building with his hands within his pockets, he was use to people staring at him.

Enter the Administration Office

Azien sat comfortably in the middle of a large brown couch inside one of the numerous offices inside the building. This one was just like the dozen others although the view from it's window showed a different perspective of the rocky village, but all the same. He began to study the room along with the situation at hand as he waited for one of the administrators to enter his room. "Okay, so I give her this letter and I'll be gone, hopefully". He thought while looking around nonchalantly. The room was quite exquisite-looking despite Azien's assumptions. The light brown carpeting was very nice and the walls were made from a smooth marble stone that was decorated with golden rimmed paintings. In the center of the room, a few feet away from Azien's couch, was a large empty desk. He was informed by the front desk lady when he checked in he was to wait inside this office and that someone would be with him shortly, which was odd, Azien's task was to drop off a letter, what was the need for all this extra activity?

Minutes later Azien heard the door open behind him, he didn't feel the need to look over, from the breathing patterns and bodily sounds alone he was able to identify the person as a thin woman in her mid thirties. As she walked across the room she eyed Azien for a split second before proceeding to her desk. Azien fixed himself up to a more professional posture with his pale hands folded in his lap and legs hugged together. Both the woman and him eyed each other for a seemingly long moment, both making a mental note of one another. She was an average looking woman who held some elements of beauty within her. She had honey toned skin, moon-slit eyes and jet black hair which was curled into a bun. She wore a professional business attire as a member of Iwa's administrative staff, which was a long brown robe and a black scarf wrapped around her shoulders. Azien took his gaze off of her and redirected it to his satchel which held the letter. He gave the woman the letter and she began to analyze it. She hummed a musical tune between the lines she read until she was finally finished. She looked back up at Azien with her dark brown eyes.

Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Raikage-secretary

"Hello Azien. My name is Sayota and I'll be debriefing you and your team on the mission which lies ahead. I apologies the such the random twist that you must bare, but unfortunately this simple letter which you so kindly traveled to give us holds the true essence of the 'real' mission you must partake in." She explained with a hint of guilt in her words.

"Oh ain't this a joy." Azien shot back under his breath. "I knew Kusa's Council was up to something, they just love me so much eh? So what is this 'mission' and what is this team you're assigning me to? I'm not a ninja for this boring village so what's the deal.. Sayota?" He finished with a eye roll. Sayota didn't respond to Azien's arrogance, but she did sympathize with his agitation, this was a cheap shot by the Council.

"You will be paired with two fine genin from my village, the three of you will undergo this mission together, which I will explain more when they arrive shortly young Azien. So please be patient as for debriefing will commence soon." She said while folding the letter and placing it into a file.

Azien crossed his arms which sunk his forearms into his flat jacket. His hazel outs shifted to the wall and the weight of the giant fan sitting on his lap seem to become heavier. This was a very strange situation but all will reveal itself in time he assumed. For now he will wait for his 'teammates' to arrive, and hopefully they would be compatible with Azien.

Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 4:53 am

The morning was bright and early. The dusk sun was only a few than an hour risen above the Iwagakure skies. Though the day wasn’t very bright the birds were singing gay as the morning begins its’ full stretch expanding out its’ wondrous rays. The breeze of the wind lightly blew graciously through the hairs of the noble villagers as they were preparing for the morning solitude. The temperature was an average 100 degrees scorching down upon the lands of Iwagakure as the peace of dirt dwelling animals such as the moles and worms scurried to find cover from burning within the waves of the spring heat. The village’s commissaries were just opening to begin their daily dues feeding and selling tools to all nations shinobi. The village shinobi were grateful to have such kind neighbors that everyday wake up to serve the shinobi as the shinobi does for villagers.

It was 7:30am in the morning and Hagane was just waking from a long nights’ rest in which he had a ball the day before. But today was a new day. This was a day in which Hagane would find that his destiny will be changed in many ways. Though changes will be made they will all be made for the better. Today was the day when Hagane would for the first time, be placed into a squadron of shinobi in which he would carry out the rest of his shinobi childhood. Perfect for Hagane seeing that this would be a great chance for him to grow and share bonds along with other ninja that share the same dream as he do. Hagane wanted to become Tsuchikage and change the shinobi world. This was Hagane’s dream, and this dream he would carry it on to others in hopes that he could affect others lives in a positive way. Hagane couldn’t wait for his day to begin.

