Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a drag...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

What a drag... Vide
PostSubject: What a drag... What a drag... EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 7:09 pm

I hate to say this but I will be leaving this site as of right now. This should hopefully temporary but with the ways things are going I fear that this site is dieing. I can't continue on here checking everyday to see if something is going on. Don't get me wrong I have hope but as of right now that hope is dieing. With Adam not being here to give us what we need and the time for the exams this site might break away from that fact.

Although i would like to continue helping out here once this site has return but for now it has crashed. Also Adam I don't know what is going on with you and we have given you plent of time to give us something for the reason you are MIA. You have return to give us a post that you have returned but that was about a day or so. You continue to come in the site either with a stupid one line post to random topics in this site or something that is out of the context of your duties. My friend I hope you fnd the way back to the site and do work. I hope your just having finals and stuff but when I continue to see your name in the last 24 hour section and have not posted anything in the staff section it kills me because we all know we need you.

Of course we could run this site and do all we want as Mods and Admins but we respect you as a leader and don't want to change anything in U.S that may look to you like we are killing it. This is your site and you can run the big plans as you wish. We have not stepped over our bounderies but it is because we are doing this and your return has not arrived is why this site is dieing. There are tooo many questions and little answers.

My friend I hope you return soon. As for everyone else, if I don't see you guys in cyberspace then I hope to see you guys once US returns. If I don't ever see you again then let me say goodbye to you all.

Until the next time we meet if ever,

The Ryuzaki Brothers, Blaize and Kyo
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-