Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Humorous Topic Name Here]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Griff
Griff

[Humorous Topic Name Here] Vide
PostSubject: [Humorous Topic Name Here] [Humorous Topic Name Here] EmptySat 23 Apr 2011, 9:41 am

Guten Tag peeps and other assorted... people... others. Well i guess ill start off by intruducing myself so the names James but just call me Griff, don't ask how i got that nickname because its a long story. I have been Rping for quite some time, for quite a few years on and off. But after many seconds of searching through sites i decided to put my time into this little corner of the internet. Yay?

So what else... what else. Ahh well i started off Rping on a Naruto Rp site back in the old days of MSN Groups (for all of you know what that was all those years ago)(Was there for about 3 years before MSN Groups shut down), and ever since i have been moving from one random site to another searching for that one site to bring it all together for me.... *Tear runs down eyes, yes this is a touching moment*.

So yea... thats all i got... for now.
P.S. A side note. In general i use alot of sarcasm... so if i say something mean or cruel or somehow demeaning, Its probably or might just be a Haha moment. Key word 'Might' MUAHAHA.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-