Before getting out of the bed Hagane would start the day out with the average early morning stretch reaching out for the sky’s limit. Nearly over-stretching a muscle in is lower back Hagane’s body jerked back into its’ original position keeping him from overdoing himself before the day even started. [Yawn] Hagane was now ready to get his day started. Slowly making his way from within his bed one foot at a time Hagane would slide his feet into his bunny slippers, stand, and make way into his kitchen. Mom, I’m awake. Have you cooked any breakfast mom? To his notice, his mother had already gotten up and made way for her day. With a deep breath Hagane tried to smell of any food possibly cooked, stored, and set away for him. Nothing. Hagane thought as he could see or smell of anything to satisfy his hunger that he had grown through the night. With nothing being cooked for him Hagane decided to look throughout the kitchen possibly finding a nice meal. Opening the refrigerator to Hagane’s surprise there was nothing inside besides spoiled milk, mayonnaise, and a spoonful or margarine. Ugh. Hagane was deeply upset with the site being that he was starving and he could hardly bare going any longer without eating something. Guess I’ll check the cabinet. Hagane began to speak to himself as if he was starting to lose his mind. Opening the cabinet to Hagane’s vision he only saw a half bottle of hot-sauce and some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Holy Crap! Hagane yelled loud enough to wake the dead. No, way I’m taking this anymore I’m starving. Hagane then grabbed himself the Mayonnaise, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and hot-sauce then mixed in a bowl and stuffed it down like the last meal of his life.

Soon after his delicious breakfast Hagane would then dress and prepare himself for his day. Hmmm, What shall I wear today? Hagane questioned himself on his days outfit until he came up with the ultimate solution. Eh, I guess I’ll wear the same thing as yesterday. Hagane then picked up his shinobi outfit lying at the foot of his bed and threw it on as if it was fresh and new. Afterword Hagane began to look for his blade. He searched under his bed and in his closet to only find out that the blade was leaning on the wall behind his room’s door. Clack! Hagane heard a thunderous bang in his living room which startled him making him clinch on to his sword tight and ready to fight. Cautiously, Hagane tip-toed his way into his living room in hope of sneaking up on the whomever was trying to sneak up on him. His blade was ready wielded perfectly along side of his hip ready to deform and destroy any and everything trying to break into his home. Hagane was nearing his living room leaning against the wall with his eyes and ears alert. Creeping around the corner Hagane jumped in attack mode swiping his sword just barley missing what seemed to be a turkey crashed through his living room window.

Holy smokes, you scared me big guy. Hagane mention just soon after he nearly killed the turkey. What's that you have there? Hagane then took and read a letter the turkey had attached along it's backside noted "The Messenger Bird." Good geez, you're a messenger bird. Man your huge, I thought you were some kind of oversize Turkey. Hagane was in shock when he found out the news. Anyways scoot scoot, get out of my house you turkey. Hagane said sarcastically just before he began to read.

Quote :
My dear genin, this is your mission breifer, Sayota. You will be paired with two fellow genin one from Iwa and the other form Kusa. Though you are genin this mission is that possible of an A-Rank and we'll needed our finest genin to participate being that our higher ups are all too busy to partake in this mission. You and your squad-mates I am hoping will have a great time together as you all will bond and become close friends as well as subordinates. I will be waiting for you all in Iwa's Administration Office. Meet me there by 9:00am and your journey will begin. Unfortunately I can't tell you of the mission through this letter. The meeting today is in the Administration Building at 9:00am, be there on time or do not show up. If you do not make it I'll take it as you are declining your chance to join the mission and the team.

The letter ended and Hagane then knew what he had to do. He checked the time only to see that it's was 8:17am and the city streets were beginning to over crowd. Though the Administration Office was rather important to his living, Hagane had never been to the Administration Office before so he knew nothing of what to expect when he gets there. With this lack of knowledge Hagane would only be cautious of any worse thing possible. In a jiffy he finished dressing with the lack of ironing or washing and continued with his way on out the house. Well, I guess it's time to meet this Sayoto. Hagane had his final thought as he pocketed the scroll and ran all the way to the Administration Office.

Rushing swiftly out the door, Hagane was greeted by a cool blast of wind, it was still early, but cool for this time of spring. Hagane shivered a bit as his teeth chattered. Rubbing his arms slightly to get the feeling back, he then shrugged it off and began his day. Reaching into his back pocket as he walked on, he withdrew a scroll and unrolled the first part of it. Skimming it slightly again, Hagane read it through and realized he had little time to make his team meeting.

Quote :
The meeting today in the Administration Building at 9:00am, be there on time or do not show up. If you do not make it I'll take it as you are declining your chance to join the mission and the team.

Looking down at the wrist watch Hagane realized it's was now 8:19a.m. and he live all the way on the edge of town in the furthest corner of the village. In a flash Hagane quickly began his rush through the city of Iwagakure in a desperate fashion to get to his destination. Upon entering the center of the village nearing the the Administration Building Hagane realized he had forgotten his special Kunai back at home. Eight minutes pasted since the last looking of his watch Hagane stopped in his tracks and rushed back to his home.

Geez, What was I thinking? My kunai is my heart and soul. How could I leave such a valuable item behind? I swear by the word of the Hyuuga I will never let my kunai away from my said again. For this I will be punished by the presume. Hagane couldn't help but think of this punishment that would be cast upon him for his actions. Anyhow he pushed forward and continued as he finally made it to his home.

