Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exceeding from the Sand

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Exceeding from the Sand Vide
PostSubject: Exceeding from the Sand Exceeding from the Sand EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 12:07 pm

Sasori was sitting on top of a building. He was looking down upon the civilians of Suna. "Pitiful little aunts going on about there daily duty's. not even knowing they are being manipulated by the Kazekage of this stupid village." He tilted his head a little to the left then jumped down from the building. Sasori started slowly walking towards the gates. He was leaving his village behind and wanted nothing more to do with it. He started to get a little nerves do to worrying if some one would try to stop him. Sasori knew that any one higher then a Genin tried he would have to flee for his life.

Sasori now stood exactly in the middle of the village. "I hate all of you pathetic fools and I plan on leaving this miserable rot hole. any one try's to stop me I will be force to kill. with that said this place can burn for all I care. With those words said Sasori knew he only had a few minuets to get out of Suna. He took off with a run he was zigzagging through streets. He kept looking forward not wanting to look behind. He still had space between him and the gates. Kicking up his speed he cut down a side street. His heart was pounding he knew at any second some one could stop him if they wanted to.

Sweat was running down the back of his neck as he speed off closer to the main gates. Sasori took one look behind him and saw no one in pursuit. Hopefully he would not have to fight his way out, but if that h append he was ready for it. A few more meters and Sasori would be at the gates. He was not going to look back once he ran past those gates. Sasori stopped just a few feet from the gates to see if any one would stop him. Turning to his side he tilted his head and spoke his final words in Suna "On this day I take my leave from this place. if I am to return it is to destroy this disgusting place. one day I will make that true but today is not that day." After saying these words he turned he back on the village. Slowly he started walking towards the gates and to freedom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Exceeding from the Sand Exceeding from the Sand EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

Sasori took the last few steps and yet still no one stopped him. Laughing Sasori took off running out the front gates. Sasori did not even bother to look back he was now on the run and cared less if any one fallowed him. Sasori was focused on just running it did not matter to were. A hour later Sasori was sitting Indian style on the sand. After running for a straight hour he was a little tired out. From Suna he had been traveling north east.

Sasori stood up and crossed his arms and said "I know there is a cave some were on the border of the Land of Wind and the Land whose Ninja Village is Amegakure now only if I can find it. when I do I think I will hide out there it would do me good because fifteen minuets on either side of the border is a small village that I can steal food and supplies. With that said Sasori set out in search of the cave that he knew was around in the north east area on the border of Amegakure.

It was near dark fall when Sasori finally found the cave. He crept inside and found it empty. Sasori fell asleep right away, he was tired from all the running and searching for his little hideout. Sasori awoke when the sun light first hit him through the cave's entrance. "Well cant sit around here all day better go to either village and see what I can get my hands on." Sasori did a stretch before he stood out and started walking out the cave.

"I better go to the little village here in the Land of Wind see if I can find any news on my leaving Suna." he said as he headed for the little village fifteen minuets away. Sasori was not sure what it was he was going to find there but he could care less as long as it was some thing he could use. As he walked he placed his hands behind his back and walked towards his first day as a Nuke-Nin.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Exceeding from the Sand Exceeding from the Sand EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:05 am

Sasori entered the little village he was not shocked to yet see any wanted posters for him. He was a little disappointed that there was none. "Oh well there will be after what I do here today." he thought as he spotted a shop a few feet away. He entered the shop and a old man behind the counter greeted him "Hello young sir it aint often we get any Ninja from Suna here."
Sasori stared at the old man and noticed he had to be in his late sixty's. He heard what the man said then remembered he still had his Suna head band on and mad a mental note to replace it with some thing that would stand out.

"Can I get supplies here?" he asked the old man. Sasori took a step towards him as the man replied 'You sure can what do you need?" Sasori pulled out a kunai with out the old man noticing. 'Some food and a sleeping bag and some rope." he said as he came a little closer to the old man. "Yeah we got all that let me get it for you, how do you plan on paying for it?" said the man as Sasori stood right by the counter. The old man had his back facing Sasori getting the stuff Sasori asked for.

As soon as the man turned around and placed the box with the supplies down Sasori grabbed the old man and put the kunai by the old man's neck. "Thanks for the goods now if you make a noise I will end your life right here and now." With his free hand Sasori grabbed the box, once the box was in his arm he made a little cut into the old man's neck that looked like a musical note. Sasori then took off running from the shop and running back to his little hide out.

Fifteen minuets later Sasori was in his little cave. He checked the food and if he was smart with it it would last a week. After he ate a small breakfast Sasori started to do a little exercising. He started with doing 100 push up, then he did 100 sit ups. Once Sasori was done doing that he began to think he did not want to stay here in his cave to long he wanted to leave soon, but to where. After few moments he decided to go to the Land of Rice Fields. He wanted to spend at least two more days here in his little cave then he would set out on his journey.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Exceeding from the Sand Exceeding from the Sand EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 10:17 am

Sasori figured it was best to head into Amegakure and stay there for a couple days. Sasori rolled up his sleeping bag, slung the rope around his right shoulder and picked up enough food to last a few days. Now with his supplies he walked out of his hide out. He did not bother to even look at the land of wind one last time. Sasori knew once he crossed the border he was totally free. "I am glad that I have left this land and the village I now go out into the world as a traitor to the Land of Wind and I could not have it any other way.

-END-

(OOC-do to Sasori making his decision to travel to the Land of Rice Fields, this part of his story is over and will continue in the next country do to him traveling there. After that he will be going to the Land of Fire and then finally into the Land of Rice Fields.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exceeding from the Sand Exceeding from the Sand Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-