Ram-shaking his very own home Hagane ran straight into his room to find his pile kunai laying just below his bed. After snatching it up and catching his breath Hagane looked at his watch it was now 8:29a.m. and the time was winding down. This without delay ran fast as possible to make his meet before he would be punished any further than the presume had in store.

Upon entering the central village once again the time was now 8:43a.m. Hagane only had seventeen minutes to reach his destination and he knew that with the villages crowds of people that he was at least twenty minutes away. Hagane stopped for a quick minute for brainstorming. How can I get to the administration building in less then ten minutes? Hagane thought. Suddenly a though of intellect hit him just a as bolt of lightning. I can use the rooftops. Hagane then assembled a few handsigns and sprinted his way on top of a nearby dwelling.

The time now 8:48 and Hagane was racing on top to each building in the city. He knew he was low on time so obstacles in his way meant little to nothing. Tearing down clotheslines and break plant minsters Hagane continued for nothing could stop him as he was getting closer and closer to the administration building.

Hagane was only a short distance away could see the who he thought probably be the kage through a window. The woman was sitting behind a desk full of papers. Being kage sure would be a busy job. Man that's a lot of paperwork. Hagane though as he finally made to the building with a fashionable introduction.

Jumping through the unopened window Hagane landed on his feet luckily without a so far as a scratch on his body. He then looked down at his time and saw that it was 8:54. Yes, I made it! Hagane shouted with a voice of joy. He then looked around and saw only the woman in the room sipping a cup of tea with a stunned looked upon her face. Stunned himself Hagane looked around and saw others before he went on to ask his question. With a calm voice, Well, this is the kages office is it? Am I on time? Oh, yea by the way I'm sorry for the window. Hagane said with his left grazing across the back of his head and an embarrassed look upon his face. He then waited for the woman to reply hopefully about the mission brief.

Last edited by Mr. Sinister on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Tane

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 6:36 am

Tane sat idly as if waiting with a great patience. His eyes wandered behind his shades unsure of how to approach the gentleman in front of him. He had been instructed to see his father at the Aburame clan meeting center for some issues concerning his development. Whatever was going on, he had not truly understood, nor had he thoroughly re-traced his steps to realize why the request had been made. What was it? A lack of training or lack of missions completed? No such requirement had been deemed necessary for him to complete. He had not received any clan orders or anything, nothing of the sort had been mailed to his home address. He had not received anything... and it was safe for him to continue under the conclusion that he had been given free room to grow and unlimited time to do anything.

Sweaty palms coated the inner lining of his pockets, hiding the amount of nervousness in them. Tane was a person that was invisible. Not because he was someone trying to hide, but because he was someone who had nothing to hide. A mere genin amongst a multitude of power here in Iwagakure. He was told that other genin had already outclassed him by simply being born into the world and that he was literally a mere bug on the face of the giant that was Iwa itself. He walked with banality through the streets of Iwagakure, leaving early to allow his mind space against the tight waves of people that covered the roads and paths of the village. His cloaked hood appeared to cover the majority of his face, but he had mastered peripheral vision. This way, he could move through the streets with his head positioned in what seemed to be an inattentive manner. He no longer had to face anyone directly but he could see everyone and everything around him using these basic ninja skills. A step here, side step there, and predicting the path of oncoming rebels who moved against the flow of human traffic allowed him to avoid them and continue on.

He headed towards his left and banked sharp at a small narrow pathway, a flight of dusted cold stone stairs hidden directly in the shade. Luckily this place wasnt but a skip away from the Administrative Office. He pushed himself up the flight of dark stairs and ascend into to a small light at the top, flickering yellow from age. His warm, sweaty hand stung in opposition as he grasped the cold metal knob and twisted the door open. He listened to the sweet jingle of the door bell and let the weight of the door close itself as he pushed inward into the familiar clan meeting place.

With memory, he walked in a specific order through the hive-like cubicles. Left, right, left, left right. Left. Right. Faced with another door, he swallowed a lump of uncertainty down into the pit of butterflies in his stomach. Opening the door, he walked into an office room no bigger for four people at most. Silver spiky hair stung the back of a leather seat, the back facing towards his face as he walked in. He seated himself properly and did not speak a single world at all. "Relax." Tane calmed down at the sound of the familiar voice, smooth, caring but he knew it was full of prevarication. "You received a mission from the Administration Office. They request your talents as soon as possible. However you know it is not up to you to just go. You have no will yet." The voice spoke with command. A subtle governing feeling showing superiority. He had not been asked to speak, so he would remain silent. "Failure will not be tolerated and if you do fail without reasonable excuse you will be dismembered. Is this understood?" Tane breathed sharply and responded. "Yes, father." His father moved a single pen and placed it on the table, his hand still gripping it. "You're fine. You're not in any trouble, I was merely testing your emotions to see if you would arrive full of excuses. Go. Go and come back alive. It would be a shame for you to die and leave your mother in tears. You already know my expectations are high." He tapped the pen, a blue ball point pen on the table. "This is the mandate of the Aburame... This is what decides your life from here on out. Failing Iwagakure is the same as failing us. You're dismissed."

He rose from his chair and trod through the building and back down the cold stairs again. So it was just a mission he was on huh? He kept the piece of information which had been handed to him by his father, and tucked it deep within his pockets ordering the bugs to stay away from crawling over it. A sharp right and he was walking up towards the multi-story Administration Office towards his chance at success. He was early, so he'd be there on time. The Administration Office had been full of busy assistants and ninja who were tailoring to the information department. This was the brain of Iwagakure were everything was thought out, re-hashed, decided and put into motion. Papers seemed to coat tables and desks like paint, long strands of information was processed through the force of the team here hard at work. He took the path around the grey and white matter up into the inner portion of the many folds of the brain. He forced open the door silently and moved in to the office at the team members who already seemed to be there ahead of time. It hadn't really turned even 8:55 yet. He was fine. He moved in away from attention and placed him self near the brown furniture and spoke quietly.

"Aburame, Tane reporting from the Aburame clan. Greetings." A monotonous voice came from him, but he was ready and serious lurked in the over tones. This mission was important and failure was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 4:23 am

承前

Sayoto eyed her small brown tea cup which sat lonely near the edge of her desk. Although she kept her well trained professional posture and even facial expression, Azien could sense some skepticism from her as if contemplated whether to sip it or not. Azien could smell the honey enriched scent with every small breath he took now that he thought about it, it became thicker with every passing moment now that Azien's attention was directed to it. Sayota caught sight of Azien's absentminded interest and withdrew her tea in a quick motion as if Azien would pounce on it at any given time. With both her bony fingers hugging the cup now, she gently sipped the tea while peering at Azien with a look of cheap victory on her face, and gently closed her eyes to suck in the tea's lavishing taste. Azien was becoming mentally annoyed with the situation, but he was trained enough to never show sign of strong emotion in his face. He unfolded his arms and rested them on the couch beside him. He could feel the tightly knitted linen's compressing beneath his skin, quite plushy. The clock read 8:53 and from a general assumption Azien figured things would start bleeding at 9:00, fair enough. He only waited for about twenty minutes or so, a few more wouldn't kill him, or more ideally kill this woman he was becoming irked with. The woman slowly separated her lips from the cup and started to intake long breaths from the mouth, probably to cool it after the hot tea. She smiled a half grin, revealing some fine wrinkles in her cheeks. "You know Azien, although there are some quarrels with bo-"

-BOOM-

The shockwave of shattering glass echoed through the room in a melody of continuous clanks. Instinctively Azien went into battle mode, his senses heightened to a degree only ninja can access and time slowed in a matrix-like continuum. He caught view of Sayoto whose cool and collected face transformed into a grimace mask of shock. She definably had more wrinkles than Azien counted before, but he would laugh about that later of course. He flung up from his seat while unlocking his giant fan, he leaped across the desk in front of the woman, who was about to accidentally fall back into her chair. He stood in a strong horse stance with his fan as his outer guard, holding it as a shield which is one of the uses it was good for. All in one second. The shadowy figure manifested into that of a young boy, smooth dark skin and black hair. He possessed a strong physical stature yet possessed such graceful movements. "Well oh my", Sayoto managed to say through her catching breath. By that time Azien analyzed the situation more thoroughly and assumed this was one of his lovely teammates. Joy. He laughed under his breathe and dropped his guard, Sayoto pushing him out the way to scrawl back to her seat.

"Well, this is the kages office is it? Am I on time? Oh, yea by the way I'm sorry for the window." Hagane said with a embarrassed look on his face. He said something as he first entered the room through the window, but Azien didn't catch it, something about making it on time he thought. But his last image of Azien was probably him sitting down, he would probably be shocked that Azien moved that quickly across the room to protect Ms. Wrinkle Face. Azien clicked his fan back together which created the final 'snap' sound in the room from the chipping glass. He casually walked back to the couch and sat on it's arm while crossing his legs. He greeted the young man with a immature wave of his left hand and topped it off with a bright smile. It seemed like he was already going to be a fun person to work with, although he would have to work on his entrance a bit more. Sayota reassembled her numerous paperwork and shot the boy a irritated look of squinted eyes and conjoined eyebrows, today was probably not her day.

"Aburame, Tane reporting from the Aburame clan. Greetings." Said a flat voice which shot through the climatic moment of silence. All heads rolled to the young man who simply appeared in the room. Azien eyed him peculiarly, he sported winter pale skin and bushy brown hair, all of which veiled in thick clothing. He looked like very odd indeed, but Azien seen or is worse. Sayota flashed him a glamorous smile while pressing down her hair, possibly a sign of favoritism. Now that all three young men were present, the final equation had finally been placed and a still air filled the room. Sayoto motioned everyone to have a seat near Azien on the couch, which he co-signed with a sweeping hand gesture.

"I thank you all for attending this meeting on time, although it wasn't imparritive", she eyed Hagane, "it shows me that you young men are responsible enough to handle this journey, even in a small sense." She enunciated with her crystal clarity. She closed her brown file and leaned back on her chair, things were about to get serious.

"I summoned you all here for a very important purpose, the three of you will all participate in a very special mission, although not surpassing your accumulative ranks relative difficulty.. hopefully. Azien, the letter which you have sent me was actually the final component necessary to start this mission, which was actually a signed permission slip from the Mizukage to ensure all three of you's safety once you've entered the Mist Country, to prevent you from being attacked by its resident shinobi." She explained. "Now listen closely." She said sharply. "Near the edge of the Mist Country is a dark lake which is home to a towering temple located in it's center. Villagers of the Mist Country have been sighting strange activity located near the temple which has been spreading through the forests and into the small villages in the country. Mist Village is currently going through shambles with a powerful warlord from the east, and thus they require assistance from their partnering countries such as us. You mission, simply put, is to enter the temple and find the source of this strange activity. It may be pure superstition, or it may be something slightly more strange, but I'm sure you guys can handle it, I trust in all your abilities." She said in a assuring tone. She proceeded to provide a bit more information about the mission for a few more minutes.

"Azien, Hagane, and Tane, you three will go by the temporary title 'Team 4' and I want you all to be safe, and watch each others backs, even if you are from different villages. There is a small boat waiting for you all in the Serene Forests. Any questions?"

Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 1:27 pm

Embarrassed as he was Hagane had stood in place stiffly as if his knees were locked and joined. His cheeks turned dark red blemishing through his dark toned shin. He could do nothing but ask simple questions for he felt as if he had already let the squad down by being so redundant with his entry. For this Hagane barley even knew that one of the other team representing Kusa had already taken a defensive position him and would had possibly killed him had he been the enemy. man, I should really try to work on my entrance next time. Hagane thought he scanned his eyes cautiously across the room. It was then he noticed the devilish smirk the elder female had upon her face as she was slowly but surely falling back into a chair setting behind her. Their was also a shallow looking kid near the door entrance which Hagane didn't pay much attention too considering he didn't look like much of a threat. "Well Oh My." Hagane heard with a soft but found voice. Sayato had spoken her first words as the Kusa nin chuckled and put his fan away and greeted Hagane with a non- shallot wave and walk away. Man this guy is serious business. Hagane started to lose confidence in his own ability after the display of skill the Kusa shinobi presented before his very eyes. I better train more, otherwise this years CE will be a tougher challenge than ever before.

Aburame, Tane reporting from the Aburame clan. Greetings. The mono-toned, shallow, weird kid said. Everyone but Sayato gazed at him with an looked of what was similar to rude. However Sayato looked at him with a greeting smile in which made Hagane more jealous. Geez, I have no talents nor an I charming as the freak guy. Sit down on the couch as I brief you. Sayato said in a calm but commanding voice. Hagane look toward the couch eying the Kusa shinobi in which he just waved his hand like a mental patient. However Hagane knew orders were orders. Even something as small as being told to sit on a couch he followed without hesitation.

I thank you all for attending this meeting on time, although it wasn't imperative, it shows me that you young men are responsible enough to handle this journey, even in a small sense. The whole time Sayato was staring at Hagane as if he was the problem. Like things weren't hard enough for him already knowing that he was working with a mental mute and a circus freak. Hagane just shuffled his eyes and continued to listen to the lady and gave off the body language in which he considered her a bitch.

I summoned you all here for a very important purpose, the three of you will all participate in a very special mission, although not surpassing your accumulative ranks relative difficulty.. Hopefully. Azien, the letter which you have sent me was actually the final component necessary to start this mission, which was actually a signed permission slip from the Mizukage to ensure all three of you's safety once you've entered the Mist Country, to prevent you from being attacked by its resident shinobi. She explained in a profound manner. Now listen closely. She said confidently, commanding the rooms attention. Near the edge of the Mist Country is a dark lake which is home to a towering temple located in it's center. Villagers of the Mist Country have been sighting strange activity located near the temple which has been spreading through the forests and into the small villages in the country. Mist Village is currently going through shambles with a powerful warlord from the east, and thus they require assistance from their partnering countries such as us. You mission, simply put, is to enter the temple and find the source of this strange activity. It may be pure superstition, or it may be something slightly more strange, but I'm sure you guys can handle it, I trust in all your abilities. Sayato briefly described the mission without going into much detail. Then a slight pause before continuing to speak.

Azien, Hagane, and Tane, you three will go by the temporary title 'Team 4' and I want you all to be safe, and watch each others backs, even if you are from different villages. There is a small boat waiting for you all in the Serene Forests. Any questions?

Hagane pretty much found himself dumb founded but he didn't want the other to look anymore better than they were. Therefore Hagane stood up slowly at the position of attention and began to ask his first question. Is their anything else you can tell us about this mission? Hagane said out of curiosity because the briefing was a selective with her sayings. On that though, have you heard anything about what we are facing you know, ability wise. Hagane wanted to know this because he did end up like his great ancestors dead and unknown. Hagane had a reason for living, and for this reason he refused to die off especially knowing he could have the upper advantage. Before Sayato could even answer Hagane was seated and waiting for her to reply.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tane

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 3:02 am

Okay. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that something was not adding up correctly. A novice with a stone could hit the mark from a mile away with one hand tied behind his back, in strong wind and with one eye closed. Sayoto was definitely hiding something and it was that obvious. However, Tane didn't want to expluse his questions in proximation of her speaking. The one that had caused such issues, Hagane? Was not the type of shinobi in his mind who could conclude in such a short time. A flamboyantly gay entrance... he seemed happy in such that it made him proud to create such asinine ideas. He wouldn't understand. Sayoto made this much obvious and the broken window and glass painted a masterpiece of how fatuous Hagane must have been. More than likely she knew he was the problem, one lacking a solution. Tane shrugged it off, changing gears and thought processes.

Yet this person from a different village Azien... Was rather calm about the situation. He had a myriad of questions to ask though he realized he would have to figure some of it out on his own if he were to get anywhere. After explaning the mission details he realized that Azien must have been an official from some type of ambassador, or someone very powerful and trusted person. He was above their rank and in charge of the mission seeing that he could obtain information. What did all of this mean? Why was Sayoto being so thrifty when it came do details? She was definitely beating around the bush here. No, that wasn't the correct term. She was misleading them... Or at least was misleading Tane and Hagane. Azien and Sayoto had been working in concert.

He waited for them Hagane to finish talking and would interject before any one of them could respond. It would appear to be as if he had cut Hagane off, but Sayoto would know that he had intended to cut her off from answering him. In his mind, Hagane's questions were based on the premise that some how trust had been put into the mission and that he and Tane were important. At the end of the day missions were another way to generate information and resources. He'd come ot the conclusion that information about the mission was avaliable to them from the get-go. Of course he would ask about the logistics and the field work. It was because she had left it out on purpose for him ask... He was being extremely prudent. He had a reason to and he would expose his thoughts.

"Someone here has to have some type of high status. Whether it be in pure combat ability or politically, there is one person going on this mission that has a set of skills capable of protecting Hagane and I." He went on. "That person is Azien." A small pause so none of them could interject and he continued. "I wasn't aware that we had any type of affiliation with Kusagakure. Are we allies? Miss Sayoto you're not attending on the mission yet you debrief us with information provided from two different countries. Someone is working with someone and either I must be misinformed or it isn't public knowledge yet. Is this mission really recon to gather information about the Mist Village? No country in their right mind sends an overly excited genin and a twelve year old Aburame on a C Rank mission with the word maybe in the debrief. Are Kusagakure and Iwagakure forming an alliance to take out the Mist Village while they are suppressed in war? Now would be a perfect opportunity for that." He took a shallow breath and generalized his thoughts. "We're going on the mission to check out suspicious activity. We'll be graded on our performace for that, but there is something else going on here." He pointed a finger at Sayoto and then moved it to Azien, giving them individual questions. "Miss Sayoto you are hiding something. 'I trust in your abilities' is total bullshit." He moved to Azien. "You must possess some particular status or power for them allow to you lead us into the field. You are also hiding yourself, no one just obtains information from the Mizukage. There is a complicated process for that, and for any village. If you don't have to the polictical power for that, they need to at least have a reason to trust you. Miss Sayoto made it sound so easy that you got the approval, because it probably was. Plus whatever you obtained from the Mizukage was the 'final' component so there were other steps before all of this conspired. That's way too much planning to bring along two genin. So explain please, because you both know we are not important. It's not uncommon for me to feel like fodder."

He rest his case in complete silence, his face still seemed to be shrouded in mystery. Even if his assumptions were completely wrong, he was right in the fact that something was going on, and that something was beyond the two genin. Lowly ninja he may be, he was not about to risk the relationship he had with the Clan Head, and more correctly put his own father. He didn't want to be led into a mission designed for failure and risk taking. The fact that three different villages were together for this one mission made things all the more interesting. Mist, Grass and Rock. Something was not right and he waited until they could answer carefully.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:50 am

Heavy breezes start to flow through the broke window which caught Sayota in a unpleasant surprise. Although pinned down in a large brown file the corners of her paperwork still fluttered up in a feeble attempt to escape. The whispers of the wind flurried across back of her head and hair, carrying the musty scent of the streets along with it. She gently shook her head in graceful rocks which caused the untamed strands of hair to fall perfectly back in place. Hagane was the first to take action in some sort of response to her rather brief debrief session. He stood up from the couch and held a position which demanded attention in the room. Sayota leaned her head on her knuckles and looked at the young man pleasantly with her aged soft eyes. She wondered why he stood up to ask the question in the first place, who in their right minds would want to leave that comfortable couch? She mentally prepared herself for the endless questions she was about to endure, picturing her brain becoming geared in a suit of armor.

"Is their anything else you can tell us about this mission?" He said asked curiously through his masculine voice, almost sheepishly. "On that though, have you heard anything about what we are facing you know, ability wise?" He finished while seating himself back on the couch.

Sayota opened her mouth slightly and began to vocalize her words to answer Hagane's question. However before the words parted from her mouth, Tane interjected as if Hagane wasn't even there. Sayota's age coursed through her eyes, turning her soft weary gaze into a somewhat of a passive-aggressive glare. Her eyebrows pulled together in a slight manner and she adjusted her back in such as fashion that one would think she sat a little, but in actuality she didn't.

Quote :
"Someone here has to have some type of high status. Whether it be in pure combat ability or politically, there is one person going on this mission that has a set of skills capable of protecting Hagane and I." He went on. "That person is Azien." A small pause so none of them could interject and he continued. "I wasn't aware that we had any type of affiliation with Kusagakure. Are we allies? Miss Sayoto you're not attending on the mission yet you debrief us with information provided from two different countries. Someone is working with someone and either I must be misinformed or it isn't public knowledge yet. Is this mission really recon to gather information about the Mist Village? No country in their right mind sends an overly excited genin and a twelve year old Aburame on a C Rank mission with the word maybe in the debrief. Are Kusagakure and Iwagakure forming an alliance to take out the Mist Village while they are suppressed in war? It would be a perfect opportunity for that." He took a shallow breath and generalized his thoughts. "We're going on the mission to check out suspicious activty. We'll be graded on our performace for that, but there is something else going on here." He pointed a finger at Sayoto and then moved it to Azien, giving them individual questions. "Miss Sayoto you are hiding something. I trust in your abilities is total bullshit." He moved to Azien. "You must possess some particular status or power for them allow to you lead us into the field. You are also hiding yourself, no one just obtains information from the Mizukage. Sayoto made it sound so easy that you got the approval, because it probably was. Plus whatever you obtained from the Mizukage was the 'final' component so there were other steps before all of this conpsired. That is too much planning to bring along two genin. So explain, please, because you both know we are not important, rather just fodder."

Both Sayota and Azien eyed each other which expressed a thousand words in just a instantaneous transaction. Sayota directed her attention back to Tane and tilted her head inquisitively as if she had heard the Itchy-Itchy Paradise novel being read to her backwards. Although this wasn't a sign of intimidation from his rather nescient announcement, but rather some sort of innocent amusement of her young genin. Her reassembled her posture in a more pleasant and understanding manner, she was glad that Tane was... oddly perceptive, but Azien however as a different story. Sayota caught sight of his hazel eyes flicker towards Tane without moving his head however, only revealing his bulging white cornea. She decided to answer before Azien did, probably the best idea at the moment. She didn't know how to tackle Tane's concerns in a organized fashion, but she decided to answer what she could and let Azien do the rest if he so wished. She signed. Words started to pour out of Sayota's mouth almost too calmly, as though her mental processing was configuring something else entirely while her mouth catered to the young man in front of her.

"Ahhhh Tane, Azien is here to represent Kusa for their own interest in the temple. The alliance in which he have with his village is not carved in stone, but also not written in water. The quest for shogunate in which each village is a very fluid matter, but if it comes down to one common interest, of course we will aid each other. Your comment for Mist Country is irrelevant and rather crude coming from someone of your accord, as well as your language and mannerism to your fellow villager. I expected more for an Aburame of your talents. Do not take my words in contexts which implies that I would intentionally put you in danger in reference to maybe. When you reach higher ranking and your missions become more complicated than even your Kage can comprehend, you will hear a lot of maybes in your career. The life of a ninja isn't always simple where information would just be given to you on a silver platter, sometimes you must find it for yourself and of course take risks, what kind of business do you think you're in young genin?. In regards to the cross village pairing, both Iwa and Kusa shared a common interest in the temple, instead of separate units we decided create a small squad of one to do a simple recon. I'm sure Azien can answer the rest," she said while looking at Azien.

Azien rotated smoothly towards the couch direction from the arm of the chair, witnessing two young men positioned at a elevation slightly beneath his own. He abandoned any hostility or annoyance he felt earlier in a snap, he needed to be professional as a Chunin of Kusa. "The letter was given to me by the Chairmen of Kusa's Council, very powerful people who stand almost equal to power as the Kusakage, and masters of the growing international ninja politics which is how my country is becoming such a strong superpower. Of course I didn't receive the Mizukage's permission personally, who are you trying to kid?. Word got around on the problem, we sent our interest, we got permission, we're doing the mission" Azien added while admiring his rhyme at the end.

He removed himself from the arm of the chair and landed on the floor while producing a small thumping sound as a result of his muscle enforced weight. He didn't answer all of Tane's questions for good reason, it was simply none of his business. Azien knew exactly why he personally got assigned to the mission. Supernatural, spirits, mumbo jumbo, this had jinchuriki talents written all over it. Such an ignorant belief and perspective from the Council, Azien was growing sick of it. He didn't feel obliged to tell Tane or Sayota for that matter about his 'condition'. All they needed to know was that he was assigned to do the mission with them from his village. He prompted his flack jack up and patted his pockets to make sure all items were secured in their respective places. His long silver hair began to flow with the rising draft in the room, Sayota all to familiar with it.

"Are you guys ready? If I don't see a patch a grass soon I'm gonna go crazy." He asked the room. Sayota smiled and gave Azien the map which he examined as soon as it entered his hand. While he was examining the map he would wait for Hagane and possibly Tane to get themselves ready for departure. Tane may have more questions but Azien didn't particularly care at the moment, ninja are suppose to slit throats, not use them.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:20 pm

As time would have it Hagane was to grow old listening to Tane's entire commentary like speech. He didn't have to go overboard and thinking into this mission briefing too much. By doing so Hagane believed that Tane would only cause more pressure to the group. Hagane believe Tane just wanted to be better than him and he couldn't live with himself knowing that he was out witted by a black guy. I'm glad they put him in his place. Hagane thought to himself. He really didn't like the feel Tane gave him when he walked into the room. However the group was now formed and the three from this point on had to get alone regardless if they wanted to succeed with the mission. Hagane for one was never up for failure. Even if it meant his life he would put it down for the sake of his village and the loved ones that surround him. Hagane, Tane, and their leader Azien had to be on their toes if they wanted the best. For this reason Hagane was prepared and ready as can be for this mission to come.

Slowly taking his stance Hagane raised to his feet like a granny with a bad back. He look directly at the dumbfounded look in Tanes face and said. Well. Hagane took a slight pause in case someone else in the room had some thing to say. The room was then in complete silence. I have nothing more to add. I'm ready. You guys all have said your parts. Unless Tane wants to interject again like I know he will I'm ready to get out of here. Hagane then looked at Tane and cracked his devilish grin. Before Tane could even speak a word Hagane would began to speak again. On second though I do have another question. Hagane then took the attention of the room as he began his final question. When are gonna get this mission a going? Hagane laughed then stopped. No, but really. I'm ready to leave now. Hagane then without an answer from anyone in the room began the make his way to the door. I'll be waiting on you guys outside. Let me know when something starts. He open the door which has and eerie screech slowly in hope to hear the final words of someone. He heard nothing so he slammed the door in the most disrespectful way and pretended to body flicker away.

As Hagane stood outside the door of the briefing room he listened carefully near the door hoping someone else would slip up and say something secret. However, standing outside the room Hagane noticed that sound was too well coming from inside. I mean it was the Admin office. This room should be the most sound proof in the village. Hagane then activated his Byukagan, something in which no one in the room knew about. Hagane would use his clans ability to then look into the room through it's thick walls and try to read their lips while matching their word to the muffle that he could hear. Man this isn't working very well. I didn't think reading lips was such a hard concept to understand. Hagane figured that he guessed part of what the three inside were saying.

-Topic End-
Back to top Go down
Tane

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptySun 24 Apr 2011, 3:21 pm

OOC: Sorry for the unannounced wait.Expect this topic to move a lot faster every time it's my turn to post. I'm going to pump out a quickie just to keep it alive. This is my last week starting Tuesday, test on Thursday and then Friday until August I'm free. Hooray for summer.

IC: Even though none of them realized it, Tane's set of questions had been made more specifically than what they thought. Again, he'd asked all of those questions for a reason, each one being very important. They were designed around the fact to get them to answer his questions indirectly, and both of them had done so. He'd been suspicious because the mission seemed weird and after his own safety he had extracted all of the information possible so ensure that he would better survive on this mission. Those were traits of a Chuunin right? He now knew a little bit about too much about information that wasn't necessary for him to know. Maybe his father would reward him handsomely.

"Thank you. The both of you. You've all helped me understand the situation..." He took a slight breath. "And more importantly where my place is on this team. I appreciate your constructive criticisms." Bullshit. He knew what he was doing and he had done so perfectly. He just wanted to go ahead and figure out the rest of this puzzle and toy around with Mr. Azien a bit more. Ignoring what Hagane had to say, he simply grouped in line with him, figuratively. "I'm ready to go whenever the rest of you are."
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Lost Temple of Mizu no Kuni Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-